Fifth Time's the Charm Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife's running gag on the day a couple tries to conceive.
2.9k words
4.45
17.1k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenriel
Elenriel
106 Followers

Alex's senses were flooded with goodness. His wife had just put a plate of pancakes in front of him, slathered with butter, real maple syrup, and finely chopped macadamia nuts. He lingered, taking in the sight and the smell of it, before moving in with knife and fork.

"Tuck in, honey," Janine encouraged. "You might need all your strength. I figure it's today or tomorrow."

"I sure hope it's today. I've been three days without, and that's longer than any stretch since before we were married." He took a big bite of his meal, and he made a face as if he'd gone to paradise. Then his look turned quizzical: Janine was eating citrus fruit salad instead of her own pancakes. He extended a forkful of carbohydrate heaven. "You're not having this?" he asked, incredulous.

Janine looked a bit embarrassed. "Well...to tell the truth, dear, I'm kind of hoping for a girl. The child of my first husband, who died with him in the accident, was a boy. If we had a daughter, there's no chance I'd ever have the thought of her being a...replacement. I know it's silly."

"It's not silly in the least, dear!" He got up, came around the table and gave her a little hug.

"The conventional wisdom for a daughter is to eat acidic foods, have the sex early in the fertile period, and use shallow penetration," she continued to explain.

"Then we'll do it just that way, darling. I can't think of any way you can use your mad skills to help, though." By that, Alex meant his wife's extraordinary hypnosis skills. Janine's talent as a hypnotist and Alex's talent as a hypnotic subject had made their marriage possible in the first place. Janine used age regression to take him back to his freshman year in college. That was an era before his four later fiancées had cheated on him and left him bitter. With his soul temporarily unscarred by cruel experience, Janine had been able to kindle new love in Alex's heart.

It also made their sex life extremely interesting. During her most recent menstrual period, Janine had given her husband a hand job. Except...from Alex's point of view it wasn't his bedroom, but a forest glade. It wasn't his wife's hand, but a beautiful wood sprite's tiny body. The pixie wrapped herself arms and legs around his shaft, gratefully harvesting the potent seed she needed to bring Spring back to the forest.

Janine laughed, then said, "But maybe I can think of something to bring an element of fantasy to effleurage."

"What is effleurage?" Alex wanted to know.

"It's belly massage for pregnant women," Janine explained using her hands. "A circular stroke with the palms, towards the head along the centerline of the belly, circling around towards the feet on the sides of the belly. I can vouch for the fact that it's very soothing, and it's supposed to do a little something positive about stretch marks." She looked contemplative. "Let me think...maybe I could make it seem like..."

Alex laughed. "I don't need any incentive to rub the belly that's carrying my child! As much as you want, dear heart."

"Well, let me know if you change your mind, 'cause I'll want quite a bit of it."

Alex kissed her on the head and went back to his breakfast. Soon after, they had both eaten and driven to work together. Alex was an R&D engineer and Janine was a secretary at the same firm, although they planned for her to be a full-time mom if their plans for a family succeeded.

The morning's work was uneventful, and they ate a quiet lunch together. But about an hour after lunch, Janine came into Alex's laboratory. She seemed quite excited. "I'm just back from the bathroom where I checked myself. According to my charting, tonight at dinnertime will be the perfect time to do it."

"That's great, honey!" Alex enthused.

Janine leaned in close and whispered in his ear. "So don't forget to think about my pussy!" She smiled and walked away.

Alex felt a rush of heat race through his body and pool in his hips. Janine had put a few general purpose triggers in his subconscious, and one of them was, "think about my pussy." It always caused an fine, throbbing erection, as fast as his blood pressure could fill his cock. Once his penis was at full attention, the trigger was complete and what happened next would be whatever a natural hard-on would do in the circumstance. Alex discreetly tugged at his clothing so his member would have room to unbend as it swelled.

Alex stayed put in his chair with his hips below table level until his erection had come and gone. Then he went to his office and called Janine. "What was your devious purpose in doing that?" he wanted to know.

Janine's tone was matter-of-fact. "It's just part and parcel with our plan to have you ready to make a big deposit tonight. The three day layoff should have filled your balls with cum, and now you need to be primed to give me all of it. So think about my pussy, darling. Bye."

Alex rolled his eyes, but he had to laugh, too, as he felt himself stiffen up again. He decided to work at his desk until this second boner ran its course. The task before him was proceeding well once he was flaccid once more, and he decided to listen to his iPod. He tucked the buds in his ears and launched into the playlist. At the end of track 3, however, Alex found out someone had added a selection. Just before "Intro to Star Trek: Voyager" started to play, he heard Janine's voice. "Think about my pussy!" Instant hard-on...again. "When did she do that?" Alex had to wonder.

