Feminized My First Day at College

Story Info
Sean becomes Stella on his first day at school.
2k words
4.19
135k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freshman year of college was my first time away from home, and gave a real taste of freedom. Before I begin the story I should tell a little about myself. My name is Sean. I am babyfaced, I have always looked young for my age. I also am not very athletic, freshman year I stood at about 5'8 and weighed about 120 pounds. I think it is also important to note that I got sucked into the man bun trend so I had my hair grown out long which I never wore down because it made me look a little too feminine.

I never really dated in high school, I had a lot of girl friends but I could never get a real girlfriend. The closest I ever got was Nikki, who was my best friend and as planned we were going to the same college together. We picked the same top schools, I went undecided and she chose to major in fashion design. I always had a huge crush on her but she was way out of my league and had me firmly locked in the friend zone as well as completely wrapped around her finger. She knew this and took advantage often, but I had always been submissive in nature and loved to make her happy so it was impossible to say no to her.

Nikki is why I mentioned me being caught in the man bun phase, because to be perfectly honest she is the one who pushed me to do it. There were many times when Nikki was bored and wanted a night in she would text me "Lets have a girls night". This essentially meant that we were going to be playing dress up, or rather I would be dressing up like her little doll. This actually started when we started applying to colleges. Nikki never had the best grades, she focused more on social pursuits like being the cheer captain. So in order to get into a good school she knew she would need a unique application.

Her idea unfortunately involved me. She wanted to use me as a model and show how her skills in fashion could make anyone pretty, even a boy. I of course pushed back but easily folded under the promise that it would be our secret. Well she did a good job, I mean a really good job to the point that in her application she needed to include before and after pictures to prove that I was actually a guy. It was extra embarrassing because we had the same recruiter so when we went in for our interviews everyone in the office knew about us and how she dressed me up. I think I got in the school out of pity honestly and the fact that Nikki was now a mini celebrity because of this.

Now that you have a background, we can begin our story. Freshman year comes, and we are driving up together to move in. We were able to get in the same co-ed Dorm hall, with rooms right next to each other. Unfortunately there was not much room in the car for my stuff because Nikki had so much to bring. Fashion school required a lot of fabrics and materials. I did not mind, I pack light so I just brought one bag and figured I would bring more when we go home on break. As we drove up to school Nikki talked about all her plans for school and how much fun it would be. She was really excited to move away, and was talking about a popular fashion sorority she had already contacted about joining, but promised she we would still hang out all the time even if she got in.

When we arrived we started unpacking her stuff first and moving it into her room. She was in a room with one other girl and quickly ran out of space. Luckily Nikki had the great idea of using my room since I was in a single and could use the second closet and dresser I had for her storage. She didn't really ask, it was more a decision made and she started filling my closet with dresses and unpacked jeans, tights, shirts, and then panties and some lingerie too.

I asked if those should be kept in her room but she smiled lightly and said "No I have plenty more! Don't worry we can still make room for your stuff too!"

I went back to grab her final few bags as well as my own from the car. This is when I realized that my bag was missing. I took the last two bright pink bags that belonged to Nikki and went back to my room to find her hanging some very girly decorations up in my room.

"Oh there you are! I had some extra decorations and since I will be hanging here a lot I thought it would be nice to put them up and give it a feminine touch in here. I figured you did not bring anything to hang up of your own anyway."

I did not even respond to that since I was only concerned about my bag at the moment. "Have you seen my bag?" I asked. "It is not in the car and I don't think I brought it up yet".

She gave me a teasing smile and said "Ohhh no I think I left that at my house when I added in a last minute bag for all my makeup!" She grabbed one of the bags from me and opened it up. "Well don't worry, I overpacked I think and have enough for us to share!" with that she brought a pair of bright pink sheets out and started putting them on my bed.

"I don't mind the sheets for now even if they are a little embarrassing, but what about all my clothes! This is the only outfit I have and I cant afford to go buy new things."

Without skipping a beat she replied with "Aww don't panic silly! I am a fashion major I will just make you some new clothes and you will look even cooler than what you used to wear I promise!"

