Few of My Ultra-Perverted Fantasies

Story Info
Some of the juiciest stories you will ever encounter.
777 words
2.53
48.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, I am a white boi who's addicted to sissy porn and have a lot of wicked and perverted fantasies. In this list, I will enumerate some of them. I would ask the readers to name the one that they like the most in the comments section so I can write a story about it. Authors are more than welcome if they want to write about any of the themes mentioned here and plz write your link to the story in the comment section.

I am a white boi facing a Muslim apocalypse where they have invaded my country and enslaved us all. All the men had 2 choices: die or become girls. I chose the latter. Now this is a series of many stories each one dictating the fate of a femboi having to work demeaning jobs as a girl and face the humiliation subjected to "him" by the others.

The 1st one has to work as a maid cleaning houses all days with a partner who is a Muslim girl captured trying to help the white men resistance and forced into slavery. She is kept like that and forced to help him in his job until she acknowledges Muslim superiority and torture him to gain their trust again. Now in this job they are rented to Muslim families where they help the wives clean their houses, do their dishes, polish their floors and sometimes more than that. You can imagine the women shock when they find out that one of the couple isn't a girl which lead to a lot of embarrassing incidents where the sissy is asked a lot of humiliating questions, forced to work without his panties scrubbing the floors in his French maid with his asshole showing and his wee wee with his balls dangling... what a marvelous site. Some of them even walk in house pouring water on the floor with him crawling around following them. The only thing good going on in his life is this girl who feels sorry for him and tries to help him until someday she comes to the conclusion that her Masters are right. This happens when one of the women force him to moan like a bitch while fucking him with the stick of the broom. But WHAT really changed her mind was the fact that he had an erection the whole time and he came without even touching his wee wee on his apron which he was forced to lick clean.

The 2nd one is about a cheap street whore where I detail her normal working week strolling the streets for customers and doing the most humiliating acts for as little as 5 bucks. These include slobbering over a cock in a restaurant while she is under the table all while hearing the customers laugh and comments, forced to have a bukkake in the middle of a busy street while people are taking photos, riding cocks on a public bench ...

The 3rd one is about a sissy working in a brothel to earn her boobs. Why would Muslim men who have 4 wives come to a brothel to satisfy their sexual needs? Well bcz their fantasies are so repulsing and perverted that even their white bitches aren't going to fulfill them, so they turn to white bois instead. She has to endure gangbangs, blowbangs, bdsm, humiliating sex games, roleplay, petplay...

Another story is about a girly boi who a Muslim woman choose to train him to become the perfect wife to gift him to her husband bcz she is becoming old and she wants him to have a hot teen. She is ugly but have a curvy body. She is stern and ruthless. She trains the boi about everything a good old wife need to know from taking care of the house, her body and her husband and being submissive all the time. Her training sessions include physical fitness and dildo training where she becomes the perfect cocksucker and can take a 10 inch fat cock like the one her husband have.

Finally a short story about a whiteboi wife riding behind her husband on a motorcycle. She is wearing only a top and heels so her ass is showing and she is sitting on a big black dildo strapped to the motorcycle seat. Her husband takes her on a tour in the city in front of everyone then head to the mountain cabinet where he rents her to a group of women who enjoy pegging her, making her lick their pussy and ass, humiliate her...

In the next work, I will write about other types including bbc, femdom, and much more.