Fennel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She can stay, I'm not bothered." I mumbled, though very audibly, to which Fennel responded with an elbow to the gut. Abby, finally sensing her cue, turned and shut the door behind her. Fennel spent a moment composing herself, before turning to me and losing all composure.

"I'm so sorry! Heat of the moment and all that, are you ok?" I exaggerated an exhale.

"A few inches lower and you would have been talking to a floor-bound puddle of goop." She laughed, kissing me once before getting up off the bed.

"I've got a drawing class, but I should be done at er.. oh, where's my phone, what's the time?"

"1," I said, picking up her phone and wiggling it at her.

"Thanks, I think I should be back at around, uh, 3:30. Sorry, it's a long one today." She ran around the little room, chasing a sock that seemed to evade her grasp, despite being utterly stationary. "You can wait here if you want."

"I might go get some clothes, I can't be walking around naked now" I said with a little smirk.

"What, and... bring them here?" she asked, flinging the drawers out of her cupboard as she frantically searched for some clean underwear whilst removing her current.

"Well, that's what I was thinking, yeah. It's a long walk to Greenford, so I can't be running back and forth, you know? Unless you want to stay in my room which, I should remind you, doesn't have an en-suite."

"So.. you'd sort of.. be living here?" she asked, pausing as she pulled up her jeans.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"No, no, it's just.. wow, I've never lived with someone before." She beamed at me.

"It's hardly living, Fenn, I'm keeping some clothes here."

"Shush, don't ruin the moment for me," she said, pausing, eyes wide. "I'll be back soon." She blew a kiss at me, pausing at the mirror on her wall. "Needs something..." she rummaged through the paraphernalia on top her cupboard, plucking out a pair of green, plastic sunglasses and setting them on top of her head.

"Cute."

"Thanks, I agree," she said with a cute grin 'n wink. She placed her hand on the doorknob, but paused, as if battling with some dilemma in her mind. Turning, she surged toward me with renewed energy and kissed me hard, practically head-butting me in the process. Satisfied with her latest abduction of my saliva, she playfully slapped my cheek a few times, before running out the door. I remained still for a moment, absorbing all that had just happened. Then, letting out a sigh, I turned and lay on my back, fingers locked and behind my head.Awesome.