Female Sexual Response: Subject 326

Story Info
Psych major agrees to participate in a research study.
10.3k words
4.67
915.8k
1.2k

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kianareeves
kianareeves
1,148 Followers

The Study

When I was a college student, every undergraduate Psychology major had to volunteer to be a subject in a research project for a graduate student or one of the professors who was trying to publish his findings in some academic journal. It was a requirement for graduation.

As I was nearing the middle of my senior year, I realized that I was low on research credits, and I was also low on funds. I frantically scanned the research postings, looking for something that would be easy and not very time consuming. I was juggling two jobs and a full course load. I didn't have a lot of extra time to spare. The descriptions didn't tell you very much, they didn't want their subjects to be tainted with prior knowledge or bias that would skew the results. But one study captured my attention.

"Female Sexual Response"

100 credits and $500 for participation in a month long study. Subjects will be given a medical exam, and be required to wear monitoring equipment every day for one hour and come to weekly appointments lasting 1 hour each. Phone interview required for qualification.

I scanned the rest of the studies, but I kept going back to the Female Sexual Response study. I could feel the dampness in my panties as I reread the description. It sounded interesting, and very exciting. I took one of the cards and put it in my backpack as I walked home to my dorm room. It would all be anonymous. All of these studies were always anonymous.

I called the number and answered a few questions to see if I qualified. Was I sexually active, did I have normal cycles, my height and weight. With excitement, and some fear, I qualified and an appointment for the medical exam was made for the next day.

I couldn't think straight as I anxiously awaited 3:00. It would probably be just a regular ob/gyn exam. They would strap some heart monitors on me and...

And what? My heart raced as I thought of all the possibilities.

The Exam

I arrived and was handed a clipboard by the receptionist with pages I needed to fill out. I was the only one in the waiting area and I took a seat closest to the door, in case I wanted to make a fast escape. They were normal questions that a doctor asks before the first appointment. Family history, any medical problems, etc. I turned the sheet over and noticed the questions were more detailed. It was a good thing they didn't ask for my name. Do you masturbate. Yes. How often? Daily. Have you ever experienced mutlitple orgasms? Yes. How many orgasms have you had today? Two. Have you ever had an orgasm with a partner? Yes. Are your orgasms strongest when you masturbate or when you are with a partner? Masturbate. Do you know the location of your g-spot? Yes. Which of the following do you fantasize about when masturbating?

Another girl walked in just then and I looked up briefly. She was handed a clipboard and sat down in the corner. I thought I recognized her, but I wasn't sure. She was tall and thin and was wearing a tight white tank top and jeans. I didn't get a good look at her face because I quickly looked down when she sat down to concentrate on my questionnaire.

What do I fantasize about when I'm masturbating? Wow, I realized I had to check almost everything on the list. Bondage, lesbians, group sex, voyeurism, exhibitionism, rape, almost everything else. How old were you when you experienced your first orgasm? Twelve. Do you enjoy pornographic movies? Yes. I squirmed in my seat as I filled out the rest of the paperwork. Just thinking about it was getting me aroused. I looked up, embarrassed. I noticed the other girl was still filling out the standard medical questions on the first page. She had no idea what was coming. She flipped over the page and I watched her out of the corner of my eye as her eyes scanned through the questions. I noticed her nipples were now hard and straining against her top. It excited me to know that she was excited as well. She reached up and discreetly brushed her hand against her nipple, getting them harder. I wanted to touch my own but wasn't as brave.

I finished filling the rest of the paperwork and walked towards the receptionist. She smiled at me, "No. You keep your paperwork. It's all confidential. Give it to the doctor when you go in for your exam." She handed me a card with a number on it. We'll call you when it's your turn. I returned to my seat and I could feel the eyes of the other girl watching me as I returned to my seat. I wondered if she could see my hard nipples through my shirt, and as I sat down, with dismay I realized she could.

Just then another girl entered the room from a different door. She was dressed in a hospital gown and she looked like she had been running on a treadmill. Her face was covered in a slight sheen and she was breathing heavily. Her hair had a wild unkempt look and she bit her lip as she walked unsteadily into the room and she quickly sat down in the nearest seat. She wrapped the gown around her tightly and crossed her arms in front of her but she was restless. She would sit still for a few moments, and then squirm in her seat. She looked up and when we made eye contact, I was a little taken aback by the look in her eyes. There was a hunger or a desperation mixed with something else. Despair. I considered leaving but then they called my number.

