Fetish Weekend

Story Info
Brother and sister get kinky at a hotel.
2.4k words
4.05
243.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I arrived at the hotel around 3:30, and by 4:00 we were both horny as hell. We are both twenty years old and are on a little weekend vacation together.

We set our luggage down in the room and went down to the vending area to get a bucket if ice and on arriving back at the room we immediately started making out. Shannon sure knew how to kiss, that's for sure. Just her tongue snaking around in my mouth, and her hot body pressed up against mine was enough to make my dick stand at attention. She was wearing a very revealing tank top that showed off her 34C's quite well and a black silk bra. She also had on a pair of tight denim jeans and a pair of white cotton panties. (My favorite.)

Her hands slowly started roaming downward to my crotch as mine did to hers. She unbuckled my pants slowly and soon had her hand buried in my boxer shorts massaging my stiff rod. In the meantime I found my way into her underwear and felt that she had already soaked her panties with pussy juice. This was going to be a great night I thought.

We let go of each other and decided we needed to have a relaxing bath. The Jacuzzi in the room was absolutely great. It was in its own room, pre-filled. Not like some that are just heart shaped bathtubs with cute faucets.

We slowly undressed each other while we kissed and petted each other heavily. We finally got in, or rather fell into, the hot tub and began to relax. We sipped our drinks and relaxed quietly for a while until Shannon spoke.

"You know John we have been fucking for a year and a half now and I've got some news you will definitely enjoy." I couldn't imagine what it could be because the relationship we were in right now was just fine and we both loved each other. "I'm on the shot now. No more condoms for us" she grinned. That was all she had to say. I had been wearing condoms the whole time, which I didn't really mind. But now, god I could shoot my load right into her snatch without hardly any worry at all.

"You know you can blow your load right in my pussy, but for now, why don't you just sit up on the edge of the tub and let me suck that fat cock of yours" she said.

I was already pretty hard but that made me hard as a rock. I climbed up on the side of the Jacuzzi and my sister put on a face like she meant business. She inhaled all six and a half inches of my cock and that made me moan and shake a little. She always looked me straight in the eyes when she sucked me off. It made it so much more personal and made both of us hornier. She was sucking the tip of my dick as hard as she could. Like a Blow Pop she had to have the gum out of. Of course, in this case she would be getting cum instead, but I know from experience that she can blow bubbles with both.

I began to play with her sensitive nipples and massaging her shapely tits. She began to suck up and down on my shaft while playing with my balls and massaging my asshole. In case you were wondering, yes she has fingered my asshole. In fact, we have done a lot kinkier things than that let me tell you.

I started to think of the time I tied her up to a chair in a tight schoolgirl outfit with a vibrator in her pussy. I decided to jerk of into the white lace bra she was wearing, and make her sit there with it on as she had one orgasm after another from the vibrator. I watched until she was practically drooling from being so dazed by the orgasms.

I started shaking again as she deep-throated me more and more. Knowing I was getting close to orgasm she said "Blow your cum all over my boobs, I want you to lick it off." Sounded good to me, and she let my cock pop out of her mouth. I grabbed it and started jerking it fiercely. She egged me on by pushing her tits together and saying dirty things like, "Come on, shoot that jizz on me." "Use my cleavage as your sperm target baby." I couldn't hang on any longer after that and my cock erupted all over her juicy tits. Squirt after squirt landed right on top and on the middle of her tits.

"Oh god Shannon you are so perfect. You always make me shoot so hard." We were both breathing heavily as she grabbed my head and moved it down to her chest so I could lick up what I had done. "Oh yeah John, lick it all up. Suck my nipples baby. Don't swallow it though, I want you to snowball it to me when you're done." Hearing that made me suck and lick harder and faster while keeping the load from dripping out or from me swallowing it. She pulled me up to her face and we touched our lips together very slightly so she wasn't receiving my load quite yet. Then she gave me a quick peck and slid back down into the tub. I hovered about seven or eight inches above her face while she opened her mouth as wide as she could. I slowly let the sperm flow into her mouth. Man, what a sight. My sister. Hungrily accepting my load that had been all over her tits and in my mouth. She swallowed the cum with a loud gulp and smiled an erotic smile at me before giving my cock a little tap and said "It always tastes better than the last time baby." We kissed for a while after that and lounged in the hot tub until our hands got all pruny and we were tired of feeling each other up. I suggested we go out and get something to eat.

"Let's have some dinner downstairs at the restaurant, then come back up and play some more," I said.

"Good idea, I'm starved. But…."

"But what?"

"Since I swallowed your cum tonight," she smiled like the devil. "You have to submit for the rest of the night. Then tomorrow night we can turn the tables and I will be your slutty whore slave."

I laughed, "You know I'm up for that honey." She knew I loved to submit as much as I liked to degrade her. We'd had many nights of S&M where she was in control, as well as even more nights where I was.

"Let me just go into the bathroom and freshen up. Then me and my little slave can go downstairs and thoroughly enjoy our dinner," she said.

"Alright but let me quick jump in the shower first and just wash this chlorine off."

I finished my shower quickly and came out into the room and started getting dressed. Shannon showered, put on her perfume, and got dressed also.

