Femdom Future Ch. 01

Story Info
John's sexual slavery orientation day.
1.6k words
3.87
97.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't already done so, please read the prologue.

*

CHAPTER 1

John nervously sat in the reception area, back straight, head and eyes to the front, legs together, fists clenched and resting on his knees. He had recently been deemed mature enough to start his sexual slavery course. It had only been a couple of weeks since his eighteenth birthday.

John tried to calm himself by looking at the large mural of galaxies on the wall opposite. After a few moments he began to relax a bit, without changing his rigid position. His mind began to wander as he thought about how insignificant he was when compared to the vastness of the universe. The mural was having the desired effect.

Just as he was starting to consider relaxing physically, he heard footsteps echoing down the hall. He tensed and tried to sit straighter. The footsteps stopped. John waited for his instructions.

Samantha looked over the new slave. She decided he was rather handsome, and was looking forward to helping with his training. John had fair skin with deep-set pale blue eyes, short blonde-brown hair, a nice strong jaw and square shoulders. She assumed that under his old uniform he would be nicely toned like all the young slaves were.

"Stand up and follow me John," She said it with confidence and an air of authority.

John rose from his chair and looked towards Samantha. He felt his penis stiffen at the sight. Samantha was a young woman with all the right curves. Her tight blue jeans and skin-tight black top did nothing to hide her femininity. Her long brown hair was done in a plait, and swayed along with her hips as she walked.

He followed her into a brightly lit room. There was what appeared to be a large mirror on one wall, but in reality it was one way glass. In one of the corners, opposite the wall with the mirror, there was a decorated fakewood box. In the centre of the room there was two shiny metal poles going from the floor to the ceiling. Between the poles was a speaker. It was in the ceiling, much like the speakers you find on trains, but with much better sound quality. Also, tiny cameras and microphones were hidden around the room that John didn't know about.

Samantha turned around and John folded his hands over his crotch, not used to being without a chastity belt in the presence of a woman. Samantha noted this action, and guessed the reason for it.

"I am going to leave now. You are to wait here for further instructions." Samantha's gaze lingered on John's crotch for a few moments, then she walked out. There was a whoosh as the door closed behind her, and a force field came on.

John looked around for somewhere to sit, but then he heard Samantha's voice. He thought to himself 'wow, that didn't take long!' and then listened to her orders.

"You are to remove all your clothing, and any other personal items." Samantha watched on her portable device as John just stood there looking apprehensive.

"Do it now!" She commanded. John hesitated for just a couple of seconds longer and a horrible noise filled the room. John put his hands over his ears and bent double. As soon as it stopped he began to undress.

Samantha smiled when she saw this. She could tell he was a fast learner. Many would have been stunned after the noise and usually required another prompting to snap them out of it.

"In the fakewood box you will find four metal rods. They will form bands on your wrists and ankles when you place them against your skin. Do it now." John didn't hesitate this time and did as she commanded. The rods formed solid metal bands around his wrists and ankles and were the perfect fit. Not to loose, not too tight.

"Put your clothes in the box." When he did the box descended into the floor.

"Now go and stand in between the poles." He did so and felt his arms and legs go to the poles. The poles themselves also moved apart slightly. He was now spread out, roughly in the shape of an X. When he looked at the bands on his wrists and ankles, he saw that the metal had merged with the metal on the poles. He was starting to get very nervous.

"This is your room. Don't worry, it isn't always going to look like this, it is very adaptable. Since you have been assessed to be an A class slave, you get a private room. This is a privilege, so don't abuse it. You will see the orientation film on the wall in just a moment."

A stunningly beautiful woman appeared on the wall in front of John. Not surprising since the orientation film was designed to help put him at ease. The computer had scanned his brainwaves and was showing a woman perfectly suited to John's tastes. No such woman existed in real life.

"Greetings John, you are in Section A, where all the A class slaves reside. You have been put into A class because of your intelligence, good looks and your excellent performance in your non-sexual slavery courses. But if you don't do well in your sexual slavery course, or you make trouble, you will be demoted."

As she said these things a flow chart with the hierarchy appeared next to her, which she used to help illustrate her point. Then a map of section A appeared.

"You are here. Your name and number is clearly printed on the door of your room. At the end of the hall you have the bathroom. You are to keep the bathroom tidy as when you went in, and you will be on a roster so that you will give it a thorough clean when it is your turn. There is the gym..."

She continued to speak for a while about all the different areas in section A and some of the shared areas between sections, such as classrooms, and a bit about the rules of each area.

"Are there any questions about what I have spoken about so far?"

"No, Ma'am." John shook his head.

"Good, now moving on, I will speak to you about your new curriculum and some of the things you are to expect. Now, apart from the diagrams you were shown in school, have you ever seen a naked woman?"

John swallowed. "No, Ma'am."

"Well, in your course you will get to see a few different naked women. Not only that, but you will get to touch, smell and taste different naked women."

At the thought of this, John started to harden.

"Now, I know you must have seen other males naked before. Did you go any further than just seeing them naked?"

This killed the mood for John and he went soft again. "Well, not really Ma'am. We often jerked off together, there wasn't really any privacy you see, but I never touched them when they were naked or anything like that. Though I know some boys did."

"I see that naked men don't appeal to you the same way naked women do. This is a pity for you John, because your course not only involves naked women, but naked men. Many women find it arousing to see men together, and normal men and free men sometimes use slaves for their pleasure. You will learn to give great pleasure to not just women, but men as well."

This thought disgusted John. He had hoped that sexual slavery was only about serving women. He had thought that the rumours he had heard when he was a boy were just to scare them. But what could he do? He didn't want to get demoted, and had hopes of one day becoming a normal man, or even a free man.

"Now you may be thinking that you will refuse to do that, but let me tell you this; now you are a man, there are many more punishments we can inflict upon you. And the types of punishment increases the lower your class as a slave. Also, we have better rewards too, but the quality of rewards decreases the lower your class."

John decided he would try his best, and hoped he wouldn't have to do sexual things with a man after his course was completed.

"The metal bands around your wrists and ankles won't come off, and contain tracking devices in them, as well as some other useful features that can be used to punish or reward. They can move around a bit when you wash, or to scratch if you get an itch, but if you try to take them off they will tighten and give you a shock. They can also be used to fasten you to things, like the way you are fastened to those two poles. The band on your left wrist will display the time, whenever you are on free time. Hopefully this will ensure your punctuality, because tardiness will be punished."

John felt cold at her words. He wondered how bad the punishment for being late was. He was only new here, what if he got lost? It seemed such a big place.

"It's one forty pm now, and your first class starts tomorrow at nine am. Because you are new you have been given this free time to explore and get acquainted with your fellow slaves. Your roster is now on your door, and you can call up a map, your roster, or other information any time while you have free time. Are there any questions before I go?"

"Yes Ma'am. What if I get lost?"

"You can call for a map, roster, or other information anywhere, not just in your room. Any other questions?"

"No Ma'am."

"Good. Have fun with your free time, it's probably the most you'll be getting for a long time." With that, the woman on the wall vanished, and John felt his wrists and ankles come loose from the poles.