Female Volunteers Required

Story Info
Sam volunteers for a study & finds it's not what she expects.
5.5k words
4.58
53.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha paused in front of the university's notice board, edging closer to avoid the steady stream of students heading towards the cafeteria, or outside to enjoy the early summer sunshine. Her attention had once again been caught by one particular flyer. It was one of dozens crowding the board, black print on an A4 sheet of pale pink paper, but the thing that most caught her eye was the line at the bottom that read: "£200 per hour". She was off on a holiday to Barcelona at the end of the month with some of her friends from back home and that kind of spending money would certainly come in handy.

It must be a mistake, it's way too high, she thought to herself as she leant in to study it more closely. Maybe they meant £2.00 per hour? But that would be too low. She hooked an errant strand of her auburn hair over her ear as she read the rest of the text, hoping for clues.

"Broad-minded female volunteers required to test and review female-oriented sex toys. Applicants must be healthy, available from the 8th to the 22nd of May, and willing to openly discuss their sexuality. Please apply to Dr Phoebe Johnson..." followed by an email address and phone number.

"Thinking of applying?" said a voice behind her, and spinning around Sam spied the pretty face of her best friend Abby peering over her shoulder. They'd known each other for a year now, having met during fresher's week when they'd found they were on the same History of Art course and had since spent many drunken nights out at the union bar. She was a petite young woman, her dark hair cur in a neat bob, framing a pretty face with large pale blue eyes. Like Sam, she was cheerful and optimistic by nature and Sam had quickly grown used to the sound of her light, melodic laughter.

"Yeah, I mean I'm not sure I'm totally comfortable talking about sex toys but I'd be willing to do it for £200 per hour."

"Me too. Do you think that's right?" Abby said, echoing her thoughts.

"I mean it does seem very generous."

"Well, I guess there's only one way to find out, let's try the number," Abby said, slipping a slim mobile 'phone from the back pocket of her skinny jeans.

--

Back in her dorm room, Sam lay face down on her bed and flipped opened her laptop, quickly finding the email that Dr Johnson had promised to send to both her and Abby. Opening it, she found a brief message that confirmed the details on the flyer and included a link that when clicked lead her to an online form.

The first part was straightforward: she entered her name, her student address and twenty for her age, although it was her twenty-first birthday next week.

The second section was a little more personal: she entered "heterosexual" for her "sexual orientation". She ticked "No" for "Are you currently in a sexual relationship?", then confessed "Yes" for "Do you currently own a sex toy?" She actually owned two: a realistic penis-shaped dildo, and her favourite bright pink vibrator, both of which she'd bought since splitting up with her ex-boyfriend Jeff two months earlier.

"How many times do you masturbate per week?" made her pause, but in the end it seemed safest to check one of the middle options "two", although that was probably an underestimate. The next question was even more personal: "How often do you achieve orgasm when alone or with a partner?"

She paused, curling a thin strand of auburn hair around her finger as she thought how best to answer honestly but concisely. She'd partly split up with Jeff, because he'd been quite selfish in bed and the sex just hadn't been that great. She didn't always achieve orgasm when she masturbated either. The dorm was quite noisy and she found she needed to concentrate on a particularly hot fantasy or past experience to climax.

Sometimes it helped to think about the last time that Jeff had made her cum. It had been near the end of their relationship, when they spent a lot of time bickering. They'd been out at the spring ball and after a tetchy argument, she'd got her revenge by teasing him all evening, slipping her hand in the pocket of his smart black trousers to examine his growing arousal and, spurred on by too many cocktails, whispering all sorts of naughty things in his ear. When they finally got back to his room, he'd been like an animal, tearing at her summery floral dress and throwing her onto the bed, then leaping on top, his weight pressed between her spread thighs, his hands pinning her wrists to the pillow as he fucked her hard and fast. Afterwards, she'd told him that she hadn't liked it and he'd been too rough, but the truth was that his passionate desire had been such a turn-on that she'd come as soon as he'd forced his super-hard cock inside her.

Anyway, since then, her love life had been non-existent and she'd become quite frustrated as her dry spell continued. She'd had some strange erotic dreams recently, some of them featuring Abby, her friend coming back to her dorm after too many glasses of wine to comfort her after splitting up with Jeff, placing a consoling arm around her shoulder, and one thing leading to another...

