Feverish

Story Info
Sixville Science (7).
14.8k words
4.25
41.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE

*Day 212 17:00 hours*

Dr Phelps finished interviewing Subject One and signalled to the guard that he could be returned to his cell.

Jim Nine Pines, the security man, led the shackled man, named Temple, from the treatment room and to one of the large elevators. Their destination was Secure Sublevel Ten, the furthest from daylight.

He waved at Trent at Secure Five, who waved back.

Nine Pines chained his prisoner to the metal bar installed for the purpose and as the door closed he watched Dr Phelps head to another elevator.

He knew that the mature lady, the complex's chief psychologist, was heading upwards to attend a meeting of all senior staff.

He passed the time of the journey down wondering if the higher ups would be talking about what had got Tanner so excited. Still, nothing to do with him, he supposed.

The door opened soundlessly and Pearce, the guard posted on SS10 nodded to the bulky Native American.

Temple and his shadow proceeded down the well-lit corridor passed unoccupied cells and observation rooms.

Currently the whole base only had two inmates in residence, the other named Marcus and Nine Pines was looking forward to the day when all of the twenty cells had residents again. It was just too quiet and boring.

+++++++++++++++

Dr Phelps exited her ride at Level 11/-1, the connecting floor between the ten Habitat Sublevels and the ten below.

The only feature on this level was the 'airlock' as Trekkie Lewis had nicknamed it.

On either side of the thick bombproof partition sat guards in their stations. Only if both guards opened the doors could one gain entry to the Habitat levels.

Dr Phelps didn't know either of the men's names because she didn't care to know. So long as they performed their jobs and kept her safe, that was what mattered.

It was only when she was half way through that she noticed the younger woman in the far post and smiled.

The serious looking redhead was Hannah Ryder, responsible for the facility's security. Dr Phelps liked her.

"Hello, Doctor. On your way up?" She called cheerfully.

Phelps nodded and Hannah fell in beside her.

The two women strode towards the Habitat elevators in companionable silence.

"Computer, Dr Ryder's current location?" Hannah asked the central computer.

Dr Phelps rolled her eyes, but it was only in jest. She knew that the base's medical doctor, and Hannah's husband, was habitually late for meetings.

"Dr Ryder is in your quarters."

"At least it's not sick bay." Hannah joked with Phelps.

"Any idea why Tanner summoned us? It had better be good or Schroeder will eat him alive."

Hannah shrugged and thought about Lewis Tanner. He was the youngest of the senior staff and the most nervous. It must have taken some courage to call for a meeting.

+++++++++++++

Dr Phelps and Hannah entered the conference room on HS1, and saw that everyone was present.

Hannah slipped into the seat Russell had saved for her. She risked giving his knee a squeeze.

"Thank you for coming. On table in front of you is a report." Lewis said, woodenly, bright red already. "It outlines what I've found with the new scanner that HQ sent last week.... an entirely new phenomena! It's neither chemical, energy or radiation but has characteristics of all three!"

Lewis looked as if he was going to start bouncing around the room.

"It's localised to Sixville?" Dr Ryder asked, puzzled. He scanned the charted data carefully.

Lewis nodded.

"Mr Tanner, I chose Sixville to base this facility because it is the epitome of 'ordinariness'. I find it hard to believe that you have stumbled across a feature missed by everyone else." Dr Ava Schroeder sneered down her nose at the young man.

"I didn't stumble..." Lewis mumbled, dreading the fact that things had turned against him.

"Mr Tanner, atmospherics are not your field of expertise. So tell me, why are you using this new equipment, which is not even intended for this purpose?"

Lewis opened and closed his mouth stupidly.

"Lewis, my team haven't had time to study the specs on the machine and check its calibrations yet. Maybe we should wait until then before we form any conclusions." Craig Lockhart, the chief technician, said, not unsympathetically.

"I think not. This base is subject to funding by Government sponsors and I have to account for every dime. I'm certainly not going to authorise expenditure of time and resources on a matter that falls outside of our scientific remit." Schroeder exclaimed forcefully.

Lewis turned to face each of his colleagues for back up.

"Could what you've found pose a hazard to the company personnel or the subjects?

Lewis smiled. Dr Ryder's question was a fair and responsible one.

"The levels I've found are fairly small but there's no telling what the threat of long-term exposure could be." He answered, wiggling his dark eyebrows to emphasize the point.

Dr Schroeder shook her head.

