Fencing Club Confidential Pt. 02

Story Info
The coach gives a group lesson.
967 words
3.47
6.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed had finished giving his second last lesson of the day. The fencing salle was soon becoming vacant as people went home. However, he was about to a surprise this evening.

Tara, a black hair, 5'6", naturally tanned Hispanic beauty came over to get one quick lesson. She told her friend Carol that she would be following shortly.

Ed dashed on his usual coaching equipment, his black leather padded jacket to take the hits, a mask and weapon. Carol, a blonde, 5'9", was well rounded in all the right places. He had to keep his thoughts from wondering about the coach-assistant coach relations again, although this was not the first time he slipped. He did not mind though as long as kept it a secret.

He finished off the lesson. Ed could see the sweat on her face and the slightly swelled breasts, around 38c he thought. They shook hands and saluted with their weapons. Ed watched her physically fit body walk out of the room to the women's changing area. He sighed, threw his equipment on his bag, took off his coaching jacket and changed into his street shoes. Ed decided to keep his track pants on and pack up the place.

He turned off the lights in the salle, the equipment/repair room and was making his way to the washrooms. He checked the men's washroom, nothing. He heard some strange noises coming from the women's washroom. He thought he better check it out. He opened the door quietly and said "Hello!" in a low tone of voice. Ed ventured around the corner and heard the shower going and some moans. Ed quietly put his fencing bag on the floor and got closer to the light.

His eyes peered around the corner and saw Tara sucking in Carol's pussy. Carol had her hand on Tara's head encouraging her to go deeper with her tongue. He could not believe his eyes, one of his fantasies was coming true, a threesome. But he was a coach, he could not break the student-teacher relationship again. Tara continued to lick harder and faster Carol was encouraging her telling her how beautiful she was. Carol moaned louder and louder until she finally came. Tara sucked it all in until Carol came again. By this time, Ed was standing in the shower stall entrance, plain as day.

Tara kissed Carol's stomach and nipples until she got to her red lips and kissed her deeply. They embraced each other passionately until they felt they were being watched. Their breasts rubbing against each other they turned to see Ed. He was stunned, no idea what to say.

They smiled and nodded him to come over. Ed could not believe it, his fantasy coming true. Tara said "I have been wanting to get you alone for sometime now." Carol nodded her head and said "You thing we did not have this whole evening planned by accident Hmmmm..."

"Well...I didn't think..." as he said it Carol kissed him on the lips. Ed stands about 5'9" 140 lbs, athletic, and toned after working out three times a week. Tara and Carols' hands both stroked his cock and balls. He moaned with much pleasure. They flanked him and took off his shirt. They kneeled down together and took off his buttoned black track pants while kissing and caressing his legs. Ed was in heaven. Then they took off his shorts revealing his very erect hard eight-inch cock.

They were amazed at the size. Tara was the first lick the head with her delicate tongue. "Now we must share it!" Carol noted and licked the shaft then his balls. Both of them were caressing his legs as he breathed heavily. Carol and Tara took turns sucking his cock and balls. They almost made him come then stopped. They wanted him to beg for it after all those hard fencing lessons he gave them. Tara moved her mouth up and down his shaft while Carol moved her hand in time with her mouth. Ed yelled he was coming then they licking his cock head together while kissing each other licking up all his cum. They kissed each other to get the last drops.

Ed smiled and took the ladies by the hand and led them to the changing room benches. He put Tara on all fours, he wanted her so much, her toned ass and body. Carol was as gorgeous and wanted her as well. Carol understood the cue and went sixty-nine with Tara and licked her clean shaved pussy. They had been bi for a while; but not many people knew that's all. Ed entered Tara slowly; she moaned feeling his hard cock enter her tight pussy. He could feel Carol's tongue lapping his cock and Tara's pussy. Ed went harder and faster so he could feel her pussy walls tighten around his cock. He came in her pussy with Carol licking up his juices from Tara's pussy; Tara came soon afterwards.

Carol wanted to feel his cock too and welcomed his cock on all fours. Ed obliged and went hard into her. Carol squealed as it entered into her wet cave. Tara spread her legs on the bench thus Carol could feast on her pussy. Ed continued to change the rhythm on Carol faster, slower, harder, deeper till she begged for it. Tara was moaning and squeezing her erect nipples as she was being licked hard. They all came together.

They ended going to back to the shower, sucking and fucking more. It was not until late when they heard the janitor staff knocking on the hallway doors. They got quickly changed and met back at Ed's place for some more fun. Tara had some good friends who wanted to share their wonderful coach, but that's another story.