Female Sexual Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sagesell
sagesell
93 Followers

Above him Jess slammed downward viciously, grunting angrily as she smashed against his pelvis. Her hands dug into his chest, crushing his ribcage and pushing the breath out of his lungs. She had humped him to the edge of her orgasm, and as she pushed herself to the apex, her humping grew frightening and violent. She yelled at him, "You asshole! You big! Fucking! Prick! Now! Right now! Here I go!" Jess's body shuddered, and her pussy clenched his rod. She arched her back, pushing her breasts outward proudly, and she moaned loudly. Fluid gushed out of her, down Mike's cock and scrotum, dripping off and pooling onto the floor beneath him, as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her.

Her orgasm went on and on, and she fucked him through every moment of it. When it finally ended, Jess lifted herself up, releasing Mike's cock for the briefest moment before a new cunt sheathed it. Taking his mouth from Kristen's dripping cunt for a moment, Mike peered around Kristen and saw that Emma had taken over riding him. Emma glided her dark body against Mike's cock smoothly, with expert tenderness, rocking her hips horizontally over him. She left his member deep inside her warmth as they fucked, grinding gently along his length.

Kristen grabbed Mike's scalp and forced his face back against her pussy. "I didn't say stop! Lick me, you dumbass!" she bellowed. Mike resumed lapping at her. Kristen grabbed Mike's free left hand and put it to her breasts. "Touch my tits. Feel them, you little bitch," she insisted. Mike kneaded them and pinched her nipples. The pussy grinding his right hand climaxed, and another took its place. He touched the new girl frantically, and she responded with delight. Mike was totally out of control, grabbing and rubbing any pussy that presented itself.

Around him, he could hear the sounds of girls moaning and spasming as they frigged themselves off and rubbed their bodies against him. One girl lowered herself to his chest, squatting over him as she massaged her clit to climax. Wetness poured out of her cunt and onto his chest as she came. With Emma sliding over him masterfully, Mike felt the spark of his own orgasm begin to light itself deep within his loins. He was going to come. He was going to have the most powerful orgasm he had ever known. As the feeling grew within him, he lapped at Kristen with vigor, and pumped faster at the new pussy grinding on his right hand.

Kristen began to lose control. Mike felt her body gently tremble and then begin to shake. "You loser! Lick me! Eat me! Suck me!" she screamed at him through her orgasm. She squirted onto his face, soaking his nose and chin, wetting his hair. Through her climax, she held his head tight against her pussy with two hands, digging her fingers painfully deep into Mike's scalp. Her orgasm finally subsided, and she threw her body off of him, finally detaching his mouth from her cunt.

Mike felt his orgasm racing upward, as Emma continued to slide expertly over him. "Emma. You're going to make me come," he said. "I'm coming."

Emma paid no attention, sliding down on him more and more rapidly, and pressing his free left hand against her bare breasts. His hand squeezed her firm, ample chest, and suddenly he went flying across the finish line. "I'm gonna come! I'm coming! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't stop fucking me!"

He was bellowing with animal lust. His back arched, and his hips pressed upward, seeking and finding the full depth of Emma's cunt. Inside his penis throbbed powerfully, shooting upward and filling her depths. Emma's pussy clenched against him and she moaned loudly, simultaneously pulsing with her own orgasm. Her cunt squeezed Mike's cock more tightly, pushing him to brink of unconsciousness. Through it all, she rode him like a professional, and he grunted and spurted like an animal.

The pussy grinding on his right hand convulsed and came, its owner crying out with pleasure as it clutched at his fingers. As Mike regained full consciousness, several girls pulled him to his feet. One girl rubbed at his dick. He was hyper-sensitive from the orgasm and so the touching hurt, but it kept him as hard as a board.

In front of him, Chloe was naked and bent over a desk with her pussy on display. She peered over her shoulder at him. "Fuck me now," she ordered. Mike lurched forward and grabbed her hips, plunging himself inside her, thrusting like a madman. "Squeeze my cock with your pussy! Use my cock for your pussy!" Mike shouted obscenities at her as he railed into her, causing her to gasp with each assault from his cock. He glanced over Chloe's outstretched body as pumped her, to the place where the three girls were gathered at the back of the room.