"There is no danger. Lewis is mistaken. Let's forget this meeting even took place." She said in her clipped Oxford educated British accent.

"Wait...!" Lewis cried, not wanting to be dismissed so easily.

"Dr Schroeder. We aren't qualified to assess Lewis' findings but the company has experts who are. There's no harm in passing this report to them, is there?" Dr Singh, the pharmacologist, interjected.

"Very well," Ava sighed. "Lewis, let me have all the data you have collected by tonight and I'll send it."

"Thank you." Lewis whispered.

"Any other matters to discuss, while we are here?"

"Well I was going to email everyone but since we're here... It's time for everyone to get his or her compulsory annual physicals. Can everyone pass that on to his or her staff?"

There was a murmur of assent before people began to file out of the room.

"Ella is cooking fajitas in the rec room if you guys want to join us?" Lockhart told the Ryders.

Russell looked at his wife for a decision.

"No. I have to prepare for the next prisoner transfer, but you can go." She told him.

"I'll head home too. Next time." Russell said amicably.

+++++++++++++++

Russell and his wife opened the door to their quarters.

B-dis, the company they worked for, had spared no expense. Their living space was well furnished and comfortable with a clean and simple design. Neutral rugs offset the pale wooden floors and muted lighting.

Hannah headed straight for her open plan office space.

"Aw, I thought you were kidding about having to work..." Russell protested.

"Russ, I have to get some documents to the Department of Justice by tomorrow. It's not like our 'guests' can just pop by..."

Russell shrugged and went to get changed, emerging a couple of minutes later to lounge on the sofa.

He watched as his wife typed, her curly hair falling across her face. He smiled as she bit her lip in concentration.

"This new guy, Ward, is a real bastard." Hannah called out, not turning to look at her husband.

Russell grunted his answer.

"When he wasn't being a respected lecturer he was raping girls in alleyways. They got him on twelve counts."

Russell got up and began to massage Hannah's shoulders; he knew what was coming.

"What we are doing here? Is it ethical, do you think?"

She'd asked the same thing several times before.

"Han. Dr Schroeder is a certified genius with doctorates in neurology, microbiology, psychology...we've got the Government's approval," Russell said, but she tightened slightly. "The convicts are relocated to our cushy cells where they don't have to face the prison population for a time. They're the winners here, really."

Hannah relaxed.

"And we get to understand the minds of these monsters...." She sighed.

"And maybe find ways of treating them." Russell finished her sentence.

"I know." She expelled a lungful of air. " I don't like it though."

Russell placed his arms round her shoulders and hugged her. He inhaled the sweet smell of her hair and temporarily lost himself.

"We're perfectly safe. You know we are: you designed all the security." He reassured her and Hannah reached up to stroke his handsome face.

++++++++++++++++++

FEVERISH

*Day 213 18: 09 Hours*

Dr Ryder faced the man in his sickbay. Despite the shackles and two guards his patient looked just like any urbane middle-aged, middle class white male.

Russell drew some blood calmly.

"Maggie, take this down to Dr Goode for me." He said as he turned to his nurse. "And then you can head home for the night."

Maggie nodded her pretty head and walked briskly from the room.

Russell noted, with amusement, how the guards watched the sway of her ass. Ward, the prisoner, licked his lips. Russell stopped smiling. He felt a little protective towards the young woman and, not for the first time, wondered if this was a suitable place for her.

"We're all done here, Mr Ward." He said, turning to clear his instruments. "These two men will get you settled in below."

"Thank you, Doctor. I'm looking forward to my stay." He said as he was led out of the room.

Russell began to write up his notes.

+++++++++++++++++

*Day 213 19: 00 Hours*

Russell was just finishing up and preparing to leave when Dr Schroeder, the facility's director, entered.

"Hello, Dr Schroeder." He called to her from his desk. He had been a little surprised that she had not been present for the intake. She usually supervised all of the prisoners' arrivals.

"Russell. I'm here for my physical." She said, appearing a bit unsteady on her feet.

Russell stood up and considered his superior. She looked intoxicated and he was wary.

"It's late, Ava. Perhaps you can find time tomorrow?"

She ignored him and lay down on a bed.

"Have you been out?" Russell probed.

"The natives of Sixville are a friendly bunch, Russ. Have you met any?"

Russell shook his head and fiddled with his cuffs. Russ knew her history and was relieved, at least, that she had been drinking in company.

