Female Journalist, Interrupted

Story Info
Girl tries to bring down corrupt hospital & becomes a patient.
6.1k words
4.42
106.1k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie Hector was a fresh out of college twenty-two year old woman. She had a double major in English and journalism, with the hopes of being an investigative journalist. Unfortunately, she was having a tough time of it. After school, in the big city, she couldn't afford an apartment and was actually living out of her car, she had so little money that her bank closed out her checking account because of low funds. Both her parents had passed, and she had no siblings, and therefore no one to lean on.

But she had one thing, a lead. And she was going to use it to pull herself out of this dire situation and into employment and possibly fame. A few miles outside of town there was a mental health facility with a sterling reputation for care and treatment. There were also a number of rumors floating around about corruption and sexual harassment. Julie was sure this would be her ticket.

She spent a lot of time at the public library doing all the research should could, and found some pretty concrete evidence. She thought about taking it to a newspaper or even a network, but feared they would just take her story and run with it. She decided that if she could land an interview with the director than she could make the story her own and take it wherever she wanted. She contacted the hospital, and though she never actually spoke to the director, he had agreed to meet with her only after she submitted her resume and a photo.

The day of the interview she went to the library and printed hard copies of all her evidence she kept on a jump drive. When she was done she cleared all the data from the computer in case someone else using it after her was interested in looking into the history, and decided to clear the thumb drive as well, she wasn't sure why but it seemed like a good idea. She went out to the parking lot, where her car was being towed away. One man rigged up her car, with all her possessions, while another handed her a legal document saying the car no longer belonged to her due to lack of payments. They wouldn't listen to her about her stuff, and she stood and watched her car, her things, her whole life get towed away.

She had nothing but her box of evidence and the clothes on her back. Even her wallet with all her ideas, and her month-to-month cell phone were in the car. She went back into the library and asked to use the phone. She called the hospital and spoke the highest up administrator she could, she had to beg and plead with them. She explained about her car, her phone, she even mentioned her bank account and parents just to get some sympathy. She was put on hold for a long time before the receiver picked up again and she was told a car would be sent for her.

Julie waited in the lobby of the library for ninety minutes when a plain black car pulled up and a man came out with a small sign that read, 'Hector.' She almost bounded out of the library in restrained excitement. "I'm Julie Hector!" she said to the man, who replied with silence and open the rear passenger door for her.

In the car, Julie tried to engage the driver in conversation a few times, but he did not reply at all, so she gave up and sat back taking in the scenery of the trip. It took longer than expected as the driver went exactly the speed limit and obeyed all traffic laws and courtesies to the letter. When she arrived at the institution the sun was already setting, and there were no traffic lights or street lamps this far out of the city.

The driver halted the vehicle just outside the door of the building, and hurried out to open her door for her once more. When she got out a woman was waiting for her at the door who hurried her in the building, explaining that most of the non-medical staff had already gone home, and the administrative offices were closed. She was meant to be the director's last appointment, and now was very late. The woman brought her to a large wooden door that was slightly a jar, and told her to enter before walking away.

"Umm, hello?" she asked entering the room. The office was enormous, and at the center was a large desk with a man sitting behind it. The first thing she noticed was how handsome he was, mid-forties maybe, just a touch of grey in his hair. She also took note of his suit, he was dressed very well, and then she was all too aware of what she was wearing. She was going to change into something professional just before she came here, but all of her clothes were taken with her care, and she was so frantic she forgot that detail when she called for a ride. Julie was wearing a white halter top with a thin string tie at the neck with no bra, a black mini skirt, with a black thong, and white low heel pumps, with no stockings.

The man looked up from his paperwork, he had kind eyes and gestured to the seat in front of his desk. "Ms. Hector I presume, please come in, have a seat. I am so glad you were able to make it." Julie sat in the seat, holding her box of evidence. He continued, "I heard you had a bit of trouble getting here, as well as a few other things as well, but the important thing is you're here." He gestured for her to put the box on his desk, and she did as he finished, "but how rude of me to not introduce myself, I am Dr. Michaels." He did not offer a first name.

