Feminine Persuasion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebeldoll
rebeldoll
242 Followers

As soon as I got off work, I went straight to Ann's apartment. I told her how my day at work was and we cooked dinner. She gave me some shorts and a t-shirt to wear so that I was more comfortable then wearing my work clothes and told me to take a shower. She helped me in and out of the corset after the shower and helped me lotion up again, and gave me another pair of clean panties. The t-shirt was obviously a woman's shirt as it had shorter sleeves, was tighter on me, and had a scoop neck that would show cleavage on a woman. The shorts were also obviously women's as well as the seemed to hug my ass and ride up my crotch. As I looked at my self in the mirror, I couldn't help but notice how girly I looked. Ann said I looked wonderful and to help her in the kitchen. After dinner, Ann said that the only thing that look bad on me now were my nails. We sat on the couch and put in a movie as she gave me a manicure and pedicure. I noticed how much trouble woman go through to make them selves look good. When she was finished, she added a bit of clear polish saying that it would make my nails look more presentable. I noticed that the clear polish had I pit of pink to it, and Ann said no one would notice sense it matched my nails already. Sitting there with cotton balls in between my toes and blowing my finger nails to dry, I felt like such a girl.

It was getting late and I was off the next day, and Ann and I had made plans the next day anyways; so she asked me to spend the night. She said she had everything we needed at her place and that we should go to sleep so that we could have an early start in the morning. I told her I would feel odd sleeping in just the corset and panties, so she said she would get me something to sleep in. All she had for sleep wear was very feminine and told me to make a choice or to just sleep in the corset and panties. She said I could wear a nighty, night gown or the only mannish thing she had was satin sleep pants and a satin camisole shirt. I put my foot down at wearing the nighty or night gown and decided to go with the satin pants and cami. They felt so good on my shaved body. And with Ann holding me as we slept, and her wearing a satin night gown, we began to rub our hands all over each other. It didn't take long till our hands were inside each others panties. I knew I wanted to repay for what she did for me earlier, so I pulled her panties off and went in between her legs. I began to lick her clit and pussy lips, sending shivers through her body, I found out then that she shaves her pussy smooth too and wondered what it would be like to fuck her knowing that we were both shaved all over. As I licked her clit, I slid two fingers into her pussy to stimulate her g-spot as I licked her (this is called the Venus Butterfly). She seemed to buck and hold my head to her clit. I told her to let me know when she was ready to cum. As I worked on her, I began to pull my panties down and pull my cock out.

I came to life and became very hard. I few minutes later, Ann said she was about to cum, so I pulled my fingers out of her and mounted her, sliding my dick inside her. I started ramming in and out of her so hard that her head board slammed into the wall. She screamed out from her orgasm, and it didn't take me much longer to achieve mine. As I pumped my cum into her, she just laid there, mouth open, shaking, body tense and pinching my nipples. She didn't let go of them until both our orgasms stopped. I laid down next to her. We laid there panting, sweating. Ann commented on how good of a fuck that was and that she hadn't had an orgasm like that ever, and that I was going to be doing that more often. She then got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. While she was in there, I redressed, pulling up my panties and situating my genitals, then pulling up the satin pants. Ann came back in and laid down. As she got back into bed, she stuck her fingers in my mouth and said "suck." I sucked on her fingers and tasted mine and her cum, realizing that she wanted me to taste what I did to her. I licked her fingers clean until she pulled them out; kissed me good night, and then we fell soundly asleep.

Chapter 3

Coming soon...

rebeldoll
rebeldoll
242 Followers
12