Femdom Island Ch. 03

Story Info
John & Lori visit a museum of men.
7k words
4.59
135.2k
46

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackBro
JackBro
613 Followers

Warning: The following is a sexually explicit story intended for mature audiences. If you are offended by stories of such nature, do not read it. All characters are fictional and not intended to resemble any real people. Comments welcomed.

* * * * *

The next morning Lori decided on a cultural adventure - or at least that was what she told me. It might have been cultural for her, but it was not at all cultural for my cock.

She said she wanted to go to a museum across town to learn more about the history of the female dominant culture. We did go to a museum, true, but it was no ordinary museum. Instead, I discovered the most shocking place I ever visited. Not in my wildest imaginations did I ever imagine such a place could exist.

Lori continued to be privileged with the ability to wear clothes, although I noticed she wore less every day. That morning I awoke to find her modeling a new outfit in the bedroom mirror. She called it a summer dress, but the only thing I noticed were her tits. The dress hugged her body tight to show off every curve. The neckline dropped down low enough to expose several inches of her ample cleavage. Each time I looked upon her I couldn't help but picture her topless. Despite my own nudity, I still had not seen Lori in the nude. Hell, I hadn't even seen her topless.

I never noticed Lori wear provocative clothing before. Back at work she usually dressed quite conservative, which was part of the reason I agreed to go with her on this mission. Her choice of unisex clothing intrigued me. I logically figured that if she wanted to be treated as an ordinary co-worker in spite of her big tits, then she would also treat me as one in spite my nudity. For the first three days she conformed to my expectations, but the milking chamber changed all that!

The reason for her change to provocative clothing, I knew, was because I lacked any clothing myself. She exposed herself because of my own exposure. She liked to get me excited to witness the result.

As a consequence of the summer dress, I was at least semi- erect all morning. I even became fully erect a half-dozen times, which Lori naturally noticed too. Without fail, she would call me into the next room to help her with something when I was in my most excited state. I would have to walk in to join her with an erection.

"Oh John!" She would comment as soon as I was within sight. "Very nice! You don't know how much I like to see you hard and long."

Despite her words, she never did anything about it. She looked, but she never touched. And I was not allowed to touch either. Lori made sure I couldn't touch by first watching me and then by shackling my hands behind my back. The shackles were the worse. Along with the leather tie down straps she purchased the day before, she also took the liberty of buying a set of metal cuffs. The feeling of the cold steel against my wrists only served to increase my arousal.

Of course, I knew what she was really trying to do. By keeping me aroused and excited all morning, Lori was trying to prime me. It was like adding ammunition to a loaded gun, where my cock served as the barrel. I knew by the time she finally got around to it, I was going to give her one hell of a show.

To make matters worse, she made me drink three glasses of goat's milk for breakfast, which I failed to understand at first. Only after I finished the last few drops in the second glassful did she remind me.

"Don't you remember me telling you when you were tied down by your arms and legs?" Lori spoke blankly at the breakfast table. "The goat's milk increases sperm production. So drink up. You're going to need a whole lot of goat's milk for what I have planned for you later today."

I almost choked on the milk as it went down.

"And here's another glass!" Unbelievably, she got up and went to the refrigerator to get a fourth glass. "That was only enough for your left nut. This is to fill the right one."

I sported a raging hard-on by the time I finished drinking it down, which Lori immediately noticed. Naturally, I had been thinking about what she had planned for me later in the day. I wondered what act would require me to have a lot of sperm, but the list was never ending.

By the time the noon hour rolled around, my dick was at a partial erection near continuously. I think I even felt my balls start to swell as a result of all the goat's milk I drank at breakfast, but I think that might have been my imagination. I wasn't so sure about the goat's milk. I figured it was just some crazy story Lori had heard. I think it only made me need to piss more, but my balls did feel a little swollen.

Just in case the crazy story about the goat's milk was true, Lori had me drink three more glasses over lunch.

