Female Erotic Police Squad Pt. 01

Story Info
A short story about fighting crime with sex instead of force.
1k words
4.12
30.9k
44

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sure everyone has seen some variation of a sexy female police officer costume, such an outfit gave me an idea. How could a police force look if they wore such uniforms and used sex instead of actual force? Here is a short story about how it could operate.

Please, tell me your thoughts. Should I expand the idea and write some more stories?

*

Alexandra was on an everyday routine patrol, the ones that police officers of the Female Erotic Police Squad performed individually. She was dressed in a standard uniform for her duty: blue mini skirt that covered nothing but her buttocks, tight tank top in a matching colour, blue, thirteen centimetre heels and sheer black pantyhose. Underneath she wore black lacy panties and a cupless bra, so her nipples were clearly visible underneath the top. She was unarmed as were all patrol officers. Alexandra was twenty years old and extremely sexy, the latter was a necessity to join the FEPS. She was 160 centimetres tall, had a slim toned body, but with all the feminine curves and perky C cup breasts; she had a cute round face with large blue eyes and long wavy fair hair.

The young police officer was patrolling the street at a leisurely pace when she noticed a commotion in the shop that she was passing. There were three men inside and one was aiming a gun at the salesman; Alexandra called for backup and entered the shop.

She walked in slowly and casually, but her stride was seductive and highly erotic.

"May I be of service, gentlemen?" Alexandra asked in a low lustful voice.

When all eyes were on her she leisurely turned with her side to the men, bent over at the waist, hiked up her micro skirt and pulled down the lacy panties; the officers always wore them over their pantyhose. Once they landed around her ankles the police woman stepped out of them and started to walk towards the men; it was something between a supermodel and a stripper walk, all men was nearly hypnotized. The sight was only one of the causes, the other one were strong pheromones that the officers of FEPS could trigger at will.

"I'm sure we can come up to a more satisfying solution to the current situation, huh?"

The crooks just shook their head approvingly.

"Come and get me then."

The men did not have to be told twice, they were on Alexandra in an instant. They groped her body for a short while, but that was obviously not enough. The policewoman was placed on all fours, one of the muggers approached her from the front and shoved his semi-hard penis into her mouth. The girl opened not only her mouth, but throat as well, all FEPS officers were experts at deepthroating. The other mugger took Alexandra from behind, shoving his penis into her vagina. The pantyhose wore by the officers were crotchless exactly for such occasions, there was also no risk of abrasions, since the officer could moisten her love hole as easily as she could turn on the pheromones. The third mugger had to wait for now, but he did not want to remain unattended, so he held Alexandra's shoulder for her stability while he guided her hand onto his penis.

The two men spit-roasting Alexandra did not last long, the adrenaline inducted by the armed assault had its effect; they both ejaculated in less than three minutes into policewoman's mouth and womb. The third one immediately took place at the girl's behind, but after the handjob he lasted even shorter than his partners in crime.

Once all three of them were done Alexandra sat back and said with a disappointed look on her face:

"Done already? Oohh... I hoped we could have some more fun. I'm sure you can give me at least one more ride, am I right?"

How could they say 'no' to such a proposal? They gathered around the kneeling policewoman with their penises out, Alexandra took one of them into her mouth and the other two into her hands. She skillfully made them all hard again and ready for a second round.

"All three at once" said the girl and pointed for one of them to lay down on his back.

As he complied she mounted him and guided his penis into her vagina, two other muggers used Alexandra's anus and mouth.

They began slowly and could not find a common rhythm, the sex was chaotic, but intense. This time it took significantly longer for the men to orgasm, just enough for the backup to arrive.

Officer Eden's role was different than Alexandra's, she rarely went on patrols, instead she waited in readiness for an alarm call to intervene and arrest the criminals that were being kept busy by a patrol officer.

Eden was a real amazonian beauty, she was 188 centimetres tall, her body was athletic and her shoulders broad, but she had magnificent round hips and impressive D-cup breasts. Her legs were long and strong, and looked as if they could squash a coconut. Eden had a light brown skin and exotic features, she kept her dark hair short which matched her sharp-featured face nicely.

Her uniform was the same as that of a patrol officer, only she chose to wear fishnet pantyhose and high heeled boots. With the addition of the thirteen centimetres heels she towered over most people.

An intervention officer carried a police baton and several sets of cuffs.

Two of the muggers were incapacitated in a blink of an eyes with precisive hits of a baton. The third one was too distracted by Alexandra to notice that something unusual occurred. He was cuffed while his penis was still ejaculating.

"Good job, Alexandra."

The two women looked each other in the eye, then the short blonde jumped into the embrace of the amazonian officer. She wrapped her slender legs around her partner's waist as the other woman grabbed her buttocks for support. Their kiss was wet and passionate, although short because of the circumstances.

Once Alexandra was back on the ground, she found her panties, put them back on and fixed her uniform. She would go with Eden to the base to have a shower, while the crooks would land jail.

Never in history was fighting crime so effective.