Female Reporter Ch. 02

Story Info
Female reporter interviews nude male athlete
925 words
4.23
107.6k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CFNMman
CFNMman
14 Followers

Rick smiled at me as he headed off to the shower room. I watched him as he walked away and admired the tightness of his ass. I began to imagine what it must feel like. What it would be like to touch and stroke his naked body. The thought of it was making me wet.

I realized that the locker room was empty. I was the only one in here and Rick was the only one in the shower. I decided that I wanted to continue this interview but that I wouldn't wait for Rick to return. I headed for the shower room.

It was a large open space with two short walls on either side of the room. The players must have left their towels on these walls because there was only one, Rick's. I walked over to the wall and I noticed Rick was using the shower right behind it. He hadn't heard me approach so I just decided to stay and watch.

The water cascaded down his large muscled frame. He had his back to me and I watched as the soapy water rolled down his back, over his ass and down his legs. He was unbelievably gorgeous. He slowly started to turn, massaging the soap in his hands to work up a lather. He must have been enjoying the warmth of the shower because he never noticed me.

He turned again and now he was facing me. His cock was large and thick and hung low between his legs. He was soaping up his chest and then his stomach, moving slowly down to his groin. I was beginning to feel week. He started washing his cock and balls. I noticed how he took his time. His cock seemed to grow a little as he worked the area. It was then that he opened his eyes and saw me. "Hey", he said and he covered himself up. "the reporters don't come back in here you know". I just grinned as he tried to cover himself.

"I was just waiting for you to finish so we could conclude this interview. I thought I'd ask you some questions here to get it done sooner but when I came in you seemed so content I didn't want to disturb you".

For the first time he seemed a little annoyed. "I thought we agreed to finish this when I came out of the shower. It would be nice to have some privacy".

I just continued to smile. I removed the sport coat I had on to reveal the thin low cut blouse I was wearing. It showed off my ample breasts. Rick was staring at them immediately. "Rick, I've already seen everything. If you want me to leave then I will...its up to you". I was hoping that he said that I could stay.

He frowned. "I guess its alright. Keep this out of the story though".

"No problem" I said. I paused. "Now why don't you finish cleaning that thick cock of yours".

He blushed at my comment. I couldn't believe I was making this stud blush. He slowly moved his hands away. His cock twitched. I could tell her was excited. "Go ahead. Wash you dick. Make sure its good and clean". He started lathering up the soap again. Slowly he took his cock in his hand and started working the shaft. He slowly looked up at me. I let him see on my face how much I was enjoying this.

His cock was growing quickly. It looked enormous in his hand. I decided now was the chance to make my move. I moved around the wall and towards Rick. He stopped stroking himself. "Let me give you a hand". I reached in and took hold of his dick. I led him from the spray of the water so I wouldn't get wet. It felt so powerful to lead such a strong beautiful man by the cock.

I moved him towards the middle of the shower room away from the water. "I think you'll like this". I started moving my hand up and his shaft. Slowly at first then faster. His cock was fully engorged. I moved around behind him, feeling his ass and then his thigh. Once behind him I cupped his balls while stroking his cock. His cock felt warm and hard in my hand.

I could feel Rick breathing heavy. My panties were now soaked. He was beginning to tense. His legs straightened and every muscle was taught. The head of his cock was huge. I knew he was close to orgasm. I began furiously pumping my hand on his cock. He groaned and then thick white jets of cum shot from his cock. His whole body quivered and then relaxed as he went to a knee.

I walked towards the shower wall and picked up my coat. "Wait a minute" he said breathlessly. "Where are you going? he asked.

"I need to type up my story" I said.

"But I was thinking I...you know...maybe we could go back to my place" he said walking towards me, his cock still a raging hard-on, his face flush with excitement.

"I think I've got all I need, thanks Rick. Who knows, maybe we could do another interview" I said smiling with the full intention of trying this again. He just stared at me not believing. I took once last opportunity to look up and down his gorgeous naked body. "Thanks" I said. I winked and then headed out of the locker room.

CFNMman
CFNMman
14 Followers