Ferry

Story Info
Nice captain comes through in a pinch.
1.2k words
3.28
32.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaJan
LaJan
13 Followers

3Summer trip to nowhere special, just him and me and the road. Neither of us could get as much freedom as 30 days from 'the daily grind' but, still, a great two weeks of madness. And, madness it was, too - no reservations, no maps, nobody knows where we are. But, he's like that and I guess that's why I stay with him. (Goodness knows, he's no rich, intellectual giant...!)

Hours of coastal highway and every glance an adventure. I started to scope-out the 'hardbodies' miles ago (and I'm sure that he was, too.) Even here in northwestern Washington most of the kids wore little more than cut-offs and t-shirts. I had been quiet for so long, so many miles, I was surprised he had not asked me what's wrong. But a slow, easy glance at him watching some teenager stuffed into an overwhelmed halter-top erases any guilt from my mind. Hey, I like him and all but I'm not pushing for a commitment and he seems just fine with that. Besides, I'm no teenager but I look better than most of these kids and I still get all the 'interest' I could ask for.

Traffic slows and we turn a corner to see a positively spectacular vista: the coastal mountains spread to allow the highway direct access to a large, tree-lined bay. The late morning's sun is splashing off dozens of sailboats, houseboats, sailboards, and a line of brightly coloured ferries.

"What a perfect view!", I exclaimed. "I could sit here forever!"

"You may have to, babe, because this line of cars is not going to make it on those ferries any time soon. Look, the last one only took 4 cars and we're car number, uh, 26! Let's back out of here and see if we can find another way, maybe around the bay."

I just could not take my eyes off this wonderful, beautiful place so I asked him to stay and wait. Although he looked at me like I was hopelessly romantic, he said we'd wait.

Bad idea: in about 20 minutes, he pissed in the bushes, (completely within sight of everybody waiting in the same line we were stuck in!). And, watching all the pretty water activity on the bay did the trick on me, too. I was nearly ready to pee in the ice chest in the back of the Bronco when our ferry finally arrived. As soon as the car was blocked in place, I dashed to the wheelhouse and nearly collided with the captain as he backed out of the doorway. Only, the captain wasn't a 'he', and she was breathtaking! Now, don't get me wrong: I'm not gay and I've never considered a woman for a relationship. But if I ever did, this was exactly how I'd want her to look. I have no idea how long I stood there and stared, my bursting bladder, my man, and my sanity - all but forgotten. She gave me a little half-smile and saved me from myself:

"Yes, I am the pilot of your ferry and, no it's not unusual for a woman to do it!" She said it with such obvious mirth we both started laughing, which reminded me why I was here.

Again, to gently move us along, she said, "The public restroom is occupied, but you can slip into the captain's head if you promise not to tell."

I smiled gratefully at both the double entendre (I alone seemed to perceive) and her perceptive kindness while she led me into the boathouse. The small toilet was attached to the back of the pilot's station - so close, in fact, that she could almost sit on it and steer, too! The rough part wasn't that there was no door between us; the entire area was literally open on both sides so that the view of the waterway would not be obstructed. I tried not to think about that as I dived out of my shorts and panties to relieve myself. The wheelhouse's height made it impossible for people in cars to see me if they walked along the railing but every boater around got a good look at a happily relieved woman from the waist up!

I was actually captivated (again!) by the sights when I looked forward and saw that she was barely watching the forward progress of our boat. Her half-smile was still there but she wasn't looking into my eyes! I was crimson with embarrassment but I couldn't resist leaning back on the toilet, spreading my legs, and wiping myself in a ridiculously slow and intimate manner! Her smile blossomed into a beautiful vision, which turned to shock when we heard the loud horn ahead! She swung around and steered us clear of a tug with a grinning captain.

Now, both of us laughing again as I scramble to dress, she flips him off and turns back to me: "No! Wait! He can't see you behind me until he passes".

"Yeah, but I'm through and you are going to wreck us on something, you fool!"

"Here, take the helm, keep the speed where it is, keep the compass heading right there, and you cover me while I go."

I traded places with her even before I got my shorts completely fastened and it was great! I was having the time of my life when I felt gentle but firm hands on my hips. I gasped and started to turn when she said, "Hey! Watch where you're going with my boat!"

I quickly turned forward giggling as she played with my thighs, calves, and ankles. Pretty soon, the side traffic was getting the show of the century! She did a steamy striptease with my shorts, and my panties, and my socks while half dozen or more small boats hustled alongside and their occupants cheered and whistled.

I was doing my best to concentrate on piloting but, I was so worked up, I was almost dancing. She caressed and fondled and kissed me until I was twitching uncontrollably! My right foot was lifted onto a 6-inch sideboard and she used her mouth to pleasure me as intimately as any human could, and to the cheers from both sides of the boat, I screamed my orgasm to the beautiful morning sky. She continued to lick me until I was totally unable to stand. Catching me as I slumped over the wheel, she turned me towards her (carefully reaching around me to lock the wheel’s heading in her firm grasp) and planted the biggest wet kiss on my lips. Now, both of us laughing and hugging, we took our bows to the port then starboard 'fans'.

We quickly changed places again while I dressed. And, we kissed again as I left the boathouse for the car.

"I guess a lot of women had to pee while waiting for the ferry," he said, once I was back in the Bronco and I agreed.

"The moving water really gets the juices flowing," I said as I kissed him. He had the funniest look on his face as he leaned back in his seat and gazed at me. Evidently, I had a lot more than 'her' half-smile on my face... He said we'd need to stop somewhere soon as we were ashore and I knew what he meant. Yeah, moving water can get the juices flowing...

* * * * *

I found her handwritten phone number on a sheet of the ferry company's notepad in the pocket of my shorts. I don't know when I'll call it, but I'm certain that I will.

LaJan
LaJan
13 Followers