Ferret Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,935 Followers

"I was thinking," she said after a while as they reached a little closer to the outskirts, "This whole who's in charge thing might be all wrong, or not necessarily the best thing. Between us, you know the ground here, and you've got more experience in tactical situations than I have."

"Perhaps not," he nodded, "but I will advise you if you ask. I see no problem at all, Kate."

It was a comfort to hear from him, but she knew that she wanted a bit more than that, and her want had nothing to do with their roles during the workday.

"How did you ever come to own a Ferret?" he asked, "I think it must have been an accomplishment to do even that."

Kate looked over, pleased to have something to talk about and she began to tell him. He listened attentively right through the boring bits and Kate was impressed that his eyes still hadn't glazed over. She had a slightly mischievous little thought then.

"I suppose that the original thing was a fascination of mine with the vehicles that my father drove back in his day, "she smiled, looking at the countryside, "And then again, there's that other thing."

Jürgen looked over, "What other thing, Kate?"

She smirked, "I don't know if I'm right, but, ... I think there's something about driving a bit of a beast like that. You feel safe and protected in your own little rolling castle, somehow. I've seen a lot of Range Rovers rolling around back home, and more often than not, they're driven by rather wealthy women, so I think that my personal little fetish over having one is just the logical extension of that."

Jürgen thought it over and he could see it from that angle. He'd never tell her, but he'd also seen what a rocket-propelled grenade or light anti-tank rocket could do to dispel that sense of security in a heartbeat as well.

"Anyway," she smiled at him, "I know that I do like to hide myself away in mine sometimes. If there's no one about, and I get to feeling just right, it's very pleasant. At those times, I can feel just a little, ..."

"Safe?" he asked and she nodded.

But what she'd really wanted to say was randy.

They were passing a long pasture right then, she guessed, and she saw a few horses. They'd caught her eye because there were the first ones that she'd seen in her time here. She guessed that was because whatever cultivation there must be which was done on the island, there couldn't be all that much of a place in it for horses anymore and she said it.

Jürgen agreed, looking for a second, "It is a sad thing to me," he said, "I like to see them, though I would have no idea of how to care for them or work them, and I think that those ones there need to be worked."

She looked again and noted that the animals were large draft horses and she nodded. "Sometimes, I feel as though I can identify with that kind."

He looked over and she smirked, "Well, if we use the allegory, "I'm not exactly a racehorse, am I?"

"Perhaps not," Jürgen smiled, "but then, I am not one either, and there is still a lot of beauty to something like that," he nodded as they drew nearer, "I feel just the same way, a lot of the time."

She asked him if he'd mind it if they pulled over for a minute and he nodded while she reached into one of the cargo pockets of her coveralls. "I've just remembered that I've been feeling my little camera banging against my leg all day. I might as well get in a little scenic photography to send home to my dad."

They stopped and got out to lean on the car and watch for a little while as a pair of the animals stood grazing not too far off. Kate took a few photos and then, since she knew that the memory card in the camera was almost empty, she began to shoot a video and set the camera down on the hood of his car to just let it roll.

"I'm pleased that we seem to be able to get along this well," she smiled as she turned, "I've been wondering for the past few days just why I agreed to do this, I mean other than as a way to get paid for driving my Fanny around."

It brought a look from him which caused her to laugh and shake her head, "No, 'Fanny' is my little pet name for my Ferret."

Jürgen chuckled, "I think I like it both ways, to be honest."

He sighed, "I have been wondering the same thing. I wanted to see what was outside for someone. I have always worked in a military setting. There is nothing wrong with that, but I think that I just wanted a better look than just over the fence. I took this job and after a year of it, I regret it now. I have had only one day where I can say that it was worth the trouble to even get out of bed – and before this, I would have said that I am a man who likes to spring out of his bed in the morning and face the day to see what it brings, each one."

"What happened on that one day?" she asked and he grinned.

"It is not over yet, that day."

