Feminazi Key Holder Ch. 01

Story Info
A militant feminist buys me at a slave auction.
2.2k words
3.79
35.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feminazi key holder.

"Starting bids at $1 to purchase this man?"

That question was the beginning of the end of my life as a free man. I had fallen foul of the new debtor laws. Essentially we had returned to Roman style indentured servitude when made bankrupt. Your debt was sold to the highest bidder and you were their legal property for life.

"I bid $1", came a feminine voice from the rear of the room. I wasn't able to see due to my blindfold but at least she was female.. The only other items I was wearing were my handcuffs and my chastity device. It had been put on me the moment the debt order was issued 7 days ago. Luckily I'd jerked off that day but no access to my cock was starting to become an issue.

"$1, do I have 2?", asked the auctioneer. "Going once, twice, sold to number 14".

With that I was roughly moved from the stage to the collection area to meet my owner.

"So, you ran up $10,000 worth of debt buying porn on the Internet," said my new owner. "Let me guess, despite being 32 years of age you've never had a girlfriend, and you jerk off to porn all day".

"Yes," I replied.

"That's yes goddess to you. Have you ever even touched a real woman?"

"No goddess, I'm a virgin."

"Well don't expect that to change anytime soon." She ended, before guiding me to her car. I was then pushed into the trunk and driven to her house in the suburbs.

When we arrived goddess guided me out of the trunk and into the house. I was still cuffed and blindfolded.

"Well you pervert, you will be pleased to know I have purchased you to satisfy me sexually. However don't for a moment think that I will need to use that disgusting thing between your legs. No doubt you have used your hands to pull on that thing and so you will not desecrate my beautiful feminine flower with your filthy hands. Your training will feature two main themes, oral worship and deprogramming the unrealistic beauty standards the patriarchy has given you."

Patriarchy? I suddenly got very worried about my new owners feelings towards men.

As she removed my blindfold and my eyes adjusted to the first light in days I was stunned by what stood in front of me. If feminazi was in the dictionary this woman's picture would be next to it. She was in her mid forties, thick glasses, no makeup. Most of her hair was cut off save for a short comb over, died green. She had those large spaced earrings and a look on her face that said, "I hate men". The most obvious thing was the size of her. She was easily the fattest woman I had ever seen. The only saving grace was that under her blue denim dungarees and white tshirt she appeared to have enormous tits. Each one at least 2.5 times the size of my head. In stereotypical fashion she had no bra on.

"I see you noticed my big tits, do you like them?" She asked.

"Yes goddess", I replied.

"AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CARE IF YOU LIKE THEM!" She shouted. "BREASTS, are for nourishing infants and if the woman decides, her pleasure. Ogling them is what got you here. If you want to spill your disgusting mess anytime in the future you had better start learning."

She established the ground rules with me: - I am to worship and appreciate real feminine beauty at all times. - my chastity device will only be removed if goddess chooses it. Asking for an unlock will guarantee I stay locked. - if I am allowed to spray my filth I will immediately consume it. Goddess told me while this will taint the oral worship, it is necessary to humble me. Semen is for making babies and nothing else. The idea of a woman swallowing it is a symbol of the oppression of the patriarchy. - do not speak unless spoken too. There will be no mansplaining in this house. - my hands are to be restrained when not performing my household duties.

Goddess then announced it was time to earn my keep. She unbuttoned and removed her dungarees, before pulling off her top. As I had guessed her boobs were gigantic. However, the combination of their size and no bra had taken its toll. Her large nipples, framed by dinner plate sized areola pointed directly down. Goddess noticed the confused disappointment on my face. "This is what real breasts look like. They haven't been cut up and filled with rubber by a man". As she pulled down her plain white panties I noticed her unshaved pubic hair was died green just as her armpit hair was. Luckily, being a natural blonde the hair on her legs wasn't too obvious.

"Begin." I was told as she laid back on the couch. Spurred on by a week of chastity I eagerly began licking and sucking her pussy. Suddenly I was being pulled up by my hair and a slap on the face met each word. I. AM. NOT. ONE. OF. YOUR. PORN. SLUTS.

Goddess had me start again. This time kissing her neck gently, moving down towards her armpits, once I had kissed them enough she had me move to her breasts. After I had kissed all the normal skin on top she had me do the same underneath. Lifting such a huge boob with my hands still cuffed behind me was difficult to say the least. The sweat under her boobs tasted awful. However the combination of 7 days in chastity and the 30 minutes of build up was taking its toll on me. My dick would have been the hardest it had ever been if not for the hard unrelenting metal bars surrounding it.

Then, I was instructed to kiss and then gently lick every inch of her substantial areola. Before finally sucking and nibbling on her eraser sized nipples. After around 20 minutes I was told to kiss my way down over her gigantic stretch mark covered stomach until I reached her pubis. Following every instruction I kissed around the inner thigh area and mound, before moving to gently lick the inner walls of her labia. Finally I was able to lick her clit. She was soaking wet and tasted better than I ever imagined.

"My flower starts lower than that," I was told. "Lower, lower, lower". She stopped me at her anus which didn't exactly taste good. I then spent the next few minutes on my knees licking slowly, gently, but firmly from her ass hole up to the top of her clit and back down. Her breathing deepened and she started to grind towards me. Finally I was told to gently suck her clit whilst swirling my tongue on it. Just as I did she pulled my face hard against her crotch and ground into me hard. Gasping and moaning as she did so. As I backed away to rest, goddess told me to get back to the full length licks. This cycle continued until she had orgasmed another 4 or 5 times.

"My feminine flower has some nectar for you. If you don't catch every drop there will be hell to pay", She said. Now I've seen more than enough porn to know what was next. So I gently clamped my lips around her peehole as she let loose. Luckily I gulped down every drop and didn't mind the taste.

"Good, that is how you will worship my flower. I expect you to come to my room every morning and wake me this way. Also before bed and anytime I or another female disrobe in your presence." She said before a flash of anger overtook her face. "What is that FILTH!" she cried motioning to the pool of precum between my knees. Looking down I could see no sign of it stopping. Goddess got up removed a condom from its packet and rolled it over the bars of my chastity device. "We will deal with the leak later. Meanwhile what was rule 3?" I remembered that I had to consume any emissions, and tentatively licked it up.

If you wonder why I've been so compliant you clearly haven't been in chastity for a week or the presence of a domineering woman. I had both and she knew it. She pulled her clothes back on and went to the front door, "don't go anywhere" she mockingly said before leaving.

As I sat on the floor trying to rest my aching jaw muscles I dozed off to sleep. However I awoke with a start when goddess arrived. I was unceremoniously lead upstairs to the bathroom where goddess put on some yellow dish washing gloves and produced a key, using it to remove my chastity device. "This is it" I thought as she tipped the precum that had collected in the condom into a bowl she was balancing under my dick. I was finally going to get to cum.

The overly tight grip on my penis was uncomfortable but I was ready to accept any thing. As I started to involuntarily hump her hand I was met with a hard smack in the balls. I cried out in agony before being reminded that speaking out of turn would have serious repercussions.

"You are not in here for me to play with your filthy stick. Why would I bother with a stick when I own a beautiful flower?" She rhetorically asked before pulling out her old, worn out toothbrush, scrubbing over the head of my circumsised penis with extra strong mint paste. The harsh treatment combined with the freezing cold water rinse caused me to to lose my erection enough that goddess was able to fit the new chastity device she had just bought.

It had the usual ball trap ring but the cage was a solid metal tube with an open end, turned back to form a gutter like ring. As the tube was forced over my semi hard dick, the head popped out of the end with the ridge area immediately behind it. After locking the tube to the ring, goddess produced an end cap barely wider than the tube. In the spot where you would expect to find a hole to pee from there was instead a thick, fixed solid metal cylinder. Goddess made sure I Took notice that the length was more than the tube covering the shaft of my dick. The curious part however were the hundreds, possibly thousands of vent holes on the inside of the cap that seemed to have no exit on the outside.

Seeing that I was starting to ooze precum again, goddess started to insert the probe using the precum as lube. Once the cap was aligned with the ridge on the tube she put one of those flat circular keys into the matching lock point on the tip of the cap. As she turned it from zero to one a couple of things happened. An extendible ridge popped out of the cap locking it into the cage as I suspected. However, at the same time tiny needle like points protruded from the vent holes inside. I could feel every single point, there wasn't an area of my cock head not in contact with them. Even the edge of my peehole was covered by them, pressed out slightly more due to the probe in my urethra

I was in agony. I had to risk punishment to beg for it to stop, it didn't end well. Goddess pushed me to the floor and sat on my face. Her gigantic denim covered ass muffling me. The key was reinserted and turned further, pushing the spikes in even more. "This has 3 settings." She told me, "the first is locked mode, the other 2 are deeper spikes. Would you like to try the maximum?"

I stayed still and silent trying to indicate that I had submitted, dying inside but hoping she would relent. "Women are in pain every day. Now so will you be too. The punishment setting will stay on for one hour."

With that she got off of me and poured the bowl of precum into my waiting mouth. "No more of your filth dripping everywhere now is there?" She taunted. "From now on you will pee during scheduled breaks from the end cap. There will be two per day and your evening one is during the punishment session. Looks like you will have to hold it in for tonight."

She then proceeded to remove her dungarees and panties and sit on my face. I licked her like before, becoming hard and suffering as the head swelled increasing the pain. Not wanting to risk retribution I whimpered as I licked to orgasm after orgasm. Before she finally peed in my mouth again, reset the spikes to locked and set an alarm clock next to me.

"When that goes off you are to wake and worship me as discussed," she said as she shut off the bathroom light and closed the door leaving me alone in the pitch black.

To be continued...