Field Trip Follies Ch. 03

Story Info
High school teacher tries to save her job with sex.
14.6k words
4.68
128.2k
48

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,289 Followers

Notes

Hi! Here's the third installment of Field Trip Follies! Thanks, Literotica author Laurie, for the inspiration and spell-checking!

The characters Lindsey Foster and her family were created by Laurie. Please go to Laurie's page and read her stories, "The Sun Felt Good On My Back" and "While Lindsey Is Away", for more stories about Lindsey and her family.

All characters in this story are over eighteen.

---

DAY 3 -- MORNING

DEMING, NEW MEXICO and WESTBOUND

DECEMBER 30

At around six thirty in the morning, a ray of sunlight crept through the crack in the center of the heavy drapes and fell across Miss Ostiago's eyes. She stirred and was dimly aware that she was laying in bed next to her girlfriend, cuddling up close to Yvonne's warm, naked body. She gently ran her hand up Yvonne's soft thigh, across her fuzzy bush and up her belly, to cup one of her big breasts... but... wait... what? It feels smaller than usual... and there's no nipple ring...

Miss Ostiago opened her eyes and saw Mrs. Foster's sleeping face only inches away from hers. Her hand was on Mrs. Fosters creamy little breast, the hard little nipple nestled comfortably between her fingers. Miss Ostiago's first instinct was to pull away, but that would only have woken Mrs. Foster up. So she froze... with her hand on that pretty little teacher's naked tit. By god... she's soft. Much softer than Yvonne. And her face is so adorable. Mrs. Foster's eyelids and their long, dark lashes, were twitching. She was dreaming. Happy dreams she hoped.

Miss Ostiago slowly pulled her hand away and rolled out of bed, breathless with desire. She'd been with Yvonne exclusively for almost ten years now. This was the first time she'd touched another woman in all those years. It felt good. Too good. She was glad Mrs. Foster was straight. She didn't need temptation in her life right now, when things were going so good for her. Well... professionally anyway. Her personal life was another matter. She went to the shower and quietly masturbated under the stream of warm water, thinking about Mrs. Foster's soft skin, and pretty face.

*

Lindsey woke to the sound of the shower running. All at once the crazy events of the previous day came crashing in on her.

Oh... shit. I fucked two students. I fucked two students. What the fuck were you thinking, Lindsey? You have to fix this!

She saw the silver camera Denny had given her sitting on the side table, and suddenly remembered her mission. She needed to take naked pictures of Miss Ostiago, to keep Denny from tattling on her. She grabbed the camera and quietly opened the bathroom door and peeked inside. The shower curtain was fogged over, but she could see Mrs. Ostiago's naked form behind the foggy plastic. She took a few snaps, but she knew those wouldn't satisfy Denny. She looked around the bathroom and saw that there was a little shelf on the wall with a stack of towels on it. She switched the camera to video mode and pushed the record button. Then she quietly put the camera between a couple of towels with the lens peeking out. She tilted the camera forward a little, to make sure it would capture the center of the room when Miss Ostiago stepped out of the shower to dry off. She left the room just before Miss Ostiago turned off the shower, barely having time to swing the door shut.

She put on her panties and a T-shirt and listened to Miss Ostiago drying off, suddenly terrified that she'd spot the hidden camera. How the hell would she explain that? But then Miss Ostiago bustled out into the room in her bathrobe, her hair wrapped up in a towel. Miss Ostiago looked stunning. Her large breasts were dancing about wonderfully inside the terrycloth robe as she dried her hair. The robe was slipping open, revealing a lot of cleavage. Lindsey hadn't ever seen that much of Miss Ostiago's flesh before, because she dressed so conservatively. She had a sexy black birthmark right in the crack between her wonderful, olive toned breasts. It wasn't surprising that Denny wanted naked photos of her. With her long, straight bleach-blonde hair down, instead of in the tight ponytail, she was breathtaking.

Miss Ostiago... Lindsey didn't even know her first name... was a feminine lesbian, with a totally mannish dyke girlfriend that Lindsey only knew about because she'd seen them making out in a gay bar a few years earlier. Miss Ostiago's love of pussy didn't stop her from being a strict moralist. She was serious about enforcing dress and behavior codes at school, and was dedicated to keeping her band out of mischief. She was horrified at the idea that premarital sex might be going on under her nose, so she did everything in her power to make sure the kids in her charge had no time or energy to fool around. That focus and dedication had led to two years of great success for the Big Blue marching band. But it didn't earn her many friends. The kids generally feared her. So did some of her fellow teachers. She had a blazing temper.