"You're really going to cumm now," She told me as I started the third glass. "And it's really going to make you last a long time too. They say each glass is good for another squirt, and you've had six so far."

I again wondered about the crazy story. Six squirts certainly would be a lot. I only did four the day before, and that was after an extensive cock-teasing session. I knew six would extend my orgasm out for another minute.

We left immediately after I emptied the glass. It was time to go to the museum.

"Now?" I questioned in surprise. "What about?" I looked down upon my own dick.

"What about it?" She questioned back. "You're dressed fine! Come along with me to the museum and maybe I'll let you fuck me later."

Her suggestion intrigued me. It also served to amplify my hard-on and keep it hard.

"Oh, I like the way you're dressed!" Lori giggled as she opened the front door. "But one more thing! I almost forgot!"

She reached over to pick up the handcuffs lying on the counter. "You'll be wearing these for the rest of the day."

"Please," I tried to stop her but to no avail. She shackled my wrists behind me just before we walked out the front door.

So with my wrists cuffed behind me, we walked out in public. The full erection standing up at attention remained as we passed women in the hallway and then stood next to them in the elevator. I could do nothing to cover myself with my shackled position, which seemed to give the women a little extra delight.

"Isn't he darling," One of them said in the elevator.

"Good length," Another complimented in the lobby.

I was eventually forced to walk out into the street with an erection leading the way. To make matters worse, Lori made certain everyone saw me. She took me by the arm and forced me to walk beside her. Women looked, and they weren't shy about looking either. Many of them stopped and gawked at my cock. Although it was normal for men to remain publicly naked on the island, it was rare for them to be displayed with a public hard-on too.

"Nice pet!" I remember one of them say.

"Nice boner," Complimented another.

I suppose, in a way, I was no different than a sexy young woman strolling down a public street in a string bikini back on the mainland. It felt humiliating, yet at the same time I liked the compliments. Well, at least I liked their compliments well enough to keep me hard.

"I could take care of that problem," A complete stranger eventually offered as she passed.

"Don't worry," Lori answered her back. "I'll take care of him plenty well myself a little later today."

I liked this even more. So did my boner. It stayed hard for the next seven blocks until we reached the cable car.

* * * * *

I didn't know how far we were going. Lori never told me. I had to simply walk beside her and go to wherever she lead. She stepped onto the cable car, and I followed only a few inches behind. For a brief moment I felt relieved to finally be out of the open air and inside an enclosed space. Little did I know the worse part was just beginning.

Lori sat down but not before she first attached the cuffs to the overhead railing. She released me temporarily, but only long enough to pull my hands above my head and force me to again remain exposed and in a position where I could not cover myself.

She also positioned me - although I did not notice it at first - so I was forced to partially block the isle. I did not notice my predicament until one of the ladies got off at the next stop and gently rubbed up her thigh against my dick as she passed. I realized my body partially blocked the isle, and the half-erection sticking straight out of my body blocked it even more. It was inevitable that whoever walked down the isle would brush up against my cock. Most touches appeared accidentally, but I knew more than a few of them were rougher and amply planned ahead of time.

It bothered me the way so many women could look at me so easily. My shackled position gave them an excellent view. They remained free to look at me, while I remained helpless to prevent them. To make matters worse, the ever-constant acceleration, deceleration, bumping, and then braking of the cable car at each stop only helped to entertain them more, as they were free to stair at my cock as it bounced all around.

My member remained partially erect and pointed straight out of my body most of the way, but then came the female passenger who got off the car at fifth-street.

The same woman had already brushed up against me quite noticeably when she first got on and looked at me admirably as she sat in her seat. I noticed her too, for she was a particularly good looking brunette with a chest almost as ample as Lori and with a blouse unbuttoned low enough down the front to nicely show off her cleavage. When she finally exited and got off the car, I felt her. It was sudden and without warning. I felt something on my dick.

All the other women brushed up against my dick with their thighs, but I immediately realized this woman used her hand. She grabbed me. A good-looking young woman who I had never met before suddenly had her hand around my organ. A stranger held me.