An hour later, a mandatory hazardous waste training program was delivered as an e-mail with two attachments. The first one launched web-based education on the different types of hazardous waste streams, and what needed to go where. The second was a short audio file that he clicked on without thinking twice. "Think about my pussy!" was all that it contained.

"Tricked again!" Alex gasped as he became rampant once more. Of course, Janine was the one who sent out such training programs, so it would be child's play for her to insert a second file in only his e-mail.

Finally it was time to go home. On their way to their car, Alex said, "I listened to my playlist today. And the TSCA training you sent out."

"I don't have to do that training myself," Janine said demurely. "Was it hard?"

"Yes, extremely hard...you vixen, you."

"Well after such hard work you can just relax and listen to the news while I drive you home." Janine preferred to drive, since she was rather a nervous passenger. She touched a button and the public radio station was tuned in. The national and local headlines were presented, then the main program began.

"Hello, I'm Robert Siegel with NPR's 'All Things Considered.' And I'm Melissa Block. In Washington today, at a press conference the President declared...think about my pussy. The press had questions about...

"How did you DO that!" Alex was hastily shifting around his seat belt so his cock could stiffen in better comfort.

"Well...ahh...actually you've been listening to the 3:00 news, not the 4:00. On disk."

Alex now saw that the indicator on the audio panel glowed above CD and not FM. "You are driving me crazy!" he accused.

"It will all be worth it in about half an hour," Janine asserted.

"You've put a lot of work into this recurring theme."

Janine demurred. "No...it's more of a, 'running gag.'"

The CD was still playing and the voiceover said, "...to Nina Totenberg at the Supreme Court. Today, Justice Sonia Sotomayor, writing for the majority announced...think about my pussy. The significance of this ruling..."

"Arrg! You got me again!" Alex stabbed the button, silencing the audio. "Aren't you afraid I'll faint with blood rushing into and out of my cock?"

"You are a very healthy figure of a man, love. I'm sure your heart can stand it."

A few minutes later, the car entered their driveway. As usual, Alex got out to get the mail from the post box while Janine put the car in the garage. "Junk...junk...bill...oh! A greeting card." It was addressed to Alex, so he opened it as he walked towards the house. The front of the card said "CONGRATULATIONS!" He opened it, and that action pulled a tab out of a small bit of digital electronics. At the same time as he read, "...on your big, stiff, cock," he heard, "Think about my pussy!"

Alex couldn't help but laugh at this latest iteration of the running gag. "She must have planned this some time ago," he realized. "Well, this day of all days should be memorable, and now it will be."

He caught up with his wife in their bedroom. She was already nude with her thighs parted artistically. He held up the card. "You caught me again, as you no doubt know," he said with a grin. "Can I hope you're not in teasing mode anymore?"

"I only tease in order to please − that's my motto," she said, clearly delighted by the success of her scheme.

Once Alex was also nude, he noticed that his member was only at half-staff. He opened the card a second time, and a repeat of the phrase reversed that trend towards diminishment. Immediately his cock started upwards again, bobbing slightly in rhythm with his pulse. "I'm going to keep this," he said, gesturing with the card. "It might come in handy someday."

"You won't have too much use for it. 'Never let your husband's cock wonder where its next climax is coming from.' That's the best marriage advice."

Alex asked, "So what do we do now to get you your preferred gender?"

"Well, I've read on several sites that boy-making wrigglers swim faster than girl-making ones. Other things being equal, you get 106 boys for every 100 girls. But girl-makers have more endurance. To advantage them, you make the swim as long as possible. If we fuck now, my egg should be just released when your sperm get there after a full trip up the tube. If we fuck shallow, the swimmers have farther to go, and spend more time near the entrance, which is a bit more acidic. And if I don't come after you squirt, they don't have my contractions help them through my cervix."

"So you should cum before we couple, rather than after."

"Yes, just so."

Alex looked thoughtful, then grinned. "You should 'prompt' me so I don't just scootch up and pounce on you the minute you're wet. I have been teased pretty hard, you know."

"If you're sure. I've have been rather naughty...maybe I don't even deserve to cum."

Alex pantomimed weighing the matter in his mind. "Yes, rather naughty, but not too naughty," he decided at last.

"As you will." Janine paused dramatically, then said, "Lickety split!" This was a two part trigger. The phrase brought Alex's eye reflexively towards Janine's bush. The second part had to be there, too, or nothing would come of it: Janine pointing a finger at her clitoris. Which on that occasion, she was.