In all the confusion of the day Julie had completely forgotten why she was here, she was just glad she made it. She took a moment to find herself, and began, "Yes Dr. Michael's, so good to meet you. If you don't mind I have a few questions about your facility." She reached for her notebook and pen resting on top of the box, but before she got to it Dr. Michaels had pulled them all away from her on his side of the desk.

"Oh yes, my assistant had filled me in a bit on why you're here. I understand you have some accusations to throw around?" He asked as he put the box behind his desk, it disappeared from Julie's line of site.

"Um, accusations? Well, no not exactly," she began to stammer. Referencing her things, "I'll need to take that when I go, they're my only copies at the moment." Dr. Michaels smiled at this, but allowed her to continue. "It's just that I came across some peculiar findings, especially regarding some female patients, and..."

He cut her off, "Ms. Hector," his tone was authoritative and somewhat condescending, "I have an M.D. and a PhD in Psychology as well as one women's studies, and I think I know how to manage my own facility, but please if you feel you know how to do it better, enlighten me."

Julie felt about six inches tall at this point. She wasn't dressed for this interview, she wasn't prepared for this interview, but she had to try. "Well, I just came across some findings I wanted to bring to you attention, if I could have my evidence back?"

Dr. Michael's shook his head, "No, I need to hold onto that to review, why don't you give me the highlights?"

She looked down, her eyes were on the verge of watering. "Well, I noticed that in the past three years, since you began as director, not only has the number of female patients increased dramatically, but the population of male patients has dropped to zero. And most of the female nursing staff has been let go, and even some have been admitted as patients on your authority."

Dr. Michaels smiled, ready with an answer. "Yes, it's sad but true, men do seem more receptive to care than women. Most of our male patients have made a fully recovery under my care, and are managing their illnesses away from our facility. As for the faculty, I am afraid that is another sad truth of the mental health profession, some people cannot manage the stress and end up as patients."

"I see," Julie said feeling rebuked. "Well, I also noticed some drastic changes in your medical supply ordering. It seems you've begun getting a lot of supplies from a company called," she'd forgotten the name, she wished she had her notes, "a company called ... it escapes me at the moment, but they are a manufacturer of adult novelties specializing in BDSM equipment. It seems a number of your recent orders include anal plugs, nipple clamps, and something known as a 'goat milker,' how do you explain these purchases? Especially compounded with the additional purchases of vaginal and anal speculums, dental gags, and even urethral sounding kits."

Dr. Michaels again smiled, revealing a few lines on his face. "I agree, we are on the cutting edge of therapy, but in my work I find all of these tools essential. You see Ms. Hector, women crave submission, it's their natural state, and there is no greater way to achieve that than through complete control of their sexuality." The doctor folded his hands in front of his face, "I mean imagine yourself restrained in examination chair, completely nude and under my control."

He didn't say anything else, and waited for her response. Julie felt an involuntary spasm between her legs and had to cross them, darting her eyes away for a moment. Dr. Michaels did not miss this. "I ... I am not sure what you're getting at."

He stood, "It's no secret that sex sells, but it also puts people in their bassist form, and there for most malleable, this is the key to my treatment. By controlling a women's sexuality I can control them completely, and I assure you I have complete control. No patient in this facility has an orgasm without my expressed permission." He came around to the front of the desk, "Ms. Hector, from what I have heard," he looked at her, "and what I can see, you seem to have a lack of control in your life."

Julie couldn't speak, she was uncertain what was happening here. She felt intimidated by him, but somehow that felt good. She couldn't deny feeling turned on, and everything he said seemed to make sense. Her head was cloudy and she felt like she should get out of there, with or without her box of evidence. She stood as well, "I think I should go."

"To where Julie?" He asked. "I understand your car has been repossessed, and you have no apartment, or family to go to for help. Where exactly do you plan on going?"

"I don't know," she said her mind went blank, she was losing herself to this man.

He smiles at her, "I think I can help you realize something about yourself Julie, please," he motioned to his desk, "can you come stand at the edge of my desk." She was confused for a moment but part of herself urged her legs to walk where he point. "Good girl, now bend at the waist for me dear and grasp around the edges with outstretched arms." She did that as well.