In the end she had to summarise, typing "Not currently in a relationship, can usually orgasm when masturbating" into the box and scrolled to the end.

She knew she should probably read the lengthy Terms and Conditions, but did anybody really do that? "Life's too short" she muttered to herself as she quickly skimmed through the dense text then checked the box saying she understood them then stabbed the Submit button already calculating about how many Espresso Martinis two hundred pounds would buy.

--

A week later, she found herself seated next to Abby in a spacious, sterile waiting area. She'd never been to the research complex before; it was separate from the rest of the campus, a brisk ten-minute walk from their halls of residence and mainly frequented by Psychology and Biology students. It was a very modern looking building, all steel and glass, and the receptionist had directed them to this waiting room after checking their student passes and names on her computer screen.

Beside her, Abby was jiggling her knees and glancing at her slim gold watch anxiously. Despite it only being May, she had already seemed to have caught the sun and Sam couldn't help envying her smoothly tanned skin. Like Sam, she was dressed casually in jeans, tennis shoes and a t-shirt on this warm afternoon.

"You nervous?" Sam asked.

"A little, I guess," her friend replied. "What do you think we'll have to do?"

"I don't know. I guess we'll just be looking at new models of vibrators. You know, seeing how they feel, talking about what kinds we prefer, the most attractive colours, how much we'd be willing to pay for them, that kind of thing."

"Yeah, I suppose. Although it doesn't seem like that would justify the two hundred pounds per hour."

"Mmm," Sam agreed thoughtfully.

Opposite them and off to one side was their destination, a plain white door labelled "Lab 2a". In the silence that enveloped them as they checked their mobile phones, they could hear some noises from behind it, a distant, muffled female moaning that seemed to gradually grow louder and more agitated then stopped abruptly.

Abby twisted towards her and raised her fine eyebrows: "Gee, sounds like someone's enjoying the testing," she concluded as they exchanged nervous grins.

A few minutes later, the door opened and a woman emerged. She was tall and slender, and perhaps thirty, her dark-chocolate hair scraped back and tied in a neat bun, her eyes large and dark, almost black behind her frameless glasses. She wore a long white lab coat over a pale blue shirt and a pair of tailored black trousers that hugged her slim hips and had the keen but authoritative air of an earnest teacher.

"Ah, you must be Sam and Abby. I'm Dr Johnson but you can call me Phoebe," she said,

consulting her clipboard then stepping towards them and offering Sam her hand. She had the kind of well-spoken voice that suggested an expensive private education.

"Thanks, I'm Sam," Sam said, standing and noting the woman's surprisingly firm grip as they briefly shook hands.

"And I'm Abby. Pleased to meet you," Abby said politely as she also stood and took Phoebe's hand.

"Super, well welcome to our lab," Phoebe continued brightly, looking the two girls up and down. "I'm sure you're both going to make excellent test subjects. Come on through."

--

The lab was a well-lit room with benches full of equipment running along three walls and a distinctive antiseptic tang. The room was dominated by two large, complicated-looking chairs that wouldn't have looked out of place at a dentist's office. Sam's trainers squeaked on the tiled floor as the followed Phoebe inside, which was quiet except for the steady hum of the air-conditioning.

"Now, this is my assistant Jana," Phoebe said, hugging her clipboard to her chest as she nodded towards a slim, pale young woman with angular cheekbones, thin lips and spiky peroxide-blonde hair who was busying herself wiping down one of the chairs with a damp cloth with a citrus fragrance. She twisted around and nodded curtly.

"She's from Latvia, excellent at her job but still struggling a little with the language," Phoebe said, leaning in conspiratorially and dropping her voice.

"I see," Sam said as she looked around, noticing that one of the benches was crowded with an array of laptops and monitors and another with a brightly coloured array of sex toys.

"Now are you girls ready to get started?" Phoebe asked.

"Sure, where do you want us?" Sam asked.

"Well, once you've removed your clothes we'd like you to take a chair each," Phoebe said in her crisp, clear voice.

"Oh! I'm sorry, you want us to strip?" Sam said, exchanging a puzzled glance with Abby.

"Of course, we're going to need you to be naked for this," Phoebe insisted.

"Oh, but we didn't..."

"I mean, you did read the small print, didn't you?" Phoebe asked, looking over the top of her glasses.

