Fetish Club

Story Info
Rachel takes timid John to a Fetish Club for the first time.
3.7k words
4.33
30.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domme24
domme24
10 Followers

It had been six months since John had finally admitted to his girlfriend Rachel that he liked Femdom play. It had taken him a lot of courage, and for the first 3 and a half years of their relationship, Rachel had had no idea. After initially being hesitant, Rachel had taken to it like a duck to water getting more and more confident each time they had an opportunity to role-play.

Two months ago, when they were both drunk John had let slip that he wanted to try going to a Fetish Club in London. It had seemed like a great idea at the time, but as the hangover struck in the morning John quickly backed away from what he had said. Rachel, however, did not forget.

CURRENT DAY

John was at the office. It was 16.00 on a Friday and he was rushing to get his work finished so he could go home at 17.00. His phone buzzed. Rachel had sent him a text.

"Hey babe, I'm making us a nice dinner. Be home at 17.30 please xxx"

John exhaled loudly. Now he definitely had to get this work done. Typing furiously, he finished his report, attached it to an email to his boss and quickly packed his stuff. He ran out of the office, shouting goodbye to his colleagues and jogged down the road to the train station. As he pushed up the crowded stairway on to the platform, he heard the tell-tale beeping of train doors closing.

"Shit!"

Now he was definitely going to be late. John sent Rachel a text to let her know he'd be running half an hour late. She didn't reply.

At 18.00, John finally made it back to the house and used his keys to open the door. Stepping into the entrance hall, he stopped to put his coat on the rack.

"Hi darling, sorry I'm late. Trains were a nightmare today!"

There was no answer from the house.

"Rachel?"

John realized he couldn't smell any cooking food.

Starting to get concerned, he walked into the kitchen. Nobody was there. Same in the living room and the dining room.

John looked at the stairs and padded quietly up them. If there was a burglar in the house then he didn't want to let them know he was coming. He saw a light around the doorway leading to their bedroom and crept towards it. He turned the handle quietly and inched open the door.

"Come inside and stop creeping around like an idiot John!"

Looking at him disapprovingly, Rachel sat at her dressing table touching up her make-up. She had a black silk kimono on and her long auburn hair cascaded down her back.

"Stop staring at me and take your work clothes off! Your late enough as it is."

"Sorry Rachel, the trains were-" "I don't want to hear it!" Rachel cut in sharply. Her tone invited no debate.

"Tonight you will also not be calling me Rachel. I am 'mistress' to you. Are we clear?"

John was gobsmacked. Rachel had done some dominating before, but she had always shied away from getting John to call her 'mistress'.

"Are you deaf? Take your clothes off and kneel down here" Rachel pointed to a spot to her right of the dressing table. Adrenaline coursed through John's body as he scrambled to take his clothes off. Naked, he kneeled down next to Rachel.

"Not a good start, is it John?"

"No Rach-, sorry, Mistress"

She looked at him as if he was the biggest idiot she had ever met. After a long pause, she turned back to the mirror and began applying her lipstick.

"Tonight, John, we are going to a Fetish club in London. We're going, not because you want to, but because I want to. You are going as my little bitch and you will not embarrass me in front of the people there. Is that clear?"

John's heart sped up even more.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, now I've just got to put my outfit on. I can hide my clothes under a long coat, but I don't think you will be able to. Therefore, I will let you travel in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and you'll change when you arrive. They only let people into the main area who are wearing fetish clothing anyway, so you'll have to once you're there. Go downstairs now and put on your clothes and wait for me by the door. You are to be on all fours while you wait."

John got up to walk downstairs.

"No, you will crawl downstairs."

Rachel said this almost as an afterthought and didn't even look at John.

John crawled down the stairs and got changed. He waited by the door on all fours and thought about the night to come, his heart pounding. It suddenly occurred to him that he had no fetish clothing. What was he going to wear when he got to the club??

After 40 minutes of waiting, John heard the confident clipping of heels walking down the stairs. He turned to look at Rachel but was sharply told to look at the door. The heels stopped close behind him and he heard a thud as something hit the floor.

"This bag contains your clothes for the night. You will not open it until we get to the club."

Just then, a horn sounded outside the house.

"That is our taxi. Get up and bring the bag. Try not to stare."

