Fever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers

Kirk pulled up in front of the apartments where Tiffany lived. When he didn't turn the car off right away, Tiffany asked him, "Would you come up and meet my mother. If you don't, she'll think I spent the night with someone I let pick me up in a bar." She giggled. "Which is what happened, but she doesn't need to know that. Please?"

He nodded and turned off the car. He realized he really liked the young black woman, and would be seeing more of her in the future. He wasn't sure how, but he knew their futures were somehow entwined. He got out of the car and walked around to help her out. As she stood up, she reached up and kissed him. "Thank you," she said.

Tiffany's family lived on the sixth floor of the ten story building, in the front apartment. As soon as she opened the door, they heard her mother calling, "Tiffany Williams! Get your black slut ass in here, right now!" Tiffany looked back at Kirk, rolling her eyes.

"Yes, Momma. I'm right here. You don't need to scream."

"Don't you go telling me what I need or don't need to do. Who in hell is this you dragged in? Some white trashy dirt you picked up in some low life bar, no doubt."

Just then, a young woman, a bit lighter toned than Tiffany, walked into the room dressed only in panties and bra. "Jasmine, go put some clothes on. You don't need to show your trashy ass to every three legged person on the planet."

Kirk was nearly overwhelmed by the emotions in the room. He was suddenly aware that he no longer needed to be in contact with a person to be able to communicate with them. Last night, in the bar, and on the island, he had communicated with the other patrons and the park officer with out being in contact with them.

He examined the mother first–fear, nameless, deep seated, because he was a white man; hate, same engenderment and history; distrust; nausea, at the thought he might have had her daughter. He had a flash of insight, tying the nausea to her fear and hate.

Slowly, he peeled back the emotional scabs obscuring her memory. Many of them involved interactions with white men as she grew up, men who had taken advantage of her, abused her, physically, sexually, emotionally, financially. Finally, he reached the core, dimly aware that she was openly sobbing, and Tiffany was pulling on his arm. "Just a moment, Tiffany. I can't leave her like this.

Rose Williams became aware of a voice in her head asking about the memory she was experiencing, about an event she had buried so deep she had all but forgotten it–

She was fourteen that summer, thirty five years ago. She and her mother were visiting her uncle down in Charlottesville. He had been called in to work a night shift. At midnight, it was still in the upper 80s, with humidity to match. She and her mother had been sharing a bed. They woke to the sound of a window breaking, and some young men laughing. Her mother went out to see what was going on.

A few minutes later she tried to scream, but it was quickly muffled. Rose ran to see what had happened, and found her mother on her knees, struggling, between two white boys, one in her pussy, one in her mouth. As she started forward to try to help her mother, she was grabbed from behind.

She had been a virgin until that night. Before the three drunken college boys left, they each made sure there were no virgin holes left in the house that night. The incident had been reported to the police; no one was caught, or even questioned.

Kirk moved to sit by Rose and took her in his arms. He helped her see the horror she and her mother had survived, and to understand that not all men were like the animals who had ravaged them that night.

He let Tiffany see what he had learned. She came to them and hugged her mother. He knew it would take time, but Rose would no longer suffer the paralyzing, baseless fear she had always felt dealing with any white man.

Kirk turned to Jasmine. From her, came contempt and derision. He laughed at the basis. Jasmine was still, technically, a virgin at eighteen; her contempt for young white men was based on the urban myth that all white men were substantially smaller in the genitalia department than black men. Without challenging her belief system, he instilled in her a very strong desire to see his package, to handle it, kiss it, swallow it.

Exploring her mind, he learned that she didn't mind performing oral sex with an audience, but she balked at having that audience include her mother. Feeling a little hypocritical, he removed that little barrier from her thinking and released her, with a little push toward fulfilling her desires. While her mother brought herself under control, Jasmine walked across the room, swaying her hips like a Tahitian hula dancer.

When she reached the couch holding her mother, sister and Kirk, she dropped to her knees in front of him. With a nervous glance toward her mother, she reached for Kirk's belt. There was no indication from her momma about her actions, so she continued, loosening his belt and unbuttoning the waist band of his trousers. Another glance at her mother caught the older woman in the middle of licking her lips.

Tiffany watched her mother and sister, caught in a Kirk-imposed silence. "Kirk," she thought, "what the hell is going on? What are you doing?"