Miss Ostiago looked at Lindsey suspiciously with her fiery blue Italian eyes, "What are you gawking at, Mrs. Foster?"

"Nothing. I was... I was just admiring you, to tell you the truth."

"What?"

"You have a smoking hot body, did anyone ever tell you that?"

"Certainly not!"

"I'm not kidding, Miss Ostiago. If I wasn't a married woman..."

"Please stop right there, Mrs. Foster..."

"Please call me Lindsey. You're not one of my students. We really should be on a first name basis, don't you think?"

"Oh... well... very well, Lindsey, as I was saying..."

"I'm sorry, I'm so embarrassed. I don't even know your first name, Miss Ostiago."

"Er... Farinella... but nobody really calls me..."

"Oh, what a magical name! Farinella! Farinella. I love how it feels on my tongue. Farinella. Mmm. Thank you for telling me. I promise not to call you that in front of the kids, but I hope you don't mind me calling you that when we're alone."

Farinella was a caught off guard. "Uh... I suppose so. If you insist."

"Farinella. Wow. That's just an amazing name. Your mother must have loved you to give you such a pretty name."

Farinella smiled. Mrs. Foster had definitely touched her soft-spot. "My mother is an angel."

Lindsey beamed. "So is mine! I love my mother. She's my best friend... after my sister, I guess. I see her almost every day. She lives just a few blocks from me."

"How nice for you both."


"It is. And you? Do you see your mother often?"

"My mother lives in Italy. I grew up there, but I came here for college and... well, I fell in love with America."

"You're an immigrant? I thought you were born here! I don't hear any accent."

"My father is American. I grew up speaking English and Italian."

"Oh, that must be great being bilingual. My parents are second generation Mexican Americans. They speak Spanish but I never really learned any. Do you visit your mother often?"

Farinella teared up a bit, "I visit my mother from time to time. But it's hard to travel on a teacher's salary..."

"Hey, I heard that there's a big band performance thing in Rome every year. Are you guys maybe going to go to that?"

Farinella smiled, "It's possible. I certainly hope so. I'd love my mother to see my work."

Lindsey sat up excitedly. "Where does she live... your mother? Oh, hold that thought... I have to pee." She ran to the bathroom and closed the door, having just remembered the camera. She snatched it from the shelf and checked it. The lens was fogged up slightly. She wiped it off and walked back into the room, with the video still recording.


Farinella had thought Lindsey would be in the bathroom long enough for her to dress, so she tossed her robe on a chair and reached to open her suitcase. But then Lindsey came out of the bathroom. Farinella turned, holding one arm over her bare breasts, and the other hand over her womanhood.

"Mrs. Foster!"

"Lindsey."


"Sorry... Lindsey... I thought you were urinating."

"False alarm. Anyway, you were telling me where your mother lives."

"Can I have a few moments to dress, please?"

"Are you shy, Farinella? There's no need to be. You've seen me naked."

"Well... I can't stop you from prancing about in the buff, but I have my dignity."

"Oh, we're just girls here. I need to get ready too." Lindsey casually put the camera down on a nearby table, and stripped her thin t-shirt off, making sure Farinella would have a nice view.

Farinella didn't notice that Mrs. Foster had just aimed a camera in her direction, because her eyes were riveted on Mrs. Foster's beautiful, bare tits. She couldn't look away.

"Please, tell me where your mother lives. I love Italy."

Farinella relaxed, dropping her hands from her breasts and pussy. "Well... You won't have heard of it, I'm sure. She lives in a little seaside town called Positano..."

"Oh, sure! I know Positano. It's on the Amalfi coast. We spent a day there on our honeymoon. Shit... That's a beautiful little village. Just beautiful."

Farinella smiled. "Yes. You're so right. It's beautiful..." Her voice trailed away as Lindsey peeled off her panties, and now both of them were looking at each other naked. Farinella felt her cheeks flush pink. "May I say... Mrs. F... Lindsey. You have quite a beautiful body yourself."

Lindsey smiled, "Well that means a lot coming from you. My goodness. Look at you. You must be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Like a goddess of the ancient Romans. Come closer, Venus. Give me a better look." She was trying to get Farinella closer to the camera. Farinella blushed and walked toward her slowly. Her large, round breasts bounced delightfully as she walked. She had dark, fat nipples. Lindsey wanted to suckle them like crazy. Farinella also had a narrow waist, and wide hips. Lindsey was suddenly dying to know what secrets lie hidden under the fuzzy brown triangle nestled between Farinella's long, shapely legs. "Turn around for me, Farinella."

