Field Trip Follies Ch. 06

Story Info
A pair of dorky nerds get it on for the first time!
12.2k words
4.7
67k
36

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

Notes

This is the sixth installment of Field Trip Follies.
Thanks to Literotica author Laurie for lending me her characters Lindsey Foster and her sister Katie.

For this chapter, we leave Lindsey sleeping in bed, and see what some of her students are up to, particularly the dorky nerds Denny and Bitty. You don't have to read any of the earlier chapters to enjoy this.

I will be loading chapter 7 in a few days, so check back soon!

All characters in this story are over the age of 18!

DAY 3 – AFTER MIDNIGHT

PASADENA, CALIFORNIA – FALMONT HOTEL

DECEMBER 30

Almost everybody on the Big Blue Band turned in early that night. They had a big day ahead of them: practice in the morning, followed by a performance at Bandfest in the afternoon, all in preparation for the following morning's big event: the Tournament of Roses Parade.

But not everybody got a full night's sleep.

Brant West was smitten with the most wonderful woman in the world... his adorable English teacher, Mrs. Foster. Earlier in the evening, he'd tried to find her, but nobody knew where she'd gone. So he went to his room and lay in bed, his heart aching in the most wonderful, horrible way. Unable to sleep, he started writing a story. He worked in the bathroom to spare his three roommates the scratching sounds of pencil on paper... and the occasional lovelorn mutter, "I love you, Mrs. Foster... sigh."

Gary Blunt tossed and turned all night, unable to stop thinking about the crazy events of the day. Was he going to lose his virginity the following night? The thought excited him and terrified him in equal measures. Things were moving fast... way too fast. He considered calling everything off, but events had already been set in motion. His fate was now in the hands of that naughty little English teacher, Mrs. Foster.

Stan Field stayed up all night reading the books Mrs. Foster had given him. He was a slow reader and the books were sooooo boring, but he was determined to succeed. She was expecting book reports on her desk in a few weeks, so there was no rush... but he was just too excited to wait. Her offer to have sex with him if he graduated from high school had given him the first true taste of motivation he'd ever had. He wanted nothing more than to get his grades out of the crapper so he could fuck sexy little Mrs. Foster again!

Willie Jones couldn't sleep. He was reliving every moment of his intense sexual encounter with Mrs. Foster. She'd fucked him on the bus during the lunch break, slapping his face so hard that it still hurt... his pride, anyway. He was a seven-foot tall, physically fit former basketball star, but that tiny little woman had totally made him her bitch. And much to his amazement, he'd loved every second of it. I want to be her bitch again! But he didn't see that happening. For one thing, she considered herself done with him, and for another thing, he didn't want to tangle with that scary husband of hers. But... what if he misbehaved just a little? Enough that she'd think he needed a little straightening out, but not enough to involve her crazy husband. He smiled a wide, wicked smile, and tried to think of something that might piss her off sufficiently to warrant further 'punishment'.

Denny Shannon was too happy to sleep. He was laying in bed next to his snoring roommate, staring at the dark ceiling. He couldn't believe how suddenly his nerdy little life had changed. Yesterday he was loveless and alone, desperately lusting after his adoptive lesbian mothers, and nursing an unhealthy crush on the Band Director, Miss Ostiago. But now, miracle of miracles, he had a girlfriend. Now he had Bitty Winter. And it was all thanks to that angelic English teacher, Mrs. Foster. He impatiently waited for morning, when he could finally see Bitty's kooky little face again. What if she doesn't like me tomorrow?

Around 2 am, Denny decided that he couldn't wait until morning. He'd escorted Bitty to her room the night before, so he knew right where she was... way down past the elevators, where the girls were all housed. He quietly sneaked out of his room, barefoot and wearing only his Spidey jammies. But then he wondered if he should go back and get the condoms Mrs. Foster had given him. The thought made him blush. Don't get ahead of yourself, doofus. Nothing's gonna happen. You just met Bitty today. Heck, you'll be lucky if you have enough nerve to knock on her door, much less... He couldn't even think the word fuck.