I slowly rose and walked towards the pretty nurse, afraid to make eye contact as she took the clipboard from me.

She silently led me down a hall into a room that looked like a doctor's exam room. She handed me a gown and told me to disrobe. She left and I stood there, my heart racing, wondering if I should back out now. But I knew I would regret it if I did. I would lie awake at night, wondering about all the exciting things they would have done to me as I quietly fingered myself next to my sleeping roommate. I undressed. As I slid my panties off, I noticed how wet they were. I quickly put on the robe and looked around the room to see if I could find some Kleenex or paper towels to wipe away the proof of my excitement. There was a knock on the door.

"Uh, come in?" I said tentatively.

Two young women entered the room, dressed in white lab coats and carrying clipboards. They were beautiful. Too beautiful. Would they be doing things to me?

"Hi #326. Thank you for participating in this study. Please come with us. I glanced at my clothes that were neatly folded on a chair. They saw my hesitation and told me to leave everything there, explaining something to me about outside bias based on the clothes I had chosen to wear, etc.

I clutched the gown tightly around me and I was led into a larger room that looked like another exam room, but it had a lot more monitors and machines. Things were beeping and wires were trailing along the ground.

"The doctor will be in momentarily, but first we'll be doing an initial medical exam," one of them said, instructing me to get on the table.

They checked my blood pressure, my reflexes. They verified my height and my weight. I started to relax a bit.

"We're going to do a breast exam now. If you can take off your robe and lie back on the table here."

I lay back and stared up at the ceiling as I lay exposed. I could feel my nipples automatically harden. She got a bottle from a table and squirted some warm clear gel onto my breasts and started to rub it in, startling me. "This will help once the monitors are put in place," she explained, although I had no idea what she was talking about. She started on the edges of my breast, moving in ever smaller circles towards the center.

"Do you do self breast exams?"

"Yes," I whispered as she pinched my nipple, sending a shock through my core.

She moved on to the other breast, expertly rubbing in small circles as I tried to keep my breathing even. The breast exams I'd had were nothing like this. Those were clinical and cold. The anticipation of what would happen later sent a tingle through me with every touch. When she reached the middle of my breast, she paused and I drew my breath in, trying to prepare myself for that delicious pinch. As I felt the bolt of lightning course through her fingers into my nipple, I let my breath out, slowly trying to relax. Trying to stop the wetness that was increasing between my thighs.

"Okay, everything looks normal." She smiled at me. I could only nod.

They started hooking me up to all the machines. Monitors that would check my heart rate, brain wave activity, my oxygen levels and my breathing. They asked me to move down further on the table and put my feet in the stirrups. The monitors showed that my heart rate increased as I lay prone and open. This would be it. Something was going to happen to me down there. Where my secret petals flowered.

"We're going to do a routine pap smear now." They inserted a speculum inside me and stretched me open. I felt an uncomfortable ache as they gathered samples from my cervix and placed them in a vial. The monitor showed that my heart rate was slowing down as my initial excitement faded. This was very clinical. I started to relax, although the speculum was still holding me open for all of them to see.

The door opened and a young man walked in. A beautiful, handsome man. Too handsome. "How are you? I'm Dr. Matthias," he said as he picked up the forms I had filled out. I could see his eyes move back and forth as he read the answers I had filled out. This stranger was reading about my sexual habits. About my fantasies. It was unnerving, and yet, so very exhilarating.

"The orgasms you had today, were they through intercourse, oral manipulation or masturbation?"

I swallowed. "Masturbation," I said softly. Mortified.

"By what method?"

"Excuse me?"

"Vibrator? Manual stimulation?"

"Vibrator."

An assistant jotted some notes down as he glanced up to look between my legs. "Check the pH on that fluid. We need to know if she's ovulating or if that's arousal fluid." I felt myself blush. A hand slipped between my legs as she swabbed the opening of my vagina.

"It's arousal fluid," she said. I closed my eyes, fully embarrassed.