Slowly, awkwardly, Farinella turned, wondering why she was doing what this silly little English teacher was telling her to do. But it wasn't really a mystery. She was attracted to her. She'd always been a fool for a pretty face.

"Let your hair down."

Farinella unwrapped her hair from the towel. The long bleach-blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders. She never wore it down around the kids because she knew it enhanced her beauty, and she didn't think it was proper to be sexual around students. But she enjoyed the reaction of wonder in Mrs. Foster's big brown eyes.

Then, to Farinella's delight, Mrs. Foster started reciting a poem.

"Backward she pushed him, as she would be thrust,

And governed him in strength, though not in lust.

So soon was she along as he was down,

Each leaning on their elbows and their hips;

Now doth she stroke his cheek, now doth he frown

And 'gins to chide, but soon she stops his lips,

And, kissing, speaks with lustful language broken:

"If thou wilt chide, thy lips shall never open".

He burns with bashful shame; she with her tears

Doth quench the maiden burning of his cheeks;

Then with her windy sighs and golden hairs

To fan and blow them dry again she seeks.

He saith she is immodest, blames her miss;

What follows more she murders with a kiss."

Farinella was blushing bright red. Nobody's ever quoted poetry to me before. "That's beautiful... what is it?"

"That was my favorite bit of Shakespeare's Venus and Adonis. You remind me of Venus. She's the most beautiful goddess of all, but she has the hots for this Adonis guy who is obsessed with hunting. He doesn't give a shit about girls. But Venus won't take no for an answer, and plucks him from his steed and... 'Backward she pushed him, as she would be thrust, and governed him in strength, though not in lust.' That's Shakespeare's way of saying she pushed him to the ground and fucked him senseless." She giggled.

Farinella looked at her funny, "And I reminded you of that?"

"You're Venus. Burning with desire. I can almost smell it on you. I get the impression that your girlfriend isn't exactly floating your boat..."

Farinella's steel blue eyes opened wide. "What do you mean, 'girlfriend'?"

"Give it up, Farinella. I can smell a lesbian a mile away. I've seen the way you look at me for one thing. Plus I saw you and your girlfriend together at a gay bar a couple of years ago. But, hey, people are entitled to their secrets."

Farinella was stunned. But she saw the friendly smile on Mrs. Foster's pretty face, and she felt a warmth radiating deep inside her. It felt good knowing that somebody knew her secret. "What does the rest of the poem mean? I couldn't quite follow it."

Lindsey laughed. "Same old story. Once Adonis cums, he's itching to get back to his hunting hobby. Venus wants to snuggle and smooch. Adonis is ashamed of having sullied his pure, manly cock in her nasty old vagina and tries to say mean things, but she kisses him to shut him up. But that doesn't work for long. In the end he takes off and is killed in a hunting accident. I guess the moral is that if he'd chosen love instead of violence, he'd have lived a longer, happier life. I didn't recite up to that part, though. It's a long poem, and I only memorized the good parts." She giggled again, this time Farinella laughed too. It was a beautiful little laugh.

Farinella sighed, "Its sad to think that even Venus couldn't find true love."

"Oh? Aren't you in love?"

"I don't know. I used to think so. But lately... she barely notices I exist. She's totally an Adonis. Obsessed with her hobbies."

Lindsey's mouth opened wide. "Oh my god, Farinella. I know exactly what you mean! My husband barely notices me either. I didn't think a woman would be like that."

"Oh, but there you would be wrong. She just sits on her ass every night watching football..."

Lindsey grabbed Farinella's hands, "Now you're shitting me! Mine too! Every night! He records games all year long so he always has one to watch! Every fucking night!"

Farinella laughed, grinning wider than she'd grinned in years, "I don't know why... but it makes me feel good to know I'm not alone."

"Oh, you're not alone at all, Farinella." Lindsey hugged her on pure impulse. She'd never felt anything for Miss Ostiago... she was too intimidating, but Farinella was different. She loved Farinella instantly and recklessly. She wanted to open her heart up completely and let this beautiful, buxom woman in.

Farinella was shocked to feel Lindsey's little, naked body pressed into her own. Her pussy instantly reacted with a tingling sensation that shot through her entire abdomen. Her nipples contracted against Lindsey's collarbone, and she felt Lindsey's nipples growing hard against her ribcage.

Lindsey heard Farinella's gasp of longing, and she felt a wave of desire as well. She took a long, piercing look up at Farinella's beautiful, amazed face.