"First, I am teaching your sister not to judge people based on race. She has feelings of contempt for non-black people, including Arabs, Indians, and Asians, simply because they are not black; she also believes the myth that all black men have bigger cocks than everybody else. I'm about to disabuse her of that myth.

"Second, your mom has a desire for some revenge. I can control the severity of her actions and let her take out her anger on me safely, and give us all a good time."

"Are you sure? She can be a really mean bitch, believe me!"

"I know; I also know that much of the reason for the meanness has been dissipated. After today, your mother will be a nicer person, not nice, but nicer, less angry. Think you can live with that?" the voice asked her, chuckling.

"I can, can you? What are you going to let her do?"

"Watch, and participate when she tells you."

"Jasmine! What are you doing?" Rose looked at Kirk. "And you, white boy, what the fuck are you doing, trying to grope me? Get your hands off me!" Kirk, pulled his arms back, his right forearm grazing her ample bosom in the process.

"Son of a bitch!" exclaimed Rose, "just because you're a white man doesn't mean you can cop a feel whenever you want to, especially in my own house!"

She leapt to her feet. "Grab him girls and hold him down!" When she saw the girls had him secured on the floor, she reached for Kirk's zipper and pulled it down, then pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles.

She and Jasmine looked at his flaccid member and snickered. "Look at that little thingamabob," Rose sneered. "It'd hardly make a decent mouthful, let alone fill a pussy."

"Oh, yeah, bitch? I'll bet neither you or your prick teasing little girl can swallow it when it's hard, or make me come."

"We'll see, vanilla boy, we'll see," she laughed. "Jasmine, see if you can give that toy pecker some hard, so we can see what we're gonna be playing with."

Jasmine grinned. She loved the feel of a cock getting hard in her mouth. Most of the ones she was used to she could swallow while they were flaccid. Then, as they got hard, they pushed her head back and off the cock as it raised up, until just the head was in her mouth. This puny little thing would be like sucking on a baby's pacifier.

She closed her mouth over Kirk's three inch flaccid dick. When he felt her tongue begin to bounce it in her mouth, he let it harden to his full eight and a half inches, pushing its way down her throat, as he mentally held her head in place until it was fully erect. As soon as he let her free, she backed off his cock, her muffled scream growing louder by the millisecond, "aaaarrrrgg. What the fuck..."

"Girl, you watch yo...motherfuck, look at him! Oohh, vanilla boy, are we gonna have us some fun! At least, I am; I don't know about you." She stripped off her dress and underwear, then knelt over his face.

"You gotta get me ready. I hope you like pussy,'cause I'm here until Lady Priscilla is hungry for that rod you were hiding. You girls, keep him hard for me. I intend to ride him until this old pussy is too sore to take another poke."

Kirk sucked her clitoral shaft into his mouth, and began lashing at the sensitive bud at its tip. "Ooowwooo! You little fucker! You keep that up and you might live thru today. Mmm, don't stop! You've got me just about ready to ride."

She started thrusting her hips back and forth across Kirk's mouth and chin, increasing her speed until she could no longer move. "Damn, vanilla boy, at least your tongue knows its way around a pussy. Let's see if your cock is as talented."

She lifted herself to slide down Kirk's chest and stomach. Her ass felt a head of hair in the way as she encountered Jasmine still busy sucking Kirk's cock. "Jasmine, sweetie, if you don't get your head off that cock, it's gonna wind up chin deep in my lady. So, move it!" she nearly shouted the last sentence. Jasmine pulled her head back.

"Momma, can I ride his face now? My pussy is aching for some relief."

"Ask Tiffany. He's her boyfriend."

"Just a friend, momma. A good friend, one I can trust when I need help."

"And what kind of help did you need last night?" Rose asked her daughter.

"The kind you two apparently need today," she laughed. "Kirk, do you mind if Jasmine satisfies herself on your tongue?"

"I don't see that I have much choice, but, when your mother is done with me, it's gonna cost your little sister that cherry she's been guarding."

Jasmine had been in the process of mounting Kirk's face when she heard his comment about her cherry. "H–h–how did you know..." She moved back to his chest to kneel over him.

"Oh, little girl, I know all about you. How you used to stuff your bras with ankle socks to make you look bigger; how you practiced in your room every night how to sashay your hips and walk like a model; how you used to sneak cu..." She covered his mouth with her hand.

