Fifth Adventure With My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were enjoying an intimate kiss and I could see that Lisa had got one of her hands into Karen's blouse and was playing with her nipples, while Karen had slid a hand up Lisa's skirt and was gently massaging her ass through her white schoolgirl panties.

I coughed and began to move towards them, the sound of the cough alerted Karen who broke the kiss, turned towards me and said "no dad, you are to just watch for the time being. So sit back and make yourself comfortable."

So I did what I was told to do and then the girls moved off the sofa and onto the floor. Lisa was now led out on the floor face up and Karen had moved to position herself to the side of Lisa's legs. Karen lifted Lisa's skirt and pulled down her schoolgirl panties, and I was treated to the sight of Lisa's pussy which had been shaved bare apart from a small, neat landing strip and from where I sat I could clearly see that she was aroused and wet.

Karen then got on top of Lisa in a 69 and as Lisa lifted Karen's skirt, I could see that she had completed the slutty look by not wearing panties.

Then the girls started pleasuring each other with passion, using fingers and tongues and their obvious skills, to try and get the other to orgasm first. With both girls licking and probing each other, it was going to be difficult to judge just who was going to orgasm first, but then Karen's body stiffened and jerked as she orgasmed just slightly ahead of Lisa.

When both girls had recovered Lisa said "got ya!! It's my turn to use the strap-on."

On hearing this Karen pulled a face, turned to me and said "but dad, wouldn't you like to see me use it?"

I replied "Karen, you should know better. I brought you up to understand that you don't start anything unless you are prepared to accept the consequences."

On hearing this Lisa said "yes that's right, if you only wanted to use the strap-on, you should not have bet me for it. You could have just asked."

Karen refreshed the drinks while Lisa went into her bedroom to fetch the strap-on, when she came out of the bed room we could see that she had already put it on.

What a funny sight it was, this slim young girl dresses in her school uniform, skirt pulled up above the waist, parading in front of me wearing a dark brown strap-on, which made it look like she was showing off her large erection.

I can't explain why but the sight of Lisa, even wearing her strap-on, got me so aroused I just wanted to fuck her there and then. But I knew I had to wait for the opportunity to present itself.

When the girls resumed their playing Karen was led on the floor with her legs spread open and I could see that her pussy was still very aroused and the lips were puffy and shiny with her juices. Lisa positioned herself between Karen's legs and slowly pushed the strap-on into Karen's pussy, not stopping until it was fully buried, then Lisa began the long slow pull back before quickly pushing forwards until the strap-on was again fully inside Karen's pussy.

This started Karen moaning with pleasure and saying "oh god Lisa... fuck me... fuck me hard... harder you bitch... harder."

Lisa then speeded up and was soon thrusting the strap-on in and out of Karen at a furious pace, and saying "you love it... you are mine... take it... god your pussy is so wet..."

After a couple of minutes of Lisa fucking Karen on the floor Lisa the stopped and said "I have an idea Karen, as you dad has been sat there behaving himself how about you give him a blow job while I fuck you?"

Karen said "yes that would be so kinky, what do you think dad?"

I said "if that's what you both want, I'm up for it."

So Karen crawled over to where I was sat and I helped her undo my trousers, and as I pulled both my trousers and boxers to my knees I heard Lisa gasp and say "Karen, you told me your dad was smaller than my boyfriend!!"

Karen said "it don't look that much different to me, anyway you have always told me it's been a fantasy of yours to try one bigger than your boyfriend. Now are we going to do this or not."

With that Karen then placed her hands on my thighs and lowered her mouth onto my very hard cock, and started to bob up and down taking me further into her mouth each time until nearly all my length was in her mouth.

I saw Lisa then move behind Karen and I felt her jump slightly as I realised Lisa must have now penetrated Karen's pussy with her strap-on.

The girls then found their rhythm, every time Lisa pushed forwards, Karen bobbed her head down taking my cock deep into her mouth, then as Lisa pulled back, and Karen raised her head allowing my cock to slide nearly all the way out of her mouth.

This continued for a few minutes and I could feel myself getting close to Cumming. As I was going to warn Karen, Lisa said "don't let him cum in your mouth, I want to see your face covered in it."

Karen then took my cock out of her mouth and told Lisa to move back, giving me the room to stand up. She then knelt below me, her face just a couple of inches below my cock and said "go on dad, shoot your cum on my face."

So I started to wank my cock quickly as I knew it wouldn't be long before I cum.

As I was getting close to Cumming Karen then said "Lisa, come here... I want dad to cum on your face as well."

So Lisa joined Karen and knelt down beside her, their faces were just inches below my cock.

