Field Trip Follies Ch. 05

Story Info
Lindsey and her sister learn to work as a team... IN BED!
8.7k words
4.69
85.7k
44

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,286 Followers

Notes

This is the fifth installment of Field Trip Follies. Thanks to Literotica author Laurie for lending me her characters Lindsey Foster and her sister Katie.

This chapter concludes the final sex scene from chapter 4. You don't necessarily need to read chapter 4 first, because I always include enough info in chapters to catch readers up on what they missed. (but you might want to... chapter 4 is a doozy!)

I will be loading chapter 6 in a few days, so check back soon!

And enjoy!

All characters in this story are over the age of 18!

*

© C.B. Summers 2011

DAY 3 -- 10 P.M.

PASADENA, CALIFORNIA

DECEMBER 30

"Karma... fucking karma..." Lindsey was muttering out loud, as she madly scrubbed her face in the sink. She didn't really believe in Karma, but it seemed to be biting her in the ass anyway. She'd been fucking around with her students for days, successfully avoiding detection and punishment. Just when she thought she was in the clear, the universe had decided to punish her in way so devious, so horrifying, that she'd never get over it. She gagged at the thought of her tongue up her little sister Katie's tight asshole. She almost threw up.

She looked at her crazed expression in the mirror. Goddamn it Lindsey!! She smacked her lips and could still taste Katie's sweet pussy on the back of her tongue. She slurped the little bar of hotel soap right into her mouth, wincing at the horrible taste. "Gaaaahhh!" She croaked, as she gargled with the soapsuds, coughing and spitting at the stinging sensations in the back of her throat.

Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Fucking karma! This is what I get for being such a fucking whore!

Meanwhile, out in the hotel room, Katie was laughing so hard that Farinella could barely understand a word she was trying to say, between gasping guffaws and slobbery snorts. "Haa, haa, haaaa... Lindsey... hah, hah, hah, ate... hee, hee, hee... my... snort! Choke! Hee, hee, hee, hee... pussy!"

I must be imagining things... it sounded like... her sister... ate her pussy? What is she talking about?

Katie was laughing so hard she tumbled from the bed to the floor, holding her sides as she fell, curled up in helpless hilarity. Farinella was still weak in the knees from her transcendent orgasm, so she gingerly scooted to the edge of the bed and looked down at the laughing Latina. She was thrilled at the sight of Katie's naked body in the pale glow of candlelight. Katie had undressed while going down on her, so this was Farinella's first good look at Katie's adorable figure. She had a sexy little body, with perfectly smooth pale brown skin, and a glittery gold hoop in her belly button.

The poor girl was choking with laughter. She looked like she was under attack... curled up in a ball, holding her belly, her breasts bouncing and legs twitching, her face contorted into a crazy smile, and her cheeks streaked with tears. She looked almost insane. She's scaring me!

Farinella touched Katie's knee affectionately and said, with deep concern in her voice, "What on earth are you laughing at, dear?"

Katie tried to say something, but all she could choke out was, "Heee heee heee... Lindsey... heee heee heee!" as she gestured convulsively at the bathroom door.

Farinella saw light streaming under it, and water running on the other side.

She felt a sudden sinking sensation. Oh, Lord... Mrs. Foster's back! She saw us! She saw me fooling around with her baby sister! I didn't even hear her coming in! Oh, no! Then she considered what she thought Katie said... Lindsey ate her pussy? But she discounted it as being impossible. Why would Mrs. Foster eat her sister's pussy? That doesn't make any sense. I must have heard wrong.

Farinella was worried that Mrs. Foster was mad at her. She went to the bathroom door and tapped it lightly, but there was no answer. The water was running full blast. Maybe she can't hear. Farinella checked to see if the door was locked. It wasn't. She peeked inside and saw Mrs. Foster standing naked by the sink, gargling. Farinella's heart fluttered at the sight of the little English teacher's beautiful ass.

Farinella opened the door further and said, "Mrs. Foster?" Lindsey's head snapped around, glaring back with a wild expression on her face and soap foam dripping from her mouth.

Lindsey had thought Katie was coming in, and was about to yell at her in fury, but when she saw Farinella's horrified face, the craziness in her mind suddenly quieted. I must look utterly insane. Hell... I am utterly insane. I just gave my sister a rim job... oh fuck... get a hold of yourself, Lindsey. She spit the soapsuds out of mouth and rinsed it out several times to get rid of the acrid taste.