"I think you're a little drunk." He winced.

Ava Schroeder played deaf.

"My physical?" She inquired as she unbuttoned her blouse.

Russell couldn't help his eyes being drawn down to the pale silvery scar across her flat stomach, the result of a rape two years ago. The trial had been very public. It must have been very traumatic to face such scrutiny in front of all of the scientific community.

He was full of sympathy and decided to indulge her request, even if it was for appearance only.

Russell flashed his penlight into her blue eyes and took her blood pressure.

"Okay. Let's finish up another time." He said, glancing at his watch.

"You haven't listened to my heart." She sighed impatiently, bringing his hand up to her chest.

Russell looked down at his hand placed on his boss' black bra. There was no mistaking this for anything other than a drunken pass.

He pulled his hand away sharply.

"Ava..." He cautioned as she tried to focus on his face.

"Are you worried about Hannah? She doesn't have to know..."

Russell blinked. This is awkward, he thought to himself, sardonically.

He turned to a counter to collect his thoughts. How could he extract himself from this situation without causing offence?

"I won't ever tell..." Ava whispered, her breath on the back of his neck as her hands slipped into his pockets and began to rummage.

God, her clumsy groping was actually having an effect!

"Ava!" He exclaimed, taking hold of her forearms and lifting her hands from his pants.

He turned and brushed past her.

"We're both going to be very embarrassed about this in the morning." He warned.

"But we can both be very happy right now..." She giggled as she hitched up her hem to reveal a radiant thigh.

"Goodnight Ava." Russell said firmly as he took her arm and guided her to the door.

+++++++++++++

*Day 213 19: 30 Hours*

"That fucking bitch!" Hannah yelled when Russell told her what had transpired. They shared everything with one another.

"Hannah. She was drunk and it was stupid." He said, trying to calm his wife.

"I think I should go and slap her, right now!"

Russell moved to intercept any movement towards the door. Hannah was prowling round the room, biting a fingernail.

"Be reasonable, please." He pleaded. "You know what she's been through."

"She's fucked up in the head. What kind of rape victim spends her life with rapists?!!"

Russell was surprised at the harshness of his wife's words.

"A very brave one...?" Russell suggested quietly.

"Why are you defending her?!!!" Hannah screamed, infuriated at Russell's even demeanour.

"Why are you so angry? Really?" He asked, sitting down. Somehow something so simple took all the wind out of his wife's sails. She sat down beside him.

"She's got that whole Teutonic blonde goddess thing happening..." Hannah moaned, looking miserable.

" Germanic ice maiden, with lots of baggage..." Russell joked.

Hannah laughed too.

"Han, every single woman on the planet could offer herself to me and I'd turn down every single one. There's only woman for me and that's you!"

"Really?" Hannah asked with puppy dog eyes.

"There's not a girl alive that could steal me away from you."

Hannah rested her head on his chest and doodled a hand over his shirt.

"Even Angelina?"

"Well, no... I'd jump in bed with Angelina in a heartbeat!" Russell grinned as Hannah landed a playful swipe on his chest.

"She likes things kinky, if you believe the stories...." Hannah said, feigning disinterest.

She pulled off Russell's glasses and folded them carefully. She placed them on the nearby table.

"What are you up to?" Russell asked, with a lopsided smile. He had a pretty good idea; they'd never had a heated discussion or row that hadn't turned into sex. It was one of the reasons why he considered himself one of the luckiest men alive.

Hannah stood up precariously on the sofa and gazed down at her man. She wobbled on one leg as she tugged down her panties.

"I'm gonna sit on your face."

Russell had no time to reply before Hannah's skirt closed over his head.

Ensconced in darkness Hannah's pussy became his whole world, a world of hot wet taste and scent.

Russell's tongue foraged through her folds and lapped up her juices.

Hannah groaned as Russell began in earnest. She clung to the wall, her fingernails digging into the soft pine.

"Oh....yeah..." She sighed as he brought his strong hands to her ass, gripping it to hold her in place.

"Ahhhh....eat me like that...." Hannah called down when she felt his long tongue curl and flex in her pussy.

His muffled chuckle tickled as he rubbed his nose over her throbbing clit. She shuddered wildly. A hand left her ass and joined Russell on her hairy snatch, one then two digits dipping up into her.

Hannah's breasts squashed against the wall as she risked looking over her shoulder. She saw Russell's big thick cock outlined down his pant leg.

