Fever dreams

Story Info
Can a fevered mind differentiate between reality and dream?
2.4k words
4.4
14.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Fever Dreams

She knew she should have put her foot down about taking this trip. His coughs were worse than before. He had been coming down with the flu for almost a week, but she had not been able to convince him to postpone their annual anniversary trip. It was a two-day drive and around noon she had ordered him to wrap himself in a blanket and lay down in the back. She had been driving for 4 hours straight and by now he was burning with a fever. So she had decided not to push for their destination for that day - another 4 hours away - but to look for a local hotel or guesthouse. Winter days were short and dusk was upon them when she saw the sign: Gasthaus Zum Jungen Hase, 3 kilometers.

A long 3 kilometers on the narrow winding road uphill, but it looked inviting and she left him sleeping in the car to check for vacancies. The buxom lady who had welcomed her had also helped her to get him up the stairs and into the cosy attic room. Se had told her not to worry about the car. She could place that in the shed after she had tended to her husband.

He had hardly woken from his fever-induced sleep when she had undressed him. Now he slept between the crisp white sheets in the old fashioned wooden bed.

She took in the surroundings for the first time - she could have been in a time warp. All the furnishing looked at least a hundred years old. Wallpaper with pink roses and pale green vines, a porcelain washbasin with a big jar, filled with water, the open fire, which had been lid by the landlady. She enjoyed the last rays of sunshine on the hilltops before she closed the burgundy, velvet curtains of the double doors, which led to a small balcony.

Turning around, she realised that the light was not electric either. It came from a beautifully decorated oil lamp with a big white porcelain shade.

She checked on her man once more and went down to put her car away and get her luggage.

He woke up in a strange room, feeling hot and sweaty. He called for his wife, but in the dim light a young woman in local dress got up from the chair beside his bed and helped him drink - hot lemonade with a dose of alcohol in it. He dozed off again, wondering where he was, who...

The next time he woke the room was darker than before, but his mind had cleared a bit. The fever had broken and he was just exhausted. He eagerly drank the thick chicken soup out of the bowl that was handed to him by the same woman.

He observed her in the little light that the oil lamp on the nightstand provided.

Her hair was pleaded and then rolled into two disks besides her ears. Her wide skirt and lace apron were long, halfway to her calves. A gold embroidered vest closed with a string in front so tightly that it pushed up her able breast in their thin cotton blouse.

He was overcome by a fit of coughing again, but his energy had returned. As he observed her cleavage, he felt a familiar stir in his groin.

He wanted to ask the woman where he was, to call his wife, but she signalled him to be silent.

She turned back the duvet and sat on the bed. Smiling she took his cock in her hands and started stroking him. He could not see her too well, now that she was beyond the circle of light, but he felt her cool teasing fingers all the more. Her strokes became firmer till she softly pulled on his cock every time her fingers made an upward movement. When he closed his eyes and relaxed, she stopped her massage.

He looked up again and saw her opening her blouse, till her fleshy breasts popped out. Still smiling she bent over him. She placed his cock in her cleavage with one hand and tickled his balls with the other.

She spoke for the first time in a deep, husky voice: "Are we having fun, baby?"

All he could manage was a deep sigh, which again triggered his coughs. This set his body rocking, but with her two hands on her tits she kept his little friend captive between her breasts and continued to softly tickle him with her little fingers. He thought he would explode then and there. This was beyond anything he had ever experienced - getting off on his own coughs!!

For a moment he thought he would pass out, but she released his cock and leaned back to the footboard, still holding her breasts and moving them this and that way to show them off.

To have a better look at her, he sat upright and crossed his legs - his member still erect and throbbing. She smiled and kicked off her shoes. She was wearing black woollen stockings and he had a glimpse at an also black garter belt. She moved closer to him and also crossed her legs beneath her wide skirts. Then she quickly bent forwards and grabbed his cock again. She held him like that for a few seconds and looked him straight in the eyes - she very slowly licked her lips. It was done so sensuous, so horny, and so whore-like, that his cock moved of his own account. As she felt it, she smiled wide and bent down, licking the tip and then slowly taking him in her mouth deeper and deeper. All the while her tongue swirled around his shaft and her fingers played over his thighs, his balls, his knees. She softly sucked as she slowly moved back half way. Her tongue now paid full attention to the head and her fingers softly massaged the shaft. She sucked hard and he left her mouth with a popping sound. She kept kissing and licking him, but did not take him into her mouth again, no matter how much he lifted his abdomen.

"If you want that again, you have to earn it, dear," she whispered. She gave his cock one last kiss and jumped off the bed.

He admired her bouncing tits and wondered what she had in mind next. But he did not get a chance to observe her further as he started coughing again. She was beside him in a split second and softly patted his back, which was helpful.

He swung his arm around her middle and pulled her close. She tried to pull away, but his energy had returned and her struggles were to no avail. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her over his lap - and when she stopped struggling, he lifted her skirts.

She was wearing a black garter belt; that and a lace under skirt was all the underwear in sight. So his attention was drawn to the soft pink skin of her thighs above her coarse black stocking and how they formed into two tight, round buttocks with the little treasure in between.