As she rinsed, Farinella was softly babbling, "Oh... Mrs. Foster... Lindsey... I didn't mean to... your sister... she was just so... I don't know how it happened... I hope you're not..."

Lindsey turned to Farinella and smiled brightly, pretending that nothing whatsoever was wrong. "I'm sorry, Farinella. I ate something disgusting for dinner, and I just had to rinse it out. I didn't..." Then she actually took a look at the lovely Italian woman. "Oh... shit... you look beautiful!"

And it was true. Farinella was dressed in a stunning dusty-pink negligee, with off-white Victorian lace lovingly cupping her beautiful, big breasts. Her ruddy pink areolas and dark, fat nipples were enticingly visible through the lace, as was the black beauty mark right in the center of her cleavage. Farinella's wavy bleach blonde hair was disheveled into the crazy look of 'sex hair', but other than that she was utter perfection. So mind bogglingly beautiful, in fact, that Lindsey almost stopped thinking about how she'd just had her fingers buried knuckle deep in her sister's tight, wet little snatch... almost.

"My god, Farinella! I can't believe it's you. You're stunning. I mean... seriously! Movie-star stunning!"

Farinella blushed like a schoolgirl and smiled so wide it hurt her cheeks. She was utterly relieved that Mrs. Foster wasn't mad at her. And thrilled that she appreciated the expensive lingerie she'd bought just for her. She did a slow turn for Lindsey to fully appreciate the way the silk enhanced the luscious shape of her big ass, and narrow waist.

Katie looked up, then let out a brand new series of guffaws. She was laughing so hard she was choking on her own spit. Lindsey hugged Farinella, taking the opportunity to flash an angry glare at her sister over Farinella's shoulder.

Katie caught the look and realized that Lindsey probably didn't find this all that funny. They'd been friends for so many years; she could read Lindsey's expressions easily. The current expression said, "Stop laughing, you stupid bitch! I don't want my new girlfriend to know that I just had my tongue buried in my own sister's asshole!" Katie tried to stifle her laughter. She's right... there's no reason to freak out Farinella. She took several deep breaths and her laughing fit faded away. She sat up, ribs aching.

Then the image of her big sister's tongue sliding in and out of her asshole popped into her mind again, and she fell flat on her back, guffawing uncontrollably.

Lindsey pulled Farinella into the bathroom and closed the door to shut out Katie's laughter. "Pay no attention to my sister. She's just having one of her laughing fits. Happens all the time. Something must have tickled her funny bone." A fresh gout of guffaws rattled through the door. "What the fuck is she doing here, anyway?"

"She said she came to help you with something. She wouldn't say."

"Really?" Lindsey felt a sudden rush of love for her sister. It almost totally eclipsed her fury and disgust. That's just like the little bitch. She was worried about me after the phone-call this morning, so she flew all the way from Florida to help me out. Goddamn bitch... I fucking love her.

Katie's laughter was dying down again on the other side of the door. But then it burst out again.

Farinella said, "I don't understand... why is she laughing so hard?"

Lindsey felt the sudden urge to tell Farinella the truth. She hated lying to people she cared about. "When I came into the room, I saw you with a girl... I thought you'd brought her here... you know... for a threesome." Farinella blushed. "I didn't recognize Katie at all. I didn't see her face... I was standing behind her. Well... the last time I saw Katie nude, she had pubic hair. That was only a couple of days ago. We were sunbathing by my pool. She must have shaved in the last day or two, because I didn't recognize her. I mean... why would I? I had no reason to think I'd find my sister between your lovely legs. I just thought, 'yummy! Farinella's scored us some pussy!' So... I..." She shrugged, unable to say the words.

Farinella was horrified. Oh my lord... she did it... she actually did it... she ate her sister's pussy!

Lindsey saw the look of shock and dismay on Farinella's face. Oh, shit... what am I thinking? I can't tell her the truth! So she laughed gaily and said, "It's embarrassing... but I touched her ass. I kissed it actually... just a peck. But then I recognized her voice and... well... she's laughing because I kissed her ass. Ha, ha, very funny."

Farinella was so relieved. But she had to admit. The idea that the sisters had been doing something incestuous, however accidentally, had shot a jolt of pure electricity straight into her pussy. She'd had a weakness for incest... an obsession, really, ever since she was young.