They looked at him, appalled. How could an adult man—a man with a fiancé, a man who was supposed to be responsible for taking care of a classroom of young girls—how could an adult man be reduced to nothing more than his basest, most depraved instincts? He was nothing but his penis, nothing more than a big blunt tool, useful only to bring horny teenage girls to orgasm. The three looked utterly ashamed and disgusted, burying their eyes and covering their ears. They even plugged their noses to mask the thick scent of pussy and semen that was consuming the room. These three girls had no idea a responsible, respectable adult man could be made to act so wanton. Had he no shame? No decency?

But Mike had stopped caring about shame or decency. A big-breasted black-haired girl pulled his hand against her pussy, and he fingered her to completion while he smiled at her, licked her body, and encouraged her lewdly. A small blonde girl ground her went cunt against Mike's hip. He grabbed her ass firmly and pulled her against him, grinding her pussy along the side of his body.

As the little blonde girl rubbed against him, Chloe's orgasm washed over her. She humped back against his big cock groaning, grunting and squirting with every spasm. Satisfied, she slipped away from Mike, and another girl bent over the desk, presenting herself. Without a word, Mike willingly penetrated this new pussy, and then the next, and then the one after that. He shouted filthy words of encouragement at each girl as they fucked themselves to climax. Mike came again into one of them shouting and grunting like a dog in heat as he emptied himself into a second young pussy. He couldn't remember which girl elicited the orgasm. At this point it was a haze of tight, wet, teenage holes, one after another after another. And still, he kept fucking and fucking some more.

There was no longer any need for the switchblade. He gave himself over to any girl that wanted him, licked every pussy that presented itself, and buried his fingers in any pussy that asked him to. Every girl took her turn. Most of the class fucked him three or four times. They laughed at him derisively through it all, relishing his humiliation as they rode him to orgasm after orgasm. One tight teenage pussy after another was presented, pumped over his hard cock, satisfied itself, and walked away, only to be promptly replaced by another. It went on and on; Mike shouting obscenities at his partners, bellowing out with his own guttural orgasms, and the three girls in the back cowering in terror through it all.

At one point seven or eight girls laid on the ground side-by-side across the room while he was made to tongue one after another after another, until the entire line of girls had moaned with a climax and his mouth was numb from the work of it all. And when he was done, they pushed him down again on his back and lined up, each one taking a turn riding him. They all savored the humiliation poured on him, the debasement they brought to him. And somewhere deep, in his darkest places, he relished his own corruption.

An impossible number of teenage girls used him. Vaguely, Mike was aware that the girls had contacted friends, and told them that it was open season on his big cock. Girls who were never meant to be in the classroom were let in and satisfied themselves atop him, or held his head to their pussies, forcing him to lick until they got their come. Several of them did it two or three at a time, with one girl fucking his face while the other abused his cock, and a third pressed his fingers against her. And Mike satisfied any of them—all of them. He was nothing but a subhuman animal for them, a fucktoy, a big penis to get off with and nothing more.

He kept it hard for whoever wanted it and eagerly lapped at any pussy that was placed near his face. As the hours passed, the group in the classroom dwindled, students leaving with each other and laughing at the mess of him on the way out, every girl satisfied. Even the terrified girls in the corner slipped away, finally escaping the horror of Mike's lude actions.

After hours of use, at last Mike laid naked on the classroom floor alone, stinking of sex and sweat, his cock sore, his balls painfully empty and aching from climax after climax. His fiancé, his career, his future, all ruined. As he lay on the floor destroyed in every way, one final girl in a school uniform poked her head into the room and spotted him. With the desperate horniness of a teenage girl, she walked over to him and dropped her skirt and panties. She grabbed his sore cock, rubbing her palm up and down its length. Against his will, it stiffened painfully, growing erect.

"Please don't," Mike pleaded, but she paid him no heed. She guided her soft, ready pussy over him and impaled herself. "Oh god, yes. Great cock, mister!" she grunted as she humped at him hard and fast toward her orgasm. It hurt. But instinctively, despite the pain, Mike grabbed her hips and fucked back up at her. "Fuck yeah! Fuck me back, bitch! Fuck me!" she laughed at him. For her, he was a mere sexual implement, a degraded animal, designed to sate teenage female lust. He was nothing but a cock, and he would never be anything else again.

sagesell
sagesell
93 Followers
12