Ferris Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could only laugh, in both shock and excitement.

"Wow, all I can say is wow," she told him. "You have GOT to come visit me at Clemson this year. The girls in my sorority would really get a kick out of you."

The thought excited him tremendously.

"I mean, I could use you as leverage," she pondered with a giggle. "I'm only a pledge, but if I tell my older sisters I know a guy with an 11-inch schlong, well, that could really get me in good, huh?"

"Use me, that's cool," he told her.

She lovingly grabbed his arm, and it was the beginning of, well, a great ride.

THE END

EPILOGUE

Sarah Michelle Turner went on to Clemson and had four of the best years of her life. She was popular, one of the finest students in her class, and met her Prince Charming in the form of Nathaniel Grant, who would join her at Law School at the University of South Carolina.

As sterling as her reputation was, Sarah Michelle also knew how to have a good time. She loved her days as a sorority girl with Sigma Kappa, and some of the parties could be really wild. One tradition was that the fraternity pledges from Phi Sigma Kappa would have to strip nude in front of all the sorority sisters, and serve as naked waiters for an entire party. On a few such occasions, Russell made the two-hour trip from Clover, and served as an honorary pledge.

The girls in Sarah Michelle's sorority loved Russell - his charm, his enthusiasm, and of course his giant dick. It often became the life of the party.

All of these fun shenanigans that Russell would partake in would eventually come to be known as "CFNM" activities, referring to the realm of Clothed Female Nude Male.

It was on that day on the Ferris wheel back in 1984 that Russell fully realized his passion for stripping, the joy it brought him when he got naked for the pleasure of fully-clothed women.

To this day, he has never seen Sarah Michelle naked, yet no woman has ever aroused him more. She brought something out in him that day, and he is still very grateful to her.

Although Sarah Michelle lives in Knoxville, Tennessee with her husband and two kids - now almost grown up, and Russell stayed in Clover, the two childhood friends still keep in touch.

Every now and then, Sarah Michelle will speak of a bachelorette party or a girls get-together that needs someone fitting Russell's talents and abilities. And he is more than happy to oblige.

Now 45, Russell is in as good of shape as ever. He is still single, but does want to settle down and live the family life.

Through it all though, he'll always crave his little adventures with Sarah Michelle. And she's only a phone call away.

12