Back when Farinella was just a little high school girl in Italy, her cousin Bette had come to live with her family for a year. Bette was a chubby, flirtatious nineteen-year-old, with short, curly hair, and deep, adorable dimples in her cheeks. Farinella had offered to let Bette share her room, but Mama wouldn't hear of it. She told Farinella, in strictest confidence, that Bette had been kicked out of her house for doing something very bad, and that Farinella was never to be alone with her, particularly at night. Therefore, Bette had to sleep with Grandmama.

At the time, Farinella had been going through an awkward period of self-discovery. She'd learned, much to her shame, that she was attracted to women and grossed out by boys. Having a vivacious nineteen-year-old girl in her house was sinfully thrilling. She couldn't take her eyes off Cousin Bette as she bustled around the house, doing chores... washing dishes, vacuuming the carpets, hanging up laundry... fascinated by the way Bette's large breasts shifted about in her loose dresses, and the way her fleshy ass wiggled as she walked. She was also charmed by the mischievous little expression on Bette's round face. She was always winking at Farinella and batting her eyes, almost as if she was flirting with her.

Farinella's parents made sure that she was never alone with Bette... until one day she accidentally walked in on Bette taking a bath. Bette invited her in so they could have their first real chat.

Farinella walked up to the edge of the tub, and looked down at the first naked woman she'd ever seen outside of the movies and was utterly amazed. Bette was pale and chubby, and her big, luxurious breasts were floating in the water... her pink nipples totally exposed over the soapsuds.

They chatted about this and that, but finally Farinella worked up the courage to ask the question that had been on her mind since Bette moved in. "Nobody will tell me... what did you do? Why did your mama and papa kick you out?"

Bette laughed, looked to make sure the door was closed, then whispered, "I touched my papa's thing! But that's not why they kicked me out."

Farinella was shocked, but fascinated. "Really?"

"I put it in my mouth. He wanted me to. So I did... and I sucked it and sucked it and then he squirted something."

"He peed in your mouth?"

"No... something else. It was thick and gross. Yecch! My friend Trina says she does it all the time with her boyfriend. It's called cum and she says she likes it. She likes swallowing it. So I thought maybe I should give it a try since Papa wanted me to. But yuck. I didn't do that again, even though Papa's always bugging me to. I'd rather do that kind of thing with my sisters."

"Your sisters?"

Bette's dimples deepened and her eyes twinkled. "I like to play with their pussies. Touch them and lick them. Pussy tastes much better than papa's thing, that's for sure."

Farinella stared at Bette, open-mouthed.

Bette giggled and said, "And they touch me too. They don't want to lick me, but they touch me. See this lump?" Bette arched her back and brought her hairy pussy up out of the water, opening her legs wide. Farinella watched in fascination as Bette pulled her wet pubes aside, and showed her the ruddy, glistening slit. Her fingers started circling a big hooded lump of flesh on top. Farinella had already discovered how to play with her own lump, but it was smaller than Bette's and she didn't know what it was called. "I love it when they touch my clitoris. It feels so good swirling it in a circle. It's just as good as having sex with a man, or at least that's what I believe. The best part is that as long as you're careful not to put your fingers in too deep, you can stay a virgin... forever. That's what I'm gonna do."

"Wow."

"Let me see your pussy, Farinella. It's only fair. I showed you mine."

Farinella thought it was a strange request, but she figured that fair was fair. She lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. Bette looked at her pussy with intense interest. Then, without even asking, she reached out and touched her. Farinella stumbled against the toilet, so she wasn't able to back out of reach as fast as she intended. Bette had enough time to slide her fingers up Farinella's slit, and circle her clitoris a few times with her thumb. Farinella's pussy was wet from looking at Bette's beautiful body. After Farinella backed away, Bette brought her wet fingers to her mouth and sucked them.

"Mmm... You taste so yummy, Farinella. Would you like to taste my pussy? I taste yummy too!" She arched her back even higher, and pulled her pussy lips open wide.

Farinella shook her head and pulled her panties up, too shocked to speak. The idea of licking her cousin's pussy was wonderful, but unthinkably evil. She was still a good little Catholic girl back then, and the fear of going to hell was a very real thing to her.

Bette saw Farinella's horrified expression, so she lowered her pussy back under the bubbles and said, "Well one night I was in Ana and Maria's bedroom, licking Ana's clitoris, while Maria was touching mine. I guess we were all moaning a little too loud, because Papa busted in on us. He went totally crazy. He kicked me out of the house in nothing but my nightgown." Bette's face darkened, "He's so unfair. It's okay for me to suck his thing... but my sisters' pussies are totally off limits!" Sad tears started flowing out of Bette's pretty eyes, "I should have been more careful. I miss Ana and Maria so much."

