Fever 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shuddering breath escaped Ian; Hannah held her own. All he did was let his hand rest there, but when she leaned in to him, he gave a slight squeeze. Her eyes fluttered shut as he indirectly rubbed her nipple and caressed the soft underside of her breast. When he lifted his other hand to knead her other side, she gently pushed down her pants and underwear off her hips and shimmied out of them.

Ian shut up like one of Bill's bear traps when Hannah leaned in to kiss him. She prodded him with her tongue, trying to get him to open up, but he remained steadfastly shut. Eventually she pulled back and hovered.

"I've never done something like this," Hannah admitted.

"Me neither."

"Do you not want to?"

"I... do, yeah."

"Well... this is just as scary for you as it is for me, so... could you... give some encouragement?" She gave him her pleading gaze, and even though he probably couldn't see her, the effect carried on her words.

When she leaned in to kiss him again, he locked lips with her. Tentatively he stuck his tongue in her mouth, but it was stiff and hard like a struggling fish. Hannah pulled away a bit and cupped his face in her hands, encouraging him to relax. He was still a little tense, but he started to mimic her movements, massaging, swirling, pushing, sucking.

His hands roamed from her chest to her sides, stroking the soft curves and squeezing her softest spots. Suddenly he hooked his hands around her ass and hauled her forward on top of him. Their legs intertwined and their bodies pressed tight; she could feel every solid, bony inch of his body, but the most noticeable feature was the stiff erection running from her upper thigh to just below her bellybutton. Ian continued to kiss her as she went slack against him, anticipation burning in her belly.

"You... okay..." Ian muttered between kisses.

Hannah moaned in return, slowly rubbing her hips up against his thigh, brushing his member through his pants.

Ian matched her rhythm, his hands touching her everywhere, the caresses turning into grasps, going from sensual to desperate. They pulled and pushed, ground and squeezed, nipped and hissed. The only problem seemed to be that Ian didn't know when to move forward, did not seem to have any inclination of taking the lead. Even when Hannah tugged at the hem of his shirt, he didn't so much as budge to help remove it.

Hannah broke away. "Can we... have sex now?"

Ian stared at her, dumbstruck, like he hadn't expected that conclusion.

"I. Um." He swallowed. "No condoms."

"I don't care," she whispered back. She had only had sex once before, and that guy had said pulling out was just fine. She hadn't gotten pregnant, in any case, so pulling out was just a good an option as any, in her books. Especially right now.

Once again, Ian did not initiate a thing. Hannah lifted herself off of him and went for his pants, catching the faint outline of the stain she left on his thigh. When she had his jeans unbuttoned and unzipped, she had to yank at his hips so that he would raise them. She pulled his pants off by herself; he was too paralysed with fear to help.

His dick stood straight up like a mast. She was a bit surprised at how large he was; given his build, she had assumed all of him was slim and compact. How was it he walked around with such a large appendage to throw him off balance?

"Wow," she muttered, managing a nervous smirk. It died quickly when she met his anxious stare.

"You sure?" he asked, choking on his own words.

"Yeah."

It was her move, and now she was starting to sympathize with his lack of take charge attitude. She realized that trying to imagine him as Bill only made her more nervous, so she closed her eyes and climbed up his body, letting his cock brush her right down her middle as she moved into place. Gripping his base, she pressed his head right against her cusp.

"Hannah...."

"Yeah?"

He looked between the place they were connected and her eyes. "Nothing."

She lowered herself onto him.

Ian made a noise halfway between a groan and a gurgle. He grasped her hips so hard she thought she'd bruise. Slowly, inch by inch, she took him in, then drew back again, just trying to get used to his size. It stretched her wider than she remembered feeling the first time. Down, up, down, up, every time a little bit deeper, up until she had him down to the hilt.

He was trembling, short of breath, eyes rolling and bloodpulsing; she could feel his heartbeat through his dick. It made her tighten around him. He choked out a swear and held onto her tighter still.

Hannah let herself adjust before she slowly slid up half his length again. Still sore, still tight, but she found the pain was kind of exciting. She sank back down on him, wincing and sighing; he had a look of anguish drawn across his face. After teasing him for what felt like minutes, she leaned forward, propping herself on his chest and picked up her pace.

