Fifth Period

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard for Mr. Clerk not to let out inside her then, with the tight warm walls of her cunt greedily milking his shaft and begging for him to share his orgasm with her. He would have wanted that self control to be because she was only eighteen and he didn't know if she was on the pill, but no. The real reason in that moment was that he wanted to save that load for the devilish little whore who'd started this whole immoral and delicious event in his life.

It was a good thing, too. Ariana was worked up from watching her best friend's face in ecstasy, and her own second orgasm had been approaching this whole time as she rubbed herself. She wasn't sure if Mr. Clerk had cum inside of Sophia, or if she should let herself have her orgasm now before the whole thing was over, but once she heard her friend's sigh as his cock left her, and felt its head pressing against her own sopping wet entrance, she knew it wasn't done yet.

Ariana purred and pushed her pussy back against her substitute teacher's cock greedily once she felt it against her. He moaned at the sight of the slutty brunette's body reacting to his imminent penetration, and that was it. He grabbed her hips roughly and plunged the entire length of his cock in in one stroke. "OH FUCK" She screamed much too loudly for no-one to hear in neighboring rooms, but it was all in pure shock and pleasure. She needed him to give it to her hard and rough. She didn't care if it hurt a little or made her ache for the rest of the day. If she was going to be fucked by a grown man who's life could be ruined because of it, she wasn't going to be half-ass about it.

"Oh god fuck me fuck me fuck me please!" She was exclaiming and grabbing the desk for support. He liked hearing her affirmations of need for his cock. He loved knowing she really loved and needed this fucking, that she'd been seeking it out and was not disappointed.

"Yeah, whore? You want me to fuck you with this big cock you've been staring at all of class?"

"Ugh yes yes please sir it feels so fucking good in me!"

"Do you want your teacher to shoot his fucking load in you? Because I think I'm going to give it to you soon." He wasn't just talking. He could feel his cock straining to explode inside her, and he wasn't sure if he could hold off even if she wanted him to.

"Yes yes please pump your cum into me sir! Please give it to me and use my body to make yourself cum!" Those words made heat race through both of their excited bodies, and riding that wave of extra pleasure, Mr. Clerk allowed his cock to twitch and pulse and shoot the biggest load of his life into his young student. He collapsed on top of her small pale body, and for a few moments they were lost in sleepy intoxicating pleasure together. He felt the heat of her skin on his and sighed with relief.

"Hey guys! I'm sorry to interrupt, but I think our next class is in a minute." Came Sophia's timid voice. Mr. Clerk laughed slightly as he picked himself up off Ariana, who was still laying motionless on his desk.

"What?" She mumbled sleepily.

"We have to go!" Said Sophia, who had already put her clothes back on and was waiting by the locked classroom door.

Ariana drowsily stood up and looked at the clock in a daze. "Fuck, you're right. You can go without me Soph, I'll be there as soon as I get my clothes on."

"Okay bye." And Sophia was out the door. There were a few silent moments as the man and teenage girl found and donned their clothes.

"I really won't tell anyone, you know." Ariana said once she was all ready to leave.

"Uh, thanks. Look, I'm sorry. That was really inappropriate." The guilt was coming back now, and Mr. Clerk's mind was full of doubt and fear and shame.

The brunette laughed "You idiot, I like made you do it! Don't get yourself all down about it. I don't blame you, and I don't know about you, but I fucking loved it. I knew you had a big cock, but shit! I didn't know you could eat pussy that well!"

The teacher blushed and looked down, embarrassed. "No, I liked it too...obviously. I just don't want you to be upset or..."

"I'm not! Besides, I'm eighteen, and you're not even really my teacher. Don't be upset for me; I'm not upset!" And with that, she was walking out of the room with the textbook she'd needed tucked safely under her arm.

"Hey, Ariana?" She looked back.

"Yeah?"

"I'm subbing for fourth period college algebra tomorrow since Ms.Wright is out. Are you..."

She smiled a big wicked grin. "I'll stop in fifth."

12