Ferris Wheel Fun

Story Info
A fun day at the amusement park ends with a challenge.
804 words
3.93
20.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a hot summer day and we've been on almost every ride at the park, finishing up at my favorite. We're laughing like little kids as we climb into the Ferris Wheel. I know he thinks I'm up to something as I make him sit on the same side as me and toss my sweatshirt on his lap. He looks at me questioningly, "You don't want to hold it anymore?"

I know I'm already starting to blush when I look back over at him, "Not quite". And we start to move.

The second we're off the ground enough so people can't easily see us I slide my hand under the sweatshirt, my fingers tracing along his thigh before moving over his cock, squeezing gently through his pants I watch his expression as he realizes what I want to do. Grinning, I quickly pull at the zipper of his pants. He jumps slightly, "What are you doing?"

I lean over and run my lips along his ear and neck, reaching in and taking his cock out, hidden under the sweatshirt. "I've wanted to touch you all day long. Think you can cum before the ride is over?" I ask as I nip at the sensitive skin of his neck. My lips run along his jaw, gently kissing, feeling his struggle between letting me continue the sensations he's getting and the possibility of being caught.

"I don't think any woman has ever requested that I cum fast," he laughs.

I wrap my fingers around his cock, sliding my thumb over the head, feeling him start to get harder in my hand. "Oh fuckkkkk..." he moans and his head falls back, giving in to the pleasure.

"Try to behave yourself when we're near the bottom," I warn and stop the movement of my hand as we get near the ground, just my thumb circling slowly over the head, rubbing the moisture there, my body leaning into his so it looks like we're just holding each other. As soon as we start moving up again I begin to stroke him, quickly feeling his cock harden further.

He moans and shifts in his seat, looking around nervously. "We're way up in the air, who do you think is going to see us?" I laugh and squeeze his cock. He gasps and his hips thrust against my hand, our seats rocking. His cock is hard in my hand, throbbing as I trace my fingers along the length, play with his balls, tease him, and then go back to stroking him slowly. The Ferris Wheel makes a couple circles, then stops and we're on the very top. I pull the sweatshirt off, letting the breeze hit him and he moans, his eyes closing.

"No you don't, you have to open your eyes, look around". He follows my instructions and as I stroke him fast and hard he looks down at the park below us. Our seats are swaying as he pushes against my hand, urging me along, biting his lip to try to keep from moaning and alerting the riders on either side of us.

He reaches over and slides his hand up my inner thigh and then up to the waistband of my jeans. "No you don't, right now is about you, I wouldn't want you distracted" laughing and pushing his hand back to my thigh.

"I will tell you though, I'm so wet right now. As soon as we get home tonight, I want you to fuck me so hard I scream." I watch his face as I'm talking, seeing the strain as his body works towards its release.

It seems as though we're up in the air forever and soon he's pushing against my hand with more urgency, moaning, panting. I feel him start to tense and he looks over at me, I keep stroking the shaft hard with my right hand, twisting my body so that I can reach over with my left hand, rubbing just the head. He gasps and his body jerks as he cums, my hand catching everything. I keep playing with him gently with one hand, put the sweatshirt back over him as we start to move again. I watch his face as I bring my cum covered hand to my mouth and lick his cum from my palm and fingers. By the time we make another round on the wheel, his cock is tucked back into his pants and my sweatshirt is back around my waist.

We climb off the Ferris Wheel and go down the walkway. A little ways down the path he pulls me into a little side ally between some carnival games and pulls me against him, kissing me hard. Finally, out of breath, he leans back and we smile, turning and heading back into the amusement park.