Field Trip Follies Ch. 07

Story Info
Four high school girls tell sex stories and masturbate.
13.2k words
4.62
113.9k
52

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,289 Followers

Notes

This is the seventh installment of Field Trip Follies. Thanks to Literotica author Laurie for lending me her characters Lindsey Foster and her sister Katie. And also thanks to Laurie for all her editing help and advice!

In this chapter we find out what's going with Dana Lee and Alyson, and their two adorable roommates on this long night before New Year's eve.

You do not need to read any of the other chapters to enjoy this. It's a nicely self-contained story.

I will be loading chapter 8 in a few days, so check back soon!

And enjoy!

All characters in this story are over the age of 18!

*

DAY 3 -- AFTER MIDNIGHT

PASADENA, CALIFORNIA -- FALMONT HOTEL

DECEMBER 30

Alyson Ferrie was spinning her baton as she marched back and forth across the hotel room she shared with three other girls. She was obsessively going through her routine again and again. She couldn't do all the moves in this small space, but she did what she could, visualizing the rest. She normally wouldn't have worked this hard the night before a practice but she was trying to exhaust herself so she could sleep. For the third night in a row she was going to share a bed with her best friend Dana Lee Pruitt. It was absolutely maddening to be so close to the object of her desire. So close, yet so fucking far away.

Last night she'd lain in bed for hours, intensely aware of Dana Lee's warm body sleeping just inches away... inhaling her lovely perfume... listening to her soft breathing... and aching with longing. She'd studied Dana Lee's sleeping face with the light of her iPhone. So beautiful... tanned skin, high cheekbones, narrow face... and those lips... so full... so juicy... so fucking kissable. Dana Lee's long blonde hair was pouring like a waterfall over her pillow... Alyson couldn't help herself... she just had to touch it... combing the golden strands through her fingers, all the while aching with love. As she stroked Dana Lee's hair, she stroked her own pussy with the other hand, thinking... what if?

What if I touch you? What if I put my hand on your thin, muscular belly? And then... what if I go higher? Sliding my hand slowly upward... under your tank top... inch by inch... until I feel your fat nipples bending against my fingertips? What if I tweak them gently until they're long and hard? And what if... what if you smile in your sleep? Oh fuck... Dana Lee... Dana Lee... you're so fucking pretty. I'd gently push your legs open... so I could straddle your leg... your long, skinny leg. Mmmmmm. I'd do it quietly... cautiously... so as not to disturb you. And then... then I'd rub my naked pussy against your smooth, firm thigh. Oh... fuck... I'd feel your skin rubbing my naked clit... it would be so fucking wonderful.

Then I'd put my hand on your crotch... softly palming it... feeling your warmth through those light cotton panties... and you'd moan with pleasure. Then, as gently as possible, I'd pull your panties open... revealing your beautiful blonde pussy. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'd touch your naked clit with my fingertips... and I'd swirl it gently... and you'd moan happily. I'd feel the juices welling out of you... drenching my fingers. Then I'd slowly push my finger into your velvety depths... fuck... fuck... fuck...

After finger-fucking you gently for a while, I'd slowly slide my pussy up your thigh... until our pussies are kissing. Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck, Dana Lee. Your pussy is so fucking wet against mine. I'd grind you slowly at first... watching your sleeping face clench in pleasure... your beautiful lips opening to let out a long, low moan. Then I'd grind harder... faster... and we'd both start whimpering and groaning... and then we'd be gasping and screaming and cumming into each other's pussies!

And then? Then you'd wake up. You'd open your eyes and see me... really see me for the first time... for who I really am. You'd smile and say, "I've always known you loved me, Alyson. I've been waiting all this time for you to make your move. I'm so happy you finally did, because now I can tell you that I love you, I've always loved you, and I always will love you."

Fuck. That would never happen. If I did that, you'd wake up screaming, "Oh my god! Get the fuck off me, you crazy, fucking, dyke bitch!!!"

After that, she'd forced herself to turn away from Dana Lee, and cried herself to sleep.

Alyson glanced over at Dana Lee. She was reading Vogue in bed... the bed they would soon be sharing together. She felt a rush of longing so powerful that she almost dropped her baton.

Impossible. Utterly impossible. She'll never love me that way. Mrs. Foster promised to feel her out for me. If Dana had any lesbian tendencies, Mrs. Foster would have told me by now. But nope. Nothing. Not a word. No news means nothing has changed. I was right all along. Dana Lee is straight. But I already fucking knew that. I was stupid to hope for more. So fucking stupid.