As he was shuffling quietly down the hallway, he saw Bitty coming out her room. His heart leapt in his chest. Wow! Bitty had the same idea as me! How cool is that? A moment later she saw him and smiled her glittery, metal-mouth smile, positively glowing with happiness. She was so beautiful... and so wonderfully dorky. She was wearing a hotel bathrobe, and her frizzy pinkish-blonde hair was wet, as if she'd just stepped out of the shower. She started playfully shuffling toward him in her big, fuzzy slippers, and his breath was taken away by the way her tits were bouncing around under her robe. Oh... would you look at that... no bra. He wanted to see Bitty's boobs again... touch them again... kiss them again.

Bitty couldn't believe that Denny had snuck out of his room at the almost exact same time as her. Oh, we think so much alike! Denny looked so cute, with his frizzy black hair, thick glasses, knobby knees, big ears and pimples... absolutely adorable.

She'd been secretly in love with Denny since seventh grade, when they'd been assigned to cut up a frog together in Biology 101. He'd almost passed out from the utter grossness of the whole thing, so she ended up doing all the work herself. The other girls laughed at him for being a wimp, but that's what Bitty loved about Denny. He was sweet and gentle... couldn't even hurt a dead frog. Well, she wasn't afraid of a dead frog, but she was afraid of Denny Shannon. She could barely speak a word to him during that class or after. And so the years passed by. She watched him silently from afar, too timid to tell him how she felt.

But last afternoon... a miracle occurred. Denny Shannon kissed her! Right there in the back of the bus! Then they made out for hours and hours, ending their session with a wonderfully naughty dry hump. She was still shaking from the joy of it all. She was in love. Totally in love.

She stared running toward him, and he started running toward her. It was like a scene out of an old movie.

They both saw Mr. Dodder at the same time and screeched to a halt. Mr. Dodder had been posted in the elevator nook between the boy's and girl's rooms to make sure no funny business occurred. His bulbous nose was buried in his iPhone, probably playing Angry Birds, as he often did in his classroom while the kids were taking tests.

Denny stared impotently at Bitty and shrugged. Bitty pointed toward the stairwells at the ends of the hall, then down, mouthing "Lobby." Denny nodded.

They both turned around and ran to the stairwells and absolutely flew down the stairs. They were panting and out of breath by the time they found each other in the lobby. Instead of running into each other's arms, they braked to a halt, just a few feet apart, and stared at each other, gasping and sweating. They noticed that the night clerk was looking at them oddly, so Bitty gestured for Denny to follow her.

He caught up with her and clasped her hand in his, thrilled by the feel of her delicate little fingers in his skinny little hand. He didn't know what to say... tongue-tied as always. They just walked hand-in-hand in silence, Bitty leading the way. She led him down a long hallway of guest rooms, then down the corridor that led to the convention center where they'd practiced the night before.

The convention center lobby was empty and dark. Jazz was playing low on the speakers. It echoed hollowly, making the sprawling room feel eerie and romantic. Bitty led Denny to the most remote corner of the room, where a handful of potted palms had been placed to form a semi-private conversation nook. A small lamp next to an overstuffed couch was illuminating the area in a warm pool of light. She pushed him to the couch and immediately straddled his lap. He was certain now that she'd been showering, because her robe was soggy, and her frizzy hair was dripping on him. After looking him in the eyes for a few seconds, she planted her lips on his. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. Once again their glasses were clunking together, their tongues were entwining, and their hands were roaming over each other's backs.

Denny's cock immediately began to grow. His Spidey jammies were loose, so there was nothing to stop his penis from standing up. He was nervous that Bitty would be freaked out if she felt it, but what could he do? She had him pinned and was madly kissing his face while running her fingers through his hair. His cock rose until it was pressing deep into the crack of her ass.

Bitty moaned in delight. She wasn't wearing anything under her bathrobe, so she could feel Denny's cock with amazing clarity through his silly jammies. She started to slide herself forward and back, rubbing her ass and pussy across the top of his pole. It was so hard, it felt like it was trying to lift her right off the couch. She giggled as she kissed.

Denny was thrilled with how quickly Bitty moved to dry humping. Back on the bus it had taken hours to reach this stage. It's like we're starting right where we left off! He cupped her butt cheeks in his hands, and realized with shock that she wasn't wearing panties under the thin robe. Wow... she's rubbing me with her naked pussy! He boldly reached up under Bitty's robe and squeezed her smooth, moist ass with both hands, thrilling at the baby softness of her flesh.

