Fifty Cent Piece Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was telling the truth. She could cause quite a stir looking like that. I guessed the only reason the clientele hadn't been more obvious in their appreciation of her looks was down to their age and incapacitation through drink. "So how did you..."

She cut me off before I had a chance to finish my question. "I don't know if I should tell you, you seem grumpy today." She was pouting, teasing me. Her eyes were glinting, I was starting to recognise that look and I knew what it meant.

I leaned in closer. "Tell me," I said. "What did you do? You didn't steal them did you?"

Anna shifted on her stool, her skirt rode up her thighs as she did. Her knees were slightly apart, my knee between them. "No! I'm not a thief!" she squealed, giggling as she did.

"What then?" I asked. I knew something must have happened from that mischievous look.

"Well," she said, drawing out the syllables, knowingly prolonging the wait. "Like I said, I have my ways."

"Come on Anna," I said, "what's that supposed to mean?"

"Like I said earlier, I know I'm pretty and sometimes it helps me."

"OK, so someone in the shop gave you some clothes because you're pretty?" I wasn't convinced.

Anna giggled again. "OK, maybe not just cos I'm pretty," she said, then took a sip of her drink, holding my gaze as she did. My mind was racing, what did she mean? I thought back to the guy in the bike shop and how she'd teased and flirted with him. Was this how she got what she wanted, by using her feminine charms on poor, defenceless, hormone-ridden men? It occurred to me she'd pretty much played me the same way. I was intrigued, to say the least, if not a bit wary of what I might be about to hear. She ran her hand up my leg towards my crotch. The tingles strengthened. I looked around nervously but no one seemed to be looking at us.

"So, what then?"

"There was a guy in the shop. He seemed to like me."

"I'm sure he did. Like the guy in the bike shop?"

Anna's eyes sparkled in the bright, unforgiving light. "Yeah, like him." Her hand was slowly moving up and down my thigh now. I looked down, her skirt was barely covering her groin. I touched her knee, stroking gently. "Well, he was on his own in the shop," she said breathily. "I'd found a couple of things I liked so I asked him if he could give me a second opinion".

My cock jumped in response as her hand fluttered over my crotch. "What does that mean?" I asked.

Anna smiled and said, "I asked him to tell me which he liked best. I called him into the changing room and tried both outfits on."

We both knew she hadn't been wearing underwear so it was obvious the guy in the shop had been given a real treat. Part of me was appalled that a girl I was involved with could behave so brazenly but part of me was loving the fact that Anna really was a wanton slut, after all.

"I bet he liked that didn't he?" I was getting seriously aroused now, my erection straining my shorts, governing the rational side of my brain that was telling me this couldn't possibly be a good sign. "Did you just strip in front of him?"

Anna shuffled on her stool again and allowed her knees to part further. I could see up her skirt now. Her soft, tanned thighs opened, revealing her almost bare pussy to me. I could see the faintest traces of moisture glistening on her labia. I had to use all my self-control to stop my hand from pushing between her legs and delving into her sweet cunt. "I let him see my tits first, then slipped out of the skirt so he could see my pussy," she told me as her hand settled on my now fully erect cock, her thumb and forefinger squeezing me.

"You little slut," I breathed, staring at her naked vulva. This seemed to be the reaction Anna was hoping for. She moaned quietly and licked her lips. "So what happened next?" I asked.

"I tried the other outfit on."

"And which did he prefer?"

"He said he'd have to see the first one again. So I had to undress again. But I don't think he was really paying much attention to the clothes by then."

"So you were naked again?"

Anna nodded, her eyes glassy with lust.

"I told him I liked one of the outfits and asked if I could do anything to help him. You know, like a deal?"

I could scarcely believe what I was hearing. It sounded like Anna had basically offered herself to this guy in exchange for some clothes. My cock pulsed under her hand. "Go on," I encouraged.

"Remember how I helped you out in the shower?" she asked. Of course I remembered. I wasn't likely to forget it in a hurry. "Well I kind of did that again."

"You wanked him off?" I asked, "in exchange for clothes?" I was genuinely horrified but incredibly turned on by the taboo nature of what she'd done.

Anna nodded and grinned. "He wasn't as big as you though," she said, holding me through my shorts.