She meant business and knew what she wanted. She also wanted me to know it. She grabbed hard, wrapping her fingers around the circumference, and held my pecker in the palm of her hand. Then she squeezed down hard, and I'm talking about really hard. She nearly crushed my dick in her hand.

Worse yet, she kept on walking, pulling my swollen dick along with her. I was forced to take two steps forward and I think my feet nearly left the ground as she gave me a mighty yank. I unintentionally let out a shrill, as it felt like she was pulling my cock right out of my body. The only thing that held me back were my still shackled hands and by now a very slippery cock. Despite her tight grasp, she soon lost it and I sprung back to my original position.

The last thing the woman said as she left the bus was "Have fun ladies." I did not know what she meant at first, until I looked down and saw myself now rising to a full erection.

"Please John," I heard at the same time from behind me. "Stand still and stop shrieking."

"But Lori," I started to say, but then realized it was of no use. I wanted to tell her about the lady and her tight hold upon my boner, but I realized Lori had seen the whole thing. She knew exactly what happened and seemed to enjoy it.

The rest of the women in the compartment enjoyed it too. I knew they especially liked my full erection. I wanted to bring it down, but the grasp and the pull of the stranger was too much. I just stood there in silence and tried to keep still as a dozen women now looked. In addition to seeing me in the nude, the women could see me erect too. I gave them a free, unencumbered view of my erect pecker.

It was a long ride to the museum, only made longer by my predicament. Along the way at least a dozen more women grabbed me, although, thankfully, none as hard as the first. It was very embarrassing, and Lori did nothing to help me. In fact, she giggled each time a stranger grabbed my hard-on. I heard her from behind me, and I could tell she was enjoying herself.

I don't know how long we were on the train. Time had slowed down for me, like the last hour of a long flight. I think the entire trip was really no more than twenty minutes, but in my state it seemed like an hour.

Lori uncuffed my hands from above and recuffed them behind my back when we got near our destination. We exited amongst a sea of people. Office buildings surrounded us. Wide boulevards carried only public transportation. I saw we were downtown.

* * * * *

"Come along John," Lori spoke as I tried to walk behind her and cover my size. "The museum is right over there," She pointed. "One of my newly found friends told me about it, and I can't wait to see the displays."

We walked up a wide set of stairs into an old red-brick building. Along the way she again took me by the arm and forced me to walk by her side - on display. I noticed many women still taking glances and couldn't wait to get inside to cover myself. My erection remained as hard as ever, and now it stood wet with pre- cumm too. My balls were so tight it felt like they were encased in tight strap. Of course there was no strap or any other clothing around my balls. I knew the tightness could be from only one source, all the goat's milk she made me drink during the day.

The museum looked respectable, although I feared what could be on display, especially considering the last public place Lori took me to. I tried to question her about it earlier, but she said little. She only said that a museum display would help us better understand the culture we were living in.

Even after we arrived and I stood in front of the museum, I still didn't know the type of museum it was. Large banners hung on the walls to announce some kind of special expedition, but none of them told anything about it. A fancy sign stood over the main entrance of a long series of glass doors to indicate it was somebody-or-other's memorial museum.

We walked through one of the center doors where Lori showed the receptionist some sort of ticket to get inside. When the young girl collecting the ticket took a glance down at my waist, Lori told her that I was just a little excited to see the show. It was embarrassing, but not nearly as embarrassing as what I was about to see.

I walked in just behind Lori and was shocked. I thought I was seeing things at first. I couldn't believe such a place could exist. I thought maybe they were statures or they were plastic replicas, but I could see they clearly were for real. The exhibition on display for that month at the museum was of healthy men. Healthy men, that is, in the cock department.

Some stood behind iron bars. Others were behind glass. There were men on display all around, and all of them were naked and erect.

"Oh my!" Lori exclaimed almost in a squeal, allowing her own shock to show through. "They told me what it was about, but I never figured there would be so many."

I realized at that moment that Lori had lied to me earlier. She had known what the show was about the whole time.