"Shit!" he choked, his body going terse and his legs shaking from spasms.

Hannah caught the gist just in time; she lifted herself up off of him as he came, letting the juice smear against her thighs and her pussy.

Well... that hadn't lasted long. Hannah could tell from the get-go that Ian was obviously a virgin. This shouldn't have come as a surprise to her, but she still felt disappointment that her attempt to get off had only resulted in more sexual anxiety than what she began with. After Ian seemed to come down from his high, Hannah climbed off of him and used a corner of one of his sheets to wipe herself off.

"S—sorry," he spluttered.

"It's all right." It was far from all right, but you'd never catch Hannah telling such a truth.

"Do you... um... wanna try again?"

"It doesn't work like that," Hannah began to lecture, then glanced down. He was still hard, standing to attention.

"I've never had a problem with stuff like that," he explained, smiling shyly.

She gnawed on her lip and laughed quietly. Once Ian came, she had assumed an inevitable close to their night, which would result in days and days of awkward greets and one word discussions. Even now that he was rearing to keep going, Hannah was doubting whether or not to continue.

Why the fuck shouldn't I?

She climbed back on top of him almost eagerly. This time he appeared less nervous when he grasped her waist and guided her onto his erection. When she slid down onto him, it was quick and painless and utterly satisfying.

Hannah started sweet and slow, but couldn't keep it up for long. At first she made soft, whimpering moans, but as her pace increased, so did her volume. She reached for one of Ian's hands and stuck one of his fingers in her mouth to suck on, effectively muffling her noise. With her other hand she touched the hood of her pussy and drew it around and around in steady circles. Eyes closed, cunt filled and clit attended to, the fantasy returned easily.

It was Bill under her, not Ian. She believed he would be more aggressive and dominant than Ian was, but if she distanced herself enough from reality, his dick sliding in and out of her was good enough to fulfil the desire. Ian bucked a little bit underneath her, trying to contribute his part, but he only threw off her rhythm, so she held a hand to his chest and encouraged him to lie still. He moaned, whether in ecstasy or aggravation or both, and instead grabbed one of her ass cheeks with his free hand and squeezed. She clenched her muscles, squeezing him harder.

"I'm gonna come again soon," he told her breathlessly.

"Pull me off when you do," she panted, tugging faster at her clit. She leaned her head back—it was easier to pretend she was lying on her back that way, having Bill fuck her like he didn't care if she wanted it or not.

When Ian pulled her up and away, she kept massaging herself desperately, knowing that if she stopped now, it would take forever to reach her peak. "Can we keep going?" she begged, rocking into her own hand, hoping desperately for more.

Without a word, Ian cleaned himself off and pulled her onto him again. This time he slid into her and began to slip in and out of her. His movements were a bit jerky and sporadic, but with guidance from her hand on his hip, he was able to fall into a smoother pattern, moving in just the right ways.

The line between reality and fantasy blurred, and the feeling of Bill actually fucking her made her stomach soar and her insides clench.

"I'm coming," she said to no one in particular, causing Ian to thrust with twice as much vigour as before. Her pleasure built up so quickly that she nearly botched up the timing of her own strokes—but the release struck her at just the right time, snaking through her legs and arms and gripping her heart. She must have been calling out louder than she realized, for suddenly Bill's—no, Ian—Ian's hand was around her mouth. Remembering it was his cock she was riding, she consciously squeezed him harder with each contraction, feeling high on the orgasm and the thought of making another man come.

She wanted to do that to Bill.

Too late she realized Ian was pushing her, unsuccessfully detaching her from his penis. With a frightful gasp she pulled away, dripping cum onto his stomach and crotch. For a good minute, the only sound was of panting.

"So... thanks," Hannah whispered after a while.

"Uh... yeah. Thank you."

She climbed off of him. "Good night."

"Night."

Hannah collected her clothes in her arms, travelled four feet to her own makeshift bed, then laid down to redress herself. Once her jeans were fastened and her blouse buttoned, she turned her back to Ian and tried to get comfortable.

Despite all her efforts, she did not sleep all night. She was pretty sure Ian didn't, either.