Rachel strode past John, who quickly grabbed the bag and fumbled with the door to lock it. He could just see dark, shiny boots and a long, brown coat as Rachel got in to the car. Getting in after her, he closed the door behind them in the back of the taxi.

The driver looked a them and asked them where they were going.

"23, Western Street please"

The drive took around 20 minutes and John was beginning to feel sick with nerves by the time they arrived outside the door of the club. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the shiny black boots with their steel heels glinting in the moonlight.

"Pay the driver John."

Rachel got out of the car without another word and walked towards the door. Flushing red with embarrassment, John paid the driver leaving a hefty tip and ran after Rachel.

AT THE CLUB

Rachel handed the bouncer two tickets and they headed inside. The sound of music boomed out from the stairs that led to the basement. A door to their left had signs for changing rooms.

"You have 15 minutes. I'll be waiting. You don't want to know what I'll do to you if you're even a second late. Time starts now."

Rachel crossed her arms and looked at her watch pointedly.

Hurrying in to the changing rooms, John saw there were about 15 other men getting changed. He tried not to make eye contact and moved to a corner of the room. Opening the bag, he saw lots of black lace.

John's face drained. Surely she wouldn't make him go out in women's clothing? John had only ever told Rachel about his fantasies and they had kept it strictly private in the past. This was a huge step.

He pulled the clothes out of the bag and found a french maid's dress, a pair of shiny high heeled shoes, a collar and a gimp mask. He had a look at the clock. 8 minutes had already gone. Having seen the events of the night so far, John really wasn't keen to see what would happen to him if he didn't meet Rachel's deadline.

John quickly stripped off his normal clothes and pulled on the dress. The feel of the lace all over his body started to send blood to his penis. He pushed it to the back of his mind. Hurriedly, he pulled on the gimp mask, fastened the collar around his neck and slipped the shoes on. He then stood up from the bench and looked at the clock. He had finished with one minute to spare.

He suddenly noticed that the other men in the changing rooms were looking at him and he immediately realised what they were staring at. Here he was in a dress in the middle of the men's changing room with the hardest erection he remembered having.

Humiliation made him walk as quickly as he could out of the changing room, struggling to walk in the high heels that felt so unnatural.

Rachel was still waiting for him in the hallway. She had put her coat in the cloakroom and her outfit looked incredible. At that moment John thought she was the sexiest woman he had ever seen. He would do anything for that woman, no matter how embarrassing.

Rachel wore a black leather corset and miniskirt, her breasts swelling over the top and her thigh high boots sparkled all the way down her legs. In her hand she had a chain metal lead and a ball gag. She stood tall and powerful, her presence commanding the attention of John in a way he had never felt before.

"Come here slave!"

John hobbled over.

"Yes, Mistress. You look amazing Mistress."

"You will only answer my questions, I don't need you stating the obvious."

"Sorry Mistress."

Rachel stepped forward and attached the lead to my collar. She then shoved the ball gag roughly into my mouth and fastened the buckle behind my head.

"Maybe that will help. Now walk like a slut in those heels. I dressed you like a slut and unless you want to embarrass me, you will behave like one. Understand?"

I nodded and tried to answer through my ball gag.

"It is quite simple. Heel down first, then toe. Small steps. One foot in front of the other. Got it?"

I nodded again.

"Good. Now walk in front of me and show me you can do it."

I walked down the hallway in front of her several times until she was happy. If she wasn't happy, I'd feel a sharp pull on my leash and a new instruction.

Finally, Rachel pulled me to a stop.

"OK, that will do. Let's go downstairs slave."

Now she took the lead and I got to watch her stride down the hallway and down the stairs, taking in her beauty. I trailed behind, head down, pulled along by the lead.

Downstairs had a huge room with a large bar on one side and a DJ and dance floor on the other. Powerful looking women pulled their men into rooms at the side of the dance floor. John wondered what was behind those doors.

Rachel walked over to the bar with John.

"We'll have four shots of vodka and a glass of white wine please."

John noticed that Rachel paid with his card. Rachel then slid the shots over to him. She took his ball gag off and told him to drink them.

The first one went down easily, the second with more difficulty and by the fourth he really had to force it down. Rachel just watched him struggle, elegantly sipping her wine while she waited.