"Just look at them all!" She scanned the room. "There are so many! And they are so big! This is like dick heaven!"

We stood in the main foyer of the museum for several minutes as others walked by us. Lori went into shock, as was I. I think, for the first time on this island, she was perhaps in even more shock than me.

"This is so great!" She said with glee. "I don't know where to start."

It didn't take her long to decide. We began our tour with the dungeon display. With Lori leading me by the arm and my hands cuffed behind me, I walked unprotected at her side.

We entered a set of double doors to see a man in chains on the other side. A little further along another man was stretched across a wooden rack. As my eyes grew accustomed to the weak light, I noticed both were naked, naturally, and held behind iron bars. Straw covered the floor. The walls were made to look like old, decaying brick. The only light came from electric candles along the wall. Clearly, the place was made up to look like an old dungeon, a dungeon of a sadist female princess that held her harem of male slaves.

"Oh, I really like this!" I heard the excitement sound in Lori's voice. "Just look at this place! This is incredible!"

We walked along to see naked or nearly-naked men shackled in various compromising positions, each in his own cage like an animal exhibited at a zoo.

"How about that one over their John," Lori pointed to one man in particular, held down, face up, with leather straps by his arms and legs and with his ass raised up on wooden blocks as though to place his tool on better display. He wore clothing, but it was ripped almost to shreds as though he had just been attacked by a female dominate. His organ stood out in the center, exposed between two shreds of clothing, on display and fully engorged. I noticed it larger than normal but not too big, maybe 8-inches in length.

"He is supposed to represent a poor, helpless male captured by an evil sea-creature, it says here," She read from a wooden plank tied to the bars of his cage. "It says the creature happens to be a female sea-creature. This poor man was captured in one of her traps and brought down here into her cave where he has no chance to escape. She tied up and stripped him until she exposed the thing she was after, namely his dick. And then, oh my!"

Lori let out a sigh. She kept reading, but refused to speak. I naturally grew curious and looked over her shoulder to try to read the rest.

"Oh my!" She spoke again. "It says here that the sea- creature will soon return. And when she does return, it looks as though he will be attacked again. She is just waiting for his pecker to grow to its full length, and then she is going to return to resume her attack."

Lori paused as though it was too embarrassing to voice out loud. I continued my attempt to read the words myself, but she smartly blocked my view.

"The creature will soon return," She continued after catching her breath. "The sea creature will soon return with a plate full of vegetables which she will then coat with a special sauce. His sauce! And unfortunately for this man, the creature is particularly found of meatballs."

Lori turned to look at me with a great big smile on her face. "And take a guess where the meatballs are going to come from?" She questioned me.

It wasn't hard to figure out. "Him?" I asked simply.

"You got it!" Lori confirmed. "The creature is going to come back into the room and jack him off onto her plate of spaghetti, and then she is going to castrate him!"

Lori stood frozen and simply looked at the shackled man and his erect cock. I stood along side her but tried to look away. I thought it was disgusting, but for some reason my cock refused to get any smaller. I knew it had to be the goat's milk working its magic.

"What an interesting concept," The fantasy actually seemed to excite Lori. "But we better go on."

The next cell held a man in a similar position. He was tied up against an X-shaped structure with his arms and legs spread wide. It looked as though he had been attacked by the same female dominate, his clothing ripped and his body exposed. His organ was left just as unprotected as the one in the previous cell.

"Look at those balls," Lori pointed out, which we could easily see due to his spread eagle legs and raised shaft. "He's got quite an impressive nut sac! His balls look like they are just made to be squeezed! And his pecker isn't bad either!"

He was about the same size as the first, standing upright at about 8-inchs in length. I noticed every man looked to be larger than what I considered average. I also noticed every man sported a hard-on. I wondered why they didn't have the common sense to bring themselves down, but a moment later I found out.

A bikini clad woman with a big set of tits passed by us and entered the cell. She looked down at his organ for a second, and then walked behind him and reached around.

JackBro
JackBro
613 Followers
12