Fifty Cent Piece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, that feels soooo good," Anna said, her eyes half-closed as my stimulations sent pulses of pleasure coursing through her body.

I rubbed her clit harder, and slipped my index finger inside her too. The velvety walls of her pussy enveloped my fingers, seemingly drawing them deeper inside. I was desperate to feel that suction around my throbbing cock but was determined to repay last night's favour before satisfying my own desires. Anna's eyes closed and her breathing became faster, matching the movement of my hand. I withdrew my fingers and, lying half on top of her, supporting my weight on one side, kissed her passionately, rubbing her clit, our mouths on fire. Anna's hand sought out my aching penis and she rubbed up and down the shaft, tickling the tip. I groaned at her touch, memories of her expert dexterity the night before flooding back. The anticipation of finally being inside her was almost excruciating.

Our eyes met and we both smiled. I kissed her mouth again then slowly worked my way down her neck, kissing and licking as I went. I paused at her breasts once more, taking each succulent tit into my mouth before moving on down, still teasing her swollen clitoris as I did. I reached her stomach and slipped my tongue into her navel, causing another whimper and a squirm as I invaded that strangely sensitive place. I kissed each prominent hip bone and, shifting my position to gain better access, moved towards her inner thighs. I was now kneeling between Anna's legs, my erection jutting up rudely, only inches from where it so obviously wanted to be.

I eased her thighs apart further and gazed wantonly at her glistening pink entrance. I bent down and licked up her left thigh, right to where her leg became her groin. The skin there was even softer than on the rest of her delicious body. I did the same on her other thigh, and gently nibbled then licked my way along to my destination: her perfect pink cunt.

I looked up at Anna and our eyes met, then I licked the length of her open lips, from bottom to top, finishing the stroke of my tongue on her electrified pink button. Anna squealed as my tongue danced across her, her hands went straight to the back of my head, pulling me closer. I licked again, tasting her sweetness, pushing my tongue inside her, then licking up to her clit and sucking gently. I repeated this, her labia opening further with every lick, her most treasured place revealing itself more and more. Settling into a rhythm I concentrated on her clit, circling and licking, harder and faster. Anna's body was trembling, her hips bucking, and half-formed words and noises filled the enclosed space. She grabbed handfuls of my hair as she writhed and I pushed her legs further apart still, greedily lapping her juices, drinking her in.

My tongue was darting over her clitoris, pressing hard against it as she forced her pelvis up towards my mouth.

"Keep going Sam, keep going. I'm so close."

I pressed my tongue even harder against her and licked a series of hard licks, pushing the hood above her clitoris right up so it was utterly exposed. That was what she needed and her body shook as the pleasure finally built to its crescendo and an orgasm shot through her. Anna forced my face down even more, mashing my mouth against her as she thrust her hips upwards. Words of Norwegian replaced the squeals and whimpers as she thrashed around on the bed, riding the wave of her climax. I continued licking as much as I could until Anna suddenly pushed me away, too sensitive to take any more.

"Oh Sam, it's too much," she panted, "It's too good!"

I knelt up, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"You are so horny Anna!" I said, emphasising the words.

"That was so horny Sam," she laughed.

"You taste amazing."

"Mmm, I'm glad you like it! That was so intense."

Supporting my weight I lay on top of Anna and we kissed. She wasn't in the least bit perturbed by kissing the mouth that had just licked her and our tongues duelled as she slowly recovered.

Anna was still jumping and bucking every time our bodies touched, such was the strength of the orgasm that was slowly ebbing away but the hardness of my cock, now trapped between us was a not-so-subtle reminder that we weren't finished yet.

"OK, sexy boy," she said. "Let's see what happens next."

Anna pushed me off her and rolled me onto my back as she straddled me, my erection pointing up between us. Her hands rubbed across my chest as she leant back. Her nails grazed my nipples as she very slowly rubbed up and down, causing the slightest friction on my cock with her soaking pussy. She flinched as her clit bumped against my tip, clearly still too sensitive to take me inside her just yet. Anna grinned and leant back more, gripping me firmly in her right hand, slowly rubbing the soft skin up and down.

"Maybe I should have a taste, too," she said, her head cocked to one side, her eyes fixed on what she held.

"Be my guest," I told her.

Anna shuffled back and leant down, mirroring my position of a few minutes before. Still holding me in her right hand she fixed my gaze and licked up the length of the shaft, right to the tip. Tingles shot through my groin and as Anna repeated the motion, a naughty glint shone in her blue eyes. She licked a few more times and each time sparks of intense pleasure pulsed through me. Then she took me in her mouth and, sighing, I closed my eyes and let the sensations wash over me. Her tongue swirled around the tip of my cock as she sucked up and down. Her mouth was so soft and hot and wet. I groaned in pleasure. Anna had told me she wanted to fuck but at that moment all I could think of was the unbelievable pleasure her mouth was giving me.

