Festival Exhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She takes my foot, lifting it to her mouth, kissing each toe in turn, her tongue snaking out over my silver blue nail polish, her hands rubbing me as they hold me up. Then the other foot, can't she see I'm dying here? That I just need to orgasm before I pass away completely, dissolving into just a puddle on this ground? Save me, please save me...

Still she tortures me, unheeding or uncaring of my situation, leaning over my legs, her tongue on my ankles, up my shins, over me knees, making my ass wiggle so much I'm sure I'll be washing the grass stain off it for months to come. Her soft kisses pass up my hips, so close, so *fucking* close to where I want them. I want to grab her face and just use it as a dog uses a leg, and hump away on it until I am fulfilled. But I'm scared to in case I make her fly away like a beautiful bird in the garden. So I wait.

The waiting is hard. In small cat-like laps she moves up my stomach, over my breasts, thankfully this time headed straight for the nipples. Nipping harder than before, her teeth on me, biting me, tugging on me, pulling me. I know she wants to mark me, to leave me something to remember her by when all this has finished. My fingers dig into the earth at my side, worming down, keeping me anchored to the world before I simply float away.

Up my neck in the same small nips and licks, and once more we kiss, she tastes herself on me, licking over my tongue, so recently at her pussy, sharing that with me, as her fingers flow over my fire-heated skin and down, ever down to my inner thighs, making me buck and shudder. When she breaks off for air I half moan and half beg a slurred "please" quietly to her.

A grin more wicked than any so far lights her visage as she returns down my body, just as slowly, just as cruelly. Neck, breasts, hips, now at my thighs. Tickling patterns with her tongue. I am going insane. Please just help me.... please...

Finally, thankfully she lowers her head to my slit, her tongue running the length of it in one firm sweep as my back arches and my fingers dig even deeper into the ground. With a practiced easy she finds my clit and as she nibbles at it, two tiny fingers slip into me, curling upwards, tips rubbing at my walls, their lengths pushing divinely at my opening as though she seeks to lift me. No one has touched me like this before and in a matter of moments I'm groaning incoherently, garbled pleas, moans and sighs as the crowd grow in volume with me.

I feel like I'm turning inside out, a flame to match the fire next to us burns within me and I scream out once, twice, three times and I'm cumming, she clamps her mouth to my mound, drinking me as I drank her. Every tiny touch of her on me I can feel, wisps of hair on my thighs make me tremble, hands on my hips holding me down make buck. Her tongue now replacing her fingers with in me makes me gush.

Then I'm relaxed, so utterly relaxed and at peace with the world, at peace with myself, nothing else matters as I ride this post orgasmic high, twitching as she pulls free of my pussy and slides up my body, her flesh as warm and as slick with sweat as mine. We kiss once more as we settle in each others arms, then lay back.

For the first time in a while I look at the crowd who've watched us pleasure each other, cameras are sat on the ground still recording us as people stand.... enjoying themselves to our show. Some discretely moving their hands in their pockets, others openly stood masturbating, stroking their cocks fast and hard. I watch almost curiously as I stroke my lovers chest and her hand dips back to my slit, testing my sensitivity.

We toy with each other as we take *our* turn to watch, as we do some more guys free themselves from their jeans and shorts and group into a tighter circle around us. My gaze travels around, almost giggling at some of the faces as they grow closer and closer to orgasm, eyes squinting, cheeks tightening, lips rising. I turn and kiss my lover once more as she dips a finger in my wetness. I return the gesture twofold, her tightness gripping me as we lay fingering each other with increasing speed.

Inevitably a guy steps even nearer, bending towards us, and his cock issues his tribute to our display. Hot thick cum lands on my lovers breast. Leaning in I lick it up quickly and eagerly as our fingers increase their pace. This act breaks the dam, literally it seems, and suddenly its as though its raining cum all over us, each guy there showing how much they enjoyed us, each respectful enough not to touch, but each too desperate not to cum over us.

Splatters of cum cover both of our faces as we're giggling like little girls as we playfully try to lick each other clean at the same time, tongues fencing in mid-air as we each seek to cleanse the other. I slip a third finger into her, distracting her with pleasure as I scoop cum from her creamy skin and swallow it greedily. We kiss once more sharing this new taste as guy after guy finishes above us, cum dribbling into our kisses as we both start to orgasm together, rolling into each other on the soft ground. I find myself under her, our fingers both still busy as she stares into my eyes and I climax easily watching my lover cum above me, her slight weight holding me to this place in case I simply float away.

Twitching and spasming, we cum hard, fingers filling, stretching, teasing, stroking, *fucking* each other, she drives me past my second orgasm and straight into my third as cum drips off her and squishes between our breasts as then push tightly together. Holding me down, fucking me hard with grouped fingers, two, now three, now easily, so so easily four of her small fingers inside of me, stretching and flexing deep, another wave hits me, then another. Through a tunnel I see her giggling at how much I'm enjoying this, at my grasping hands and unintelligible groans. She fucks me harder, faster, like a man, her hand between my thighs like the best cock I ever had. It feels like her whole hand is inside of me. I don't even know if I can cum again but I can;t stop as I'm driven through one more and I scream properly, long and loud. She looks on adoringly, that mischief now fully revealed.

She pulls her hand from between us and licks each digit a little, tasting me once more. Then some of the playfulness slips from her eyes. "Merci". She leans down....

...a final time we kiss, deep, long. A kiss to last us forever. A kiss to remember and smile upon. A kiss filled with sex and joy and even passing transitory love. Here in this moment there is only love, there is only fun and happiness, from ourselves, from the crowd who've watched and shown their pleasure of us. My hands to her face, revelling in how covered we both our in our own and others cum, of peoples pleasure and good feeling.

She breaks the kiss and looks to me with a satisfied but newly shy expression. I return it, knowing that this moment is passing. A postscript gentle peck to my lips and she stands and dresses unhurriedly. I lay watching her, drinking in the last of those perfectly hanging breasts, peach skin and tumbling hair, all lit by the roaring flames behind us. I'm uncaring for my nudity until she slips back into the crowd then I too dress and wonder where the *hell* my friends have got to.

12