Fifteen Flash Fictions

Story Info
Fifteen 50-Word Stories for your amusement.
958 words
4.43
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers

Author's Note: This is my first collection of flash fiction stories. I had so much fun writing them that it certainly won't be my last.

I selected the 50-word format. That is, these stories are exactly 50 words long, no more, no less. (To understand what this is about, see oggbashan's "How to Write a Fifty-Word Story" and "How to Plot Flash Fiction" as well as his many wonderful examples.) It's hard to keep a whole story down to 50 words, but I learned much from the exercise. I'll definitely apply the experience to the longer pieces of fiction I have in the works.

Now, without further ado, and in no particular order, fifteen quickies for your instant gratification...

---

01. "Happy Emotional Nude Day!"

"Don't you mean _National_ Nude Day?"

"I mean, today I'm going to bare my soul as well as my skin. Challenge me. I swear to act according to how I feel."

"Well then, how do you feel about a National Nude Year?"

I haven't worn a stitch of clothing since.

---

02. Strip Solitaire

For my seven-day vacation, I limited myself to four articles of clothing. A game of solitaire each night adjusted that limit by one.

Three losses in a row rendered me topless. Another loss, and I'd be fully naked. (This is not a nude beach.) Tonight, perhaps, I'll play to win.

---

03. Stud Finder

Little sister graduated from high school. To hang her diploma, I called down from the ladder, "Hand me the stud finder."

Sister's friend piped up. "You mean me?" She unzipped my fly. "Found it!" I fell and banged my head, but it's my other head she kissed to make better.

---

04. First-Timer

With steady resolve, Nadine crossed the nudist resort parking lot, naked. Inside the clubhouse an equally naked hostess greeted her warmly, "Hi, Nadine. Is that a new tattoo? Want your usual table?"

"No, Cynthia. I'm in the back room tonight. I finally got up the nerve for Speed Dating."

---

05. Flushed Away

"Flush beats three of a kind!' My bra and panties disappeared into Jason's stack.

I was "all-in" with that bet. Now I'm at Jason's, Frank's, and Patrick's mercy. I have nothing left to play with except my sexual favors. I smile wickedly, and say, "Let's shuffle up and deal, boys!"

---

06. Castaways

We've gone stir crazy. Our clothing long gone, we now decorate our bodies with pigments extracted from the local plants. It's a ritual to pass the time.

My husband complained, "We've been stuck in the back yard for hours now! The locksmith better show up soon, 'cause I'm getting cold."

---

07. Out of the Frying Pan...

I cut myself giving a live cooking demo. While distracted, my apron caught on fire. Hastily, I yanked it off. My blouse came with it. I was doused by a fire extinguisher and my bra turned transparent. Shoppers got it all on video. I was fired. Not my best day.

---

08. Swinging in the Rain

Light rain on a hot summer night.

We venture outside naked.

No lights. I stub my toe. She laughs.

We sit. We swing. Water pools. We slosh.

Cold breeze. Hard nipples. Hard cock. We fuck.

Our own wetness adds to the puddle. We embrace.

I fetch two big fluffy towels.

---

09. The Losing Streak

We were oh for eleven going into homecoming.

Veronica gave us an incentive, "I'll streak fourth quarter if you're winning."

We scored twice.

With melons bouncing, and pubic hair glistening, Veronica waved excitedly, circling the field. The crowd went wild.

Then, Eric fumbled. We lost, fourteen to thirteen. Veronica fumed.

---

10. Guilt-Free Pass

It was Jenny's second deployment to Afghanistan. The deal was, my wife could fuck anyone she wanted over there, but I could only screw Jenny's sister back home.

"I miss Jenny already," I said, cock deep inside Rhonda.

"I will, too," said Rhonda's husband as he slammed into Jenny's ass.

---

11. The Secluded Hunting Cabin

The road ends with one mile to go on foot. Two rules: No clothes but hiking boots. No sex with your own partner.

Joe and Melissa are first-timers. Sandra fondles Joe's package as we hike. Joe says "Wife swapping in the woods! Now, that's what I call a 'Trail Mix.'"

---

12. Mutual Surprise

Home from a long business trip, Marcie meets me at the door wearing only a diamond necklace, high heeled shoes and stockings.

"Um, Marcie, this is my boss, Hank. He gave me a ride and wanted to meet you."

Marcie smiled. "I'll mix up some drinks."

Later, I was promoted.

---

13. Check Out Time *

Hubby's note said, "You took too long in the shower, so I packed for you. Everything is in the car. Meet me in the parking lot, and don't steal any of the hotel's towels."

I ride the elevator to the lobby naked, and walk past fifty surprised people. Vacation perfected.

---

14. Disrespected

Josephine was livid. As the garage door opened, her headlights illuminated her husband and Mary, the next door neighbor, screwing over the workbench.

Jo got out and used a wooden yard stick to beat their asses. "I distinctly told you two not to start the party until I got home."

---

15. Indecisive

Tic-Toc. Ten minutes left. These cuffs are so strong. I can't move. I can't think.

Tic-Toc. Five minutes left. These chained nipple clamps make me delirious. I can hardly breathe.

Tic-Toc. It's time.

"The store is now closed, lady. So, what'll it be?"

"Okay, I guess I'll buy them both."

---

Footnote:

* You might recognize "Check Out Time." I wrote it as an homage to applevalyan's classic story, "Fantasy Fest Fun."

foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers