Fever Ch. 05

Story Info
Lorenz story continues. impregnates granddaughter.
9.9k words
4.68
75.8k
44

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,079 Followers

Lorenz's story continues; Nell gets pregnant, Lorenz finds Meg; Nell is raped, conceives villain. Lorenz exacts revenge. Good stuff. Enjoy. Jb7


Growing up, Nell had always impressed Lorenz as a quiet, focused child, not much given to play and frivolity. It had seemed at times as if she deliberately eschewed pleasure, much like the early Puritans. Out of respect for her rights, and not wishing to influence her mental and psychological development, he had refrained from scanning her, to confirm or refute his impressions.

Their first night together completely changed his mind. As a sex partner, she was insatiable, curious, impulsive, caring, irresistible, concerned, and imaginative. Came the dawn, he was coming in her hungry quim for the fourth time. Both had lost count of the number of orgasms she had experienced. One thing he had noticed, as she neared her peak, it often felt as if she were in his head, urging him on to his climax and slowing down her own so they could come together.

As enthusiastic and willing as Estee had been, Lorenz had not enjoyed making love as much as he had that night with Nell since Penny had been killed. He asked her to stay with him beyond the summer as they had planned. Her answer was to tighten her legs around his hips and draw him in to her, deeper, tighter.

A few years before this, Lorenz had started searching for mentalists using the travelers. He would send an advance team into a town, to look for questions, problems, unsolved mysteries of varying degrees. Then during his performance, he would reveal the answers to the questions. Eventually this brought him to the attention of police and government agencies, who wondered how he did what he did, and where he got his information.

At the beginning of Nell's third season with the travelers, she and Lorenz were with the advance team, passing out posters and announcements of the upcoming weekend show in the Iowa town of Barnstable. As Lorenz walked out of a grocery store on Main Street, he noticed a pair of men looking at a poster he had just placed in a diner across the street. Besides looking familiar, there was an uneasy aura coming from them.

When he tried to scan them, all he got was what he called surface noise, similar to static on a radio, or snow on a tv. Over the years he had learned that meant either they had been trained to resist scanning (usually meaning they had been military intelligence field operatives) or, more likely, they were using some sort of shielding apparatus (the scientific basis for the aluminum foil helmet).

He sent a mental question to the members of the team, "Where are you all?"

A flurry of responses came back, indicating they were all within two blocks of the grocery store, up and down Main Street. "The two guys in plaid shirts, in front of the diner. Anybody recognize them? Are they familiar to anyone?"

Nell was the first to answer. "I saw them at the Riverton show two weeks ago, and I think they were at Blackbourn Sunday."

"Yeah, they were at Blackbourn," interjected a team member named Luke. "At the afternoon show. I also saw them talking to someone after the evening show, outside the hall, on the street. He had the look of a cop, but I couldn't read him."

"Okay," answered Lorenz. "Luke, keep an eye out for them at the show here. I want to know who they talk to, especially if it's the same guy. Understand?"

"Got it , Boss." came the reply, a smile evident in the tone of the reply.

"Get serious, Luke! I don't want some ESP cop breathing down our necks." Lorenz was watching the two plaid shirted men. One pulled a piece of paper from his shirt pocket and unfolded it. A mental question to a team member near them sent the member past them, to peer over their shoulder, giving Lorenz a quick look at the paper they were perusing-a small poster, featuring a photo of him, taken when he had joined the circus, over thirty years ago.

With a small sigh of relief, he crossed the street and made his way to the diner. He tried another scan of the pair, with the same result. Both men were wearing billed caps with the Deere logo. Passing them, he purposely bumped into one of the men and telekinetically removed his cap. He was immediately able to read the stranger's mind-a Fed, investigating reports of paranormal activity for the FBI. His companion was working on the same project for the CIA.

"Oops! Sorry. Tripped on the sidewalk; you okay?" The stranger nodded, picking up his cap and putting it back on. "You guys planning on going to the ESP show this weekend? If you like, I can get you a couple of passes. Put you right in the front row; you'll be able to see everything. May even get to be on stage; be part of the show," he said grinning. Until being part of the show was mentioned, the two agents were about to accept the free passes.

"Ahhh, thanks, but no thanks. Say, aren't you the guy on the poster?"