"Well, I just kind of skimmed through it," Sam confessed, Phoebe's tone making her feel like a student who'd forgotten her homework. Abby shot her a nervous glance that implied she'd done the same.

"We kind of thought we'd just be talking about the merits of various sex toys, I mean we didn't realise..." Abby said, although even as she spoke she reluctantly kicked off her trainers and started to unbutton her jeans.

"You thought we'd pay this kind of money to just have a cup of tea and a cosy chat! Gosh no, I'm sorry ladies, these experiments are a little more hands-on than that, aren't they Jana?" Phoebe said, with a light chuckle. Behind her, Jana muttered something that Sam didn't catch.

"Do we really have to take everything off? Can we keep our knickers on at least?" Sam asked as she crossed her arms and tugged her white t-shirt up and over her head to reveal plump, rounded boobs encased in a lacy white bra.

"Of course, of course," Phoebe said with a reassuring smile. "At least for the time being."

Sam felt her cheeks redden as she reluctantly wriggled out of her jeans, handing them to Jana as Phoebe watched. Then unclipped her bra, self-consciously wrapping an arm across her bare breasts as Jana gathered up their clothes and left them in a neat pile on one of the spare chairs.

"Very good, we're all girls together here, nothing we haven't seen before, eh?" Phoebe said breezily as she made a check mark on her pad. "Now then, why don't you both take a seat?"

Sam perched on the white padded seat, and swung her legs onto the chair, the faux leather feeling momentarily cold against her bare skin and making her shiver. Up close, she could see that the chair was body-shaped, with two slender arms adjoining the main section and the section for her legs spit in two. There were also a number of buttons set into the side and more worryingly, some black straps.

"Um, so what are you doing?" Sam asked as Phoebe took her arm, pressing into tight against the padded leather as she tugged at the strap, fastening it around her wrist with a silver buckle.

"Just making sure you're strapped in. It's for your own safety," Phoebe said, with another of her reassuring smiles as she switched to the other side, gently unfolding her arm and binding other wrist in place. Sam felt herself flush, unable to cover her naked boobs.

"I mean, are you sure this is really necessary? I'm not sure I like this," Sam said, feeling herself panic a little as the doctor secured some extra straps just below her elbows. She twisted her head and exchanged a concerned glance with Abby who was being secured to her chair by Jana in the same quick, efficient manner.

"Oh yes, these tests have to be very scientific. We can't have our subjects interfering or wriggling around too much if they get, um, over-excited. It was all in the small print," Phoebe insisted.

"But I can stop any time if I don't like it, right?"

"Of course, of course," Phoebe said with a tight, thin-lipped smile as she quickly moved on to Sam's legs, quickly binding her ankles and knees to the chair's legs with a firm tug. A thicker strap around her stomach completed the bindings.

"There, perfect," the doctor said, stepping back and running her dark unreadable eyes up and down over Sam's willowy body, taking in her plump boobs sitting high on her ribcage, the colourful mandala tattoo on the side of her slim hips, her slender legs. Sam didn't have anything to be ashamed of, she was quite proud of her body, lean and trim after hours of yoga and jogging around the park. But the way Phoebe stared made her want to cover herself, and she instinctively but fruitlessly tugged at her wrists.

She tested her bindings further as Phoebe softened the lighting, finding to her dismay that her wrists and ankles were fixed in firmly place, tight enough to prevent her pulling free but without being uncomfortable. She tried moving her body but with her ankles, stomach and wrists held firm, she was limited to moving her head and lifting her hips a little.

"You know I'm not entirely comfortable with this," she said anxiously, trying to keep her voice even despite her rising sense of panic.

"Just relax, this isn't going to hurt, quite the opposite," Phoebe said briskly, pulling a chair closer and sitting down as Jana handed her a large pink-and-black, cordless vibrator.

"So, um, are you going to use that on me?" Sam asked, her mouth a little dry.

"Yes, we're doing a little product testing for the company that manufactures these toys. We're trying out different prototypes for them. This one's a cordless, silicon, 'magic wand' style massager, ten speed. It's USB rechargeable and machine washable so very practical. Quite quiet too," Phoebe said, wielding the vibrator in one hand whilst her other clutched a pen, hovering over the notepad resting on the arm of her chair.