The 'think about my pussy' trigger was a "hard" one as Alex thought about such things. It always affected him, immediately and powerfully, and he wasn't sure if there was anything he could do to short-circuit the process. But 'lickety split' seemed "soft." It seemed to Alex that he could resist it if he wanted to. He'd never tried to resist it since it had only appeared in pleasant fantasy scenes, but he guessed that he could. The trigger didn't feel like it compelled him, but rather filled him with a positive attitude about giving head. It was sort of a "I'm a great lover and great lovers flaunt their mad cunnilingus skills" vibe.

Alex got on the bed and somehow managed to both crawl and strut at the same time towards his wife's pussy. He brushed it lightly with the back of his fingertips, returning a tiny bit of tease. Soon enough, though, he buried his face in salty-scented snatch.

A few months before, when Janine had taken Alex into deep trance and planted the trigger, she'd also explained in detail everything he'd need to know to bliss her out with his mouth. He was normally very good at this, but the single minded attention his trigger helped him achieve moved her experience from merely sixth to seventh heaven.

Janine had done her fair share of fantasizing that afternoon, and it didn't take very long for her to get her cookies under Alex's serving of licking, tonguing, and clit sucking. Her declaration, "You made me cum!" roused him from his half-trance.

They both needed to catch their breaths − for very different reasons − but soon Alex asked, "So...how do we do the next part."

Janine beckoned him towards her by gesture. "I have something that will work, and we may as well practice it since we'll probably do it more in the ninth month. Start missionary-style...yes, that's good. Slide in an inch and a half or so. Now you slide your legs outboard of mine and I'll grip your shaft with my thighs. Okay, now we move."

"It's an interesting sensation," Alex said. "It's like...I'm thrusting inside my own skin."

"A hand job with the thighs, that's what my first husband used to say. We did this when I was so far pregnant that he was afraid of bopping the poor baby on the head." She cradled Alex with her arms. "But now the time for teasing is past. Time for you to claim that big cum you've earned. Fuck me, Alex. Squirt me full up. Put a baby in my belly." Janine clamped her thighs tightly and crooned encouragement into her husband's ear. After all the teasing she'd put him through, she didn't figure it would take too long, and she was right. After about a minute, she felt him tensing. "Give it to me. Let it go!" she murmured.

Alex shivered and twitched as he surrendered his seed to her. "Thank you, darling," Janine whispered. "You love me so good."

A bit later, when their equilibrium was somewhat restored, Alex dressed again and forayed out for take-out since Janine didn't want to walk around and maybe drip out some of what she'd received. Later, after cream cheese puffs and tangerine beef had been consumed in bed, Janine handed Alex a fortune cookie. He opened it and it read:

On the day of your child's birth you will receive an interesting gift.

"What! This can't be a coincidence!"

Janine had on such a pretense of innocence she practically had a halo. "What's that dear?"

"Another running gag?" Alex wanted to know.

"No...it's more of a 'recurring theme.' I have a few special gifts for you, to give out on special occasions like milestone anniversaries or the like. The cookie foretells when you'll get the first one."

"Do I get to know what kind of gift it will be?"

"Absolutely. You'll get..." she paused for dramatic effect. "...one of my triggers."

Alex's eyes were as wide a saucers. "Yours...?"

"Years ago, before I lost my first family, I used self-hypnosis and audio tapes I recorded to give myself a few post-hypnotic suggestions. They were to be gifts to my first husband and they're keyed to 'my husband's voice.' That title is yours now."

Alex was put a little off-balance by this revelation. Finally he said, "What will it do?"

Janine's look was full of mischief. "Let's keep that vague for now. I know from the first time that pregnancy makes me a little...uh...high maintenance. If you show extra forbearance, give me lots of effleurage when I need it, and fetch the weird foods I know from experience that I'll crave...you'll get one of the nicer ones."

Alex tilted his head and grinned. "So...how did you say effleurage is done?"

Janine leaned back. "Start with your hands here, like so..."

EPILOG

Five months later Alex and Janine were in the office of their obstetrician. The doctor said, "I am pleased to announce that all the physical and genetic tests are done and the results are excellent. Your pregnancy is on perfect track. Ask the receptionist for a routine seventh month appointment, and I'll see you then." He started to open the door, then paused. "Wait, I remember you did want to know what to expect, didn't you?"

"Yes, please," replied Janine with her fingers crossed.

"You're carrying identical twin girls. Congratulations." He headed off to his next patient.

At first Alex and Janine, just stared at each other, open mouthed, eyes wide. Then their faces scrunched up, their lips worked, and they burst out laughing uproariously at the same moment. After about a full minute, Janine finally regained enough breath to say, "You were supposed to fertilize my egg, not blast it in two!"

"You were the one who decided how far to rev me up beforehand. I'm not responsible for that!" They fell into each other's arms and kissed and laughed and cried happy tears.

Finally they composed themselves to go. "It was that audio greeting card," Janine said. "I should have known that was a bridge too far."

Elenriel
Elenriel
106 Followers