Fifty Cent Piece Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I could have blushed in the stifling heat of the van I'm sure I would have.

My erection was glistening with Sara's juices. Despite the fact I was desperate to come myself I'd somehow managed to hold off. Anna's lustful eyes didn't leave my cock and she leaned down to take me in her mouth, almost to the back of her throat. As her tongue and lips sucked me clean I gritted my teeth, determined not to lose control having come so far.

Anna looked up at me and slowly slid me out of her mouth until only her lips were around the end of my poor cock. She smiled and gently ran her teeth over the end, causing me to shudder, before she let my cock slip out. It bounced upwards, hitting my abdomen.

"That looked like fun," she said to Sara who simply grinned and nodded, blowing out her cheeks. "How was it for you, baby?" she asked, cupping my balls and squeezing gently.

I laughed and said, "Very good indeed. Your turn now."

Anna gave me that mischievous look. "Mmm, yes, it is my turn isn't it? I bet you need to come too, you've been very well behaved tonight."

"Yes, and you're going to get it," I said forcefully.

"Ooh, Sam," she teased, "I like it when you're all masterful." I couldn't tell whether she meant it or not but by that point I was past caring. Anna was on all fours, turning round until she was facing away from me, her bum up in the air. She looked back at me, eyes wide open, an innocent look on her face. "Are you going to fuck my arse now?"

If words could cause orgasms I'd have shot my load right there. I'd seen and heard a lot over the previous few days but that phrase and the spectacle before me beat the lot. "Fuck, you're a fucking horny little minx," was my response as I shuffled over to her.

Sara had recovered enough to sit up and was planting kisses down Anna's side, onto the globes of her round bottom. She looked at me, her lips seemingly even fuller than normal as she kissed and caressed Anna's soft, tanned skin. "You really want to come, don't you Sam?" she asked.

"God, yes," I'm ready to explode.

"So you'd do pretty much anything to be allowed in here," she said, her hands either side of Anna's bum, easing her cheeks apart.

I nodded dumbly. All I could see was the tight, puckered opening of Anna's arse. I'd had a couple of experiences with Amelia that involved the forbidden fruit of the behind but I'd never actually fucked her properly there. The suspense was killing me. I needed to be inside her. I needed to come. Sara was using her fingers to spread the nectar from Anna's cunt onto her arsehole and began to gently massage it, wetly licking it, causing Anna to gasp. I was practically drooling at the sight.

"That's good," Sara said, "because we've got an idea that involves you."

I looked at her quizzically.

"Don't worry, it's nothing too naughty," she said wickedly, turning her attention to my aching hard on. She looked me in the eye as she firmly held my erection in one hand and my swollen balls in the other, "But if your big, hard cock wants to visit Anna's tight, hot hole, you have to agree."

She knew she had me; I was putty in her hands.

"OK, yes, fine," I panted, as she dragged her nails over my throbbing glans.

"We thought you'd say that," she said, looking at Anna who grinned back at her.

I'd lost the ability to think straight some time before, only one thing mattered and the scheming hussies knew it.

"Fuck my pussy first, Sam," Anna said, her head down, her rear pointing towards the ceiling. "I can't take that lethal weapon in my bum straight away."

Lethal weapon, I thought. I liked that.

I positioned myself behind her and eased into Anna's welcoming tunnel. She was so wet I penetrated her easily. The feel of my cock sliding straight in took her breath away and I paused for a second, to give Anna a chance to become used to me at this angle, and to give me a chance to think of something less stimulating before I disappointed us all.

I was holding Anna's narrow waist, my thumbs gently massaging the delightful dimples in the small of her back, my hips slowly circling and moving back and forth. Anna's eyes were closed, her head turned to one side on a pillow, soaking up the sensations. After all, it had been a good twenty six hours since we'd last fucked so it was hardly surprising she was in need of satisfaction. Slowly I increased the pace and intensity of my movements until I was at a mid-tempo rhythm that felt good, but hopefully not too good. Anna was moaning gently, making little feline-like noises in time with the easy pace I'd set. If Sara had felt good, Anna felt even better but I was determined to keep concentrating. It wasn't easy, though. She felt fantastic, she looked fantastic, her stunning friend had dribbled saliva onto her and was rubbing her bumhole, preparing it for me, the atmosphere was simply rude. I tried not to look at her wet, pink lips, clinging to my cock as I slid in and out; I had to hold it together.

"Mmm, Sam, it's so-ooo good," Anna said gently with a contented smile. She reached out to stroke Anna's leg. Sara continued to gently massage and lubricate Anna's tightest hole, her eyes focused on my pistoning cock and the slick of female essence dripping from Anna.

"I think you're ready, baby," she said to Anna.

Anna looked at her friend. "Mmm, yes. I'm definitely ready." She looked at me. "Are you ready, Sam?"

I nodded, hoping the look of utter delight at what I was about to do wasn't too embarrassingly obvious.

Both girls laughed. "He's definitely ready," Sara giggled.

Another fantasy was about to be ticked off the list. As a bonus I was going to have the release I desperately wanted. Anna looked at me, wiggling her bum a little. She put on that innocent face again. "You will be gentle with me, won't you Sam?"

I nodded impatiently and shifted position, easing Anna's hips down a little. I placed the swollen head of my cock at Anna's arsehole.

"Remember what we agreed?" Anna asked. "You're not allowed to come unless you promise to help us out tomorrow."

"Yeah, yeah, sure," I said, my cock making contact with Anna's little rosebud of an anus.

"Good," she said. "We won't forget."

I don't think I even properly heard her speak, all I knew was I was easing my throbbing erection into Anna's arse and it was going to be incredible.

Anna gritted her teeth as I penetrated her. Sara had done all she could to relax Anna but even so it took a few moments for her bum to accept the intrusion. The head of my cock popped inside and I gave Anna a moment to adjust. It seemed the gentlemanly thing to do before I followed through with my morning's promise. My god, what a feeling it was. Her arse was so tight, much tighter than any pussy I'd had the pleasure of. It felt different, not necessarily better but definitely tighter and undoubtedly ruder.

Slowly I began to fuck her beautiful, sumptuous arse. I didn't go deep at first, but quickly the temptation to nail her the way she deserved overtook me. The feeling in my groin set off flashes of light behind my eyes. Anna whimpered and moaned, Sara rubbing her friend's arse, spanking her lightly as she grinned wickedly. Anna responded with louder noises of pleasure and said something in Norwegian to Sara. Sara licked her lips and spanked her harder, telling her she was a bad girl, a look of lustful concentration on her face.

Anna's hand had found her own clit and she was rubbing furiously as her bottom was assaulted by my cock and Sara's eager hand. My groin tingled wildly and I thrust deeper, revelling in the feeling of control but we were both on the edge of hot, sweaty, dirty orgasms.

When I finally came it was unbelievably intense. My whole body tensed as the sperm that had been building up in my balls came rushing through my cock, jetting into Anna, filling her insides. I cried out, it was so powerful it almost hurt and spurted stream after stream of hot spunk into her arse. Anna's own orgasm took hold at just the same time, her hips bucking underneath me, sucking me in deeper, Sara cooing in appreciation.

Gingerly I withdrew, my cock still rock hard but too sensitive to touch. Anna's bumhole slowly closed, my spunk dribbling down her thighs.

"Fucking hell," I panted, a sheen of sweat covering my body.

Anna lay slumped on the bed, catching her breath, still quivering.

Sara grinned naughtily. "Better now?" she asked.

I fell back against the side of the van, exhausted. "Much."

"Good," she said. "Now, about our little agreement."