He ran his fingers over her flesh, just above the stockings, which made her shiver. It was his turn to smile now. She struggled to escape from his hold, but when he turned her arm on her back, she sighed and relaxed.

When he slowly slipped his hand between her thighs to explore her sex, she crossed her legs to prevent this. He slapped her bottom hard. Again he tried to feel her sex and again she tried to stop him. He whacked both cheeks again. She struggled to get away from him, but her had a firm hold. He caressed her rear and she relaxed again. He patted her buttocks and she giggled and wriggled. When he spanked her again, she just flexed her muscles, which send such cute ripples through her skin. This time, when he moved his hand between her thighs, she no longer resisted and he experienced a satisfying wetness between her legs.

For the first time he spoke: "So you actually like a man to be the boss. Then I better make sure that I earn the rest of the blowjob which you so rudely interrupted." He pulled her legs wide and straddled one thigh with his leg. He spanked her till his hand started to sting and then focused his attention on her cunt. It was so wet and so hot, he was severely tempted to take her then and there. But there was still a lot of potential in her: so he pulled on her lips, stoked his fingers in her cunt, caressed her g-spot till she was squirming and writhing on his lap. He slapped her behind again and enjoyed the way she flexed and relaxed her muscles in an attempt to avoid the sting. Her cheeks were as red as the curtains and he did not think she could take much more. When he slipped his index finger deep into her cunt again, she clamped down on him.

He decided to tease her just a bit more. "If you want release, you have to earn it, dear."

She groaned when he said, "Come and bent over the chair, here."

She barely made it to the chair, for her legs were so wobbly. She bent over it, her hands resting on the velvet armrests.

He whacked her behind again - "Spread your legs!" She spread her legs and rested her underarms on the arms rests. He just flicked his fingers on the red area on her buttocks and she almost jumped. "Too comfy, dear. Rest you hands on the seat and lift your head!" He flicked the other cheeks.

She had done as he told and waited what would happen next. Would he spank her again or did he have something else in mind? She felt how hard her nipples were and how hot and wet her pussy. She turned her head to see what would be next, but that earned her another whack on her behind. She felt his hot cock in her crack and his warm hands randomly moving over her back. She pushed her behind back at him, for she wanted to feel him inside her, but he stepped back.

She waited, not daring to look back again for her ass was hot and burning. She felt his warm body against her rear - it felt so nice. "Keep you hands where they are, dear and stand still for the next few minutes - you might just earn yourself the best fucking you ever had."

She stood as still as she could and for seconds nothing happened. Anticipation made her super sensitive. She could not help jumping when he pinched her nipples. The moment she jumped he pushed his cock deep into her.

"I told you to stand still, dear. So things will take a little longer for you and will be all the more pleasant for me. It's been a while since my little friend enjoyed a good cunt massage."

He had planted his feet firmly on the floor in full anticipation of the joy to come. He scratched her hot ass with his fingernails and felt how the shiver along her spine ended in her clenching his cock. When she released her hold on him, he pulled her nipples and felt the instant reaction of her cunt again. He kept playing this game, changing his attention from her ass to her nipples, to her clit randomly. Wherever he touched her, she rewarded him with a perfect massage of his member.

When she was panting and gyrating her hips, he decided to end the playtime and get down to some serious fucking. He took a firm hold of her hips and pushed her forward, so that her knees were against the seat of the chair. He pushed into her hot hole with deep, hard thrusts. She had no room to manoeuvre and experienced the full force of his attention, which turned her cunt to liquid fire. The world had disappeared a long time ago and now there was only this maddening presence inside her. Even her arms gave way and she rested her head on the seat and pushed her sex into him, clenching, then pulsating, gasping for air till he finally stopped pounding his cock into her and stretched his back and released a hot flow in her. She felt as if she was floating, hovering 2 feet off the ground. They stayed like that for a little while, till they recovered a little.

He slipped out of her and turned her around. He planted a long lingering kiss on her quivering lips and led her to the bed.

He placed himself cross-legged against the headboard again. She looked at him and made a gesture that seemed to say, what next.

"I think I earned it, don't you agree?" was all he said. She looked at him puzzled "I don't get it." she finally admitted.

"I think I earned your sweet lips on my shaft and your throat at my cock's head again. Let's see how good you really are. Think you can resurrect him or does your ass need a little incentive? "

She snuggled between his legs and played with her lollipop till he fell asleep with a content smile on his face.

When he woke up the next morning his wife was still sleeping; her head on his shoulder. He took in the strange surroundings. This was not their usual stop on the way to their holiday cottage in the Swiss mountains - a memory emerged and he was not sure if it had been real or just the dream of a fevered mind.

His wife stirred and as always he enjoyed watching her wake up. She smiled at him when he told her he felt so much better. But there was this little voice nagging about the events of last night. Had it been real or just a very vivid dream - fever did strange things to your perception.

The memory alone was enough for him to get horny again and he embraced his wife, cupping one breast and sliding his other hand between her thighs.

"Nothing like sex in the morning, baby. Do we have time?"

"Mmmm," she replied, "time is not the issue, but I'm so sore from last night, I think I'll pass."

Which left him open-mouthed as well as tongue-tied.