I couldn't stand it any longer. If Anna really was the little slut she was making herself out to be then I had to stop being awed by her mere presence and do something about it. I grabbed her hand and hauled her to her feet. People in the bar were looking at us. In truth I'd completely forgotten there was anyone else in the place. I made for the door and pushed past a couple of people, almost dragging Anna behind me. As soon as we were outside I pinned her to the wall and kissed her deeply, forcing my tongue into her mouth. One hand still held her wrist, the other I shoved between her legs and up the little skirt she'd been allowed to exchange for a sexual act. Her pussy was dripping wet and my first two fingers slid inside her easily. Anna gasped and for a moment looked almost scared, as if she'd finally bitten off more than she could chew, then, as my fingers pumped in and out of her, she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer, biting my lip as we kissed with an animal intensity neither of us had revealed until now.

By some miracle there was no one around outside the pub but as horny as I was, I wasn't going to fuck Anna in the street in broad daylight. I looked around and saw an alleyway and pulled Anna towards it.

Once hidden from view behind an industrial rubbish bin I roughly pushed Anna against the wall. Again, a look of apprehension flashed across her face but this was replaced by a look of such wanton lust as soon as my hand was between her legs. We kissed again, mashing our lips and mouths together, teeth clashing. My free hand mauled at her tits through the halter top as she fumbled with my zip, frantically trying to free my throbbing cock.

"You dirty little whore," I hissed, as her wonderful hand closed around my erection. "Is that what you do? Do you sell yourself like a cheap slut?"

Anna groaned in pleasure as I crudely thrust my fingers inside her, the heel of my hand banging hard against her swollen clitoris. Her grip on me tightened and she pumped her hand up and down me. "Mmmm, I am a little slut, Sam," she murmered, "fuck my slutty little cunt." Anna lifted her leg and wrapped it round my back, encouraging me to penetrate her.

I was desperate to be inside her, to feel her molten core tight around me but I wasn't going to let her have it her way as usual. I pushed her leg away and forced her round to face the wall. "You horny little bitch," I told her through gritted teeth. "Bend over," I ordered. "Show me your cunt."

Anna whimpered as I spoke, clearly loving being finally dominated by me. She bent at the waist, supporting herself against the wall with one hand, her other hand opening her lips, revealing her inner pinkness to me again. I flipped her skirt up around her waist and took in the fabulous sight of her round bum and beneath it, her sopping wet pussy, eagerly anticipating what was about to invade it. I slid my hands up and down her thighs, pushing her legs further apart. The little heel of her shoes gave her shapely legs an even greater definition and there, glinting in the sunlight, was the ankle bracelet.

Holding her hips firmly I pushed the tip of my pulsating penis against her opening then, with one powerful thrust, I forced my way into her depths. Anna cried out, clearly not expecting me to be quite so rough but I didn't stop. She needed to be taught that dirty little girls get what they deserve.

I fucked her hard and fast, my cock easily slipping in and out and as she adjusted to the suddenness of my actions, she began to push back against me, sucking me inside her, deeper and deeper. With each savage thrust my hips slapped against her rump and my balls swung against her clitoris. Anna squealed and yelped every time I my pelvis hit her, my cock as deep as it could go. Neither of us even considered the thought of any passers-by catching us in the act. All I cared about was fucking this Scandinavian bombshell like the little trollop she really was.

Despite the fact that I'd come about ten times in the last couple of days there was no way I was going to last long. It was as though the red mist had descended, all I cared about was filling Anna with my spunk, I didn't care whether she enjoyed herself at all. She obviously was enjoying herself, however, and the now familiar string of Norwegian obscenities filled the alleyway, accompanied by my own grunts and the lewd slapping noise of flesh on flesh.

"You dirty little bitch," I grunted again, "you like getting fucked like a whore don't you?"

Anna turned to look at me, her eyes half closed, her mouth wide open as she gasped for air. "Fuck me Sam, fuck my little cunt," she said again. "I'm such a dirty girl, please fuck me."

I was getting close and her loving being treated badly only heightened my pleasure. I licked my thumb and pressed it against her little puckered arsehole. As soon as I touched her Anna went ballistic. She began to shudder and tremble and as I pushed my thumb inside her she shrieked as a huge orgasm pulsed through her. Each drive of my hips banged her head against the wall but she was completely oblivious, conscious only of the waves of ecstasy that were breaking throughout her body, my hard shaft filling her tight pussy and my thumb now deep inside her forbidden hole.