"Nah; that's my Dad. That photo was taken over 20 years ago, when he was part of a circus which traveled around the Midwest. A carnival, really, but they had a couple of big cats and an old elephant. We just kept the picture 'cuz folks seem to remember him. He must be 85 or so now."

"Well, you certainly look like him."

"Thank you. I consider that a compliment. Must be all the rest and good food I get on the road," he replied with a smile. "If you guys change your mind about the passes, ask for me at the box office. Larry Morrow."

He sent out the message to the team that they were to be seen talking to as many different people as possible over the next few days, right up to show time Saturday, providing a possible explanation for their success in answering the unanswered.

That night, as he and Nell crawled into their bed at the motel, Lorenz made a decision. "Honey, those pills you take to keep from getting pregnant, it's time to stop taking them."

Nell looked at him, not believing what she had heard. "What do you mean?"

He pulled her close, one arm under her neck, the other hand exploring her butt, caressing it lightly. "I mean it's about time for you to join the ranks of unwed mothers. If I could, I'd marry you tomorrow, but too many people know about our relationship. It's going to cause enough problems when you show up pregnant at the end of the season. You should start flirting with some of the townies as we travel around, make it look like you were careless with one of them."

"What if I don't want to get pregnant yet? What if I want to continue to travel with you?"

"With the cops sniffing around, I don't think it's a good idea for you to be with the show. If they continue to show up at the performances, or trail us, I may have to shut us down temporarily. I've got to make it look like we're like every other mentalist show out there, somehow. You'll be better off at the farm with your Mom and her cousin." He rolled on to his back, pulling her on top of him, her favorite position.

She looked down at him, grinning, and pulled his hands to her smallish breasts. At 21, she looked like she was barely fifteen. Not a large woman to begin with, at five feet one, and just under a hundred pounds, she got a lot of exercise helping set up the show and distributing the posters and counter cards announcing their performances. On her, the barely B bosom seemed buxom. Lorenz played with her nipples, stimulating them to erection while Nell moved her hips, sliding her open wet gash up and down his rapidly erecting phallus. Pulling on her breasts, he brought her to him for a tongue wrestle, both apparently winning from the sounds they made. Nell pulled forward just enough to capture the head of his shaft in her tunnel opening. Sliding back, she took all of him into her, and held him there, lying on his chest.

"You really think I should go to Mom's?"

He sighed, and, hesitantly, replied, "My dear child, if I could see any other way to keep you safe, I would take it... Having you with me these past three years... has been delightful... You are very much like your grandmother, Penny... Before you, she was the only woman I loved... I will miss you dearly... but it is the right thing to do."

"Then fuck me, Grampa! Fuck the shit out of me! Give me a ton of babies to take care of so I don't miss you so much."There was the sound of tears beginning in her voice. "Fuck me every day, Grampa, until you leave me at the farm. Fill me with your fuck seed until it runs out of my ears, then fill me up again."

Her mouth fastened on his and she sucked his tongue in until it was as if she had deep throated it. His cock lengthened in her, causing her to moan with delight. She began to move back and forth while alternately squeezing and releasing it with her vagina. Four times that night, before she let him sleep, she milked him of his seed.

By the end of their season, at the end of September, the fear of the Feds was past. Nell's baby bump was evident. She blamed it on too many beers with some locals after the show in Barnstable.

There was some head shaking, and a few knowing leers, but her story was accepted by the travelers. Most of the troupe were low level telepaths, meaning they could communicate with other telepaths who were within visual range. They didn't have to be seen, but they had to be on this side of the horizon. If a hill intervened, unless both were attempting to link communication at the same time, it wouldn't work.

After the last show, at the end of September, the travelers met for the last time that year over breakfast, on the last Monday of the month. Lorenz passed out the weekly paychecks and arranged for one of them to store the few physical parts of the show they carried with them. They were asked to recruit sensitives, people like themselves who were able, or seemed able, to receive mental messages.

Lorenz then informed them of the date to regroup in the coming Spring, giving them the date and place. Some of the current group remembered Estee and sent her greetings. They all wished Nell love and luck with the baby. Then they all said, "'til next time," and drove off, leaving the father/grand father and daughter/grand daughter/mate alone in the motel parking lot.