This actually put me at ease as she seemed sincere and I thought that a new wardrobe would be a great way to reinvent myself.

"Ok fine, but we have to start soon so I am not the weird kid wearing the same thing every day." With that we unpacked the rest of her stuff in my room which to anyone else would be assumed to be her room.

As we fill the other drawers with more and more of very girly clothing, I begin to wonder how she plans on making anything remotely resembling guys clothes when all the fabric and clothes in here are pink and pastel. As this thought pops in my head I feel a cold wetness on my pants and realize I knocked over a bottle of orange soda right onto my pants.

Nikki sees this and yells "Oh no! quick get those clothes off before that stains, you don't want to look like a slob in your only outfit." I run into the bathroom and strip down as I realize she is right and she hands me a pink towel so I can come out. "Don't worry I will take care of this" she says and brings it back to her dorm.

She comes back after a few minutes and says "Ok don't worry I doubt it will stain, it is soaking now but since we don't have a dryer it will take a while to be ready again."

She then proceeds to walk over to one of the drawers with a big smile and says "Well its a good thing you stay shaved for our girls nights" as she pulls out a pair of pink panties and throws them to me. "Because I guess you will just have to be Stella while you wait for your boy clothes to be dry" she says with a huge grin.

"Ohh no not now Nikki!" I say getting nervous. "What if someone sees me, the dorms are so small and it will ruin me on the first day".

She did not skip a beat and hands a matching pink bra over with breast inserts already built in. "aww Stella don't worry if someone comes by we will just pretend we are not here, we don't have to answer the door! Now be a good girl and put on your lingerie while I pick out a pretty dress for you"

Those are all the words I needed to hear before I went into my usual submissive state and complied. She turns around holding two dresses.

"So Stella, I am going to be nice and let you borrow a dress, and you even get to pick!" she says in an enthusiastic voice.

"Aww please don't make me chose Nikki, I just want to get this over with".

She smiles warmly and says "Aww come on Stella! We always have fun on our girls nights, just pretend its one of those!" She says in a supporting tone. Never mind that it was really her having most of the fun.

"Finee, I say forcing a smile. Well you always say pink is my color so I guess that pink skater dress would be my pick." I say as she hands it to me.

"That was what I was hoping you would say!" She says excitedly running over to grab a pair of heels to match. "I am thinking we go with curls today, that dress calls for a pretty hairstyle!" she says pulling out her bag.

"Ok but this all comes off before our first day orientation dinner!" I say sitting down to put the heels on and get ready for Nikki to finish the look off. She takes my hair tie out from my man bun first.

"Stella! Is this one of my hair ties?" She says laughing in a teasing way. "Its not even one of my cute ones, I have better you can borrow" She says with a cute smile as she finishes curling my hair and moves on to the makeup. "I am in a really girly mood so lets stick with the pink theme!" Nikki says as she pulls out bright pink lipstick, pink blush, and a light pink eyeshadow to match. She applies them expertly, and then gives a girlish little "oops" as she caps the mascara.

"What do you mean oops?" I say nervously.

"Ok don't be mad, Stella. I may have used the waterproof by accident." She says holding back laughter. "Anddd I forgot makeup remover please don't be mad I just wanted you to look pretty!" She says hugging me tightly with her boobs almost in my face and rubs my back softly. She knows she has me wrapped around her finger and I cave right away.

"No worries, we will figure something out, no reason to be mad now." I say softly.

"You are the best Stella! And I think this is the best you have ever looked!" She replied as she turns me to the mirror. And she was right I really did look cute, she always made me look passable but this was another level.

At that moment there was a knock at the door, Nikki and I look at each other and she puts her finger to her mouth to signal be quiet as we planned.

Another knock, and a female voice says "RA, room check". if I was not wearing so much makeup to hide it my face would have been beat red as I look to Nikki in panic.

She looks back and says "Sorry we have to open it Stella" as she walks to the door and unlocks it I stand there trying to think of an explanation to give our RA.