FFFF Ch. 09

Story Info
Courtney Friel and Cast of Big Bang Theory.
5.8k words
4.47
44.4k
7
1

Part 9 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Courtney Friel and Cast of Big Bang Theory

Courtney stood in front of the women from the FFFF Club and was as nervous as a cat in a room full of rockers. "Ladies I hope you enjoy watching my fantasy as much as I had making it. I was extremely nervous at first with my guests, but they made me very comfortable and I quickly got into the fray with the three stars. I don't want to give it away, so with that, here is my fantasy, please be kind!"

The huge wall screen came to life and Courtney was seated in a large overstuffed chair. She was wearing a scooped neck floral dress. It clung to her large breasts and was very tight around her trim waist. The skirt flared out and covered her full thighs and dimpled knees. Her feet were in strappy white heels and as always her long golden blonde hair was curled and hung across her shoulders in waves of golden wheat. Her lips were wet and pink to match the flowers on her dress and her eyes were made up to accent her gorgeous dark blue eyes.

The camera panned out and seated on the couch across from Courtney were the three main stars from The Big Bang Theory. There was Johnny Galecki, who played Leonard; Jim Parsons, who played Sheldon; and Kaley Cuoco, who played Penny.

Courtney began; "Hello Jim, Johnny & Kaley, it's nice to be here with you. I just wanted to say in advance how honored I am to be here interviewing three of the biggest comedy stars on television."

Kaley responded; "Well thank you Courtney, even though a lot of Hollywood is liberal, we here on the set of Big Bang, we watch Fox and love watching your interviews. I think that's one of the reasons we agreed to have you interview us."

Courtney smiled; "Why thank you Kaley, so what is the other reasons?"

Johnny spoke up; "We all think you're hot looking and wanted to meet you in person!"

Courtney blushed and Kaley playfully slapped Johnny on the arm; "You weren't suppose to tell her that!"

Jim laughed; "Why not Kaley, she is and even you thought so!"

Now it was Kaley's turn to blush; "Sorry Courtney, can we get off this subject? What do you want to know about us?"

Courtney was laughing now and began; "Well Kaley can you tell me how it feels to have one of the top shows on TV?"

"Well Courtney it's unbelievable. After coming off the last show, Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter, I thought it was going to difficult to beat. We started off slow, but now have hit our stride and hope to last for many seasons to come."

"How about you Johnny, what do you think is the reason?"

Johnny sat forward and placed his hand on Kaley's bare knee; "I think it's the incredible chemistry we have among the five of us."

Jim spoke up; "I have to disagree Johnny, if anything the chemistry is between you and Kaley here. I feel like a third wheel a lot of the time when the cameras are not rolling. Sure while we're filming I'm a very, very big part of the show, but once the cameras stop, I'm left out in the cold and I sort of resent that, especially the way I feel about the two of you. Kaley, if you only knew how much I wanted to get you alone and do to you what I've seen Johnny do, well you drive me crazy and I'm not sure if I can take it much longer!"

Kaley looked shock; "JIM! We never thought you even noticed, or even cared. What are you speaking about in particular?"

"Well Kaley, in some of the bedroom scenes, I've noticed that once the cameras stop and we take a break, well you and Johnny continue on and YOU sure are not acting!"

Johnny took his hand off Kaley's knee; "We never thought you even noticed Jim. We are sorry for not including you."

Kaley looked at Johnny; "What are you saying Johnny, you're willing to share me with Jim? Don't I have any say in this?"

Courtney spoke up; "Woo, woo here you three. I don't want to start trouble here, maybe we can come up with a compromise here of some sort."

The three of them looked at Courtney with a puzzled look on their faces and Kaley spoke up first; "What are you proposing her Courtney?"

Courtney bit her lower lip and slowly looked up at Kaley with those dark blue eyes and it made Kaley shiver with a sudden rush of sexual excitement; "Well all three of you were talking about how hot I was to you. We could act upon that and with my assistance the four of us could, well sort of get together. Kaley, you could then see if you were attracted to Jim as much as he is to you. If that doesn't work out, I'll be there to step in and defuse the situation and make sure everyone and I do mean everyone is satisfied!"

