Femdom Follies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever floats your boat!" Rat winked at Morse.

Morse knew the real reason Rat was being so obliging was because he was pissed that earlier Fanchon's husband (while still dressed) had told Rat he had to smoke outside.

Rat was a mean fuck when he wanted to be. Morse stepped back in horror as Rat went at Alfred's butt with the dog whip.

"Now I'll smoke, and put my cigarette out in your mouth, asshole."

Ratface said, and Alfred reluctantly nodded and opened his mouth again, gingerly rubbing his welted bottom.

Morse gagged while this went on, and stepped outside, to go get a drink. A BIG drink.

Ratface flicked his butt into Alf's mouth after he'd ground it out on his tongue. He turned to leave the bathroom when a HOT little blonde pigeonholed him outside the bathroom door.

"Hi, I'm Demeter, but call me Demi...I was watching you thrashing Alfred!" She opened huge blue eyes, and Rat's eyes were transfixed on her heaving bosom.

"Hey, I--he asked me to do it, right? I guess I shouldn't have done the smoking thing--"Rat knew how to pretend to be sensitive. It was the only way to get in these therapy head chick's pants, you know?

"No, I understand...he deserved it! You know, you're so stunningly ugly...and scary looking!" Demeter said to Rat, but it seemed to be a compliment. "Don't you think so, India...isn't he great?"

Demi turned to a stone hottie behind her who looked very much like Demi...fraternal twins, maybe.

But India had slightly darker hair...and even BIGGER boobs. Yes, they were both staring at his ugly face! And they weren't the first chicks here to do that!

"I'm supposed to go do service in the bathroom downstairs, but I'm a little scared"

Demi said.

"India has been trying to get me to go down there. Maybe you could go with us."

Rat watched with an open mouth as India grabbed Demi by the back of the scalp.

"Demeter, you were supposed to be kneeling naked in that bathroom five minutes ago.

If you can't get it together to go down there right now, I'm going to borrow Rat's belt and take your panties down and whip your butt right here and now!"

Demi suddenly burst into quiet tears.

Rat realized he'd seen Demeter before---she was the emergency room physician at Buttermilk General--he'd seen her when he cut his thumb on a beer can last spring!

And now the other girl grabbed his arm. "Can you help me take my naughty sister down to the other bathroom to do what she has to do...it won't take long, Rat."

ALFRED'S MISERY

As the kids moved away from the bathroom, Alf sighed and tried to digest Rat's Marlboro cigarette butt.

He wondered if the crushed tobacco would poison him. If it did, Fanchon wouldn't care, she really wouldn't. Alfred tried to move, but it was impossible to keep his balance, with his wrists locked to his scrotum.

The hardest part about having your wrists locked to your crotch was keeping from touching your wee-wee..

Fanchon had taken Alf's chastity device off, but warned him that if he jerked off, and she felt his balls were lighter, there would be hell to pay after the party was over!

The bathroom door opened again, and this time it was just a beautiful, though quite drunk curly haired girl of about twenty-six.

Stacked like a brick shithouse in a lovely vibrantly colored evening gown with a plunging neckline, she looked uncertainly at Alfred. "Fanchon told me about you...

I gotta pee, I've had too much sangria" she said.

A moment later, Alfred's head was under her dress, and the girl peed, and peed, and PEED.

Her kidneys seemed to have all the pee for the Western Hemisphere, and then she peed more.

Alfred drank it all down, his mouth carefully not touching her gorgeous quim...but then she wouldn't let him leave the shelter of her dress!

"You give me an orgasm now.

I heard you can really give a good one...lick!" And Alfred went to work.

Earlier he'd had to perform this chore on a severely overweight fifty-six year old woman who hadn't bathed down there since Wategate;but the perks of this bathroom-attendant thing were working out now.

12