It took about 15 strokes and I was ready to cum. I said "get your faces together here it is... I'm Cumming" and with that my cock started spurting jets of warm cum onto them. In all about 6 jets of cum spurted out and splattered the girl's faces hitting their noses, lips and cheeks.

After I had finished Cumming the girls then kissed and said to each other "wow that was good."

Lisa then said "we are off into the bathroom to clean up, could you fix us all some more drinks please?"

When the girls returned from the bathroom Karen approached me and nervously said to me "dad, I have a question to ask you."

I said "yes love, what do you want?"

Karen said "well you don't have to if you don't want to, but Lisa wants to know if you would lick my pussy and let her fuck you with the strap-on at the same time?"

I said to Karen "no way. That was not part of our deal. If Lisa wants to watch me lick your pussy, that's fine. But no-one touches my ass."

Karen then said "but dad, Lisa has always fantasised about this. We have done your fantasy, isn't it fair that we do hers."

I responded "sure it's fair; but she does it with someone who is willing to do it, and I am not willing."

Then Karen said "but dad you have always said how much you have wanted to fuck her and she has told me that if you do this for her, she will let you do whatever you want to her."

I asked "are you sure that's what she said?"

Karen responded "yes dad."

The pervert inside me realised that this was the opportunity I had been waiting for, at last I had my chance to get my revenge for the way she had teased me and caused a lot of arguments between Karen and me with her lies. Sure I would have to endure the inconvenience of Lisa using her strap-on to fulfil her fantasy, but this was going to be nothing compared to what I had in mind for her.

So I said "well then you had better get her in here so we can start."

Karen went into the kitchen and told Lisa that I had agreed. Lisa came straight over to me and kissed me full on the lips saying "thank you for letting me do this."

I replied "thank you for your offer, which I accept."

So Karen sat in the chair I had been in her legs spread wide open and her pussy ready and waiting for me to start licking. I copied the position Karen had used and I started licking her pussy the same way I had always done, with long slow licks starting from the bottom and not stopping until I reached her clit. I heard Lisa say "god that looks so hot, I hope you will do that to me."

I thought to myself "you will be getting a lot more than this soon."

After about a couple of minutes of me licking Karen I felt something cold being applied to my ass I jerked suddenly at the shock and heard Lisa say "its ok... I'm just putting some lubricant on to help with penetration."

I then felt something pushing against my asshole, Lisa said "try to relax; I'm just using my finger to open you up."

I felt her finger enter me, there was not as much discomfort as I imagined, then it started to move backwards and forwards as she loosened me up.

After a couple of minutes I felt Lisa add another finger into my ass and then start to thrust both of them in and out.

After another couple of minutes of this Lisa told me to keep licking Karen and just relax. I felt some more lubricant being rubbed into my asshole, then Lisa said "you look as ready as you will ever be, take a deep breath and try to relax because I am starting now" and with that I felt her touch the strap-on against my asshole and begin to push.

For the first few seconds my asshole burned and the pain was intense as Lisa pushed the strap-on into me, I signalled for her to stop and let me get used to the intrusion. After about a minute the pain subsided so I signalled for her to carry on.

This was the weirdest experience of my life, all I hoped is that Karen would not think anything less of me; I carried on licking Karen's pussy, hoping that this would take my mind off what was happening behind me and help me to keep relaxed.

As I was focussing on keeping relaxed and licking Karen I was unaware of how much time had passed before Lisa said "I'm in as far as I can go, stay relaxed as now I am going to fuck you."

With that I felt the strap-on move back and then thrust forward as she began to fuck me. This continued for about 5 minutes, I was getting ready to tell Lisa that it was time to stop when I heard her say "keep licking Karen... I'm nearly there... just a few more moments..." I buried my tongue deep into Karen's pussy as my mind tried to blot out what was happening to me.

A couple of more minutes had gone by when I next heard Lisa's voice say "yes... yes... that's it...I'm nearly there...I'm nearly there... oohh yes... I'm Cumming" then I felt her thrust deep and hard into me. The sudden burst of pain I felt caused me to dig my fingers hard into Karen's legs and my eyes to water.

I thought to myself "you bitch; there was no need for that. Like it or not you are going to get your ass fucked even harder."

When we had all calmed down, Karen had to go to the toilet, while she was in there Lisa hugged me and kissed me on the lips.

She said "thank you for that, I hope I wasn't too rough with you" and with that she turned to go into the kitchen, but as she got to the door she turned and with a smirk on her face she said "you have had that done to you before haven't you."

When we had all rested and recovered from our earlier fun and games Karen caught hold of Lisa and started to dance with her. Their bodies moved in synchronization as they bumped and grinded together, their lips locked in a passionate kiss. Lisa broke the kiss and pushed Karen into the chair, spread her legs wide and started to lick her pussy. I took this as my invitation to join in the fun.

