Fever: The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers

His smaller side cocks did not have the ability to vary that the main cock had. Like the human penis, his side cocks had a flaccid length, and an 'erect' length, at which it was both extremely flexible and quite firm.

Once it was firmly ensconced in her ass, Crag-3 withdrew the other side cock and had Susie clean that. Having achieved triple penetration, Crag-3 began to vigorously fuck all of Susie's apertures, again bringing her to multiple orgasms.

Before she was completely finished and recovered, he withdrew from her completely and moved his main cock to her ass, that side cock went to her mouth, and the third invaded her puss. This fuck and move round robin went on until each of his cocks had been in each of her holes twice, forcing her to come at least three more times.

Susie lay on the floor, huddled into a ball, covered in sweat, alien cum leaking from her cunt and her asshole. She let the last blast into her mouth drool out onto the carpet. Between cleaning her shit from his cocks and swallowing his cum, she felt sick to her stomach, besides which her cunt and ass burned from his cum.

"You, child, come here," she heard Crag-3 order. One of the troops pushed Timmy forward. "Yes, that is a significant penicle you have. Have you blooded it yet?"

"What?" replied Timmy, not understanding the question.

"Have you joined with a woman yet, mated her, in an attempt to reproduce?"

"He wants to know if you're still a virgin, kid," said Gary. "The son of a bitch talks like he's been watching old movies." Gary's attempt at interpretation earned him a blow to his kidney, dropping him to his knees. Shirley, like Susie, presently unoccupied, tried to crawl to him, to comfort him.

Crag-3 waved the troop about to intercept her back. "She wants to be fucked by the earthmen, so let her. All of you, now! Choose a hole and fill it with your penicle. Dad, why don't you fill her play pen, while the husband fills her waste chute, leaving her mouth for our host. Keep fucking her like that until I tell you to change.

"Now you, child. I am correct? This female is your mother?" Timmy nodded. "You didn't answer my question. Have you been with a woman yet?" Tim shook his head, no. "Then your mother has the opportunity to do you a great service. You will have your first time, with her, now."

Tim shook his head. "I can't do that; she's my..."

"Would you rather watch her with these other soldiers; watch as all nine of them take her, three at a time? That is your choice; you fuck her until I tell you to stop, or they do, all of them."

With a sob audible in his voice, Steve choked out, "Do as he says, Tim."

Tim looked at his dad, the question plain in his eyes. His father just nodded. Tim knelt by his mom, rolling her onto her back, ignoring the tears in her eyes as he moved between her thighs, positioning himself for entry.

He watched as she looked at the alien officer. "You bastard son of a bitch, I hope you rot in whatever hell you believe in."

"All three of her apertures, child, all of them, until I tell you to stop," Crag-3 laughed.

Tim made it through two rounds, coming in each hole twice. Thoughtfully, he had used his tee shirt to clean his cock after coming in his mother's ass before presenting it to her mouth.

Neither Susie nor Shirley were hungry, having been filled with several shots of alien and human cum throughout the afternoon. The aliens had discovered the steaks and shared them. The men, none of whom had eaten since breakfast, were beginning to show signs of fatigue and hunger.

When Susie was unable to rouse Timmy again, with neither hand nor mouth, Crag-3 stood up and said it was time for the games to be done.

He had Timmy stand up with the other men, and while the women watched, he used his machete and, with a single slice, cut the four men across their abdomens, spilling their intestines to the floor. He ordered the troops to carry the men outside and set them on the lawn by the street.

The women, in shock, were told to put on their shoes, nothing else. They were tied together, a rope around their necks, and led from the house.

About half way down the block, they met several other similar groups. While the aliens stopped to compare notes and get organized, there was an explosion.

Susie looked back to see her house in flames, the four men sitting back to back,in a square formation, supporting each other, their entrails in their hands...

"They took us prisoner and used us as to reward the traitors who had aided their invasion. You know the rest."

His face expressionless, Kirk turned to the officers. "Is this an accurate account of what happened to this woman's family?"

The Commander, the target of Susie's tirade, shrugged with a smile. "Spoils of war, General..."

"Here, among the civilized, and most of the uncivilized nations, we don't deliberately make war directly on women and children. Soldiers, of any rank, who rape and murder non-combatants are deemed guilty of war crimes and executed as criminals, not as soldiers.

"In this case, we can actually let the victim exact her own justice. Susie..."

"Strip him, Kirk, and stand him against that tall stump, please. Good, now, can you stretch his cocks across the stump?" Kirk looked at her questioningly, while he did as she asked. Susie walked up to stand by the stump.

"Do you remember me, you sick bastard? I hope so, and I hope you live long enough to feel this pain."

As she finished speaking, she swung her arm in an arc, her hand holding one of the alien machetes, removing his penicles about an inch from his trunk. His pearly black and white life blood spurted from his severed staff, briefly arcing and then running in a decreasing stream.

Before he completely expired, Susie grabbed him by his arm and steered him to the bank of the brackish brook. Another slice with the machete laid open his abdomen. She then turned him and pushed him face down into the salty water. His dying scream echoed off the river bed walls.

"General Kirk! I must protest this uncivilized style of execution of an officer of rank. It...it...it is totally uncalled for. Our culture permits the Commanders...

"Perhaps you wish to join him," Kirk started, only to be interrupted by Susie.

"Let me have him, Kirk, please. I haven't felt this good since that morning at the farm."

He smiled at the memory. "Much as I'd like to help you, Susie, unless you can prove he is responsible for a crime like the other officer, he has to be executed legally."

"He was in charge of the whole invasion, right? Then he's responsible for everything his troops did, right? And you just heard him condone that bastard's actions. He's guilty of murder for everyone they killed without a trial or hearing of some sort."