"There's my good girl, now hold still," he said to her in a calming voice. He flipped her skirt onto the small of her back, exposing her ass, he pulled her panties down to her ankles. Without instruction she stepped out of them, making him smile. He lifted each of her feet individually and took off her shoes, repositioning her feet so her legs were spread wide.

Dr. Michaels put a small plastic crate on the desk just in front of Julie's face. She could barely make out the writing on the side, "Hector, Julie. Patient Number: 6269494621994." She saw the doctor place her panties and her shoes into the crate and step behind her. She was about to ask about it, but then she inhaled a big gasp as out of nowhere she felt his hand on her vagina.

She was already wet, and he was masturbating her roughly. His tone was authoritative again, "You see Julie, as I was saying, women crave control. You could certainly take your hands off my desk and walk away from this, but you don't want to, do you?" He began to increase his attention on her clit, bringing her to brink of orgasm. He didn't wait for an answer, instead he withdrew his hand, only to return by slapping her labia firmly making her grunt.

"As I also said, no woman here has an orgasm without my permission, and I am afraid you don't have it yet." As he spoke he opened his top desk drawer and pulled out a small vile of lube and a condom, he rolled the condom on and gave his dick a generous coating. Julie's feet were so far apart, and her legs spread so wide that her butt cheeks were parted, exposing her asshole, which Dr. Michael's also gave a generous coating of lube, penetrating it only shallowly with his fingers.

She gripped the desk's edges with her hand and gritted her teeth as he began to press the head of his dick into her ass. As she groaned, she said to her in a calming voice, "don't worry, once we run the proper tests and make sure you're clean, we won't need to use condoms with you." As her anal canal was stretched out, Julie wondered what he meant by 'we' but surprisingly she had no thoughts of escape.

Once her sphincter was relaxed a bit, Dr. Michaels put a hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder, finding a good rhythm. Julie's head was spinning, she came here to make a name for herself by bringing this corrupt doctor down, and now she bent over his desk taking it up the ass. Her groans turned to moans, but just as she was beginning to derive pleasure for her first experience with anal sex, she heard Dr. Michael's groan himself and felt his body flex behind her. He came in her ass, into a condom.

He pulled out of her, and regained his composure. Throwing the condom in the garbage and use some kind of moist cloth to clean himself, and then ran it through Julie's slit and ass, making her shudder. Her pulled another item from his desk drawer, and dangled it before Julie's face. It was an anal plug, purple, and large. Her eyes grew wide as Dr. Michaels smiled at her before disappearing behind her again.

He gently massaged her clit as he pressed the toy into her ass. As her traced her wet labia with his fingers her asshole relaxed enough to let the plug slide in until only the rectangle of the retention base could be seen. He gave her ass a spank, causing her asshole to clench the toy, making her gasp and him laugh a bit. Then he told her to stand, which she did.

Dr. Michael's went over to a filing cabinet to retrieve some papers, and said to Julie without looking at her, "Could you please remove the rest of your clothes and place them in your bin?"

Julie hesitated for a moment, your bin, she thought. And there it was on the desk, it was ready when she had arrived. Something else took over her train of thought as she pushed her skirt down and pulled her top off placing them in her bin.

Dr. Michael's returned, smiling at her as she stood completely nude before him, her freshly fucked ass plugged. He placed some papers on the desk flipping to the last page and placing a pen on top of it. "Julie, I've decided to admit you as a patient. Would you please sign the consent form?"

"Consent form?" she asked quizzically. She hadn't come across anything like this in her research.

"Of course, all the patients have to sign them, I wouldn't admit anyone against their will. All the women here undergoing treatment are here of their own free will, and can leave at any time." He sold this statement with a smile. The truth was if he admitted her as a doctor, she'd be evaluated by an independent evaluator by state law. By signing this form, she was waiving that right, and admitting herself completely under Dr. Michaels' care, in a sense waiving all her rights.

He could see her hesitation. "Julie," he put his hand on her shoulder, "I want to help you, and I feel under my care you'll be able to become the person you were always meant to be."