There was tension and excitement in the air as the three stars sat back to ponder Courtney's proposal. This gave Courtney time to assess the three across from her. Johnny and Jim were dresses as always, Jim in a long sleeved tee and jeans, Johnny in a plaid shirt and jeans and then Courtney took in Kaley's appearance, as always she looked fantastic. She was dressed in her Cheesecake Factory uniform. Her long wavy blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail leaving her face clear and her long slender neck very inviting to Courtney. Her ruffled and lace white blouse was unbuttoned down to her swelling breasts. They were threatening to burst free from their confinement. They were no way as large as Courtney's but looked about the size of large pears and just as juicy and firm. They looked even more inviting with the golden vest covering her belly and causing her breast to push even harder against the opened blouse. Below that her dark blue skirt hugged her hips, ass and thighs perfectly. With her constant movement on the sofa the skirt had ridden up to about mid-thigh and her long graceful legs were driving Courtney crazy. She couldn't wait to bury her face between those luscious thighs and devour her pussy.

Courtney could feel that fabulous feeling between her own thighs, the tingling and the wetness was growing and she could feel her nipples hardening as she waited for their reply.

Johnny, Jim and Kaley huddled together and when they broke Kaley spoke up; "Courtney, before we agree, could you please spell out exactly what you had in mind?"

"Well I guess you and Johnny could start and I could help out with Jim over here. After that I guess we could switch and see just how you and Jim interact. I would be the buffer, so to speak if anything got uncomfortable for you. I could jump in and sort of relief the tension so to speak."

Kaley smiled and in a whisper said; "How about you and I Courtney?"

Courtney was now smiling from ear to ear; "I was hoping you wanted to go there, but I didn't want to scare you away. Have you ever been with a woman before?"

Kaley nodded; "On the last show, my sister on the show. Amy Davidson and I got it on several times and near the end of the show, my show mother Katie Sagel, Amy and I met regularly for hot threesomes."

The guys and Courtney were getting all hot and bothered by what Kaley was saying and Jim spoke up; "So Courtney where do you propose we get together?"

Courtney was bursting with excitement as she knew her fantasy was about to come true; "Well Jim, my limo is downstairs and we could be at my suite in minutes or we could use the bedroom here on the set."

All three of them said in unison; "No, no way, too risky here!"

Courtney stood; "Well I guess it's my suite, so whenever you three are ready....."

Kaley stood; "I should change first."

Jim shook his head; "No don't Kaley, I love you in that outfit and I've always fantasized about taking it off of you!"

Kaley blushed; "Jim, I never knew!!!

Kaley, Jim and Johnny followed Courtney out to the limo and on the ride to the hotel the tension was enormous. As they got out of the limo, Jim patted Kaley on the ass and broke the tension. When Courtney saw this she took the opportunity to brush her hand against Johnny's cock and he gave her a knowing smile and just exited the limo.

They headed directly to the bank of elevators and Courtney was getting wetter by the second knowing soon she'd eating Kaley's pussy and sucking on Jim and Johnny's cock.

When the elevator door closed Kaley turned to Jim; "I guess we should test the waters, don't you Jim?"

He nodded and wrapping his hand around her waist and drew her to his body. He lowered his mouth to hers and their lips met in a tentative kiss.

Johnny watched with a little bit of jealousy and to break that Courtney stepped over to him and seeing she was a few inches taller then he was, she leaned down and kissed him, but with a lot more passion.

Johnny responded quickly and kissed her back.

When Kaley saw this out of the corner of her eye she kissed Jim harder, but before it could escalate the elevator doors opened to Courtney's floor.

All four of them exited the elevator slightly out of breath, but with great anticipation of what was about to occur.

Once in the suite the tension once again returned and Courtney took the lead; "Who wants a drink?"

They all responded; "I do!"

That broke the ice and they all started laughing, one by one Courtney gave them their poison and Kaley downed hers, as did Jim and Courtney refilled their drinks.

She took Courtney by the hand and led her out to the balcony. It overlooked the ocean and it calmed Kaley down. They were out there for about ten minutes talking about their love lives and other things and as they re-entered the suite Courtney had Kaley at ease and was ready to go forward.

Courtney went over to Johnny, who was sitting on the sofa and took his hand and now led him out to the balcony. When they were out there she turned to him; "I think we should give the two of them some time alone to get comfortable with one another, what do you think?"

He smiled up at her and could only nod. He was mesmerized by Courtney's gorgeous face and wanted nothing more then to kiss her once again.