"Hey, Grampa," said Nell, smiling and pulling on his arm. "It's only ten o'clock, and we don't have to be out until noon. Wanna give me a ride while we still can?"

"Damn, child, don't you ever get tired?"

"Not of you, Grampa, not of you."

Outside the farmhouse, the early fall thunderstorm darkened the afternoon sky. Inside, Nell raised her head from her mother's snatch and said, "Wow, Mom, you taste just like me; I mean like what I taste on Grampa's mouth when we kiss after he eats me."

Estee lifted her head from her father's cock. "Really? Let me taste," she said, pulling her daughter to her for a kiss. "Okay, Daddy, get your mouth out of Nellie's pussy so I can taste her on you." She kissed Lorenz. "Damn! We're pretty close. What do you think, Dad. Could you tell us apart in the dark based on how we taste?"

Lorenz dipped his head between his daughter's thighs and licked her wet slit. Then he went back to his granddaughter and did the same. "Not and bet my life on it. I could understand if we had been here a few days, so you were both on the same diet. But having just arrived, it's weird."

Lorenz and Nell had arrived at lunch time. Dale was gone, to Arkansas, buying some new stock, pigs, beef cattle for breeding, a mixed sex pair of bison, and some sheep. He had acquired an abutting farm and was planning on letting the acreage turn to grazing land, and crossing the cattle and bison.

As soon as the car had stopped, Estee was out the door, naked as the day she was born to greet the pair of travelers. Their baggage was still in the car.

Estee had pushed her back up against the headboard and was holding Nell's head in her lap while Lorenz's prick explored the younger woman's love tunnel. Estee reached down and fondled her daughter's boobs, just beginning to get heavy with milk. "Jeez, baby. Look at these things. You're gonna get as big as Aunt Dora."

"God, Momma, I hope not. I won't be able to walk or crawl because they'll be draggin' on the ground. As it is, they 're starting to give me a back ache."

"Tomorrow, we'll go into town and see if we can't find you a decent bra. You need one that'll give you support without killing your shoulders, but I think it may be too early for a maternity bra yet. We don't know how big you're gonna get.

"I know of a lady in town, with her first baby, went from a AA cup to a DD. I heard, after their fifth baby in five years, she told her husband to get a vasectomy. I guess he really liked her with big boobs."

Nell looked back at Lorenz. "Don't you go getting any such ideas, Grampa."

"Not me, child. I prefer smaller breasts, ones I can almost swallow," he grinned. He looked at his daughter. "Are you about ready, dear daughter, to receive this load of cream for Nell to eat from your honeypot?"

Estee moved Nell's head and slid down the bed until she was on her back. "Get ready, Nellie; when you get your first mouthful, I want you to share it with me." Lorenz pulled out of Nell and moved between Estee's thighs, entering her in a single stroke.

He needed a couple of minutes of stroking in his daughter to feel the tingle rise up his legs and explode in his sac. At the same time, Estee straightened out and went as rigid as his cock in orgasmic rigor. The two of them were frozen there, orgasmic spasms rippling through them, for nearly a minute.

Estee collapsed first, beating Lorenz by only a couple of seconds. He fell on her and immediately rolled to the side. Before he was out of his older daughter, Nell was lapping at Estee's cunt, sucking up the male cream which was beginning to flow from her sister/mother's quim, stowing it in her cheeks.

When Nell's mouth could hold no more, she moved up and captured the older woman's mouth, snoballing the creme back and forth between them until they both had to swallow whatever they held.

"Lovely, Nellie. Thank you. I can't believe this is your first threesome, or your first time with another woman..."

With her eyes full of love for the old man, Nell looked at her father/ grandfather and said, "Well, you know Grump, I mean Grampa."

"Why you little snip," he roared, lunging at her, pinning her to the bed. His hands found her ticklish spots and began to exploit them, sending her into paroxysms of laughter.

"Nooo, Grampa! I'm sorry," she gasped between laughs. "Stop, please, ooooh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Momma! Nooo! Don't! Ooooh, I'm gonna get you guys. Oooh nooo! I'm so sorry," she cried as her bladder released it's contents, spraying her attackers and the bed. The two older adults, as soon as they realized what was happening, fell back on the bed, laughing.