Somehow she found comfort in that, somehow she forgot that she was standing nude before the man who had just ass fucked her, and plugged her to boot. She bent over the desk and signed the paper without reading it.

"Wonderful," Dr. Michaels said, placing the papers in another desk drawer. He guided her away from the desk to the back of the office, through a door she hadn't noticed before. Behind this door was what looked more like a hospital. "This way dear, we have to get you processed."

He took Julie to a service window with another man, he had a shaved head and the same nice smile Dr. Michaels had. "Hello Julian, we have a newly admitted patient here, can you take care of her while I handle the rest of her paperwork."

"Of course, Dr. Michaels," he eyed her up and down, "let's see, I would say 5'4'' about 125 lbs, and 36C, I'll be right back." The man disappeared for a moment and game back with some kind of weird looking jacket. He asked Julie to put her arms out, she looked at Dr. Michaels who gave her a nod and she complied.

As Julian dressed her Dr. Michaels explained, "This is a new kind of straight jacket we've been using, developed by that company you failed to name earlier." It wore like a normal straight jacket except her arms would put behind her back in their sleeves and secured wrist to elbow, and the front top was open, leaving her breasts completely exposed.

"It's more conducive to the kind of research and treatment we do here." As he said this another strap was secured from the back of the neck to the bottom of the back, and when tightened forced her to arch her back and push her chest out. A find strap was brought from the bottom of the front to the bottom of the back directly between her legs. "This last strap acts as a sort of chastity belt," as it was tightened it flossed between her ass cheeks and pressed on her plug, Dr. Michaels finished, "it also acts as a deterrent to running and escapism."

Another man had come as well. The three exchanged a few words in Julian's office and Julie couldn't hear. But when they came out Dr. Michael introduced him, "This is Dr. Johnson, he'll be taken care of you for now, while I handle the rest of your paper work." He handed the small black bin with her clothes to Julian who took it and closed up his office. Dr. Michaels walked back to his office, and it was just Dr. Johnson and a newly straight jacketed Julie.

Dr. Johnson reached into his pocket and pulled out a large red rubber ball gag and brought it to Julie's lips, who wore a fearful look. "Come now," Dr. Johnson said in a kind tone, "I'm afraid it's regulation." Julie's sense of control was leaving her and she opened her mouth accepting the gag as he secured it behind her head. "So much hair," he noted, "we'll have to take care of that.

Dr. Johnson gently placed his hand on the back of Julie's neck and guided her to walk alongside him. With the first few steps the strap between her legs dug into her labia and harshly pressed on her new plug, she whined a bit into her gag. Dr. Johnson took note, and loosed the strap a bit so she could walk comfortably.

"Dr. Michaels has told me a bit about you, I understand you're very receptive to care, that will serve you well here." She couldn't tell exactly what he was referring to, but she has a pretty good idea. "Many of our incoming patients aren't at the same level of readiness as you, and must be treated much more harshly."

As they walked down the hall they stopped at a door, Dr. Johnson used his key card to open it, but did not enter. "Dr. Michaels specifically asked me to show you this procedure room." Julie looked in and her eyes grew wide at what she saw. In the room were two women, secured on flat exam tables on their hands and knees with leather restraints on their wrists and ankles. Their legs were spread wide and some kind of machine was feeding a large dildo into their asses, in and out. There was some kind of device on their vagina, parting their labia and pressing a nub into their clit. Some kind of clamps were on their nipples with suspension springs secured to table, stretched them. And gas masks were over their faces with an air hose attached to the ceiling feeding into the mask.

Julie's face wore an expression of shock, even with the gag. Dr. Johnson wore a grave look, "Yes, these are out worst patients I'm afraid, and therefore require the most severe treatment. Those hoses routinely deprive them of oxygen, a concept based on 'breathe play' Dr. Michaels is experimenting with, and he really is a genius. And those devices on their vaginas, my design actually, quite brilliant, it monitors their levels and the moment there are about to orgasm it administers an electric shock to prevent it. These two have been routinely edged and denied since they've been here."

12