Farinella had been so shocked and disturbed by the brief conversation that she'd run off to hide, afraid that Bette would want to lick her clitoris. But after a couple of days... the idea didn't seem so bad anymore. She would lie in bed at night, masturbating as she wondered what Bette's pussy tasted like. And sometimes she pictured Bette playing with her pretty little sisters. It was so wrong... so forbidden... so exciting!

Mama, Papa and Grandmama were eternally vigilant, so it was months before she found herself alone with Bette again. She woke up at the sound of Bette creeping in her room.

Bette was shivering as she whispered, "Grandmama is snoring. Can I sleep with you?"

Farinella knew it was totally forbidden, but she nodded and pulled her covers open and Bette crawled in next to her. It was only a small bed, so Farinella was immediately pushed over against the wall. Bette turned over on her side, facing Farinella, and now Bette's big breasts were pressing into Farinella's smaller ones. Bette was shivering... Farinella could feel Bette's hard nipples through their nightgowns. Farinella bit her lip and tried to stay calm. She just wants to sleep... she just wants to sleep.

But Bette didn't go to sleep. She just lay there, looking at Farinella lovingly. Farinella looked back at her, and their eyes stayed locked for the longest time. Farinella's heart started to race. She loved the feel of Bette's warm body next to hers.

After a while Bette whispered, "Cousin, did anyone ever tell you, you look like Sophia Loren?"

Farinella giggled, "Of course. All the time."

"You're so pretty, Farinella."

"Thank you, Bette. So are you."

"You can touch my breasts, Farinella."

Farinella blushed. It was almost as if Bette had read her mind. She put her hand on Bette's large mammary and squeezed it, running her fingers lightly over Bette's hard nipple.

"You can unbutton me if you like."

The nightgown had a row of buttons halfway down the front, so Farinella breathlessly unbuttoned them, then opened it up to look at Bette's huge, pale breasts in the moonlight. She touched Bette's naked flesh for a few minutes. Bette suddenly rotated up and straddled her. Now those huge breasts were dangling above her, and Bette started rubbing them slowly back and forth over Farinella's face. Farinella was frozen with fear and lust. It was incredible, but utterly sinful. She was certain that Jesus was watching and judging her. But then Bette's nipple pushed her lips open and she didn't care anymore. She started suckling her cousin's breast.

"That's good, Farinella. That's good." Bette moaned quietly as Farinella licked her and sucked the big, pink nipple. Then Bette started touching Farinella's breasts. She didn't have buttons on her nightgown, so Bette just felt her through the fabric. She pinched Farinella's nipples and it felt wonderful. "Do you love me, Farinella?"

Farinella nodded, her mouth still wrapped around Bette's nipple, and sucking it more and more eagerly and desperately as each moment passed.

"Then, will you do me a favor? My sisters never wanted to lick my pussy. Would you?" Farinella nodded. So Bette crawled up, grabbed the headboard and put one foot next to Farinella's head, and pulled her nightgown up, exposing her pussy to Farinella. It was right there, just inches above her face. It was too dark to see anything but a patch of dark hair, but the odor was intense... weirdly beautiful, and lightly perfumed. Then Bette lowered her pussy toward Farinella's face. She didn't go all the way. She stopped when her pubic hairs were just tickling Farinella's nose.

Farinella wanted to lick Bette's clitoris in the worst way imaginable, so when it was apparent that Bette wasn't going to lower herself any further, Farinella craned her neck up, and sunk her face into Bette's hairy wet snatch, and licked her soft, wiggly pussy lips. Farinella and Bette moaned together at the pure naughty excitement of it. Liquid dripped out of Bette's pussy, right into Farinella's mouth. It was so delicious and fresh. She licked more, higher, harder, sinking her face into Bette's flesh, sticking her tongue in until it was pressed against Bette's maidenhead. Then she ran her tongue up and found Bette's large clitoris, and began to suck and play with it, responding to Bette's moans and vibrations. Bette grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it and started grinding her crotch against Farinella's face, letting her know the pace that her tongue should be taking.

As she did this, she moaned, "Oh... Cousin Farinella. Like that... like that... you're so good at this. So good..." She buried her face in the pillow again and began to moan louder and louder, but the sound was well muffled. Her whole body was shaking, and juices were welling out of her, dripping down Farinella's face, and flooding her mouth, so she had no choice but to drink her Cousin's offering.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,286 Followers