My cock plopped out of Anna's mouth and I opened my eyes.

"You taste good too. But I'm greedy. I want you somewhere else."

Without waiting for a response Anna moved up my legs and knelt across me. She held my erection in one hand and hovered above me. Her pussy was wide open, the tip of my cock so close to her opening. She looked at me and lowered herself onto me. She was so wet that I slid inside her easily but, allowing herself to get used to my size, she paused before sinking down fully. We both groaned as her vagina walls moulded themselves to my form and she stayed still for a few seconds, my cock all the way inside her tight, welcoming womanhood.

Anna leant forward, placing her hands on my shoulders as she started to rock back and forward, up and down. I held her by her hips, encouraging her to sink herself onto me then groped her bum, squeezing her magnificent cheeks. She began to increase her speed, our eyes locked on each other.

"God you feel good," I said.

Anna smiled that cheeky smile and sat up, forcing herself down further, taking me deeper inside her. She leant back and started to bounce harder, the springs of the bed squeaking as she did. Her tits bounced with every thrust and she held one, squeezing it hard against her chest. Her hair fell into her eyes and she flung it back with her other hand. I could feel the pleasure rising as she fucked me harder and harder but as desperate to come as I was, I wanted to hold onto this incredible feeling.

I grabbed Anna's hips and rolled her over, my cock still deep inside her. Anna's face was a picture of lust.

"Come on then Sam, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I drove deep into her, making her gasp and held my cock there for a second. I leant down to kiss her then pulled almost the whole way out before sliding hard and deep inside her. Harder and faster I thrust, fucking this blonde beauty with almost savage intensity. I squeezed her breasts and held her down by leaning heavily on her shoulders. Anna responded by wrapping her legs around my back, trying to pull me further and further into her. Our bodies were slick with sweat and we were both breathing hard as I rammed into her as hard as I could, her body rising upwards greedily, her nails scratching across my back, my full balls slapping against her bum.

Anna must have sensed I was nearing the point of no return as she nodded at me and whispered, encouraging me.

"Oh fuck Anna," I grunted. "I'm gonna come."

"Yes Sam, yes, do it," she responded breathlessly.

The whole van was rocking as we fucked. My orgasm built inside me, my cock deep in her vice-like cunt. I felt my climax surging through me and in a blinding moment of intensity I came, spurting deep inside her, again and again, great pulses of ecstasy racking my body. A series of grunts accompanied the waves of orgasm and Anna came again with me, her high pitched yelps echoing my own animalistic noises. My thrusting slowed as my orgasm weakened until I lay on top of her, exhausted, panting, still buried in her depths, her arms and legs still wrapped around me.

When I finally regained my senses I let myself slide out of her and rolled over. We lay side by side, not speaking, just staring at the ceiling. The heat of the van was sweltering and the enclosed space was filled with the musky aroma of sex.

Anna was the first to stir. She propped herself up on one elbow and looked at me.

"That," she said "was a lot of fun."

I put one hand behind my head and laughed, agreeing with her. She leaned over and held my cock, still slick with her juices and mine.

"I told you you had a nice cock," she said as she lazily caressing my softening penis.

"Well he certainly likes you too. You are damn sexy, Anna."

She sat up, her tits bobbing perkily as she ran her fingers through her sweaty hair.

"And you're still sweet," she said. "And good at fucking," she added, her blue eyes twinkling.

Anna slid open the door of the van to let some air in. I lay there, soaking up the praise and enjoying the sensual presence of the blonde Nordic beauty I had met less than twenty-four hours before. My mind turned that thought over and over. I'd just had probably the best sex of my life with someone I barely knew. She looked around and found her shorts, hopping off the bed, down onto the step in the doorway and wriggling them up her body. Still topless, she stepped out of the van, picked up her bikini top and the half-smoked joint and turned to me.

"I have to go. Thanks for the smoke. Mind if I finish it?"

I laughed and nodded. She lit up and threw the lighter on the deck chair. She stood there for a few seconds and I tried to comprehend how a stunning Nordic blonde had come to be smoking a joint whilst topless, outside my campervan, having fucked me to within an inch of my life.

With the spliff in her mouth Anna pulled the black bikini top over her head and tied it behind her back. She looked at me and smiled, then blew me a kiss.

"Bye bye, Sam. Maybe see you around?" Without waiting for an answer she blew out some smoke and walked off.

I hoped I would.

12