She came out dressed in a very plain looking dress. Only later would I find out that what was underneath it, was much more provocative. She grabbed her handbag and we took the elevator down to the first floor. We made out a little in the elevator, but I got my butt slapped when I reached between her legs. "Have to wait for that little boy," she smiled as the elevator rung at out floor.

She did some pretty devious things at dinner to make it a little more interesting. We chose a booth and were seated away from most everyone else at the restaurant. The whole time she massaged my crotch with her bare foot almost bringing me to orgasm numerous times. After we had ordered our drinks she produced a small vial from her handbag filled with her golden colored piss. She showed it to me, raised her eyebrows, and dumped the liquid right in my drink. I knew right then I was in for a humiliating and degrading night. We finished our dinner and I finished my drink of course. Tasted better than anything else at dinner actually. We started on our way upstairs, and both kept calm in the hallways because neither of us was into public humiliation. But the minute we got into our room, it was open season. The door shut and she commanded me to my knees.

"Yes Mistress Shannon," I replied as I knelt before my Mistress sister.

"Tonight my slave. It's payback time for the hair salon scene you played out a few weeks ago."

Ah yes, I remember that one. I had handcuffed her to a chair and told her I was going to do her hair. I did her hair alright. I came all over the ends of her hair and then made her lick it off. It was a big load, so I was glad she was hungry.

She made me strip and as soon as I was naked, she pushed me back on to the floor with her boot so my ass was in the air, and my hands were on the ground. She slapped my ass hard and I winced a little because I wasn't expecting it. "Turn over on your back." I did so and saw that she had taken off her dress to reveal a tight latex bra with the nipples cut out and a pair of black latex panties. She looked very beautiful.

"Now grab your little dicky and bring it to attention for your Mistress," she said harshly. I grabbed my cock and stroked it six or seven times to get it hard.

"Let go of it now slave. You disgust me you little dog. You are my dog tonight aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress Shannon."

"Good, then get over here. Sniff and lick my asshole like a bad little puppy would."

She knew I hated the smell, but also knew I wanted to be subjected to it. She leaned over the bed and I got on my knees and slid down her lovely latex panties that were quite wet with her juice. "Put those panties on slave boy. Wear my girly panties like the sissy slave you are." I slid the panties on and resumed my position behind her and went to work.

I tongued her sweet asshole without abandon for fifteen minutes straight. She tensed her butt muscles up when I had my tongue deep in her and it felt like it might get stuck. Her pussy juices were flowing down her legs as I continued my tongue dance in her butt crack.

Finally, she pushed me away and said, " Good work slave, but it's only just begun. I think you need a little discipline don't you?"

"Yes Mistress Shannon, I have been a bad slave."

"Yes you have. You never thanked me for my donation to your drink. For that, I think you need some manly humiliation. Go grab the strap-on out of my bag and be quick about it slave." She slapped my latex covered ass as I went to get the gelly strap-on we had bought a couple days ago. I brought it back to her and she made me put it on her while she told me how worthless I was, and that I'd be lucky if I got to cum tonight.

"Lay down on your back on the bed cutie. You're going to get the ass fucking of your life." She slid the panties off of me and put them over my head. I could smell my sister in them and still felt a little of her wetness.

She grabbed the KY jelly laying on the bed stand and applied a generous amount to her "cock", then gently pushed it into my rectum. I just lay there, hard as a rock. I reached for my cock but she made a quick thrust into my butt that caught me off guard. She covered my cock with her hands and said, "No touching slave, that's MINE right now. Don't make me restrain your arms." She kept thrusting for about ten minutes all the while I was leaking pre-cum. Oh man, it was torture not being allowed to touch myself and blow my load.

She must have known what I was thinking because a few seconds later she grabbed my cock fiercely and said, " I bet you want your little snake to spit, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress Shannon, I need to have an orgasm so badly."

"Oh really, my little slave wants to cum like a big boy? Well that will definitely cost you. So why don't you roll up into a ball against the headboard and while I keep fucking your tight butt you can give yourself a facial, which I think you should keep on as a night mask. Do it NOW worm!" she said.

I got into the position with my cock pointing right at my face knowing I wouldn't be able to wash it off until morning. I didn't care though. I had to get off. Shannon really started pounding hard and she grabbed my cock tighter than she ever had before. "Ooooh slave I know you love being degraded. You are such a dirty little slave to my gelly cock and I know you can't live without me. Better get all the cum on your face or I might make you sleep with this dildo in your ass tonight sissy." She let go of my cock and ordered me to grab it and make it squirt. She hung on to my ass and pounded on it like there was no tomorrow.

My cum started to well up inside and I knew this was the end. White streams shot towards my face and hair, with the painful but pleasurable dildo still in my ass. I thought I saw the world ending when I was done. We collapsed in a pile of sweat and flesh and the dildo popped out of my ass. My sister licked my balls a few times and snuggled up next to me. "Good shot slave boy. We need a good nights rest now. I am sure tomorrow will be just as fun as this one."

She had no idea. Damn, she couldn't even imagine what was going through my dirty mind as we fell asleep in each other's arms. My cum covered face pushing against my sisters beautiful chest. Tomorrow would be much more fun, and even dirtier than tonight. Indeed. Yes, indeed.