"Okay, let's have a look here." The doctor pulled up a stool and put his face between my thighs. He started touching me with his gloved hands, as if I was a speciman. Which I was, really. "Outer labia are normal. Inner labia, normal pink and moist with an average amount of arousal fluid. Internal shows no evidence of injury." He removed the speculum, leaving me feeling empty. "Caliper please." The assistant handed him one of the tools from the table.

"Clitoris is normal, currently measuring 55." He ran a finger up and down my clitoris, making me gasp. I wasn't expecting that. He rubbed it a few more times and I had a hard time just lying there. My breathing was coming in quick little gasps. He finally stopped. "After 10 seconds of manual stimulation, it is now measuring 58 and has emerged from the clitoral hood." The assistant wrote all of this down.

"Subject 326?" Was he talking to me? I looked down to see his face between my thighs. "At various times, I will ask you to rate your state of arousal. A 10 means you are in the middle of an orgasm, and 1 means you're not aroused at all. Do you understand the ratings?" I slowly nodded and put my head back down. Middle of an orgasm? Would I be manipulated into having an orgasm here? In front of everyone?

"What is your state of arousal at the moment?"

I had to think. "Four" I managed to get out.

"Okay, let's start." They brought down a monitor in front of my head. Words appeared on the screen. "You will see a series of images. Your monitors will check your state of arousal. It is important that you not move at all until this portion of the study is completed."

One after another, I was shown images of sex. There were scenes of intimacy, and brutality, and close-ups of women and men in the middle of their orgasms, their faces grimaced in pleasure. Images of every kind of sex and every position. I could feel the familiar itch rising inside me as I watched these scenes unfold in front of me. If I had been alone, I would have touched myself, thrusting my hips into my hand for some relief. But I couldn't. They were watching me. Then the images stopped and the monitor retracted back towards the ceiling.

"What is your state of arousal?"

"Five."

"Clitoris is now measuring 62."

"Okay, turn on the visual monitor please."

I turned to see a different television screen next to the table light up with the image of my pussy, dripping wet and filling the whole screen. I couldn't look at it.

"Subject 326, it is very important that you lie very still during the rest of the exam. Otherwise we won't be able to get the proper measurements that we need. If you feel at any point that you are unable to lie still, we can offer you restraints. Otherwise, we won't be able to continue."

An assistant smiled down at me. "Are you comfortable?"

I nodded.

"Okay, let's start with the breast stimulation."

Two suction cups were placed on my nipples and I was curious to see what would happen.

"Subject is ready doctor."

"Okay, 3, 2, 1," he counted down.

The suction devices started licking and slurping away at my nipples, they felt like two hot mouths eagerly sucking and bringing me to the edge. It took everything I had to not cry out. Then suddenly, they stopped.

"Would you like the restraints? Remember you can't move. We need to gather at least five minutes of data."

I nodded, my breath escaping in heavy gasps. It was so hard to keep control of myself. Not being able to move or cry out was torture. They wrapped soft straps around my thighs, around my belly, my arms and my ankles.

"Subject was restrained at 2.35 seconds." An assistant jotted this down. "Shall we continue?"

I nodded and held my breath, waiting for the pleasure to begin again. "3, 2, 1."

The expert mouths began sucking and licking again. A mechanical tongue twirled around my nipples in slow then fast circles. I was breathing in fast and shallow bursts, not wanting to moan or cry out. The mouths just went on forever, swirling and sucking. I wanted to rub my clitoris or push the mouths away, but the restraints were holding me down. Then finally they stopped.

I could hear my heavy breathing, and all the monitors were bleeping like mad.

"Subject 326, what is your state of arousal?"

"Six?" I said, softly.

"Clitoris is now measuring at 67."

"Very good. Okay, let's move on."

I lay there, taking in deep breaths, willing the machines to slow down their beeping. They were taunting me, letting me know how excited I was to be touched like that in front of strangers.

"Subject 326, I'm going to insert something into your vagina now. It won't hurt, although it may be a little uncomfortable at first. Remember we need at least five minutes of data." I felt something slide inside me, and then it began to fill me. Was it getting larger?

"Subject is ready, doctor."

"Okay, 3,2,1."