Dana Lee glanced up at Alyson for the thousandth time that night, her mind a jumble of thoughts. Earlier in the day, Mrs. Foster had revealed Alyson's dark secret to her. She couldn't get over the shock of it. She's a lesbian. Wow. And she's been in love with me for years. Fuck... how come I never picked up on it myself? But now that I know, it's so obvious. I'm so goddamned clueless.

She admired the stunning fluidity of Alyson's movements. If I were a lesbian, I'd be so fucking happy right now. I mean... Alyson Pruitt has the hots for me! She's so cute. Any lesbian would be lucky to have her. Alyson's shimmery red hair was tied up in a ponytail. It bobbed and weaved as she marched about, as did her breasts... she was going braless, wearing nothing but a white cotton tank top and a pair of pink shorts that matched the ones Dana Lee was wearing. They both said 'Juicy' across the ass in big white letters.

Yeah... Alyson does have a juicy ass. So shapely and soft... not hard and narrow like mine. And her tits... damn... I wish I had tits like hers... hell, I wish I had tits at all. Fuck... I can't believe I'm ogling my best friend's tits! Maybe Mrs. Foster's right... maybe I am bisexual. Fuck. I don't know. I enjoyed kissing Mrs. Foster... but what does that prove? There's a big difference between kissing a girl and eating her out.

She grimaced at the thought. Damn. Would a bi girl be weirded out by the thought of eating pussy? I totally love Alyson... but Alyson's pussy? I don't know. I fucking love cock. When Jimmy Snyder was hammering me back in Amy's apartment, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Could Alyson ever make me feel like that? How could she possibly? Sure, she's soft, and cute... and I totally love her to death. But... having sex with her?

Shit... I'm psyching myself out. Mrs. Foster said I should kiss Alyson and see what happens. I owe her that much at least. Besides... I really do want to kiss her. Wow... hard to believe... but I totally want to make out with my best friend! I can't wait to stick my tongue in her pretty mouth. Mmmmm. Fuck it. Later on, when it's nice and dark... I'll wake her up with a kiss. Yeah. That's what I'll do. I'll plant one on her after Ayako and Brandi go to sleep. If they go to sleep, that is.

Dana Lee looked at her roommates and smiled. Ayako and Brandi were still wide-awake, flying high on the energy drinks they'd been slugging down all day. They were best friends, but what an odd couple they made.

Ayako Sakaya was a tiny little foreign exchange student from Japan. Although she was nineteen, she looked years younger thanks to her diminutive stature and childlike features. Ayako was bright and cheerful, and always seemed super excited about everything.

Brandi Osterhott, by contrast, was chubby, sarcastic and cynical. She'd been put back so many times for poor grades, that at twenty-one, she was easily the oldest girl on the Colorguard. Her pale, curvy body was decorated with elaborate Celtic tattoos of her own design. She also had piercings in her ears, nose and lip. She'd joined the Colorguard on a dare from her Goth buddies, but much to her surprise, she'd discovered that she loved marching in formation, while dancing and spinning a big blue flag. It was really the only reason she hadn't dropped out by now.

At the beginning of the school year, Brandi and Ayako became best friends within hours of meeting each other. Ayako was drawn to Brandi's dark spirituality, and Brandi was mesmerized by Ayako's optimism and unabashed love of pop culture. Just a few days before the field trip, they'd dyed their hair bright blue in honor of the band. Ayako's hair was long and straight, Brandi's was short and frizzy, but they had somehow managed to make their hair exactly the same color.

At the moment, Brandi was trying to teach Ayako to curse in English, which made Ayako giggle with gleeful embarrassment. She was holding her hands over her mouth in the most adorable way as she tried to sound out the strange words in her heavy accent.

"Shut up, you mother-fucking whore."

"Sha-tapu yu matarofukina horu!"

"Eat shit and die!"

"E-atu shit ana diya!"

"Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!"

"Fukayu, ana da horsu you roda inonu!"

Alyson had been ignoring them for almost an hour, but that last exchange caused her to crack up, and she lost control of the baton. It rebounded off the floor, thwacking her square in the tit. She cried out in pain, but couldn't stop laughing. She just stood there, one hand holding her injured boob, and the other on her knee, as she tried not to pass out from laughter.

Alyson's cell phone started ringing. The humor completely drained out of her when she saw the caller ID. She sighed dramatically. "Yes, Mother?"

"Alyson, baby girl. How are you, sweetie pie?"

"It's awful late, Mother. We have practice first thing in the morning."

"Sorry, baby girl... I just couldn't sleep. I'm just so darned worried about you... well, I just had to call."

"There's nothing to worry about, Mother. I'm fine."

"It's just... well... I can't stand the thought of you out there all alone in California. The place is just crawling with perverts, drug addicts and immoral people of all stripes. Not to mention the gays. You have to watch out for the gays in particular."

"Mother!"

"I know I'm being silly, but I worry about you. You're just so sweet and trusting. You only see the good in people, which is a wonderful trait. But you have to watch out for ...lesbians," she whispered with distaste. "They're always recruiting sweet young girls like you. They invite you to their pretty little apartments to watch a movie on the feminazi channel, and before you know it a bunch of their dyke friends show up and they start tearing your clothes off and doing things to you that will slam the gates of heaven shut."

Alyson was fuming inside. She'd heard this kind of shit her entire life. Gays and lesbians were evil incarnate... and if so, that made Alyson evil incarnate, because she could think of nothing more wonderful than being gang-banged by a bunch of dykes. She looked over at Dana Lee and blushed at the sudden thought of being gang banged by a bunch of Dana Lees.

"I've been praying for you every night, baby girl. You must be ever vigilant to protect your purity for your future husband, whoever the lucky guy may be. Just stay close to Miss Ostiago, and you'll be okay."

Alyson toyed with the idea of telling Mother that Miss Ostiago was actually a big fat lesbian, a secret she'd discovered only yesterday. But what would that accomplish? It would probably just lead to another of Mother's ridiculous lawsuits. Besides Miss Ostiago had been acting extra nice the last few days. Hooking up with Mrs. Foster must have brightened her outlook.

"Mother. It's late. I need to sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow."

"Just promise me that you'll be on your guard around strangers. Temptation lies around every corner in California, baby girl. Drugs, drink... sex. Be careful... and remember to say your prayers."

"I will, Mother. Goodnight."

"Sweet dreams, baby girl."

Dana Lee saw Alyson's emerald eyes turning dark and cold during the conversation. Probably another one of her Mother's fucking homophobic diatribes. With a mother like that, it's no wonder Alyson's in the closet.

Alyson's spirit was so dark that even Brandi and Ayako fell silent. They looked at each other and frowned.

Alyson suddenly said, "I need to smoke a J."

Brandi laughed. "Fuck yeah... too bad we don't have one."

"Who says we don't?" Alyson grabbed her purse and dug out big aspirin bottle, inside of which were hidden six fat joints and a lighter.

Ayako's tiny face went pale as Alyson lit up. "Dame! Arisonu. You are so naughty!"

After holding the smoke in her lungs as long as possible, Alison spewed it out, coughing as if she might choke to death. "Fuck... a little harsh, but... damn, I can feel it already. Wow... this is some good shit." She took another puff and handed the joint to Dana Lee and watched her suck in a lungful, hypnotized by the luscious shape of those delicious lips. She's so adorable... Oh fuck... I need to stop it with this pathetic ogling. She's not into me. She's not into me. She's not fucking into me! I should just go ahead and hook up with Amy instead. She's beautiful too. And unlike Dana Lee, she loves pussy. Mine in particular. Why the fuck am I holding out for a girl I know I can never have? Shit. Love's a goddamned bitch.

Dana Lee exhaled and handed the joint to Brandi. "Wow... you're right... what a fucking kick! Where'd you get them?"

"From Amy... a going away gift. She got them from that bartender... what's her name? Kathy? No... Katie."

Brandi exhaled her lungful of smoke and said, "Is that her coke supplier?"

Alyson made a face, "I guess so. Amy snorts way too much of that shit in my opinion. Half her income goes straight up her nose. I don't think she's saved a dime for college. I won't touch that shit with a ten-foot pole. " Besides, Mother would kill me.

Ayako told them in her heavily accented English that drugs were almost impossible to find in Japan. Just having a joint in your possession could send you to jail for five years! But when Brandi passed the joint to her, she said, "Daijoubu," and sucked in a lungful. Ayako thought it was a bad idea to get stoned the night before a big practice, but she didn't voice her objection. It was more important than anything to fit in with the group. If Brandi smoked weed, she smoked weed. It was as simple as that.

Two hours and two joints later, the girls were all wide-awake and absolutely vibrating with energy. Moreover, their juices were flowing like crazy. None of them could remember feeling so sexy and horny after smoking pot before. It was totally weird, but wonderful.

Alyson was spinning her baton faster than she'd ever spun it in her life. She couldn't believe how much focus she had. She simply felt utterly awesome, as if she were fourteen again and bursting with pure pubescent energy.