As Lisa started to lick Karen's pussy, I got behind her, placed my face underneath her pussy and started to lick her. I found that Lisa's pussy was very wet and it didn't take long to bring her to a mini orgasm. Her wetness covered my mouth and face as I buried my tongue deep inside this young girl's pussy.

As she was recovering from her mini orgasm I switched my attentions to her cute, tight asshole and as I started licking it, I heard Lisa gasp and say "that feels so good... keep doing that... I love my ass being licked."

This made such a change to have someone want me to lick their asshole, instead of being told not to touch down there, that I stayed doing this longer than I had planned. I even managed to get my tongue inside Lisa's asshole for a few minutes, and it was while doing this that I discovered that Lisa had not wiped properly the last time she had used the toilet. But I thought "we all have accidents sometimes" and carried on licking.

After about 10 minutes of giving Lisa all this oral pleasure I decided it was about time I fucked her, so I repositioned myself behind her and slowly moved my cockhead into the entrance of her pussy and stopped. I asked Lisa if she was ok with this, and did she want me to continue. Her response was to wiggle her ass and say "yes, I want you to fuck me." So I slowly started pushing my cock into her pussy, stopping every time I had got a couple of inches into her, then pushing again until my full length was buried in her hot, wet, tight pussy.

I quickly pulled all the way back, just leaving my cockhead in her pussy, then thrusted forwards again. This caused Lisa to gasp and say "yes, fuck me. Go on fuck me hard..." I thought to myself "ok girl you have asked for it" and I began fucking her with hard, fast thrusts, each time making sure that my full length was buried in her pussy.

After a few minutes of fucking Lisa like this, I wanted to see just how far I could go with her. So I wetted a finger and began to push it into her ass. This caused Lisa to jerk but she did not tell me to stop so I assumed she was ok with it. I continued fucking Lisa's pussy and fingering her ass for a few minutes longer. I had managed to get my thumb all the way into her ass and the only reaction I had got from Lisa was her saying "keep doing that... I love my ass being fingered."

I could see that Karen was getting her pussy well and truly licked so I decided to plan my next move very carefully. As Karen was well on her way to yet another orgasm, I decided to use the situation to get my revenge. Noticing that Karen was holding Lisa's head firm up against her pussy and telling her to "keep doing that... I want to cum."

I pulled my cock out of Lisa's pussy. With one hand I managed to spread her ass cheeks wide enough for me to see her tight asshole, which was still wet, then using my other hand I guided my cockhead up until it came to rest against Lisa's asshole. Then, as Karen was telling Lisa she was almost there, I pushed my cock into Lisa's ass.

Lisa suddenly jerked forward and tried to lift her head from Karen's pussy. I heard a muffled scream and then Lisa's voice saying "ooowww... please take it out... not my ass... that fucking hurts... please stop."

As Lisa tried to struggle away from me I held her firmly by the waist saying "stay still you bitch. I let you fuck my ass so it's fair that I fuck yours."

With that I continued pushing my cock into her tight ass until I was in as deep as I could go. I then pulled back a few inches before pushing in again and getting the last couple of inches of my cock into her tight ass.

As I started fucking her ass, Lisa began sobbing and telling me "stop... please stop... it hurts so much... it's too big."

On hearing Lisa's sobs Karen yelled at me "stop dad; you are hurting her."

I shouted at Karen "shut up; and hold her still, I'm getting close to Cumming."

It took another few minutes of fucking Lisa's tight ass before I was close to Cumming, and as soon as I could feel that I was ready.

I leaned over and said to the now constantly sobbing Lisa "now you know what it feels like to have your ass fucked," and with that comment I buried my cock deep into her ass and felt myself cum.

About 5 jets of cum spurted out and splattered the insides of Lisa's ass, my cock twitching as each one left my body and filled her tight ass.

Lisa was still sobbing as my cock softened, and as I withdrew I noticed that there were some brown smears on it. Not wanting to stain my boxers I found Lisa's white schoolgirl panties she had been wearing and I used them to wipe myself clean. Then after making myself presentable I walked over to where Karen was comforting the still sobbing Lisa, I could not resist slapping Lisa hard on her still sore ass and saying "thanks for that love, you were great. Look forward to doing this again soon."

As I turned and started to walk out of the flat Karen yelled at me "you bastard dad! Why have you done this? Cant you see you have hurt her."

I responded "don't you think my ass hurts as well. I have told you before you should never give it if you can't take it. All I did was to give her what she gave me."

Then with the sound of Lisa still sobbing in the background I walked out of the flat and down the stairs.

12