Kirk thought a moment, then nodded. "Ron!" he called. In an instant, his second in command was there. "Remember that old sergeant who kicked your bride and pushed her face into the sidewalk?" Ron nodded, tightlipped.

"Remember where we left him, that bog just outside of Rutherford, on the campus?" Kirk's second smiled grimly. "I think the Admiral would like a swim before he greets his men again. To help him on his way, one or two broken arms might help."

"Do you want video for the news people?"

"Only of the swim, the last minute or so. I promised him death by three o'clock. Don't make me a liar."

"No problem, boss. Then can I stop and see Minnie?"

"Take a week. We'll be that long and longer getting organized for the recovery. The Census will be the big thing. I'm going to need you to do a census of the telepaths, broken down by age, sex and ability. Probably some other stuff, but be thinking about how and who 'n' what you're going to need."

By the next summer, the Recovery was well under way. The telepaths, some three million worldwide, had pushed to make the United Nations a true world government, with democratically elected representatives from all the nations. Teams of telepaths oversaw the elections and insured legitimacy.

Lorenz had accepted a position of Chief Advisor to the World President. Kirk was his personal ambassador.

So it was with a great deal of surprise that his old boss, Dick Hobbs, opened his door one summer evening and saw Kirk standing there. "Hey, Dick, how're things?"

"Kirk! What the hell are you doing here? From everything we hear, you're supposed to be chasing your tail in the Capitols of the world. Come in, come in!"

"In a way, Dick, I'm here on business. You and Sally are childless; is that right?" Frowning, Dick nodded.

"Wha..."

"And how old are you and Sally?"

"42 and 38. Wha..."

"That's what I thought, pretty much. How old is Monty?"

"I'm not sure, exactly. Late twenties, early thirties, I think; why?"

"To try to get the male/female balance back closer to the 50/50 it should be, instead of the 1 to 4 it is, the world Senate has issued a proclamation legalizing polygamy; requiring it really. Any healthy male over the age of 25 must have between two and four wives, with issue from each."

"So what's the problem? Sounds like a pretty good deal for men, if you ask me."

"Why don't you have kids, Dick?"

"In my mid-twenties, I was in an accident and developed a massive infection. My body temp was up to 105 for nearly two weeks. 'Fraid it fried my balls. Sally was my nurse. The one who explained why the old doc who was taking care of me was so sad when he gave me the medical terms.

"I was young and stupid, and kind of cheered when she told me I couldn't father kids. She had recently learned there was some sort of problem in her feminine plumbing, blocking sperm from getting to her uterus. We commiserated and started dating.

"Do you think there will be a problem?"

Instead of answering, Kirk reached out mentally and put his old boss to sleep. He did the same with Sally, then searched for Monty. Convincing her that he was Dick, he went up to her bedroom. On the way, drawing close to her bedroom, he scanned her to see how close she was to ovulation.

What he found made his jaw drop and his control of her slipped. "Kirk? Is that you? How wonderful to see you. I'd think you'd be too busy to waste time on people like us."

"Well, uh, I heard something I thought might be important to you guys and I stopped by to tell Dick before the story hits the news tomorrow. But, I guess I misinterpreted something Dick told me a while ago. It's good to see you again, too.

"Tell me, is Dick aware of your history?"

"I'd say so. He helped me arrange the surgery and gave me my first job when I was able to go back to work."

"And Sally?"

"As it turns out, we're second cousins, a couple of times removed."

"Amazing. I'm glad you all found each other." the thought ran through his head, "Two infertile adults and a transgendered female." He shook his head, unbelieving. "When he wakes in the morning, remind Dick I was here, and tell him everything will be fine; not to worry."

Out on the street, in his chauffeured car, he thought of the farm, and the people there. His wives, and his mother and their children, and his sisters , the mother and daughter trio, Estee, Eva, and Nell. With a grin, he thought about Susie, the unlikely heroine of the Alien War, as it was beginning to be called.

She had been one of the early victims, had suffered the worst the aliens could visit on a female prisoner and survived. Given the opportunity, she had provided information and suggestions which ultimately led to their defeat. And now, in the aftermath, she was doing her part to aid in the repopulation efforts.

After the final conflict, in which she had executed her primary tormentor, she had returned to the farm and moved in with Bitsy and her 'friends.' At Kirk's request, Lorenz had altered Butch and Jim's restrictions to allow them to also fuck Susie.

When she had learned that fertile men would be required to take extra wives, she had considered the impact on her household and decided that some action needed to be taken to keep it intact.

As often happens in multi-female families, Doreen, Marilee and Bitsy all had their periods within a few days of each other, implying that their fertile periods were also closely aligned.

One weekend, which coincided with a fertile time, Susie got the six of them together and had the men fuck her and Bitsy until they ejaculated, JIm with her; Bitsy, with Butch.

Susie then had Doreen lie on her back, feet in the air so her pussy resembled a star gazing lily, wide open and looking at the ceiling.

Susie then straddled Doreen's pussy, so their legs were scissored, and lowered herself so their two pussies were, in effect, kissing, allowing Jim's cum to flow from Susie into Doreen's cunt.

It took them a rew fun filled months, but this exercise eventually got Doreen and Marilee, as well as Bitsy, pregnant.

Recalling the telling and demonstration of the technique with Susie and Jasmine brought a smile to Kirk's face, and made him think about the new laws and how they might affect him.

He was barely thirty, healthy as a horse, and capable of supporting a large family. But then, he already had a large family. Erica, Mary, and Tiffany for wives, with whom he had already fathered seven children, three sons and four daughters, and his mother, with whom there was a fourth son.

And then there was Jasmine, and Rose; hmm, was Rose still capable... and how about Nell, Eva, and Estee? Per the telepath census, they needed more telepathic sons, too.

Hmmm...A Kirk Dynasty?

julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers
1...345678