Then Bitty untied the belt around her waist and leaned back. He stared in wonder as she opened her robe, letting him see her beautiful, pale little body, which was dramatically illuminated by the single lamp. Her breasts were so pretty... pale and freckly, with puffy areolas that were only slightly darker than the rest of her skin. He could also see her tight little belly button, and farther down, a little tuft of blonde pubic hair, which was half buried in the loose fabric of his waistband.

Bitty moaned as Denny's hands cupped her breasts and fondled her puffy nipples. She stroked herself with greater urgency on his erection. Oh... it's so long and hard. Much bigger than my brother's, that's for sure. Her clitoris was zinging like crazy after a few minutes of this. She moaned and gasped, then leaned back, so Denny could wrap his mouth around her nipples. He sucked and slurped loudly, making her giggle.

He loved the way her breasts bounced around in his mouth as she giggled. But she was definitely riding his cock too hard. It was bent down toward his feet, and pressing painfully against his balls. But he wasn't about to say anything to ruin this perfect moment. But she must have seen him wince in pain, because she slid back far enough to let his cock pop erect, sliding over her pussy as it did so. She started grinding him again, deliberately pressing her pussy against the underside of his penis. It felt much better! After only a few seconds, he could feel moisture seeping through his jammies. He didn't know if it was wetness from the shower... or wetness from her pussy!

Bitty was starting to feel an orgasm coming on. But she couldn't quite get Denny's erection to hit her clit just right, so she put one foot on the couch and lifted up just enough so the tip of his boner was touching her clitoris. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, through his jammies, and started to flick the tip of it back and forth across the sensitive button.

Denny was astounded. He was staring at her pussy... the first pussy he'd ever seen in real life. He'd seen Miss Ostiago's and Mrs. Fosters, but only in that little movie Mrs. Foster made for him. But this was entirely different. He could see everything. Bitty's pussy had vivid pink lips, which were very fleshy, and very, very wet. Above that was a big puffy ball of blonde pubic hair. It reminded him of a tribble. He wondered if it would purr if he pet it.

As she manipulated his cock, the tip of it began to emerge from the loose fly, clothed in nothing but his white underwear. Now there was only a single layer of fabric between their sex organs. The head of his cock was sliding and spreading her glistening, wet lips in the most amazing way. Each time she flicked the head across her hard little clit, her whole body jumped. He put his hands lightly against her breasts, so as she jumped, the nipples brushed wonderfully across the palms of his hands.

Bitty was thrilled with how thick and hard Denny's cock felt in her hand. She wondered what it looked like. Fuckadoodle... I have to see it for myself.

Denny was surprised when Bitty stepped backward off his lap. For a moment he thought she was about to call it quits. But then she grabbed the waistband of his jammies and undies, and pulled them completely off with one big yank, then tossed them aside and knelt between his knees. He couldn't believe she'd just stripped him half-naked like that. Oh, shit! She's looking at my cock!

Bitty was thrilled at the sight of Denny's big, pale cock, and his fuzzy, dangly balls. She'd only ever seen her brother's cock, and had no idea that they could be so different. Denny's was almost two inches longer than her brother's, which she'd once measured at five inches. Herchel's was narrow at the base, with a big, rubbery, red knob on top, and long, fleshy balls. But Denny's cock was sleek and straight, with a bullet shaped head, and a shaft that tapered out to a thick base. His balls were round and covered with only a downy layer of brown pubes. "Wow. Your cock is so pretty, Denny. So pretty..."

Denny's mind went blank. All he could do was stare in amazement as Bitty started to touch his naked cock with her fingertips, staring in fascination with her cerulean blue eyes. She pulled it down, then giggled in delight as she let it go and it popped erect. Each boink sent a thrill right into Denny's ball sack. She did that a few more times, giggling with each bounce. Then she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and squeezed it tight, making him gasp. He loved the sight of her delicate fingertips wrapped around him like that. Her fingernails had Turquoise nail polish, to match the turquoise frame of her big, goofy glasses.

