Field Trip Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

When I was right on the verge of cumming, I dropped my head back and gazed at her pussy while still sliding my finger in and out. I think seeing her trim, blonde bush again pushed me over the edge and I started spewing into her mouth with a moan. She swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off, stopping only once I was fully spent. By that point, I'd gone back to licking and sucking her clit and, when she let my spent cock fall from her mouth, her moans followed it out. Now that she was free to focus strictly on the pleasure she was experiencing, her orgasm was building a lot more quickly. I didn't make any effort to draw it out because I figured by this point she would be ready to cum again. Her moaning was becoming more continuous as her pussy was becoming more engorged until she suddenly went quiet, like she was holding her breath.

She let out a cry and started shaking as she started cumming while I continued what I was doing in hopes of providing her the most pleasure that I could. It was another long and apparently intensely pleasurable orgasm and, only after she'd gone still and had let out a sigh, did I let my head drop and slip my finger from her pussy into my mouth. She remained over me as she was recovering then moved off and lay beside me. We were quiet for a bit before she spoke.

"I wish I could stay over," she said.

"Well, you're definitely invited," I replied.

"I don't imagine we'd get much sleep," she said, "and if something happened and one of the kids knocked on my room and I didn't answer, I'd never forgive myself for not being there."

"I understand," I said, "and I appreciate the time that you've been able to share with me. I really don't want this to be the end, though."

"What are you thinking?" she asked, apparently not put off by the idea of staying in touch.

"I'm not sure yet," I said, "but in addition to email and texting, I'm sure your students can probably tell you half-a-dozen different ways of staying in touch that we adults aren't aware of yet."

"Probably true," she laughed, "but, fair warning, because I'm a teacher of young children in a small town, discretion will be paramount."

"Understood," I replied, "We've got each other's contact information so let's just see how things go. No expectations and no pressure."

She stayed just a few minutes longer then let me take some photos as she pulled her clothes back on. We made out a little before she left and she texted me that she'd made it safely back to her room. After that, we kept things quiet until she was back home, behind closed doors.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12