Feminine Allure Pt. 07-09

Story Info
All good things must come to an end...or must they?
2.9k words
4.55
12.7k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
243 Followers

[Was it just a dream?]

I was reluctant to open my eyes when sunlight crept into my bedroom. I was still reveling in prior experiences, still trying to savor that drunken feeling of being lost in Mistress. Problem with that kind of drunk though is you eventually have to sober up. I opened my eyes to an empty room and felt emptiness inside where the absorbed essence of a wonderful woman used to be. My overactive imagination gave me something I never knew I'd wanted so badly, and left me in sweaty and stained sheets.

I wanted to cry almost, it was so good, but it never was. My eyes got wet, but I just sighed a deep sigh, and moved to the desk in my room to write down all that I could remember. If I couldn't ever live it or dream it again, at least I could read about it. I was so lost in my writing that I completely ignored a ticking sound ringing nearby until I was almost finished.

Against the wall was a metronome. I've never owned one, and couldn't think of a friend who could've gifted me one. Instead of following its motion into trance, I was just puzzled by where it came from. I looked around and noticed a new picture framed an on display on my dresser, of a black and white pic of a woman with very red lips. Next to that was a CD with a spiral design on the front, followed by a grey sculpt of a couple with the man on his knees, resting his head in the woman's lap while she held it there.

If all of that wasn't confusing enough, I turned back to my writing and saw words in my handwriting that weren't from me.

"Who says dreams can't come true? I know that's what it felt like when you woke this morning. I'm sorry for that lonely feeling that might've washed over you when I wasn't there, but trust me, ALL of it happened. Each little scene was something I hope would be unforgettable for you. I'm hoping to top what we've done last night as well, so have no fear, because it certainly isn't over. That will and body of yours is very precious to me, and I thank you for giving it to me so willingly. I also promise to make it feel so good for doing so. Each little souvenir I left in your room should do plenty for reminding you how real and satisfying it was for you and Me."

I let out an easy chuckle as I read it, once, and then twice as I freely let a tear fall down my eye.

Suddenly I could understand how some people felt the day after they'd won the lottery, like life as dramatically improved beyond anything you deserved, but lady luck saw fit for you to follow a prosperous path. Then again, money makes everyone else's world go round. My mistress made mine spin and revolve around her gravity and warmth. I sensed too that unlike money, the source of my happiness would be caring and not fleeting of me.

I opened the curtains and let the sunlight cover my body as I welcomed a new day, as the last line of the message played in my head.

"To be continued my eager, loving subject..."

****************************************************************************************

[Betting on Skeptism]

It felt like returning from a much-needed vacation, but the return to the world of weary and mundane duties was inevitable. Work was honestly getting worse, and all the corporate politics that made it worse somehow were overshadowed by time with Mistress.

It'd been a week since that wonderful night, or series of nights spent under her control. In that week, I could never figure out the timing of it all. Other than noticing it was always dark when she appeared, it'd been mostly a blur of trance and erotica; the first period of time in a long time where the time on my wrist or on his computer screen did not exist. Time didn't rule my life, but I always made it a point to be aware of it. Being unaware of it now even felt surreal, as I focused more on the souvenirs my Mistress had left for me.

I gently touched the metronome and watched it move back and forth, almost setting the pace of my breathing to it as I watched it move, imaging what she'd be saying to me as I stared.

Apparently I was enthralled enough to not realize my cellphone was ringing right away.

I shook my head to refocus on reality, and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Evening, my dear subject," I heard over the other end.

"M-Mistress?"

"Indeed it is. I know you've missed our special nights together, but I figured a little time off would make the heart grow a little fonder."

"Just a little?" I said without thinking.

"Nice to know nothing is little when it comes to me," she spoke in a playful tone. That got a good chuckle out of me, and I wondered if she knew I was already hard.

"Tonight though, I've been invited to a party, and wondered if you felt like accompanying me."

"Of course Mistress, just tell me when and where."

"Good subject, how about...here and now."

Her voice got very low as she said the last few words; I'd thought the call got dropped. I tried to push the end button, but it was nowhere to be found on the analog phone that ended up where my cellphone used to be.

I hung the phone up properly, still utterly confused who'd gotten a phone into my apartment, till I heard a snicker behind me, and got two surprises.

First, I noticed my apartment had doubled in size to where it literally wasn't my apartment anymore, followed by 4 or 5 women looking at me with faces ranging from amused to vainly trying to cover up giggling, and Mistress standing next to them.