"Oh, gawd," gasped Lorenz. "I haven't done that in forever." He caught his breath. "You okay, Nell, other than being wet?"

"No thanks to you," she laughed, still gasping for her breath. "You just wait until this baby is out of me."

"Which is when, by the way?" asked Estee, still gasping from laughing.

"Around the beginning of March, near as we can figure; my period always gets goofy when we start traveling. We figure it was early June when I got pregnant."

"I think I still have some tops left from when I carried you. Dad can get them out of the attic later so you can go through them and try some on to see if they'll fit you. Even if it's just around here, they'll help. And it's sort of fitting. You wearing my maternity clothes."

Spring found Lorenz traveling through Kentucky and Tennessee making bookings for performances in new areas for the troupe. They would also be starting a little earlier, in early May, hitting the middle of Illinois around the end of June, then moving west into Missouri, Iowa, and up into Minnesota toward mid-October. It was a longer season, but they were also getting into new territories, perhaps finding new 'readers' or sensitives.

When it was time for Nell to deliver, he got a telepathy message from Estee. He was still in Illinois, headed west on Rte 9 to Nauvoo, on the River. As soon as he could, he found a place to pull off and teleported himself and his car back to the farm.

It was not quite as instantaneous as if it were just him, but he was in time to see his great grand daughter make her way into the world, kicking and screaming. Downstairs, Dale, hearing her ruckus, commented, "The Morrow women, they're all the same. They come into the world complaining, and leave it the same way."

Life became relatively routine for the Morrow family and Lorenz. The baby, Eva, was happy and healthy. Like the other women in the family, she was happy to see her father whenever he returned for a visit or to wait out the winter. Around the first of March, he would begin making phone calls or personal visits to towns in the center of the country, sometimes venturing to the eastern mountain states to schedule performances.

During those visits he would casually ask about anyone in town who seemed to be especially sensitive to other people, able to tell what they were thinking, feeling, or able to predict people's behavior better than most. As often as not, he would get a name or two. They went on a list for the advance teams to check on when they got to that town.

That was how he found Megan Reynolds, the first new woman sensitive since Nell, a year or two after Eva was born. One of the men on the advance team found her with her girl friends at the soda shop and began chatting with them about the show.

When they indicated some doubt about ESP being real, he gave the four of them passes to the first show Saturday evening. Usually the plan was to bring the 'sensitive' up on the stage and have him/her interact with Lorenz so he could tell whether the person had any ability or not.

When he entered from the back of the audience that night, as he usually did, Lorenz was immediately aware of the strength of the aura put out by Meg. He sought her out and had her wait for him back stage. He had teleported her clothes to his dressing room and read her mind while talking to her to convince her of his abilities. It was easy then to convince her to join the troupe for the summer.

Meg was not only talented, from a mentalist point of view, she was also smart and willing to work hard. She had joined the troupe in mid June, but by Labor Day, when she had to leave to go to college, she was as able as any other member of the troupe, except for Lorenz, to communicate telepathically, and, unusual for the troupe, had almost unlimited range.

She was also able to 'sneak' into a person's mind and subtly move them to do as she wished. While she couldn't teleport, she did have the ability to telekinetically move objects up to about 50 pounds. Lorenz told her if she would practice that skill more often, she could probably increase her weight limit. Her answer had been to shrug.

The night he was to send her home, Lorenz had gone to her motel room to teleport her. When he knocked she invited him in. He found her nude, on the bed. As he watched, two scarves and a pair of nylons rose from her open suitcase and floated to her. One by one, they fastened themselves to her wrists and ankles, and then tied her, spread eagled, to the bed.

Her eyes never left Lorenz. He felt his belt being unbuckled, his shirt, unbuttoned and removed. He was lifted and his pants and shorts removed. He floated over her and was lowered into position, his prick at her opening.

"Do I have to do everything?" she asked . Lorenz grinned and thrust his hips forward, burying his shaft all the way to his pubes in her hungry hole. He began to move in her, caressing all the sensitive areas, stimulating her clit on both forward and back strokes. Her hips answered his as much as they could with her tied to the bed.

julybear7
julybear7
2,079 Followers