Courtney could sense his apprehension and took the lead. She steeped closer to him and leaning in, kissed him and she immediately felt his tongue come out and lick her lower lip. She sucked his tongue into her mouth and she heard him groan deep in his throat.

He dipped his tongue in and lightly bit down on her lower lip.

It was Courtney's turn to moan as she pulled his body against hers and she smiled to herself when she felt his stiffening cock poke her taut belly. She continued the kiss and as she leaned in, her luxurious golden blonde hair cascaded across his face and neck. She reached down and cupped his cock in her tiny hand and closed her fingers around it.

He moaned in her mouth and pulling away dropped his mouth to her slender neck and began licking and sucking at the nape of her neck, the tiny earlobe and the tender flesh along her neck.

She let out a groan and tugged at his belt and yanked down his zipper on his jeans. It fell to the floor of the balcony and she tugged down his boxers and she heard him hiss when she wrapped her soft tender hand around his pulsating thick cock. She drew in her breath when she realized just how thick his cock was. It had to be around six or seven inches long, but extremely thick. She could not close her hand around it and she got even wetter thinking about this thick soda pop can cock plow her throbbing cunt.

Johnny was getting into this quickly and slipped his hands down her slender back and finding the long zipper, drew it down it's track to just about her firm rounded ass.

Before he could slide it off she slipped to the floor of the balcony and took his thick cock into her mouth. She licked at the head and bobbed up and down several times. Taking it out of her mouth she held it in one hand and stroked it. While she was doing this she flicked her tongue back and forth like a lizard on his cockhead and this brought a groan from him. She quickly stood and turned towards the suite and holding him by his thick cock led him back into the room.

While this was going on out on the balcony Jim and Kaley were sitting on the bed, both tentative about making the first move. When Kaley saw Johnny and Courtney locked in a heated embrace on the balcony she turned towards Jim and placing her dainty finger on his chin, she turned his face to hers. She slowly closed the gap between the two of them and their lips met in a soft tender kiss. When she broke the kiss she stared at him with those dark blue eyes and once again placed her lips on his. This time the kiss was a little more passionate and it grew. Kaley opened her mouth and felt his tongue slip in and dance around her mouth.

Jim found her tongue and sucked on it slowly and she followed sending it into his mouth. His hands came up and ran through her tightly bound ponytail. He tugged at it and her head moved back. When this happened he began kissing her neck, his tongue sent shivers though her body as he slid to her ear and sucked on her earlobe and drove his tongue into her ear canal.

She moaned quietly and ran her hands along his slim chest and down to his pants. She ran it up and down his leg and let out a loud gasp when she realized how long it was. She pulled back and looked him in the eye; "Oh my god Jim, you're fucking huge. How long is it?"

He smiled his typical sly smile; Bazinga Penny! It's just over twelve inches long, but it just isn't very thick!"

She started laughing; "Good one Sheldon, but really Jim, I never felt one that large before. As for thickness, with a cock that long, who need thickness, can I see it?"

He laughed; "Be my guest Kaley, just don't be scared off by its size!"

"Are you kidding, I can't wait to get my hands on it. Wait a second, I'll be right back." She ran off to the bathroom and came back in with a huge smile on her face; "Great, Courtney did have some baby oil in her bag, now to unveil that monster!"

She slipped his shirt off over his head and ran her nails down his slender frame. When her hands came to his pants, with shaking hands she tugged open the snap and pulled the zipper down. She urged him up and he rose slightly and she tugged his pants down and her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. He wasn't wearing underwear and his cock, now fully stiff slapped against her chin.

He reached down and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand and then reached back and cupping her head gripped her ponytail and guided her face to his cock.

As if she was hypnotized she was led to his cock. She opened her mouth and with a loud guttural moan closed her pink lips around the head of his cock. She looked up at him with those dark blue eyes and slow and steadily sank down onto his cock. Inch by glorious inch it disappeared down her throat. She locked eyes with his and as nine inches disappeared, she began to tear up. Her nostrils flared as she tried to get oxygen into her lungs. She stopped at ten inches and worked the long thin shaft with her tongue and felt his cock lurch and she stopped, she didn't want him cumming, not yet, she wanted all of his cock down her throat, She pulled back in and once again proceeded to swallow his cock and she smiled to herself when she bottomed out. She cupped his huge balls in her tiny hands and working her throat muscles massaged his cock. She sucked as hard as she could and she could hear him let out a loud growl as he pulled hard on her ponytail.