"Tiffany! You've been tattling..."

'I haven't told him anything. He's a psychologist, and knows people. Sort of a mental Sherlock Holmes."

Jasmine looked at Kirk suspiciously. "For real?" Kirk nodded. "So if I make myself come on your face..."

"Correction," Kirk said. "If I make you come with my tongue, I get your cherry, and a chance to make you come so hard you'll beg for more."

"Momma?"

Rose had long since engulfed Kirk's rod and was just sitting on it, enjoying the feeling of having a stuffed cunt, while the Jasmine-Kirk drama resolved itself. "Hmm?"

"Is it okay, what he said?"

"It's your cherry, Jasmine, and you're an adult now. Supposedly. Legally. You can spend your cherry on anyone you want. All I can tell you is that vanilla boy's cock feels pretty fuckin' fine. And he knows how to treat twats with that tongue.

"Vanilla boy, I gotta feeling if it had been you that caught me that night so long ago, my life would have been a lot different.

"Jasmine, either shit or git! I got me some serious skizzlin' to get done. In fact just git, you can have him when I'm done." Jasmine moved to the side, to watch with Tiffany as her mother dropped down to engage Kirk in a lover's kiss while her hips started moving up and down on his manhood. "Mmmmm," was all they heard for a long time.

As the girls watched, their hands found each other's moist slits. Sisters slowly stroked each other, eyes glued to the nearly animalistic mating taking place on the floor before them.

Soon Rose's hips were a blur as Kirk's drummed a tattoo on the floor. Rose emitted a high pitched squeal around their kiss as she had her first orgasm. She was immobile, her legs out straight along Kirk's.

He paused momentarily, until she started to relax, then started again. Rose dropped her knees and began her thrusting motion again. She broke from the kiss and buried her face in Kirk's shoulder.

"Oh, shit, vanilla boy, what are you doing to me? Omigod ohohoh oh shit oh fuck go more harder oh motherfuck i'mmm coooooomiiiiiiiii ahhhhhhhhhh!" Her body went rigid again. Kirk's arms held her in place as his upward thrusting slowed, but didn't stop.

"Goddam, boy, more? Go for it, fuck me fuck me good, like I'm your momma, c'mon white boy fuck your black momma fuck her like there ain't no tomorrow fuck me spray your jism all over my black cunt give me that seed I want cmon boy faster you can do it give me a baby is that what you want you want my black baby to fuck you which one you want the one you already fucked or her baby sister cmon you don't fuck them until you spray that fuckin white seed up in my hungry cunt cmon yessss good boy Mmmmm more yessss keep it pumpin' good boy."

She turned to kiss Kirk. "Thank you, vanilla," she said, smiling. "That was good. You come back soon. You hear?"

She raised up, to pull off Kirk, and was surprised to find him still erect. She glanced at his face and smiled, then bent down and swallowed his cock, sucking the remaining cum from him.

"You lost both your bets, vanilla. You owe me. I'll collect later, right now I need to lay my ass down. Jasmine, unless Tiffany disagrees, vanilla boy is all yours until he comes again."

("?") Tiffany sent to Kirk. He nodded. "Wear yourself out, Jasmine. But I'll bet you quit before he does." Tiffany got up and followed her mother to the back of the apartment. Kirk got up and laid down on the couch, beckoning Jasmine. When she started to straddle his chest, he turned her to the 69 position and pulled her pussy to his face, tongue already out.

Three times, over the last half hour, Kirk brought Jasmine to orgasm. Using his native physical skills and his mental powers, he stimulated every square millimeter of her vulva, including the inside of her vaginal sheath.

Jasmine would swear she felt his tongue tickling the end of her love tunnel, the entrance to her cervix and her g-spot, sometimes all at the same time. Every time she deep throated him, she was certain his tongue invaded her quim; his hands had been busy mauling her tits or caressing her ass, so she knew it hadn't been fingers inside her.

And now, she was so ready to give up that little bit of tissue everyone made such a fuss about. Even in cultures which actively promoted sex as a medium of self expression like the United States did, losing one's virginity was considered a big deal, and to a certain extent, regulated by law. Not before you were eighteen, unless to another person under eighteen, but only if you were over fifteen. She wondered if it were as big a deal for guys.

She pulled her mouth from the cock which had filled it for the past half hour. "Hey, vanilla?" she called, not remembering if she had ever heard his real name.