"Did that feel good slave?"

"Not really Mistress."

At that moment, another woman walked by them.

"That didn't sound like the correct way to address you Mistress, slave." The lady looked outraged and stared at John until he looked at the floor. She was tall and blonde in a tight latex dress. She turned to Rachel.

"Is this yours?" She asked, pointing at John.

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Mine used to behave like that until I taught him a few lessons." She indicated a frightened looking man standing behind her in just some leather boxers and some boots. Leaning towards Rachel, she whispered into her ear so that John couldn't hear what was being said. Rachel began to smile evilly.

"Slave, let's go into one of the rooms. You are to obey everything that..." Rachel looked at the blonde lady questioningly.

"Mistress Tara"

"You are to obey everything that Mistress Tara asks you to do. I will be observing for now. Do not embarrass me."

Rachel saw the panic in my eyes but just laughed.

"Don't be such a little bitch."

The four of them walked into an empty room. Mistress Tara immediately ordered her man into a corner of the room where he stood, nose touching the corner and hands behind his back. John wondered if he had just glimpsed his future.

Looking around the room, John saw all manner of equipment and enormous scary pieces of furniture. A sense of foreboding came over him. Rachel took a seat in what looked like a large throne chair, sat back and crossed her legs. Suddenly, John felt a searing pain down his back.

"Why the fuck are you still standing slave!?" Mistress Tara shouted. John's head snapped around and he saw her holding a long black riding crop. She hit him again and again until John fell to his knees in front of her.

"Hands behind your back! Head down!" John quickly obeyed. Black high heels entered his vision in front of him and he felt a pressure on the back of his head. Mistress Tara forced his head down on to her shoes.

"Lick them you disgusting little bitch. If I feel you're not putting a 100% effort in at any point, we will go back to the crop."

John licked as fast as he could all around her shoe. The bottom had a bit of mud but he forced it down. Eventually, his head was pushed back. Mistress Tara was inches from his face.

"What do you say slave?"

"Wh-what?"

A hard slap hit him on the right of his face.

"What do you say slave?!"

"I-I don't know Mistress!"

Two slaps slammed in to his face.

"I just allowed you the privilege of licking my shoes. Shoes that you don't even have the right to be in the same room as! What should you be saying to me in response?"

"Thank you Mistress."

"Say it louder boy!"

"Thank you Mistress!" She slapped him again.

"Louder!"

"THANK YOU MISTRESS!!"

She pulled back and John slumped to the floor in relief. He could hear Rachel above him laughing at him from her chair.

Mistress Tara walked over to a large wooden cross at the side of the room.

"No time to rest slave. You still have to atone for the way you spoke to your Mistress earlier. Crawl here!" She clicked her fingers and pointed to a spot in front of the cross.

John crawled quickly across the floor and knelt in front of her.

"Take your clothes off. Put your forehead on the ground, hands behind your back and bum in the air while I ready the equipment."

"Yes Mistress."

John heard the rattling of metal and the turning of various equipment. After a few minutes he was grabbed by the collar and pushed against the cross. His wrists and ankles were handcuffed to each arm of the cross.

"Now, slave, how many strokes do you think I should give you based on the way you behaved earlier?" Tara tapped her black crop gently against her leg while she asked.

"10, Mistress?"

The crop struck him on the chest.

"Incorrect slave, try again."

"20, Mistress?"

Again, John was hit with the crop.

"Try higher slave. A lot higher."

"100 Mistress?!" The crop swung again. Tara moved closer to John's shivering body.

"The answer is always however many Mistress wants. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress. Sorry Mistress!" Tara laughed at the panic in John's voice.

"It's OK boy. I'm going to ask your Mistress to tell me how many to give you. She'll take pity on you, right?" She turned before John could answer and looked at Rachel who had her legs together in her chair and a strange smile on her face.

"How many for your boy here, Mistress Rachel?"

Rachel stood up and walked slowly over to John. She put her hand on his chest and her face was so close to John's that their lips almost touched. Her eyes were locked on his.

"Give him 125. He was late getting home today as well."

John stuttered "P-please Mistress. Not 125!"

Rachel moved her hand down to his cock and stroked it a couple of times.

"There, there baby. Don't cry. Take it like a man."

