Festival of Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rippled her hips praying Nate would play with her clit or grab her ass. Making Fox get hard seemed just as important.

"Bro " Fox nodded handing Nate his phone. Nate read it and groaned they did a fist bump as best as they could.

Nate began fingering her faster and watched as Bridget lifted her head gasping. Fox sucked in his breath through his teeth. He was guessing Bridget was gripping his dick. He wondered if her hand was squeezing Fox's cock as tight as her pussy was squeezing his fingers.

He watched Fox hold the phone to Bridgets face. She let go of Fox and sat up trying to read it in between moans. It took her what seemed like forever and Fox glared at Nate.

Reluctantly he pulled his fingers out enjoying her whimper for more. He continued to rub her ass waiting for her to finish reading.

Bridget was so near cumming she wanted to chuck his phone for interrupting her fun. Once she read it though she purred. It was a conversation between Fox and some girl.

(Fox: I have a couple that wants to play with us tonight after our party. Tiffany: Are they hot? Fox: Very. Tiffany: Bring extra condoms.)

All of this made her giddy and she hopped up as if she hadn't just have her face pressed hard against Fox.

"Good news guys." She looked at her girlfriends who were half naked touching everyone. "We're going to a hotel party tonight, no bus ride."

She high fived peter and started making out with Arabella while she felt Nate going back to play with her bottoms. Two men and a girl, she could handle it... could they handle her?

12