"Hmm?"

"I'm ready to, uh, honor my part of our bargain."

"Hmm?"

"I'm ready for you to, you know."

"Know what?"

She swung around to face him, eyes bright with a combination of horny and anger. "I'm ready to let you fuck me, bastard. Or at least I was. Now you can go fuck yourself!"

Kirk laughed and grabbed her as she started to climb off him. He pulled her face down for a kiss. That remarkable tongue invaded her mouth and seemed to caress and sample all her surfaces at the same time.

His hands were all over her breasts and buttocks, softly stroking, teasing, scratching, pulling, pinching, teasing, comforting, in sequence, one after the other and all at the same time. Her head was swimming in confusion. Kirk guided her hips over his erection and positioned her so his corona was right at her introitus, then urged her hips down.

She felt him slide in. Damn! So this is what all the secrecy was about! She pushed down and felt him enter another fraction of an inch. She wanted to stretch this out as long as possible. It felt almost as good as coming, but it was lasting longer.

Motherfuck, if she had known...this day would have happened years ago! She felt the impediment. Her eyes flew open to meet Kirk's laughing blues. She grinned in response. "Goddam, vanilla! What do I do now?"

"Just rise up a little to take the pressure off your hymen, your cherry, then push down fast. It'll hurt, like pulling off a scab that isn't fully healed, but it only lasts for a minute or so." He was still in her head and controlled her perception of the pain.

She did as he instructed. She felt the pain, like a hypodermic shot, but by the time she had reached the bottom of his cock, it was gone. She stayed still for a moment, getting used to the fullness. Looking down at their nexus, she said, "I used to think all white guys had small dicks; that's what I'd heard, since I was old enough to be interested, anyway. Are they all like you?"

"No more than all black guys are hung like a porn star. I'm bigger than average, but not all that much. Most guys, regardless of color are six inches or so, give or take an inch.

"You know, it sounds great to say your lover has a 12-inch cock, but realistically, you're only going to be able to fit eight or nine inches of it in you without hurting yourself and him. Your sheath is only about five inches long, and, unless you're pregnant, doesn't quite double in length when you have sex.

"You're lucky because you're tall and it has room to expand. Imagine me trying to fuck a girl who was a foot shorter than you. Inside, she has everything you have, in a smaller space. Where is her snatch going to go?"

Jasmine began posting on Kirk's cock. Slowly at first, rapidly gaining speed until, like her mother and sister, her hips became a blur as she fucked the white stranger under her. She felt him returning her motion, encouraging her to climax again.

She didn't think she could come again this soon after her three times on his tongue, so the sensation in her belly surprised her. As did the rapidity with which it spread throughout her body until it broke like a wave over her, immobilizing her in mid stroke. Kirk's hands on her breasts brought her back.

"Omigod! Oh, shit! Fuck! I...I...I ...I don't, I can't describe that. Oh, god." she dropped down to kiss Kirk, her tongue caressing his tonsils. "Thank you." He began to move in her slowly. "Wha... Oh, yes. That feels good." She relaxed on his chest as he moved in and out of her. She felt him wrap her up in his arms and legs. Then he turned them so she was on the bottom.

Kirk began to seriously move in her, slamming his pubes against hers, rubbing her clit with his shaft, stimulating her g-spot with each stroke. Jasmine's eyes opened wide in wonder as her orgasm began to build again, erupting like a volcano in her vagina and spreading like a tsunami throughout her body and back to rebound again. "Ohhh, yessss," she hissed in pleasure, wrapping Kirk in her arms and legs as he had her only minutes ago.

She felt him continue to move, his thrusts coming faster, harder. His breathing started to be come labored, in panting gasps. Then he stiffened and emitted a series of grunts. She felt the splashes of heat against her inner walls.

She squealed in glee as she realized what her lover had done. Her legs tightened around his thighs, in a nearly universal, instinctual move to keep the seed deep within her, to be vacuumed up by her cervix, funneled to her eggs, if there were any.

Kirk collapsed on her, mashing her breasts. Her lips sought his. He gathered her to his chest, crossed his legs behind him and sat back, pulling her into his lap as they sat there. He moved his arm under her leg, pulling the leg over his shoulder, then repeated the motion on her other side. She giggled as she felt him move into her another inch or more. "Are you okay?" he asked, softly, nibbling at her ear lobe.

julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers