Femdom's Ultimate Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Sharon's coaching, Bill follows his instruction and Sharon is cumming all over his face within 10 minutes. He listens to her moan in delight while sucking all her juices into his mouth. Straightening her legs she lifts her wet pussy from Bill's mouth. "You can cum now." Bill grabs his dick and blasts a streaming wad across his chest that almost hits Sharon in the ass.

"We are making very good progress," Sharon says now in a more professional voice while handing him a new lock. She should probably keep him locked up longer before their next session, but this is so good that she doesn't want to wait. "24 hours and we will have another lesson tomorrow." She watches Bill cool down before leaving.

When Bill arrives back in his apartment, he has no desire to surf the porn sites. What he sees on the internet doesn't even compare to what he just experienced in real life. Bill sits down and spends the evening reading a science fiction novel. Asleep he dreams of making love with Sharon and wakes in the night from the pressure felt against the chastity belt; he rolls over and falls asleep again.

Sharon eagerly waits Bill return. He took so well to her instructions and there is so much more she wants to teach. Her memories before marriage have returned to lovers, who were more than willing to satisfy her cravings for oral attention. She had forgotten how much she missed the affections of a man's mouth, lips, and tongue on her most private parts.

After Sharon finishes inspecting Bill's belt, she allows him to take it off while she sits down on the edge table. She is wearing no panties and black suspender pantyhose. She has adjusted the level of the table to where Bill will be at the right height on his knees. "Kneel down in front of me, Bill." As he kneels down Sharon leans back to a lying position bringing her legs up to where she can hold her calves exposing herself completely in front of his face.

Bill watches Sharon stretch her legs fully open exposing herself completely. "Same lesson as yesterday, but as soon as I cum, stick your tongue up my vagina as far as you can then pull out and push back in. Do it over and over until I tell you to stop." In Bill's excitement he goes too quickly to Sharon's clit -- not enough tongue foreplay -- and she moans softly to a quick climax. Bill feels her contraction and plunges his tongue up her vagina as far as he can. "Oh yes, do it," she cries. Sharon drops her legs and closes her thighs around Bill's head, bending her knees, locking her ankles together against his back. Bill continues tonguing her hole feeling her thighs squeeze against his face as he pushes in; feeling her thighs relax as he pulls out. He learns to take his queues without a word, and Sharon controls the speed and rhythm of the tongue fuck with the muscles in her thighs. Sharon is amazed at how much tongue Bill can get inside her. She climaxes for a second time.

Sharon watches Bill jerk. "Don't forget about starting with licks that come up just short of the clitoris. You went to my clit too quickly. Remember that a girl likes foreplay... Did you surf the porn sites last night?"

"No, Dr. Childress, I had no desire," Bill answers proudly.

"Then we certainly are making progress. I am proud of you. Bill wants so much to hug and kiss her. Ok, same routine this time tomorrow."

With each visit Bill becomes a better -- at least in Sharon's eyes -- cunnilinguist. For Bill there seems to be no end to the different positions that Sharon plans: He goes down on her in the lying flat position; when she is kneeling on arms and legs with bottom up; and when she is standing legs spread with him in front on his knees. She even buys a sex swing to hang in from the ceiling that allows him to lick her from many different angles. And then she buys a queening stool, which she fits over his head for comfortable face sitting. She plays out all the fantasies missing in her marriage life.

Sharon's instructions continue to become more detailed. She teaches him to use the tip of his tongue to make circles around her clit that become smaller and smaller until he sucks her clit into his mouth. She teaches him how to alternate between the tip of his tongue lick and the full flat tongue surface lick. She also teaches him to be creative, to surprise her, to lick the alphabet; the pussy eating never becomes routine -- always a new and exciting adventure.

Bill learns Sharon's body so well that he knows exactly what to do, and when to do it, to bring her to a maximum climax. His confidence builds to the point where he can bring her close to the edge and then just before she cums, deny her by slowing the pace. He knows how to take the foreplay to extreme, and often she screams at him to finish her off.

Bill has jerked off only once each weekday now for two months. He survives the weekends with no relief until the Monday session. He has watched no pornography and spends his free time reading novels. He dreams of having real sex with Sharon every night. He is in love with her and decides to tell her.

Upon entering Sharon's office, he finds her swinging slowly in the sex swing dressed in a grey short sleeve blazer and naked from the waist down. Her long slender legs are stretched wide open in the swing straps. It had been a long weekend for her arguing with her husband and disciplining her children. She is really looking forward to a good orgasm to relieve her tension.

Bill comes in and awkwardly blurts out, "D-Doctor Childress, I-I am in love with you."

Without saying anything, Sharon gets out of the swing... She was afraid of this happening. She had hoped to keep these sessions profession, and to keep the oral sex on a physical therapy basis only. She intentionally avoided calling Bill by any names of endearment (dear, honey, sweetie) even though she often felt it. She is married with children and there is no way she can have any kind of serious relationship with him. She knows, now, much to her disappointment that she must call their affair to an end.

"Bill, I was hesitant on starting this treatment from the beginning. Placing you in a chastity belt and rewarding you this way breaks every rule in the book. If this were to become known, I would loose my license. I must admit that much of this was done in my own and not with your best interest in mind. I should have stopped long ago. But to be truthful, I was taking advantage of your situation for my personal fulfillment. We can't have a serious relationship."

"Please, Dr. Childress, I wish I had never said anything. I so want to continue our sessions. My masturbation is completely under control. I no longer look at pornography. You have cured my sex addition. I no longer need the chastity belt. Please Dr. Childress don't do this." Bill falls down in front of her kissing her feet. "I will do exactly what you say, and never be problem. I beg you. Don't do this to me."

Looking down at Bill, Sharon has second thoughts and is torn between her family/professional life and her own sexual desire. But she quickly puts her lusty thoughts aside. She is determined to end this sex therapy, and maybe, hopefully, he really is cured. She turns and walks behind her desk. "If you are cured, you need to prove it. Take off your chastity belt and leave it here. Our next appointment will be in one week."

Bill deeply regrets telling Sharon how he feels about her. It is wonderful, however, not wearing the chastity belt. For over two months, he has not been out of the belt for an extended period a time. Reaching for his erection, the image of Sharon sitting in the swing is strong in his mind. He strokes himself to near orgasm, then stops for a minute, and continues again. After about 30 minutes he cums in his hands and washes the semen down the sink.

Reading does not take his mind of sex. Without the chastity belt he is fully erect again. He looks at his penis twitching almost taunting him to stroke it. He told Sharon he was cured, but this is the first real freedom he has had in so long. A little more play time couldn't hurt. Bill spends the next two hours lying in bed slowly jerking off bringing himself to another two orgasms.

The following day after work in his apartment at the time he is usually with Sharon for their session, he plays with himself wondering what the next session with her will bring. It is hopeless; he is in love with her, and he is in love with not wearing the chastity belt. He spends each evening of the following days masturbating for hours.

The week has passed; Sharon is sitting behind her desk looking down at paperwork when Bill enters her office. "Bill, the first day we met I told you that the first step in getting help is admitting you have a problem. If you can't admit you have a problem you can't be helped. Can you honestly say that your problem is cured?"

A long moment of silence passes... "No Dr. Childress, I lapsed back. It was the first time I was really free from the chastity belt." Bills voice trails off with his head down... Another moment of silence before Sharon speaks.

"I realize that the chastity belt is difficult but it is in your best interest. I did not manage your therapy well and I am going to recommend you to someone else. The person I have in mind is not a licensed psychologist, but she is experienced with enforced male chastity. Her husband, Byron, had your similar problem. She told me he died a year ago in an auto accident. I found her through a friend of a friend and don't know her well. I have reservations about her lifestyle, but I believe she can help you. She is someone, unlike me, with whom you can have a serious relationship -- which is what you really need. She is in the waiting room now. Her name is Myra Burns. Would you like to meet her?"

12