It made her smile and she nodded, "Well, I didn't need a whole year to get bored. I've only been here a week and if it wasn't for the need to keep my fingernails dirty, I think I'd already be regretting my choice, though I must admit that this one day has been very nice."

He was looking at the horses as she spoke and Kate was admiring his part-profile for the moment. She liked his looks. There had been a few times in her life when she'd found herself thinking of settling over the way that a man looked. His appearance might not have been the most pleasing to her, but then again, she knew that a woman of her height likely couldn't have everything.

Kate had reasoned that it was one of the many other reasons why she'd never found the one man for her. Besides, having to settle over his looks, there had always been other things to settle over and the combination had been the deal-breaker in her mind every time at some point.

Jürgen stood there, squinting a little due to the sunshine and the fact that he'd forgotten his sunglasses as well while she was thinking this over. He kept his face the way that it was as he noticed something that he wondered about mentioning to Kate.

He liked her. That was plain to him easily. He just liked her and she wasn't the only one who was pleased.

But right now, he was watching as the stallion out there nuzzled and licked the mare and even though he was just a boy from a rather large town – or a rather small city – depending on one's point of view, he had a thought that –

Kate was still looking at him, a little pleased that he hadn't noticed her glance for the moment. He was polite in a way that she liked without being painful about it in any way once she'd gotten to know him a little and she could see that he was meticulous in his cleanliness. That went a long way with her as well. She couldn't see it well enough for her tastes like this certainly, but she also loved that body.

She saw his slightly embarrassed smirk just at the same time that she heard the slapping and the several deep breaths that she'd heard and she turned to see that the stallion – and she hadn't his gender before – had now mounted the mare and they were carrying on in front of God and everybody.

"OHhhw," she moaned and looked over to see Jürgen laughing a little.

"What's so funny?" she asked, laughing herself.

He pointed toward where she'd been standing, "My boss is a pornographer."

She did something rather unusual for her and she nodded with a smile, but the sound of the cars as they passed caused her to pick up her camera and ask him to get them out of there.

"Let's get going, Jürgen. I know those two are only having fun and doing what comes naturally, but I don't like the thought that the people in the passing cars think they're looking at a couple of perverts who'd film something like this – never mind stand and watch."

As he pulled away, Jürgen said, "I thought that I saw the beginning, but they just began far too fast for me to find a way to tell you."

"It's alright," she chuckled, "I'm not going to try to hide under the mats on the floor – which there aren't any of."

Mats are weight," Jürgen said, "My little motor has enough work as it is with only me."

Kate nodded, looking into the little screen on the back of the camera, "Well that guy's little motor is working just fine back there, from what I see here. As a matter of fact, I'd say that his little motor was working wonders for her little motor now that I'm on the subject."

She was a just a little sad over having to leave. She'd never seen anything quite so, ... well, ... it had been a little inspiring, she admitted to herself.

She turned the camera off and slid it back into her pocket.

"Did you erase it?" Jürgen asked and she shook her head, "Certainly not, my friend. You never know when I might be feeling the want to have a peek at that one long and lonely night. I don't even know if they sell pornos here. This might be all that I can get."

Kate grinned at the way that she made him laugh over it. He even had to wipe a tear from his eye.

"It was too bad that I noticed when I did and that I heard the cars. I'll never get to see the way that it ends now," she grumbled for his benefit.

"I've never had the chance to watch something like that before," she said as she looked out over the landscape, "It would have been a little nice to see the ending."

"I think that it ends in a bit of a moment," he said, half-seriously, "I've never seen that either, but I guess that must be how it goes."

She looked over at him and nodded, "I think so too. I don't know if horses can speak to each other."

She looked out of the passenger window again, "I'd bet that she'd want to thank him somehow. She was looking pretty thankful to me."

Kate didn't see it as Jürgen looked over, but he'd heard her quiet comment – the one that she hadn't thought that she'd actually verbalized, but he'd heard it all the same.

"Big girls don't get a lot of reasons to look that happy."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,935 Followers
12