"Farinella, do you know what I decided to do yesterday? I decided to cheat on my husband."

"Oh, no, you shouldn't."

"I know, it's wrong... but what can I do? I'm a woman. I have needs. If he can't meet them, am I supposed to live like a nun?"

"No. Of course not..."

"And you? Are you supposed to live like a nun?"

"No... I shouldn't..."

Lindsey pulled Farinella's head down with both hands and kissed her passionately on the mouth. That had been the last thing on her mind just a few minutes earlier. But now she did it without reservations... with all her heart.


Farinella's mind just about cracked open when pretty little Mrs. Foster kissed her. She had no idea Mrs. Foster was interested in girls. If she'd have known she never would have bunked with her. She didn't need that kind of temptation... but it was too late to do anything about it now... Mrs. Fosters sharp little tongue was invading her mouth... and soon their tongues were dancing... fireworks were exploding all around. Farinella felt a surge of joyful lust. I need this. Mrs. Foster's pretty little hands were squeezing her ass and running up and down her back, making her nerve endings fire like crazy. She had a sensitive back and hadn't been touched there in such a long time. Years perhaps. Yvonne only wanted her to strap on a dildo and fuck her in the ass with it. That was hardly very exciting. Yvonne would sometimes go down on her, but not very often, and not very skillfully.

Suddenly Mrs. Foster pushed Farinella back to the bed, and she fell to her back. Before she knew it, Mrs. Foster's pretty, doll-like head was between Farinella's legs, buried in her wet mound, pushing oven her pussy lips with that silken little tongue, and sucking her swollen clit with those pretty little lips. Farinella was groaning almost immediately... transported to another plane of existence. Nobody had gone down on her like this since she was in college. Yvonne preferred to use her fingers, shoving them inside insistently and invasively... but Mrs. Foster's tongue was gently circling her clitoris, minute after minute, patiently teasing her right up to the crest, then tipping her over into a trembling orgasm that seemed to go on and on and on, as she writhed and groaned on the motel bed.

"Oh.... Lord!!! Mrs. Foster! Oh... ohhhhhh... yes... like that... oh, lord... so good! So good, Mrs. Foster!"

Lindsey smiled in Farinella's pussy. She didn't care what name Farinella called her by. She was too happy eating the first pussy she'd had in five years! Farinella was a bubbling well of delicious liquid, and Lindsey gobbled her up. She lapped up and down the wet, silken lips, and flicked the tip of her tongue rhythmically on Farinella's tiny little clitoris. Sweet... so sweet. What a delicate little pussy she has! After a while, Lindsey gently inserted the tip of her finger into Farinella's tunnel. She didn't go all the way in, but gently massaged the swell of pink flesh just inside the opening, teasing little spurts of fresh pussy juice onto her tongue, as Farinella let out little groans of joy. Farinella's body was soon tensing up, and her legs were writhing uncontrollably as Lindsey took her on an orgasmic roller coaster ride.

Farinella was still gasping from the most powerful orgasm she'd had in years, when Mrs. Foster climbed up on top of her, carefully pushing her long hair out of the way, and straddled her face. She opened her mouth willingly, and stuck her tongue as deep inside Mrs. Foster's delicious pussy as she could. She sniffed deeply, her nose buried in Mrs. Foster's fuzzy patch of pubic hair. Lord, but I love the smell of pussy!

Lindsey was impressed with Farinella's skills. Yeah, definitely a lesbian! She was soon groaning in pleasure. She reached behind her to touch Farinella's dripping wet cunt. Suddenly she remembered that the camera was probably still on. She looked back at it and smiled. As she was watching, the little red light went out. Out of power, I guess... well... that should be enough to make Denny happy! Oh! Shit! Farinella's lips feel good... so good... and fuck, she has such a long tongue.... Shit, I can't believe how deep she's going! Shit! Farinella's long fingers expertly pinched her hard little nipples, just the way she liked them to be pinched. She could feel Farinella's pussy spurting juice onto her fingertips as she swirled her fingers over that tiny little clit.

"Oh, god, Farinella! Your tongue feels so fucking good. Oh... oh... oh shit... you're making me cum. Oh... oh god, oh god, oh god..."

They both had an orgasm together, trading "Oh God's" like they were in church. Somewhere in the middle of it, there was a knock on the door. They could hear kids running up and down the walkway, and more doors being knocked on.

"Shit!" said Farinella, muffled by Lindsey's pussy. "It's time to go."

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,289 Followers