Inch by inch she slipped his cock out of her mouth. When it was completely out, it was covered in her saliva and she stroked it with both hands and still had some cock uncovered.

Just then Courtney and Johnny came back into the suite and she heard Courtney behind her; "Oh fuck Jim if I only knew you had a cock that big, I would have taken you out onto the balcony."

Kaley laughed; "Keep away girl, he's mine! You can have him after I'm done with him!"

Johnny let out a sarcastic laugh; "Well thanks a lot Kaley; I can see where your loyalty stands!"

"Oh I'm sorry Johnny, it's just....."

"As Sheldon would say Penny, Bazinga!"

They all laughed and Jim looked at Johnny; "Do you notice something Johnny? We're naked and they still have all of their clothes on."

Johnny looked over at Courtney; "Well I started on Courtney, but was interrupted when we came back in off the balcony. I think we should remedy that and SOON!"

Jim looked at Kaley and then at Courtney; I'd love to see Courtney and Kaley undress one another, what do you think Johnny?"

"Mmmmm, sounds interesting, I'd like to see that too!"

Courtney had a huge smile on her face as she steeped to the bed where Kaley was sitting. She placed her hands on Kaley's knees and slowly slid upwards, drawing the skirt up along as she went higher.

Kaley let out a tiny moan and closed her hand around Jim's cock once again and began stroking it faster.

Courtney's hands came in contact with her wet lacy panties. Gripping it in her fingers she drew it down. Kaley lifted her ass to make it easier for Courtney to accomplish. Her hands came out from under her skirt and Kaley's panties were in her hands. The skirt stayed up and Courtney got a glimpse of Kaley's downy covered pussy lips.

She tossed the panties to Johnny who placed it under his nose and he took a deep breath inhaling her sweet musky scent.

Kaley continued to stroke Jim with one hand, but with the other hand she drew the sundress, that Johnny unzipped earlier, off her shoulders and it settled around her waist.

Courtney's large pear shaped tits nearly popped out of her lacy half bra. Her quarter sized aureoles were showing above the bra and both men licked their lips in anticipation of sucking on them soon.

Courtney now began working on Kaley's tight gold vest and as it opened her large firm tits rose higher in her lacy blouse.

Kaley's large dark blue eyes were staring at Courtney's large tits and she licked her lips. When Courtney caught her gaze she reached back and popped open her own bra and shaking her shoulders the bra slipped off and fell into Kaley's lap.

Kaley reached out and drew Courtney to her and their lips met. Her free hand cupped one large pear shaped tit that was pointing upwards invitingly towards her face. She broke the kiss and lowered her mouth to one large rubbery nipple and as she sucked on it, her tongue flicked out and ran around and around the aureole. This caused the tens of tiny bumps around the large nipple to pop up and as Kaley sucked on it, made Courtney moan and it send electric shocks through her body, directly to her cunt.

While Kaley was sucking on one tit, Jim leaned in and sucked on the other one.

Johnny who was still standing besides Courtney, he hooked his fingers in Courtney's dress and tugged it over her ample hips and drew it to the floor. He knelt down besides her and kissed her ass cheeks which were bare seeing she only had a tiny lace thong on. As he licked closer and closer to her dripping cunt, he found the tiny strip of cloth covering her pussy and pulling it down he stopped to stare at her large lipped pussy. It was glistening with her juices and he couldn't wait to taste them.

Johnny drew the panties off and Courtney stepped out of them and her dress. He tossed them aside and leaned in and began teasing her licking at the outer lips of her pussy. He slowly sucked the large lips into his mouth and at the same time stuck out his tongue and stabbed into her bubbly hole.

Courtney was going crazy as her fantasy had come true, better then she ever imagined and it only began. She could not believe that all three stars of the show were sucking on her, Johnny on her pussy and Jim and Kaley on her stiff nipples and bursting aureoles.

She reached forward and began unbuttoning Kaley's frilly blouse and as it came open, she drew in her breath as she gazed at the gorgeous tits encased in the frilly lace demi-bra. Having it completely open she reached behind Kaley and popped open her bra and now all of the clothing on Kaley's upper body was undone.

Courtney slid the vest and blouse off her shoulders and it fell to the bed behind Kaley. As that happened Courtney caught the bra on her fingers and drew it down her arms. She stepped back, causing her tits to pull out of both Jim and Kaley's mouths.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12