FFM Plus - The Club Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Invitations

Jan tipped forward and kissed me deeply, licking away the juices around my chin and lips. We kissed while Poppy slid off me and lay on the opposite side of Rachael. With the two girls either side Jan climbed on to my cock and continued the pressure. She sat upright and rotated her hips, squeezing as she made the return rotation. It was as though she was sucking the life and energy from my cock. Deeper and deeper she pushed, her breasts bouncing around, fabulous flesh gyrating for me and the audience behind the iron wall. We were all coated in sweat, shimmering in the distinctive lighting. I held on to her hips and pulled her closer, forcing my cock to reach inside even further. Jan's little noises began to grow louder. No sound was intelligible, more feminine groans and rumblings. She was close. I was close. Still in her upright position she was looking directly at the iron wall, smiling to herself, noting the tension in the air. They were expectant too, they wanted to see her and hear her cum.

Suddenly she stopped and looked down at me. She smiled a mischievous smile and slowly lowered her body on to mine. She slowed her movements, still squeezing my hard cock and then whispered in my ear "I need another cock."

Mine twitched violently and I pushed upwards lifting Jan's knees of the bed. I raised my eyebrows in agreement and smiled. Jan kissed me again and then sat back upright. Motionless she pointed to the iron wall and with a beckoning finger action she said "You can come and join us if you'd like."

I heard the iron door open and close. Aware of a presence behind my head I looked up at Jan and stroked her nipples. She shivered. There was a brief breeze as material wafted the air over us and I realised the invited man had to be the tall coffee coloured guy. He had just removed his towel. He moved in closer and Jan lent forward as his cock came into my view. Her hand grasped the dark cock over my head and she gave it a long and slow stroke before she lent closer and wrapped her fully opened lips around his cock.

I returned to my slow thrusts, watching Jan's mouth slide up and down his lengthy cock. He was big, at least two inches longer than my cock and possibly wider. Jan's mouth was straining as she sucked in hard and squeezed as she withdrew. She finished playing with him by licking the tip of his cock and then leaned lower to kiss me again.

"Do you want a DP?" I suggested, knowing full well that was her intention from the start.

"Mmmmm." she murmured, with a large grin on her face. "Your cock in my pussy and his in my arse?" She questioned.

"Mmmmm." I replied, with an equally large grin.

Our guest took no second biding as he strutted around the end of the bed. There was some shuffling of bodies as Poppy and Rachael made space. I felt the bed move as his weight was added and my cock twitched violently once again at the prospect of his next actions. Jan leant forward, trailing her breasts over my chest, arching her back to make his access easier.

"Slowly though, let me get used to it." Jan ordered gently.

I stopped all movement and closed my legs. His athletic body touched mine and Jan's and his hands grabbed her hips. Jan relaxed as he placed the tip of his cock against her sphincter and edged forward a fraction. I could feel his slow entry as Jan's pussy compressed. Half inch by half inch she got tighter and tighter. His long thick cock slid slowly inwards and upwards as Jan let out a long slow breath. I couldn't move but I could feel his movements as he slowly slid back out and then in again. The pressure on my cock was immense and I could feel Jan's juices oozing from her pussy at every slow thrust he made. As his pace increased her juices were amplified. I tried moving in short thrusts, pushing hard against Jan's G-spot as his cock slid in and out faster and faster. Her pussy leaked more and more and she began the process of gushing once again. Each of his thrusts pushed my cock harder against her G-spot and forced more and more liquid out of her and onto me. The hot liquid triggered a reaction in my cock and I knew I couldn't hold on for long. I had seconds before I came. I told Jan I had seconds and she squeezed harder. A chain reaction started and as I started to reach that point of no return she squeezed harder and harder. The effect was the same for our guest and he began to grunt loudly. Jan began to moan and that was all I could stand.

"Oh God, I'm cumming babe, I'm cumming!" I pushed harder as he pushed harder and harder.

"Oh fuck man." he said as he exploded in her arse. I felt the fierce spurt of his hot cum and my cock shuddered again and again as the last drops of my cum were expelled. He trembled as his thrusts slowed but his hardness remained. He placed his hands around Jan's body and cupped her breasts as he said "Awesome."

"Bloody right!" said Rachael in full agreement.

At this point the evening could have ended there but it turned out to only be the start. As Jan and I lay on the bed recovering Rachael decided she wanted some of that action too. With no disagreement from us she invited the couple at the iron wall to join us – and from there the evening developed into what shall have to be another story.