His cock swelled at the touch and he reached out to kiss her. She pulled away quickly laughing at him struggling against his restraints. Tara stepped forward with her crop again.

"Well someone's excited to get beaten" she said, noticing his rock hard cock. "You are going to count these. Ready?"

"Yes Mistress."

The crop swung. The first ten were bearable. John felt like he could make it to the end no problem. Then the strokes started to come harder and he realised that Tara had just been warming up. He started to shout out in pain and Tara forced a ball gag into his mouth to keep him quiet. Red marks criss-crossed his body and sweat dripped down him. When Tara got to a hundred, she stopped and turned to Rachel.

"I'm starting to get a bit tired now. Do you want to take over? Me and my slave will head back to the party."

Rachel got up and took the crop from her.

"Thanks for your help Tara. I've got it from here. I'll grab that package from you later."

Tara clicked her fingers at her slave and they both left the room, locking it behind them.

Rachel walked over to John and traced his red marks with the crop. She removed his ball gag and poured some beer into his mouth.

"How are you doing babe?" She asked.

"I'm glad she left." John said, trying to get his breath back. "I don't think I could have taken another one of those strokes. Did she leave the key to unlock the handcuffs?"

"Why would you need them?" Rachel asked, looking puzzled.

"Rachel, I can't take another one of those. Please! This isn't a game anymore!"

Rachel just looked at him. Then she looked stern.

"125 strokes is what you were given for your punishment John and that is what you're getting. I'm going to add 10 more for you not referring to me as Mistress. Now open your mouth wide before I start adding more!"

She shoved the ball gag forcefully into his mouth and then began the strokes. 24 stinging blows later and John could barely stand. A grey blur entered his mind and he sagged against his bonds, passing out briefly. Still, Rachel did not relent, and when the 35th blow came, John cried real tears of relief that it was over.

Rachel unlocked him from the cross and he quickly knelt at her feet. He realised in that moment that he had been broken. He would do anything for her. Rachel seemed to have seen the difference to and looked down at him with a strange look.

"Wait here."

He waited, not daring to move an inch while she left the room. A few minutes later she came back carrying something in her hand. She put it on a table where John couldn't see it and walked back over to him.

"I'm going to give you an opportunity now. One that you won't get very often anymore. You have one minute to cum on the floor in front of you. You can use your hands. Go!"

John had just had any idea of questioning an order beaten out of him. He quickly grabbed his cock and started pumping furiously.

"You have 30 seconds left...20...10..."

John pushed himself over the edge and more cum than he had ever seen from himself shot out over the floor. Endorphins flooded his body.

"Now lick it up... and thank me for letting you cum"

John thanked her and started licking. It was sticky and the floor was grainy from where other people had walked before. He forced it down though and then looked up for approval.

Rachel looked down at him with her hands on her hips. She shook her head. She walked over to the table and picked up the thing she had brought in earlier. She threw it on the ground in front of him. It was a chastity device.

"Put it on."

"Yes Mistress."

John slid the plastic sheath on to his penis and pushed his balls through the ring. His penis was soft now but it still filled the sheath completely. He shut the padlock.

"Now take it off."

John stared at her.

"I will need the key Mistress."

"I said take it off! You will not get a key. If you haven't done it in 5 minutes, you're going back on the cross."

John frantically pulled and twisted the chastity device. He pulled it so hard he felt his penis was going to be ripped off and twisting it made his balls hurt so much he doubled over in pain. It didn't shift a millimetre.

"OK, time's up." Rachel snapped.

"Mistress please not the cr-"

"Shut up slave. You're not going back on the cross. It was just a test to make sure you're secure. That chastity tube is staying on 24/7 now though. I have the keys and have hidden them. Put your dress back on and the heels. Now!"

John put them back on quickly and returned to kneel at her feet. She looked down at him and for a moment a sad look passed across her face.

"You know, there's no way back from this now John. Seeing your partner lick their own cum off a dirty floor...well it really makes you see them as something else."

But then her expression shifted, and suddenly she looked more scary and more dominant than John had ever seen.

"Plus, having this much power over your sex life is the most intoxicating thing I have ever experienced. You will do literally anything I ask of you now. I am going to fuck you up in ways you didn't think were possible."

domme24
domme24
10 Followers
12