"What the..."

It really sunk in then how good a hypnotist she was, and how good a subject I'd seamlessly become, as far as I consciously knew, come to an entirely different place under her unknown hypnotic suggestion.

One woman started clapping in the direction of Mistress, and they all followed suit, with one exception. This woman had her arms crossed with only a slightly amused look on her face. She was later introduced to me as Ms. Skeptic by Mistress; I'd wondered if she was to be shown how good a hypnotist is first-hand, but Mistress reminded me with a kiss to my forehead how she only needed one subject to please her; amazing how secure I felt from her saying that.

Turns out the party was Mistress's friends gathering at Ms. Skeptic's apartment near downtown San Francisco. It was supposed to be a girls night out, till they brought up Mistress's abilities, and her very responsive subject (happily me), and then it became a girls night in featuring show-and-tell. Everyone seemed to be convinced by that "teleportation" display, except for Ms. Skeptic, hence the name. Mistress took me through a few normal stage hypnosis stuff, like forgetting numbers, letters, confusing the names of the ladies with one another, even after they brought out name tags. That one was my favorite, as I was supposed to name them according to their faces; I got everyone's name wrong except for Mistress and Ms. Skeptic, who earned their titles well.

Everyone laughed when I referred to Ms. Skeptic by that name. She could only ask how much I was paid for this ruse. Mistress seemed to be annoyed by that, so she sat me down in on the couch and whispered something in my ear as I lowered myself down, and for several seconds after I was seated. After she's done, she placed her bare foot on the couch, directly in front of the erection I couldn't hide anymore. I was slightly confused and filled with desire. Did she really expect me to...

"I bet he wouldn't..."

Beyond Ms. Skeptic saying I wouldn't, any apprehension I had just went away as I eagerly put my lips to her legs over and over again, inhaling the lovely perfume I smelled.

"I bet he would," a musical voice uttered. "Anything else you want to bet he wouldn't do?"

Another woman piped up "I bet he wouldn't kiss your ass."

As the pseudo command registered in my head, Mistress already removed her foot but hadn't put her ass in front of my face yet. She just looked at my face, trying to gauge my reaction to it. I could only assume she was looking for a trace of hesitation, as if she'd worry that I thought that was going too far. And if she'd found one, she might've commanded me to stop; I loved her assumed consideration for me, despite having that much control to wield as she pleases. Honestly, besides the need to please Her being so strong, I saw this like a sort of stageshow-esque shenanigan, and just went for it. I kissed the fabric of the short skirt, wishing it was her bare skin.

The "betting" was definitely the high point of their night, as they clapped and applauded both of us. One command after another, "I bet he wouldn't" meant there was nothing I wanted more than to do whatever for Her. I was lucky that no woman asked me to give the same kind of attention to them, whether or not Mistress made that rule clear to them without me knowing. Ms. Skeptic was left wide-eyed for the next hour this went on, and fortunately for me, kissing her ass was as erotic as it got then. Eventually Mistress thought that was enough show-and-tell.

"I think that's enough for one night. And I can't recommend a submissive subject enough to you ladies; you really ought to try one sometimes." The fact that I was still in high regard by Mistress kept me smiling. I was told to say goodbye to everyone according to their right name, I added to Ms. Skeptic on the way out "hope I made a believer out of you." The shock on her face made Mistress and I share a good laugh as she led me to the street for the taxi called for me.

Only seconds after we were outside, I heard Mistress's cellphone go off. "I bet he wouldn't go down on you in the street right now."

Mistress looked up to see Ms. Skeptic and the ladies looking down from the apartment. She barely noticed me kneeling at first, but I had her complete attention once I lifted her skirt. I knew she tried to stop me, but she had real trouble forming the words to do so, and could only steady herself to me as I worshipped her on that empty, dimly-lit street with only a set of women looking outside at the time. Two orgasms later, she found the will to stop me, but only because she saw the lights from the cab in the distance. I'd picked up the purse and cellphone she dropped and let her back in to the apartment building's entrance before the cab took me back home. Noticing Ms. Skeptic was still on the line, I tried to say suavely, "I find your lack of faith...adorable."

Mistress laughed hard at that, and thanked me with a big kiss goodbye before I walked toward the cab.

My only regret then was not having a camera to forever capture Ms. Skeptic's expression.

**********************************************************

[A Day in Service]

It was a few days after the party at Ms. Skeptic's house and the lingering feeling of serving her still made me tingle whenever the thought came up. After the unexpected suggestion of going down on Mistress in the street, I hoped I made an impression big enough to where it wouldn't be a week before the next time I'd see her.

