Femdom Blue

Story Info
Two police women catch a driver in a parked personal moment.
2.4k words
4.24
67.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smutnut
smutnut
165 Followers

I was parked on the side of the road waiting for my girlfriend to get out of a job interview I had dropped her off at. I didn't even realize what I was doing as the female police officer snuck up behind me and started recording me with her cell phone.

"Having a personal moment, are we?"

At first I had no idea what she was talking about. Then I glanced down to see my hand pulling on my prominent erection through my stretch fabric exercise pants. I was so into the erotic story I was reading of the internet with my cell phone that I didn't even realize I was sitting on the side of the road masturbating.

"I... I'm sorry, officer," I said. "I... I... don't know what I was thinking."

"At least we know what you were thinking with," she laughed. She was very cute, especially for a police officer. She had a Latin look about her, exotic features with dark eyes, olive skin and thick kissable lips that might possibly possess another talent. Her body was hot too. She was fit with breasts pushing at the buttons of her uniform top as well as a nice heart shaped ass that sort of tapered off from her trim waist.

Her partner had a bit of a different look. She was a large black lady, not actually fat, but definitely thick with huge breasts and a big round wide ass. There could be some cottage cheese there, but she appeared to be pretty firm for the most part. She was one of those women who had the bones for her type of body. Her face might have eve been prettier than it was if not for the angry scowl she presently wore on it. Her name was Gertrude according to her cute little Latin partner. I had no idea of the Latin partner's name at first.

"What do you think, Gertrude," the cute little Latina officer asked her. "Should we take him in or give him a break?"

"I assure you, ladies, this is not something I do regularly."

"What did you just call us?" Officer Gertrude asked.

"Oh, boy, you're in trouble now," the cute little Latina officer said, eyes growing wide as she covered her mouth and snickered.

"Why? What did I..?" Before I could finish, Gertrude stepped forward almost knocking her little Latina partner over in an attempt to open the driver side door to my car and pull me out by the elbow.

"I need to ask you to step out of the car, Sir."

"I'm sorry. What did I do?" I asked as I was roughly assisted out of my car.

"You mean in addition to committing an act of public indecency?"

"You called us ladies," said the little Latina officer. "We're officers of the law." She informed me with a smile despite Gertrude's all business attitude.

"How would you like it if we just referred to you as 'pervert'?" Gertrude wanted to know.

"Probably be more than fitting under the current circumstances," I said to Gertrude. I smiled hoping to lighten up the mood a little. It produced zero change of attitude from her although it did evoke another smile from the little Latina officer. She made sure to keep it hidden from Gertrude though whom I started to suspect must be at least informally in charge.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean any disrespect, officer..." I squinted to read her name tag just above her badge. "...Grunt?"

The little Latina officer couldn't hold back her snicker. "You should probably just stick with 'officer' as far as my partner is concerned. You can call me Officer Lopez, or Raquel if you prefer."

As soon as Officer Gertrude Grunt was finished cuffing me, patting me down and turning me around, I studied the two of them. I had never seen a performance of Good Cop, Bad Cop executed with such perfection in my life if that's what these two police women were doing. Gertrude stood there like she wanted to draw her gun and shoot me dead. Raquel was all touchy feely to the point of leaving her hand on the lump in my pants long enough to make sure it didn't lose its stiff erection.

"I already patted him down," Gertrude told her partner.

"I know," Raquel returned. "You can never be too safe though. For all we know this pervert could be packing more than just a boner for us." She smiled and gave me a wink.

"Do you know what happens to you if we pull you in and charge you with public indeceny?" Officer Grunt asked

"You have to register as a sex offender." Officer Lopez informed

"Officers, please," I begged "I'm just waiting for my girlfriend to come back from a job interview."

"Girlfriend?!" Raquel asked. She seemed to lose a little of her good cop composure. It was Gertrude's turn to smile. I was starting to get a weird vibe about this entire event.

"So your girlfriend goes out and looks for work while you sit on the side of the road and jerk off, literally?" Gertrude asked. It was her turn to smile a little.

"What's the matter," Raquel suddenly wanted to know. "Your girlfriend doesn't give you enough sex? Or maybe she doesn't give you the kind of sex you like? What kind of sick story were you reading when we snuck up on you?"

"Drove up behind you?" Gertrude corrected. She was the one snickering now. "We don't sneak. We're just trying to keep the streets safe."

"Well..?" Raquel asked again. Then she grabbed one of my nipples through my shirt and twisted hard.

"Ouch! I can't remember!" I blurted out.

"Let me try," Gertrude said. "Maybe I can get more out of him." Then she grabbed my other nipple and twisted hard in the opposite direction.

"Arrgh!" I cried out as each one twisted a nipple in opposite directions. I felt like they might tear them off. "It's on my phone! It's on my phone!"

I had left my cell phone in my car. Officer Lopez reached into my car and pulled it out. She turned it on and started reading. I had left my cell phone on the page I had been reading when they pulled up. I watched her expressions change from interest to amusement. She held the phone out for her partner to see, but her partner didn't even look at it. She just glared at me.

"Damn, this guy is a freak!" Officer Lopez said.

"I don't have to read anything to know that." Officer Grunt told her partner. Then to me she said. "That's right; ain't it? You's a little freak?" She had taken over Officer Lopez's nipple and was twisting both of my nipples violently until I was down on my knees.

"I don't know! I don't know!" I screamed out.

"We could have a lot of fun with this guy," Officer Lopez told her.

"You want to have some fun, pervert?" Gertrude asked as she twisted my nipples almost clean off. Then she turned to her partner again. "To tell the truth, I'm having a whole lot of fun right now."

"More and much better fun." Officer Lopez told her.