Then Denny watched in stunned amazement as Bitty leaned forward, and opened her mouth. He saw the sparkle of her braces, as she licked the tip of his cock. Oh my god... she's licking it! She's licking it! She looked up at him and opened her mouth and wrapped her pretty pink lips around the head of his cock. Oh, craaaap! She's sucking it! She's sucking it! It felt like a dream... except, if it were a dream it would be Mrs. Ostiago, or one of his moms sucking his cock, not this adorable girl he'd never really noticed before yesterday. Bitty winter is giving me a blowjob. Whattaya know about that? He felt her soft little tongue swirling around the tip, then around the sides of his rubbery helmet, sending tingles up his spine.

Bitty felt wonderful. I can't believe I'm actually sucking Denny Shannon's penis. It's so beautiful... so perfect. So yummy! Bitty wrapped her fingers around the thick base of Denny's cock and slid her hand up to meet her lips. Then she plunged all the way down, with hand and mouth, until the tip of his cock tickled the back of her throat, just like her brother taught her to do. Denny's entire body jerked as if he'd been shot, and he moaned a plaintive, wimpy moan. She loved it. She started stroking up and down with her mouth and hand, slobbering all over his shaft. She sucked hard, and continued going up and down... up and down... up and down, making loud slurping sounds, and humming with happiness.

Denny was utterly amazed at the sight of Bitty's mouth and hand sliding up and down his cock. She started fondling his balls with her other hand, and he just about passed out from joy. The next minute was pure bliss. Then suddenly he felt an orgasm coming and his thighs began to shake. He felt a rush of panic. Not now! Not yet! Too soon! Oh no! "Oh shit..." he mumbled. He tried to push her away. He didn't think she'd want him to cum in her mouth.

Bitty felt his cock stiffen and swell even more than before, so she knew he was going to have an orgasm soon. She moaned in happiness. She felt his hand on her forehead trying to push her away but she wouldn't let go. She tightened her grip on his shaft and slurped and sucked harder than ever, until she felt Denny's warm, thick cum shooting into her mouth. That dense, spermy flavor she loved so much, assaulted her tongue. Denny's cum tasted saltier than Herchel's, and it was thicker and less voluminous. She liked that... it was easier to keep in her mouth... easier to swallow, and she swallowed each shot, one at a time. Her eyes filled with happy tears. They dripped down her face as she jerked the last few shots out of him. She'd dreamed of this moment for years.

"I'm sorry..." Denny mumbled, seeing her tears.

She pulled off his cock and said, "About what? That was so fun! Let's do that again." She immediately engulfed his cock again, eagerly, happily, her cerulean eyes looking up at him, glittering with happiness.

Denny looked down in amazement. His cock didn't have a chance to get soft, because she sucked it immediately to life again. Where did she learn to do this? In less than a minute, he was as hard as an iron bar again. Then she scrunched down and started licking his downy ball-sack with her tongue while stroking his cock with her narrow hand. He'd never felt anything as wonderful before.

She was so skillful and confident, Denny realized that she must have done this before; probably a lot of times. He never would have guessed Bitty was a seasoned cocksucker. She was so shy at school. So, whose cock is she sucking? She's gotta be doing it regularly. And if she's sucking cock regularly, maybe she's getting boinked regularly too. That thought was a little disappointing. He'd been hoping that he and Bitty could maybe lose their virginity together... someday... when the time was right.

Bitty was in seventh heaven. She loved sucking Denny's cock... more than her brother's even!

When Bitty and Herschel were growing up, they were normal Jewish siblings. He was bossy and she was bratty. They fought like cats and dogs over everything. In spite of that, Herschel was her best friend... mostly because she didn't have any friends, due to her shyness. Her mother urged her to join the band so she could socialize a bit, but she was so talentless and uncoordinated that she was relegated to playing the triangle during band concerts and carrying the left side of the banner when they were marching. That meant she was excused from most practices, and did very little socializing with her band-mates. So she remained a lonely, quiet girl, who lived in her own little fantasy world.

But at home, Bitty was comfortable enough to be her true self: playful, physical and feisty. She fought with Herschel over the tiniest little things, mostly because it was so much fun. Half the time their arguments ended in a wrestling match. She really wasn't a match for him in strength, but she was fast and slippery. She spent most of their battles slapping him, then running away, and wriggling out of his grasp. But in the end, she always ended up pinned to the floor, squirming as he tortured her with noogies and drops of drool. She loved every second of it.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers