Fiery Tigress

Story Info
Reggie has HOT encounter with a married woman.
2.2k words
4.4
111.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie noticed her stealing glances through out the evening. She was stunning with her long auburn hair and slinky black dress covering her large round breasts. If he was to guess he’s say they were easily a 36 D at least. This formal affair isn’t the type of scene he frequented on a normal basis, but tonight he didn’t have a lot of choice. Tonight was his boss’s 56th birthday party, and everyone got the same memo to be there.

He continued to watch the nameless beauty from across the crowded ballroom. She too couldn’t seem to keep his eyes off of him. Finally tiring of the cat and mouse game he walked over to where she was standing. Noticing her hips swaying to the music, Reggie knew the best way to break the ice.

“Would you care to dance?” He asked her in his sexy deep voice.

Caught off guard the stunning woman could only stare into his deep, seemingly endless eyes. He repeated his question this time, however he whispered it in her ear. She said nothing, but shook her head yes and off they went to the crowded dance floor.

“My name is Reggie. Very pleased to met you.”

He got his first look into her exotic lavender eyes as she looked at him and smiled, “Alexis.” Was her only reply.

They danced several songs together and Reggie was getting more and more over heated. He knew he had to have this woman. The feeling of her full breasts pressed against his chest. The feeling of her breath hot on his neck . The way she was swaying her hips to the music was all driving him mad. But being a company party he thought better of trying to seduce Alexis right here on the dance floor.

“Shall we get some air on the balcony?” Alexis asked in the breathless tone of her voice.

“Definitely. I could use a cool down myself.”

She looked him directly in the eyes, “I know.”

Reggie knew he was busted, but the look on her face as she said it, only made him harder. As he followed her to one of the many balconies he couldn’t help but stare at her beautifully shaped ass. He normally wasn’t attracted to white women. He had been with a few, but they never seemed to quench his passion like an ebony goddess could. Alexis stood out however. He didn’t know why, he just knew she did.

“Did you enjoy the view?” She asked with a laugh.

“Yes I love nights in New York. I find them breath taking.”

“That wasn’t the view I was referring to.” She laughed again.

“That was breath taking as well.”

“How do you feel about married women, Reggie?”

“Trouble.” He said with a glint of a smile.

“And do you like trouble.”

“Sometimes.”

“Would you like some trouble?”

Reggie was liking the direction of this conversation. Liking it a lot!

“I’m up for some trouble.”

Alexis walked to the corner of the balcony where they were somewhat hidden. She reached out and took hold of his collar and pulled him to her. Looking deep into his eyes, she placed his hands on her breasts and he started to fondle the twin globes wishing she was naked and they weren’t covered by her dress. Of course the dress was sheer enough for him to see she wasn’t wearing a bra and her nipples were getting so hard he was afraid they were burst the material of it.

His lips crashed down on hers. They tasted every crevice of each other’s mouths. Her long legs were entwined around his waist. She was pressed up against the wall so hard her dress was getting small holes and pricks from the brick . She had never been so turned on. Never wanted anyone so badly in her life. Not even her husband could tame the animal that was inside her.

“If we don’t get somewhere else fast I’m going to fuck you right here up against this wall.” Reggie practically panted.

“Well I probably should rejoin the party. Do you have plans for later?”

“No. None.”

“Want some?”

“Definitely.”

“Where can I find you after the party?” Alexis asked between kisses.

He gave her his address and they separated as if nothing had happened.

The rest of the party crawled by until finally guests were leaving and Reggie felt he could escape with a quick goodbye to his boss and head home to await his sexy visitor. He hadn’t seen Alexis since they parted ways on the balcony. Checking his watch he had about 20 minutes before she was supposed to get to his apartment. Pressing harder on the gas, he had to rub his pained cock. Truth be told he wanted to pull over the car and jack himself off, but knew he didn’t have the time.

Parking his car he let out a relieved breath that he had beaten her there. Rushing inside the door he hurriedly jumped in the shower just to make sure he smelled clean. It was hot at the party before Alexis, even hotter after.

As he was drying off he heard the knock, “Shit.” He thought he had more time!

He opened the door letting her inside in just his towel, “Sorry I wanted to refresh myself a little after the party.”

“It’s no problem. I could probably use one too.” She flicked a water drop off of his shoulder with her tongue. “ Only be a few.”

She emerged only about 15 minutes later. If possible she looked even more beautiful without all of her make-up and her wet auburn hair hanging down past her shoulders. Her long lean legs barely covered by the towel she had wrapped around her body. Reggie almost choked on his bourbon once he seen her.

“You’re beautiful, Alexis.”

“Thank you. I feel better too.”

Reggie smiled glad he didn’t have to ‘convince’ her of her own beauty. She straddled his lap and took a drink of his bourbon. Then ‘accidentally’ spilled it down his chest.

“Oops I better clean up my mess, shouldn’t I?” She began running her tongue over the spilled bourbon on his fit chest. “Oh my it seems to have trickled under your towel. I better get that as well.” As she said that she opened the towel around his waist. Reggie didn’t miss the quick intake of air she took as Alexis got her first look at the size of his penis.

“Bigger than what you’re used to, I take it?”

“Don’t worry I can handle it.” she told him dead serious.

Her tongue made a trail from his nipples to his belly button and then down to her prize. As she slid to her knees between his spread legs, she lovingly fondled the at least nine inch cock. She ran the tip of her tongue around the almost purple head. Licking the pre-cum for the tiny hole in it’s center. He tasted sweet somehow. She tuned out the thoughts of her husbands own bitter tasting cum. Of course he just did turn 56 years old today. No longer a young man. This was her first affair. She didn't know why she just knew she had to have this dark skinned man.

She began to thrust her mouth back and forth over his thick three inch cock. Every time she went further, running her tongue along the under side of his penis. Savoring the feeling of it being deep inside her mouth. She knew she was pushing him over the edge. She wanted to, needed to taste his seed on her tongue. Had to feel it coating her tongue.

Reggie started moaning loudly. Never had a woman sucked his cock quite like this before. She did it as if she was loving every second. Which indeed she was. He grabbed the back of her head, tangling his fingers in her hair, as he started rocking his hips helping her get the last few inches inside her mouth. Then he felt his cock going past her throat muscles. It was as if her throat was massaging him. Not able to take anymore he let loose and poured his cum down her throat. She didn’t miss a drop. Even the little bit that escaped her mouth she licked clean with her tongue. Reggie was shaking as she finished cleaning him up.

Finally he caught his breath and wanted to return the favor, but more than that he wanted to taste her forbidden area. Had to have her pussy open in front of his face. He turned her around so suddenly she had no time to react. First loving her gorgeous breasts. He sucked firs tone and then the other rose colored nipple into his mouth. Nibbling and sucking on her soft natural breasts. He used one of his hands to rub her mound. Feeling her velvety lips increased his urgency of needed to be between them.

He kissed down her stomach, gave her belly button a quick lick, and then finally before him was the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. He ran his tongue over both of her lips. Sucking and nipping at her tender flesh. He opened her lips with his tongue as he tasted her wet hole. The taste was like nothing he had ever tasted. He could tell she washed with something vanilla she tasted so sweet. He inserted two of his fingers inside her slippery hole and started fingering her as he continued his oral assault on her exposed pussy. She moaned and thrashed. Her husband rarely went down on her. And when he did, it was nothing like this. Her mind was racing. Her mind was screaming. She needed release. She would soon have it. Teasing then finally sucking on it her world started to spin. His continual finger fucking was maddening. Finally with a loud moan she gave into the feelings and felt her cum wetting his face, even more than what it was already.

The taste of Alexis had him ready to go again. As much as he would love to spend all night just on tasting her pussy, he knew their time was limited. He put her legs up over his shoulders and started entering her as slowly as his frenzied state would let him. She was tighter than he thought a married woman would be, or even could be. Tighter than any of the other women he had been with. Thrusting deep inside her the pleasure was like nothing ever experienced before in his 32 years. He soon lost control of himself and started fucking her like a mad man.

Alexis could feel him bottoming out deep inside her pulsating pussy. The feeling was uncomfortable at first she had never had a cock of his size before, but soon getting lost in the wild passion herself, her body loosened up letting him get his cock in so deep his pubic hairs were brushing against her pussy. She moaned and screamed her pleasure over and over again.

He then pulled his cock out and she turned around sticking her ass up high in the air. He started thrusting again, only this time from behind. Her pussy seemed to be grabbing him, holding him. He could feel every spasm she had. Her pussy tightened even more every time she would cum on his cock.

His own orgasm came so quickly he didn’t have the time to ask her if he could cum inside her or to pull out. His penis made the decision for him as he spilled his seed within her. She didn’t seem to mind. All she was doing was trying to come down from the high their lovemaking gave her.

They laid together on the couch, until they finally moved to the bedroom for another round of intense sex before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

Morning came early too early it seemed. His alarm went off, but and she was already gone. He noticed a note on the pillow:

“Reggie ~

Although it was his birthday you gave me the greatest present. A present I was needing for a long time. You let me be free. For one night I was free. Whether our paths will cross again I can’t be sure, but just know I will never forget you. Thank you, Alexis Hartwell.”

Reggie’s heart about stopped. Alexis Hartwell! He ran to the bathroom and splashed cold water over his face. He had just fucked his boss’s wife.

“The rich have it so made.” He said aloud. As he thought about Alexis. Her long shiny auburn, long gorgeous legs, beautiful breasts, pussy like none he had ever seen or tasted before. “She can’t be more than 28 years old!” He said to his reflection in the mirror. And he was right she was exactly 28 years old. Reggie knew he would never forget her either. She was in his blood. Flowing within him. He knew he was addicted to the fiery tigress he had bedded last night. Addicted to the gorgeous auburn haired beauty. He would make sure their paths crossed again. He had no other choice. He had never believed in love at first sight, but something was telling him he had just became a victim of fate.

To be continued...............