"Yes Sam, yes," she yelped, her orgasm still surging through her body. "Fuck, yes it's so good."

I continued to pound her from behind, sweat now dripping from my forehead. As her orgasm dripped away mine built and, still deep inside her, I grabbed her hair and pulled her up so she was standing. My hands squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples hard. I slipped out of her and spun her round by her shoulders until she faced me again. I lifted her leg up and entered her again, my hand under her leg for support. I fucked her hard and fast, her hand around my neck as I stared into her eyes. Her bare back was against the concrete wall and it must have hurt her but she didn't seem to notice, her face was utterly concentrated on the pleasure emanating from her intensely aroused body.

My orgasm was close. I pinched her nipple hard and gripped her tit in my hand, my fingertips digging into the soft flesh. My other hand went to her throat and as I thrust, nearing my goal, I squeezed, tighter and tighter, tighter than I'd ever dared before with a girl. Anna's eyes widened as she struggled to breathe but she made no attempt to stop me and as I reached my climax her heel dug into my back and her hands clawed at me, trying to bring me closer and closer, deeper inside her.

I finally came, great spasms of pleasure shooting from my groin. My semen shot deep inside her and as I thrust into her cunt and squeezed her throat Anna emitted a strangled groan of her own as she came once more, her face red, her eyes watering.

As I came back to earth I let go of her and stood back, suddenly concerned I'd hurt her. I was breathing hard from the exertions but Anna was gasping for air, sucking lungfuls into her oxygen-starved body. She slumped back against the wall, her face still red, then squatted down, holding the big metal bin for support. Even now, her breathing ragged, her eyes bloodshot she somehow looked beautiful. She squatted with her legs still splayed, her red pussy wide open, my sperm dripping from her onto the dirty floor of the alley.

"Are you OK?" I asked, fastening my shorts.

Anna looked up at me and nodded as she gingerly rubbed her throat.

"Sam, that was amazing."

I held out my hand to help Anna to her feet. She was still a little unsteady and she took a few moments to recover. I'd surprised myself by how far I'd pushed her and wanted to make sure she really was OK and not just saying it because she was unsure how I'd react. Her back was grazed from the wall but apart from that she was fine. We stood face to face in the dirty alleyway and I stroked her cheek with my palm, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"I'm going to buy you toothbrush. I'll meet you back at the van," I said, handing her the keys.

Anna smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Sam."

"Why don't you text Sara?" I suggested. "Maybe we could do something tomorrow?"

She grinned coyly and held the hem of her skirt like a little girl. "That sounds like a great idea." She leaned up to kiss me again. "Don't be long," she said, and turned to leave.

I watched her walk across the road. She turned back to give me a wave and then skipped off, out of sight. I walked towards the supermarket down the road.

As well as her toothbrush and some food for that night I'd bought a packet of cigarettes. I hadn't smoked since I'd met Amelia but somehow it seemed like the right thing to do at that moment. I sat on the same bench we'd eaten lunch at and smoked and thought. I felt as though something had changed between us. Within the last half hour I'd finally stopped marvelling at the fact that Anna was interested in me and had, for the first time, taken control of the situation. I'd dominated her, I'd told her what to do, I'd fucked her in an alley and thrilled her with the element of doubt and danger.

What Anna had told me about what she'd done in the clothes shop had in equal parts horrified and exhilarated me. Up until now I'd been in awe at her overt sexiness: how forward she was, how liberated, how shameless she was in her love of sex, but I couldn't quite believe that a girl as beautiful as she was would happily use her body and her sexuality in such a crude way -- she had, to my mind at least -- sold herself. She could have asked me for the money, she could have stolen the clothes but no, she let the guy in the shop watch her undress then she offered to wank him off. And she'd loved every second of it. I'd never been closer to someone in the sex industry than seeing a stripper at a friend's birthday party and now here I was, with a girl who had swapped a hand job for an outfit. I didn't think less of her for it but I did think differently. A few hours before I'd been pondering where our relationship might head. I was no clearer about that but I did know that wherever it went I wasn't going to be a passenger anymore.