She used her thumb to press a discrete button on the side of the shaft, and Sam could only just hear its discrete buzz over the background hum. She watched as Phoebe leant forward and pressed the buttons on the side of her chair, feeling her head rising so she could more easily see what the doctor was doing.

"Oh!" Sam said, wriggling uncomfortable as she felt the legs of the chair split apart a little, drawing her thighs open with a smooth electric hum. She had a sudden sense of helpless foreboding, like the nervous anticipation of the steep ascent at the start of a rollercoaster ride.

"Now, you just relax and try to enjoy it," Phoebe said as she casually drew the wand up and down Sam's leg making her skin tingle warmly. "Now then, as we go through the different speeds I want you to tell me how aroused you are on a scale of one to ten where one is your normal state and ten is achieving orgasm. Is that clear?"

"I guess," Sam said, nodding as she felt Phoebe sliding the vibrator along the smooth skin of her inner thighs.

"So where are you now?"

"Maybe, three," Sam said, feeling a mild, pleasant buzz of anticipation as Phoebe massaged her inner thighs in slow circles.

"Good, good," Phoebe murmured, glancing at her slim silver watch and making a note of her pad.

The doctor took her time, moving the buzzing toy in circles over her pale skin, slowly moving higher and Sam couldn't help sighing contentedly as she felt it brush against the gusset of her panties. She'd put on one of her more playful pairs this morning: plain white cotton dotted with bright red cherries.

"I like your knickers," Phoebe said, flashing her a friendly grin, as she pressed the button on the toy and it started buzzing a little more loudly.

"Um, thanks," Sam replied, feeling a little embarrassed, and thinking that she would have put on something a bit more grown-up that morning if she'd known they'd be on view like this.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Oh, um, four," Sam said, a little breathlessly, the pleasant tingling in her thighs becoming a little stronger.

"Good girl," Phoebe said, as if she was a teacher praising a gifted student, stroking the vibrating toy up and down the increasingly damp cotton of Sam's knickers, stimulating her pussy through the thin cotton.

"Oh!" Sam gasped, catching her breath as she felt the head move higher, circling her clit and giving her an intense little burst of pleasure.

"Enjoying that, hmm?" Phoebe said with a sly grin, and Sam felt herself blush.

Sam was aware of her breathing becoming laboured, her body quickly surrendering to the delicious sensations caused by the toy's intimate buzzing. The doctor studied her as she pleasured her with the vibrator, her fingers guided by Sam's reactions, lingering when her moans got louder, trying something different on when they subsided. Phoebe wielded the vibrator expertly, gradually bringing Sam's body to a simmering boil.

"Um, are we going to try a different toy soon?" Sam asked hopefully, as she felt the pressure begin to build, knowing that if Phoebe continued much longer there could only be one inevitable result.

"No, I think we're doing rather well with this one, don't you?" Phoebe replied as she pushed her spectacles up over her nose, seemingly unwilling to move until she'd fully explored Sam's limits.

It seemed unthinkable that she'd experience an orgasm, here in this strange room in front of two women she'd just met and her best friend. It just seemed so wrong, so slutty. Whenever she'd achieved orgasm with a partner in the past, it had generally been after a nice dinner, some foreplay, some kissing, a feeling of emotional connection and she just couldn't believe that after only a few minutes this doctor with her sex toy had brought her so close. In such a short time, her body had gone from enjoying the pleasant vibrations, to wanting them to continue, to needing them to continue, to becoming desperate for Phoebe to finish what she'd started.

She felt Phoebe press the vibrator against the throbbing bud of her clit forcing another hot gasp from her lips, and she began to feel herself lose control.

"Oh fuck, I think I'd like to stop now," she managed to gasp, her voice dry and hoarse, once again trying to tug her hands free. She tried moving her hips, trying to escape the relentless vibration that simultaneously scratched the delicious itch between her thighs and yet made her pussy ache for more, but the straps held firm and she was forced to lie there and take it as she was slowly but surely pushed towards the edge of her self-control.

"Oh, I think we're nearly there. Let's just complete this test, eh? I don't think you really want to stop now, do you Sam?" Phoebe said knowingly, her scarlet lips curling into a mischievous smile as she relentlessly pleasured Sam's helpless body.

"But if you don't stop I'm going to cum all over your hand," Sam wanted to reply but instead just closed her eyes and tried to steady her breathing.

12