Fertility Rights

Story Info
Wife tries donor sperm.
7.8k words
2.69
67.6k
27
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ali1bali
ali1bali
214 Followers

My wife Kerry was five-five and while not a model she had a very pretty face and a nice, if slight, body. We were middle class living in a good house in the south East of England. In fact if I'm truly honest we had a very good lifestyle and were very lucky with both family and friends.

So to the reason I've sent this to be published: after six years of 'trying' for a baby we decided to seek help and that was when Kerry discovered that she had problems with my sperm so conception would be a problem for us.

Now I'm not going to pretend that what happened was either my idea or even with my real approval but after discussing IVF and deciding it was both too painful and expensive we then talked about donor, eggs, sperm and even adoption but Kerry was definite about the baby being hers.

It wasn't until several months later that she suggested we try a surrogate father and after a bit of confusion when I thought she meant donor sperm or an IVF cycle even after we'd discounted it, she told me she meant she wanted it conceived in a natural way. Then after a rather strained conversation she admitted that she wanted to try getting pregnant by having sex with another man.

I'm no pussy and I went mental and we had the biggest row of our life and Kerry was so upset she could barely say anything other than sorry for the next day or so. However that didn't stop her asking it again a few weeks later, in a rather more subtle way this time although once again she backed off after my curt reaction.

Anyway the topic was brought up by Kerry yet again after she found out she was again having a period following a month when we tried to do everything right; fitness, diet and even timing our lovemaking so we covered the most fertile time of the month. This time I was less abrupt so she decided to continue with her pitch.

She explained that if we made love just as we were doing but she 'supplemented' (her term) my sperm with another mans a couple of times then the volume might well do the trick as the doctors had suggested.

I of course wasn't happy about this on many levels, firstly there was the child; who would not be mine, secondly there was the complication of finding another compatible (me look-alike) man and thirdly, the big one, her having sex with someone else.

Kerry suggested that if we adopted then neither of us would be the biological parent so this was better and that we'd both vowed if we did eventually adopt we'd love the child as our own so what was the difference. She also added that by us making love at the same time the baby might well be mine and we would put me down as the father anyway, unless we couldn't because of conflicting blood type or something.

She then added that she wanted to choose the man she was with, probably on-line but she would have to think it over carefully. Whatever he would be a stranger and she would make sure he didn't know her at all so it really would be just a brief encounter.

Finally she then admitted there was nothing she could do for my jealousy except to say she loved me and would always love me and if I could love her after, then we would still be happy but with a much sort after baby to love as well. I really wasn't keen, so it drifted for another month but after yet one more tear-filled evening when she began her next month's period I caved in and said OK.

I suppose I thought Kerry would take some time to decide herself what she was going to do but after lots of hugs and thank-you's she went at it full tilt. The following night she said she'd been thinking about the best way forward and she felt we should book a weekend away the following month and then she would find a partner the nights we were there while we could do our thing the rest of the time.

Like I said Kerry wasn't a babe but more Peaches and Cream pretty, however for that weekend she bought new clothes for the evenings and it was funny but once organised we were both as horny as hell although I was still not really sure I would actually let her do it.

We chose Manchester as our destination being a long way away and somewhere we didn't believe we would run into anyone we knew. There was also an added advantage that Kerry worked with a girl who'd moved from the city less than a year before and happily chatted to her about all the great nightspots she knew.

Once there Kerry sat me down and told me in a very forceful voice (as forceful as she could be anyway!) that there was no going back and she was going to go ahead with the 'task in hand' (another of her expressions). I must admit I smiled at this and after unpacking we had a very late lunch then went around the city for a while before returning to the room where we made love for an hour.

After that Kerry went for a hair appointment while I went for a swim. I wasn't actually going to go into the club she'd chosen because she felt that she couldn't be with anyone else while I was there. However I was going to stay nearby until either she came out alone or I got a text to say she needed our room and I had to occupy myself for an hour or two.

She was in the bathroom when I returned so when she came out after getting ready I was blown away: Kerry wore a short tight black dress, sheer hold-ups, well applied makeup, with ruby lips and she'd had a 'perm' that made her look like a different and very sexy, woman. All I could say was 'wow' as she did a twirl obviously delighted with her look.

After that we went to the bar and had a few drinks for courage then went into the city centre. We found a bar that was open until late only a few doors from the club and there we stayed for a couple of hours longer chatting nervously waiting for it to open.

Finally Kerry gave my arm a squeeze and told me to keep an ear out for the phone then she left me. I watched her go looking more sexy than I'd ever seen her and I knew that if she wanted she would be able to pick up anyone tonight.

I was still sober when she left (and she was a bit tipsy) but after a few more I was getting a little drunk and that was when I decided to go in to the club anyway. I had some strange idea I'd be able to find her and watch her in action but there was part of me that also wanted to stop her so I half hoped she'd see me and call the whole thing off.

Anyway I went to the door and was turned away as they said I didn't fit the dress code although it was more to do with me being alone. So reluctantly I hung about the pub again for a while then as chance would have it two clearly well oiled girls wobbled up towards the doors chatting about going to the club in question and on the spur of the moment I rushed after them and asked if I could go in with them.