Dana Lee was sitting cross-legged on her bed with Brandi's computer in her lap and ear-buds in her ears. She was fidgeting and restlessly surfing the net, clicking on Brandi's bookmarks, searching for a distraction from the maddening thoughts that were plaguing her mind. One moment she was freaking out about the very idea about kissing Alyson, the next moment she was salivating over the idea of sticking her tongue in Alyson's pussy, the next moment she was thinking she ought to go over to Brant West's room and suck his cock (she'd heard the rumors about how big he was), the next moment she was staring at Alyson's tits and wanting to rip her shirt off and suck her nipples, the next moment she was thinking, what the fuck? I'm not a lesbian! I am a lesbian! I'm not a lesbian! I am a lesbian!

Fuck, fuck, fuck...I'm so fucking horny!!! If I were home right now, I'd be masturbating. But I can't do that with these friggin girls around... goddamn it! When are these dumb bitches gonna go to sleep?

Then she came across a bookmark folder entitled, "boring shit". She almost passed it by, but she suddenly realized that if you were going to try hiding something, that's just the kind of name you'd pick to keep people away. She clicked on the folder and a bunch of bookmarks popped up with filthy names like Spermshack, YouPorn , Hentai Crack and, X-Hamster. Well, well, well... what have we here?

Dana Lee suddenly realized that Brandi's computer didn't have parental filters, like her computer at home... in fact, it was utterly open. Wow... Brandi's parents must really trust her. Imagine that... Cool parents. What a concept. Dana Lee smiled as she clicked on YouPorn. She discovered that it was a site full of free pornographic videos. She searched, 'big cocks' and started watching. Her pussy was soaking through her Juicy shorts in no time at all. She pulled a pillow into her lap, then slipped her hand quietly into her panties and started gently circling her clit. Oh.. fuck yeah. This is what I need... this is just what I fucking need...

Meanwhile, Brandi was kneeling on the other bed, holding her arms out, hands upturned, praying to the Goddess... who she didn't really believe in, but enjoyed pretending she did. Goddess, sweet Goddess... what the fuck did you put in those joints we smoked? I feel... transcendent... and so fucking horny I could fuck a goat! Gotta be coke... maybe something else... meth? Shit, I hope not. I like my teeth in my head where they're at. But damn... I can feel every square inch of my skin humming... singing... shit... Ayako's finger feels good on my arm.

Ayako was kneeling on the bed, staring with wide-eyed intensity at Brandi's left arm. Her fingertip was tracing the 1/8" wide pathway that circled Brandi's middle finger, then led into a complicated Celtic knot on the back of her hand, which in turn spiraled into another, much more complicated knot of pathways leading all the way up her arm. She'd always been fascinated with Brandi's tattoos, but this was the first time she'd taken a really good look... she was mesmerized.

Brandi looked down at Ayako with affection and said, "It's not a good idea to untie the Celtic knot when you're stoned out of your gourd, Ayako-san. There lies madness."

But Ayako didn't listen. She was on a mission. She was following the inked path with her finger, unblinking, as it meandered and crisscrossed her BFFL's silky smooth skin, making its way ever upward.

Alyson suddenly stopped spinning her baton. She stared at the shiny aluminum shaft which was tightly gripped in her outstretched hand. Holy shit... holy shit... this thing is a fucking phallic symbol! How come I never realized that before? Wow... how weird. Fuck... fuck.. fuck... what can this mean? I love my baton... I love holding it in my hand... maybe I'm not lesbian after all. That would be sooooooo fucking great. I don't want to be a carpet muncher. I don't want to be a fucking dyke. And I definitely I don't want to be this sad, pathetic mope, mooning after some skinny straight chick who loves to eat dick. Fuck... I want to be normal. I just want to be normal. I want to love cock. Hey! Maybe I do! I mean... I've never actually touched one before. Maybe I'm totally wrong about myself. Yeah... maybe I'm straight after all. Fuck... that would be so mother-fucking awesome. If I could only suck a cock or two, I'd be home free!

Alyson noticed Brandi's pose on the bed, and was struck by the chubby, blue-haired girl's radiant beauty. Her pose was utterly mythic. Then she noticed little Ayako following the pathways on Brandi's arm so intently and tenderly... almost worshipfully. Alyson found herself staring at Brandi's breasts, which were a bit larger than her own. Her cheeks blushed bright red. Fuck... who am I kidding? I am such a fucking dyke! She suddenly thought of the baton as a cock, and she flinched, dropping it like a hot potato. Fuck cock... I want pussy!

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,289 Followers