I was pleasantly surprised to find one message left on my machine that wasn't work affiliated.

"Hello Subject, just called to say hi, and remind you of something. I know you've planned a day off for yourself tomorrow. I happen to be free tomorrow as well. It was intentional, of course, for both of us to have time off. Your Mistress is very proud of you for your performance, and wants to be pleased again. And this time, She wants to be surprised. Tonight, I want you to stare at the moving metronome tonight, and think of me as it moves back and forth; imagine my commands for you, the willingness and drive to follow my words, and the pleasure in pleasing me. And starting bright and early tomorrow, you're going to show me how good a self-motivated subject you can be. I will call you later tonight with further details. Until then my sweet."

The tingling in me got significantly stronger as I began to think about what tomorrow would bring. I made sure to get things squared away early at my apartment. An earlier-than-usual dinner later, I was looking over work reports and waiting for Mistress's call. Something seemed off about what I was reading, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Numbers were not adding up correctly, yet they were some other way. Considering this was the kind of thing that I was good at, and also the kind of thing that could keep me up late just thinking about it, I felt my relief when my cell rang.

"Hello?"

"Evening dear Subject. Please listen very carefully to my words now..."

Listen I did, and the last thing I consciously remember was watching the metronome. Afterwards, I was simply happy to have no more cares for the rest of the night.

I woke to the alarm beeping, refreshed for once, still a bit spacey, but functional, with a specific need in mind. I showered and dressed in sweats, called myself a cab, and found a flower market to buy roses from before arriving.

The hidden key was right where she left it, and I entered to find her still sleeping in bed peacefully. If not for her instruction, I would've lay next to her and kissed her awake. Instead, I started lightly cleaning and dusting, and make a continental breakfast for her. Walking into the room without making a sound, I set her food down on the bed and stroke her hair till her eyes open. She greeted me with a warm, approving smile. She kissed my forehead and sent me off to prepare a bath. After she enjoys her assorted fruit and croissants, I was allowed to bathe and wash her perfect body; I ended up focusing a lot on her more sensitive areas, with her unspoken permission. After drying her, I fetched her red silk robe. She told me that the robe would be her attire for the duration of the day; I could hardly hide my joy, with how amazing she looked it in. She couldn't hide her satisfied grin when she told me to disrobe.

Feeling the silk of her robe against my chest, I felt harder than I was at Ms. Skeptic's party. She whispered something in my ears, something long enough to be sentences, followed by a series of numbers I couldn't keep up with. I lost of track of everything when her fingers snapped in my face.

For the rest of the day, deep in trance, I was her faithful, mindless servant, waiting on her hand and foot. Luckily it was a warm day since I was allowed to wear nothing. I started by painting her toes and fingernails in a deep red I could've gotten lost in if I wasn't already significantly lost. The lunch and dinner I'd fixed for us was as light as breakfast. I was allowed to feed her small bites of meats and bread. The full body massage was stellar because of being allowed to stare at Her frame for as long as I wanted to, and wherever I touched her, I felt her hands on my body. Stroking Her walls in-between Her legs felt like Her hand softly stroking me; she reached several soft climaxes while I got a nice build-up to an edge of one. After all that stimulation, I was Her footstool for maybe an hour as She enjoyed whatever was on TV.

It surprised the still-conscious parts of me to have all of that interaction non-verbal. Anytime Mistress wasn't pleased, she tapped me on the nose, and I had to think about what I was doing wrong and correct myself. I knew I was doing it correctly when she brushed parts of my body with her whole hand; parts of me remained pleasure-radiated long after Her touch. And a snap of her fingers simply meant to move faster in obeying. Around what was probably dusk, I was pulled into an unexpected kiss, and found enough initiative to carry her into my arms to Her bedroom, where She moaned loudly and snapped Her fingers dozens of times.

After being made to shower before I left (which I had to obey but regret, as I wanted to keep the musk and Her scent as long as I could), She'd given me one last farewell kiss. "You were an exemplary Subject today. Enjoy your reward tonight." I didn't understand what She meant by that, not until I was ready for bed in my apartment and was filled with Her voice in my head and phantom caresses all over my body. The stimulation to my nipples and erection should've had me screaming, but my moans were silent, and all I could whisper was "Thank you Mistress" over and over again, completing the best day-off I think I've ever had.

mechan11
mechan11
243 Followers