"You do... that...good, baby! Faster..." She moaned as he flicked a zigzag over her pussy lips. "You like me sitting on your face?" She queried, grinding down.

Russell didn't answer verbally but he certainly used his mouth, breathing and sucking her throbbing button.

"Mmmmmmm" Hannah murmured, biting her lip.

Russell started to hum on her clitoris as his thumb traced a spiral down her pussy lips.

"I'm gonna...cum...if you...keep that up..." Hannah wailed and Russell sure wasn't going to stop.

Fronds of ecstasy roamed throughout her body, building steadily. She feared toppling off the chair as any control she had over her body was stripped away. There was nothing she could do except accept the pleasure rippling through every sinew of her flesh.


"Jesus...Jesus....Jesus....yes...." She shrieked as Russell lifted at the waist, holding hers and lifting her too.

".............." She swallowed down air as the orgasm subsided.

Russell dropped back to the seat, head still buried under her skirt. He was supplying gentle kisses to each of her thighs. She could have stayed that way forever but she wanted more.

Russell blinked as light returned as his wife jumped off.

She took up position in the middle of the room, flushed and beautiful.

"Why so far away?" Russ asked, licking her slickness from his lips.

"Get undressed." Hannah ordered and Russell obliged, shucking clothes as he walked.

When he reached Hannah she made him turn around with his hands on the beam under the ceiling. She cuffed him before he knew it.

"I can't touch you this way." He whined petulantly.

Hannah just winked promiscuously and darted behind him.

However he turned he could not catch sight of her, but he could hear the sound of her clothes falling to the ground.

"Hannah!" He called out.

He trembled as her fingers dawdled from his armpits and down, caressing his ribs. Her hands rested on his hips as she leant up to kiss the back of his neck and his shoulder blades.

A pale, freckled arm twiddled with his sandy chest hair as one stroked his belly. He could feel her body pressed to his back and hear her heavy breathing. He pictured her face, her eyes shut as she explored like someone blind.

She shifted down to rest a palm on his right knee. It moved upwards torturously slow. All Russell could do was watch as it made slow progress to his cock and balls.

The hand cupped his sac, as if his wife was assessing their weight.

Hannah giggled as Russell stamped his foot involuntarily. As a boon, her fingers reached his rock hard dick and ran under its underside.

"Would you be happy if...? Would you settle for a... wank?" She giggled mischievously. "I'd let you cum on the floor, just this once..."

"Hannah!"

"Oh, poor baby. Should I be a good wife?" She pondered as her thumb and forefinger rubbed the rim of his helmet. "Maybe not..."

Russell took a step back, figuring her face was exactly level with his ass.

"Ha ha ha...not quite docile, I see?" Hannah rocked on the balls of her feet. Her head popped round his side and she looked him up and down.

"Yes, the back is fun but this is definitely your best side..." Her eyes focused on his eager genitals.

She hopped in front of him and then jumped up athletically, her legs encircling his waist.

She reached down, swinging off him, to position his dick at her hole.

He nestled his head in her cleavage, muting his moan as he finally penetrated his wife's pussy. Slender though she was, it felt like her entire weight was enveloping his forthright shaft.

"Hooow, yeah..." He groaned, rocking his hips, easily thrusting into Hannah's welcoming pussy.

"I... love... you...Russ." She informed him, gazing down at his face, one hand flat against the ceiling. Russell smiled joyfully through the exertion.

"You...might be...better...than Angelina....just..."

Hannah rested her face on his forehead, taking small nips at his arms as he filled her completely with his semen.

++++++++++++++++

*Day 214 05:45 hours*

Hannah pulled the covers over her head as Russell got up and he let her go back to sleep. The shower he took only partially eased the good kind of fatigue he felt.

He left their quarters with a smile on his face and listened to the piped birdsong that flittered through his corridor. It usually irritated him but this morning the sounds of the forest were a pleasant addition.

He had walked only a few steps when Lewis' door opened and Maggie Kemp stepped out, sans shoes. She hadn't noticed him yet.

"Good morning." He called to her cheerfully, a knowing smile plastered on his face.

"Doctor Ryder?! Shit! Umm...?"

Russell smiled with wicked beneficence, as if he had no idea what was going on.

His nurse looked at Lewis' door and back at Dr Ryder.

"Don't rush in today, Maggie. Take your time." Russell said as he patted the embarrassed girl on the arm.