At first they told me to piss off but when I shrugged and walked away one of the called after me and said ok. They introduced themselves as Candy and Em and I told them my name was Bobby even though no one ever calls me that not even my mother. The men at the door let us straight in only Em said I had to buy them drinks as a thank you. I did and we got chatting as I scanned the room looking for Kerry which given I was now a little drunk wasn't that easy in the half-light.

Em then dragged me to the dance floor and we had a bop for a while then returned to find her friend was back on the floor with another guy. Now it's really strange but not for one minute did I try to pick her up and maybe that's why she actually decided I was worth getting to know as she thought I was playing it really cool.

There was no sign of Kerry at all but before long Em was making it clear that she wanted to be with me for the night and slowly I warmed to the idea that maybe both Kerry and I could have fun that evening, something I'd never considered.

Now I won't bore you with the details but after another hour we were necking and finally she suggested we go. Her friend was simply left as we headed back to her apartment which they shared. Once inside Em was really aggressive and we were stripped down in moments. We went to her bed and we had sex, hard fast and without any pauses until I'd cum and flopped on her

She made it clear she wasn't finished so I took a bathroom break then after we kissed for a while and she worked on me until I became hard again and we made love. This time around I lasted a very long time (it was my third sexual activity in twelve hours) and with a great boost to my ego Em climaxed very noisily twice. Once we'd finally finished she held me tight and whispered that I was great and she had never had better sex.

Of course I was flattered (especially as I was drunk) but knew given the ease at which I'd picked her up that she was very far from being a virgin and probably said that to all her lovers. Anyway I slept for a while then woke with a jolt remembering Kerry.

After dressing I went to stumble out to order a taxi only Em was standing at the front door, naked and with a sad expression on her face. I made some lame excuses but she cut me off and pointing at my finger said she knew I was married and needed to go back to the 'little woman' but pleaded with me to give her my mobile number which I reluctantly did as I took hers.

I noticed I had a message and picking it up heard Kerry whispering an apology for not phoning earlier nor returning to the hotel but she was going to spend the night with her new friend and return the following morning.

So that was it; I suddenly felt both cheated, since she'd sworn not to spend the night with anyone and invigorated as Em was still standing naked in front of me her large breasts swaying gently as she swung her hips at me in hope as I listened to the phone message. Twenty minutes later I'd unloaded inside her again and we fell asleep.

Thankfully she was up at eight so after we had sex and she'd called me a taxi we sat drinking coffee before I left for the hotel with a kiss and a wave goodbye. It was strange but Em, while probably ten years older than me, really got me excited and her offer to meet the following night was something I was considering.

I was the first back at our hotel and in the pool when Kerry appeared at the poolside fully dressed and invited me to come back to the room. Once there she was a little coy but after undressing she revealed her body with a series of hickies on her neck and breasts. She tried to cover them up but since I was now also feeling guilty I just laughed them off and suggested we get into bed.

We made love (I must admit this was more sex than I'd had even when I was a randy teenager) and then Kerry admitted getting so drunk that by the time she left with a guy she could barely walk. She also admitted she didn't remember the sex which she was now pleased about as she didn't want to do it again.

I of course had a date for that night so was now the one actually considering asking her to keep her nerve but she was clearly very uncomfortable which made me think that there was more to this and maybe she hadn't liked it. I decided to remain silent and let the whole event end but perversely she then changed her decision.

So that night we went out again only after a visit to a cocktail bar Kerry went into a new club only this time I also left and went on to a different bar where I met Em. We had a good time although she met a group of her friends and I felt a little bit of an outsider. It was also clear that not only did she know them very well but the way she acted with several of the guys made it clear she'd probably slept with them all at one time. I was a little uncomfortable being there at first but soon I was feeling no pain and the night went well.

Around midnight or slightly later one of the guys announced an impromptu party at a house a few miles away and with Em urging me to go with her I did, after I checked my messages. The place was more like student digs which surprised me since Em and her friends were all in their mid thirties but once inside she confirmed it was student accommodation but the current home of the older brother of one of her group who rented it out to help with the mortgage.

Anyway we danced and had a good laugh with her friends and the hordes of people there. A little later Em dragged me away from the packed front room and after she was forced to wait for me to listen to Kerry's voice message (saying that she was going to stay out again) I followed her up the stairs where we went to find an empty room.

"Look at this!" She said as we peered into one of the smaller bedroom. On the single bed in front of us was a girl around twenty having sex with two guys. She saw us and simply grinned (if you can call it that as she continued to suck on the cock in her mouth) seemingly unperturbed that we were watching.

Em and I stayed there for a short while before we realised we were desperate for our own private party so we went to another room only to find it locked. The next bedroom (the house was over three floor and had six bedrooms in total) was occupied as well so made the third floor where we found a gathering in one of the rooms and peering around the three or four guys standing at the entrance we could see a naked black guy screwing a girl on the bed as another was seemingly waiting for his chance.

Em giggled and whispered that the girl was probably going to fuck the whole room and the way she blurted it made me think it was said with a hint of jealousy. Anyway we found a smaller room at the end was empty and although it didn't have a bed in it, just a PC and a small TV, we shoved the dog-eared sofa that sat across the whole back wall so it kept the door shut and then we stripped and went at it like rabbits.

We both climaxed really quickly and then made love again slowly for simply ages. We heard some commotion from outside and more than once there were attempts to open the door but the sofa was tight against it so there was no chance. Just once someone banged on the door and asked what the hell was going on but Em called out to whoever it was and they recognised her, said sorry and left.

It was a bit cold without blankets so after snoozing for a short while we decided to brave the hallway and found the house quiet and still. The bedroom at the end was open and we went in only we found the bed was still occupied by the two black guys and the girl so we tiptoed out. I suggested we leave but she was really sleepy and didn't want to see me go, so we tried those on the first floor and found one of the rooms empty.

I have no idea whose bed we stole but Em decided she was sufficiently awake to make love again and as we were getting into our stride a man appeared and cursed at us. Clearly he'd only got up for a few minutes probably to have a pee or something (the bed had been warm when we stole it) but after asking us to leave twice Em replied that our needs were greater so with another profanity the guy gave up and left but not before grabbing a sleeping bag from the top of the wardrobe.

Strangely we woke early and after Em returned with coffee she got me to tell her all about where I came from and my wife. She was interested to know why I was out in a strange city alone yet needed to check in on my wife several times an evening.

I thought of several lies but eventually I admitted that Kerry and I were doing separate things then added that she was probably with another man. This really interested Em who kept on at me until finally (I figured why not) I admitted that it was part of her trying to get pregnant because of her nearly blocked tubes and my sperm count. Em said it was such a hot thing to allow her do then said if she'd know the night before she could have organised a string of guys to 'do my wife' but I said that wasn't what Kerry wanted. But Em laughed and said yes it probably was.

Anyway after dozing for a few minutes longer we dressed and went to the kitchen where there were a couple of men (students) trying to cook breakfast with very limited rations so after a brief chat Em disappeared, returning with a newspaper, bread and a large pack of bacon.

We then had fried bacon butties and a mug of tea each as she sat on my knees reading the paper until with other appearing we decided to leave. It was as we got to the front door I saw Kerry emerging from the bathroom at the top of the stairs. She didn't see me but even from that far I could see she was still a little unsteady on her feet. Em followed my glance and as I went to go to my wife she caught my arm and asked. "Kerry?"

I nodded but she held me and suggested I best not go up because she would realise I'd been cheating on her which, I'd admitted to Em, was not part of the deal. "But she's upstairs!" I replied.

"And going up to see her and admitting your infidelity will do what exactly?" She asked.

I looked at her then shook my head. I was desperate to see what she was up to (although I had a pretty good idea) but knew there was some sense in what Em was saying so I just stood foolishly not moving.

"Tell you what, I'll have a look and let you know if it's something you can handle or we should just scarper." Em smiled and trotted off as I remained immobile.

She was gone maybe six or seven minutes and I actually met her on the stairs when I'd finally decided to follow. "You don't want to go up!" She stated and put her hand on my chest. Of course it didn't deter me at all so I brushed past her and stood on the landing looking about.

Em shrugged and pointed at the ceiling so I went to the stair and then as I got to the top floor I suddenly realised which room she would be in. With a sense of dread but also a perverse feeling of excitement I went to the door of the far bedroom and looked in.

Kerry was still in the clothes I'd seen her in at the top of the stairs only she was riding the man on the bed, her knickers pushed to one side with her dress bunched about her waist. I could here her saying 'Oh God yes!' and 'This is so, so good.' As she spoke she gyrated in a way that told of just how much she was getting from it.

Em was by my side and dragged me back so we were to the side of the doorframe looking in from the still relatively dark hallway watching my wife making love to this man. Em was fumbling with my trousers and found my rock hard cock which she began to pull on kissing my neck from time to time as she also watched my wife making love.

Kerry was clearly enjoying it immensely as she rose and fell on the man's large cock then I was further shocked when a second man appeared from the shadows and began to kiss her. She broke away half-heartedly a couple of time but then surrendered to him as he pulled her dress off and began to kiss and bite her breasts.

Em was now getting very hot and whispered that she needed the same treatment and the she brazenly dropped her kickers and lifted her own dress helping me into her very used pussy. She was now against the wall outside the bedroom and facing away but she urged me to talk to her about what my wife was doing and after a hesitation I began to describe in whispers how she was engaged in sex with two big men.

"Not just big." Em added "But black. Your wife might be having a black baby." That was it and to both our surprise I had a huge climax at that moment and this brought her to her own. We held each other as Kerry moaned with her own orgasm then Em suggested that we best clear out before my wife saw us.

"What do I care!" I stated (admittedly still in a whisper) "She's risking having a black baby!"

"Did you tell her not to?" Em surprised me with her reply.

"No but the baby was still possibly going to be mine, now that's not going to happen is it!"

"You'll just have to admit you had donor sperm." She said dragging me down to the ground floor.

"Everyone will know that we'd only have asked for donor sperm from a white man."

"Mistakes happen. Just say it was an error but you don't care because you have child to raise."

ali1bali
ali1bali
214 Followers
12