Whatever was inside me started fucking me. It pistoned in and out rhythmically. I wanted to move with it's rhythm, meeting it's thrusts but the restraints prevented me. I could just lay there as I was fucked. The rhythm increased, and then I felt it. Something inside me was stimulating my g-spot and I couldn't help crying out. It was bringing me closer, oh so much closer, but I needed something on my clitoris to take me over the edge. Or my breasts. I just lay there, taking it. My hands gripping the sides of the table, unable to contain the moans that escaped my lips. It went on forever. And then it stopped. They removed whatever had been inside me and I felt disappointed and somewhat relieved.

"What is your state of arousal?"

"Seven or eight." I gasped.

A hand brushed against my clitoris, making me jump.

"Clitoris is now measuring 73."

"And add that subject started vocalizing at 2 minutes, 42 seconds." I cringed.

"Now for the clitoral stimulation." The monitors bleeped excitedly.

"Subject 326, it is imperative that you not reach orgasm during this next part of the study." He handed me a black cylinder with a red button at the end. "When you feel that you are about to achieve climax, you need to stop by pushing this button. Do you understand?"

I nodded as something made out of a thick piece of rubber was placed on top of my pubic bone. Expert hands rubbed and molded it and I felt something spread my lips and rest just on top of my clitoris.

"Subject is ready."

I held my breath, anxious for what was to come.

"Okay, 3, 2, 1."

A vibration started, slowly at first. Then it circled around and concentrated on my little bud. Then the whole pad started vibrating. It alternated like this, the vibrations increasing with every circle. Then, it felt like a million tongues were lapping at my clitoris. I gasped and cried out as the tongues teased and sucked my clitoris into their eager mechanical mouths. I wanted to push it away but I couldn't. I closed my eyes, gripping the button as I came closer and closer, unable to stop the moans that escaped my lips. Then I had to push the button. It was too much.

"Subject stopped at 1:48."

I was practically hyperventilating.

"What is your state of arousal?"

"Nine," I hissed.

"When your arousal is back to an eight. You may continue. But please stop before you reach your orgasm. Otherwise you will be disqualified."

Continue? They wanted me to continue? I looked at their faces. They were all watching me. Taking notes, and watching me. Waiting for me to tease myself until what? Would they let me reach my climax? Would I want to come? In front of all of them? My mind was screaming no. The monitors and my body were all saying yes, yes, yes! I took a few more deep breaths as the monitors slowed down. I felt myself come down and I wanted to push the button to start it again, but I was scared of letting go in front of them. Exposing myself in front of them. But I knew I wanted to feel that delicious release.

I took a deep breath and pressed the button, as the hum started again. I could feel myself going higher and higher and I closed my eyes. Just allowing myself to feel it. I could feel the familiar waves coming closer. I wanted it to come closer. I wanted to touch it. Feel it wash over me. I pressed the button again. And it stopped. I kept my eyes closed as my breaths came in quick gasps.

"Subject stopped at :58 seconds."

I knew they were all watching me. I knew they were all waiting for me. I kept my eyes closed, trying to pretend they weren't there. I listened to the beeps, coming slower and slower as I tried to relax. I took a deep breath and pressed the button again.

I let out a long deep moan that surprised me as the assault started again. The wonderful delicious attack on my clitoris. I could only hear the low animal cries that came from the center of my being. I couldn't handle this. I stopped.

"Subject stopped at :32"

I wasn't sure I could continue. I was so close. Just a few more seconds and I would be there. I tried to slow down my breathing. Just one slight touch and I would be coming. I wanted to come, I needed to come, but I wasn't sure I'd be able to press the button in time before I was overcome by the pleasure. And I wasn't sure I wanted them to witness such a desperate loss of control.

I opened my eyes and opened my mouth to say something, but I didn't know what to say. They all looked down at me, waiting for me.

"Would you say that an orgasm is inevitable at this time?"

I nodded.

"Would you be able to attempt it just one more time?"

I hesitated.

"At this point, we haven't collected enough pre-orgasmic data. If you can't continue, our session will end here and you won't be able to take part in the rest of the study. And I'm afraid you won't receive the credits or the payment."

"I... I think I can go one more time."

kianareeves
kianareeves
1,148 Followers