"What did you have in mind?" Officer Grunt asked her.

"What do you say," Officer Lopez asked me? "You want to have a little fun with me and my partner? Or let me ask you another way, would you like to have a little fun with us or would you rather my partner and I bust you for public indecency so you have to register as a sex offender and explain this whole mess to your girlfriend?"

She unsnapped her nightstick and taped the tip of it against the tent my erection was pushing through my stretch fabrics.

"I like the way you answer questions, boy." She laughed.

***

They drove me out to this desolated clearing in the woods where it looked like school kids partied. Leftover beer cans and cigarette butts littered the ground and there was even a small fire pit burnt into the dirt and surrounded by rocks. Officers Lopez and Grunt pulled me out of the backseat of the squad car. Lopez started unlocking my handcuffs.

"You try and run and we're just going to let you go and use the video I took of you and your little performance to impound your car and say you ran from us when we first pulled up and caught you.

"And I might just put a bullet in your butt for fun," Officer Grunt told me tapping her sidearm.

"I won't run," I promised. "I promise."

"Good boy!" Lopez patted my ass and gave one cheek a firm squeeze. She told me she was good cop again with a warm bright smile and an additional pat on my ass. "So I suppose you ought to take all your clothes off now."

"My clothes?" I asked.

"Sure. It's a lot easier to finish what you started when we pulled up on you with your clothes off than on. The way we so rudely interrupted you was right up there with cock blocking or teasing. We don't want to be known as a couple of cock teases." Officer Lopez winked at her partner.

"You want me to get naked and er... finish er..?"

"Strip, boy! Now!" Officer Grunt barked. It made Officer Lopez burst out laughing, especially when I started tearing at my clothes so quickly I popped a couple of buttons off my shirt.

"Slow down," Lopez said. She had her cell phone out now recording video of me. "I want a nice slow and sensuous strip tease, the way girls do it. Matter of fact..." Officer Lopez moved to the squad car and turned on the radio. "Here's some music for you!"

I tried to keep time and rythmn to the music and remove my clothing the way a stripper would and it made Officer Lopez laugh. "That's it! Get those clothes off, you slut! Take it off! Take it off!"

Officer Lopez was in a good mood. Officer Grunt moved up behind her and began rubbing her shoulders. Officer Lopez turned her head and the two police women kissed. It was passionate with tongue.

"Don't look at us, cock boy!" Officer Grunt barked. "Strip!"

"Yeah, bitch, shake that ass and jerk that cock! Let's see it, sissy! Show us what you got!"

"You better not even think of cumming until we tell you too either!"

They made out a little longer until I was completely naked and jerking on my cock for their amusement. Then Lopez got up and walked over to the car and slipped in a CD. The song that came on was, "Beat It!" Both police women laughed as I beat off to beat it.

"Faster! Faster! Beat that thing to death! Harder! Faster!" Lopez screamed.

"Remember not to cum or I'll break my nightstick off in yo ass!" Grunt hollered.

She moved to the trunk of the squad car and pulled out a cloth gym bag. Out of it she pulled a strap on and started strapping it around her waist. 'My God!' I thought 'She's going to fuck Lopez with a strap on. I'll never be able to hold back from cumming.'

But then Officer Lopez dropped her pants and panties and climbed on the hood of the squad car and beckoned me with a hooked finger. When I got there she grabbed my hair in a fist and pulled my face into her wet cunt.

"Eat me, bitch!"

I began macking away on her, slurping and slobbering on her snatch. She didn't just taste good. She had a beautiful cunt too. I went to town on her until I felt something that made me poke my head up. Something cold and wet was being rub between my ass crack, and fingers started working it into my hole. I tried to look up and turn and look behind me, but Lopez held my head in place.

"Just concentrate on eating me, cock boy!"

My God! They are going to fuck me up my ass! Grunt is anyway! She wasn't going to fuck Lopez with her strap on; she was going to fuck me. I felt her fingers working in and I slowed up my masturbating. I stayed hard as a rock though, got harder even maybe as Grunt started working her fingers in deep, stretching me and spreading the lube around. Then I felt what had to be the head of her strap on up against my tight virgin pucker. I felt the large object trying to force its way into my sphincter and my tightness did not want to grant access. Lopez was holding my head into her crotch with both hands now, rising up and thrusting into my face as I struggled against my anal intrusion.

I screamed into Lopez's wet cunt creating a squishy muffled sound as the strap on pushed into me and started fucking me. I wasn't even jerking any longer but I didn't have too. I felt the head of Grunt's strap on reach my prostate and begin rubbing and stimulating it. It just moments I felt my cock twitch. I heard Lopez scream out an orgasm as my cock began spraying all over the ground. I came harder than I ever came in my life and then fell to my knees. I sat there kneeling panting and looking around in a daze.

"What do you think, cock boy?" Lopez wanted to know

"I think... I think..." I think I might be in love, I wanted to say, but I didn't. They both seemed to know anyway. Grunt took off the strap on and gave it to Lopez so she could fuck my ass while I ate Grunt's pussy. Grunt got better treatment because I lasted longer since I had already cum once. I still came pretty quick though.

"Don't worry about it," Grunt told me.

"We'll work on it." Lopez said.

"Work on it?" I asked.

"We're going to be your new probation officers, keep you out of trouble and make sure you're not committing any indecent acts. We'll be meeting on a weekly basis."

Then they drove me back to my car where my girlfriend was waiting. They told her they had to take me in on questioning since I fit the description of some sleazy lowlife sex offender, but it was all a case of mistaken identity. They did remind me though that they had plenty of video to show her should I ever think of violating the terms of my probation in the future and miss an appointment or anything.

I never have.

smutnut
smutnut
165 Followers