Fifty Shades of Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait. Don't I know you?"

It was the moment Carol had dreadied. She'd been found out. Her friends, her family, all would know how she'd let herself be humiliated. She'd have to defend herself and she knew she had no defense. She'd be known for the rest of her life as "Carol the Trollop." Just when it couldn't get any worse, it did. Caramel Carol blasted her with the egg.

"Is that coming from you?" the waitress asked when she heard the faint buzzing.

Not only would she forever bear that three word appelation but whenever anyone heard the term "Carol the Trollop," somebody would be duty bound to ask, "Isn't she the one that's addicted to those hands-free egg vibrators?"

"It is you!" the bartender exclaimed. "I knew it! You're that actress. The pretty one!"

And just like that, Carol was lifted from despair to elation. Despite being stark naked and humiliated beyond belief, Carol virtually skipped back to the booth. She had a huge grin as she placed Blaine's drink in front of him.

"So, you like the egg, huh?" Blaine asked, hearing a buzzing coming from somewhere in Carol's abdomen and misinterpreting her glee. She was beyond hearing him though as the sweet the vibrations threatened to topple her. She had to lean on the table for support.

Blaine watched her smile disappear as her eyes began to glaze. He witnessed her grip on the table tighten. He knew she was losing her ability to hold things together. She had to sit down. Then it was too late.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Carol screamed as she embarked on her second orgasm of the afternoon. "OOOHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDD!"

Even the bartender and waitress knew the pretty mum was lost in pleasure.

"You're going to clean that seat when she leaves," the bartender threatened.

"Fuck you," the waitress jabbed.

Carol sat back, arms at her sides, nipples beginning to melt, body trembling as orgasmic aftershocks, brought on by Caramel Carol's short bursts of the egg's remote, wracked her body.

"Mmmm," Carol purred as Caramel Carol used the power of the egg to bring her gently back to earth.

"It's getting late. I think it's time for the question," Caramel Carol opined, looking at her watch.

"Almost," Blaine answered, "she still has one task left to perform."

"You're right...almost forgot. Time for you to take it out, Carol."

Carol's will had long since been ceded to these two sexy souls. Besides, she really wanted to see Blaine's cock. She began groping his crotch again before lowering his zipper. She found no further barrier to breach, neither boxers nor briefs nor sling, when Carol inserted her hand into Blaine's pants. There was just that fabulous cock. She struggled but managed to pry it free. In the past, Carol had had difficulties releasing a penis from its socially necessary confinements. But those organs had all been erect. Blaine was completely flaccid.

"What do you think of it?" Caramel Carol asked.

"I can't believe how big it is. It's really big," Carol answered, grinning. "And black."

"Get it hard," Caramel Carol told Carol. "You really won't believe it then."

Caramel Carol had moved close to Carol, pressing her breasts against Carol's upper arm as Carol stroked the male member getting bigger with every caress. The two women were co-conspirators now, giggling like teenagers reading some particularly salacious passage of some racy novel, or fanning their faces as they spoke of what they'd like to do to some local hottie. Of course Caramel Carol recently was a teen while Carol mentally visited a long ago time.

"Like that baby?" Caramel Carol asked Blaine as he reached his full extension. "Does she have a good stroke? Are her hands soft?" Blaine only groaned.

Just then, the waitress reappeared. "What the fuck is that?" she gasped, pointing at Blaine's enormous, hard cock.

"Shit, lady, you look like you've been around the block on any number of occasions. You've definitely been rode hard and put away wet more than frequently than Seabiscuit training for a match race. What the fuck do you think it is?" Caramel Carol answered.

"B-but it's so big."

"Course it's big. You think she came in here with us and pranced around naked for whatever you're probably getting at home? It takes a real cock to to give a man the attitude to command that kind of respect. What about you? You're probably interested in a little taste yourself, right?"

"Well I...I..."

"Go ahead, kiss it." Amazingly, the waitress did just that. She took a couple of steps forward, lowered her head, and kissed Blaine's cockhead. But, as she opened her lips, Caramel Carol grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back leaving her lips gulping at air, looking like a feeding guppy.

"I said just a kiss you fucking cunt. There's no cocksucking until I say so. You in?" The waitress nodded, breathing through her still open mouth, lips still twitching involuntarily.

"Okay, here's the question. Now Carol here is an admitted cocksucker. What about you?" Caramel Carol asked the waitress.

Both mature women were now well beyond the niceties of polite society. The coarse language and debasing act being discussed no longer offended either of them. The worse the language, the more humiliating the act, the greater their arousal.

So, finally, Caramel Carol asked her question.

"You have a choice. You can either suck Blaine's cock or swallow his cum. Which do you choose. If you choose to swallow his cum, you won't get to suck his cock at all. The other one will suck him to the point of orgasm then let him shoot in your mouth. If you choose to suck his cock, he'll let you do it right up until he's ready to shoot his load, then he'll pull out of your mouth and shoot into the other's mouth. That's your choice. Pick."

Both women picked sucking Blaine's cock. It was just so compelling, neither felt she would forgive herself if she didn't at least get the chance to have it in her mouth.

"Told you!" Caramel Carol gloated, holding both her index fingers aloft and moving them up and down in a modified victory dance.

"Stupid cunts," Blaine groused, tapping his riding crop against his leg menacingly.

"You should have thought of that when you made the bet," Caramel Carol stated, thinking lustfully of the pounding ass-fuck she would be getting later that evening, her winnings from the bet.

"Well, let's see," Caramel Carol continued, "Carol was with us first so she gets her choice. She'll suck Blaine until he's ready to cum then ol' guppy lips here will take over. But absolutely no cock sucking," Caramel Carol cautioned the waitress. "He'll finish himself off with his hand and shoot it into those guppy lips. Everybody know their role?"

No one replied so Caramel Carol continued. "But first, we have a problem. Neither of you guessed the way Blaine wanted so now he has to ass fuck me tonight to pay off his bet. Losing doesn't please him. For that you both get spanked. Not so much, just ten swats each. With his crop. If you don't want to be spanked or don't believe you deserve your punishment, the time to speak is now."

Neither woman spoke although it is reasonable to assume that neither believed she deserved a spanking. They were more than willing to bear the pain and humiliation in order to claim their big black cock prize.

"Okay, you first, Carol," Caramel Carol said. "You're already naked. And try not to cream all over his pants this time."

Carol lay over Blaine's knees. Her heart was pounding and her breathing shallow. She hoped she could obey Caramel Carol's command but knew she could offer no guarantees. Her pussy was already juicing badly despite the fact that she'd already cum twice that afternoon. Even the fear marauding around in her tummy at the very sight of the crop Blaine wielded did little to staunch her libido.

It was over much quicker than she anticipated. Ten sharp, stinging swats and she was back on her feet, ass reddened, feeling almost as if it had been burned. Perhaps the running commentary Caramel Carol kept up as Blaine firmly paddled her bottom made the time pass more rapidly.

"Carol there sure likes getting spanked," Caramel Carol said to the waitress. "Last time Blaine paddled her she actually came. Can you believe that? What about you? You like getting your ass smacked as much as she does? Ever cum just getting your bottom thumped?"

The waitress offered nothing to the conversation Caramel Carol was having with herself. She just stood and stared while Carol's face flushed and her bottom glowed.

The waitress had been spanked on more than one occasion and enjoyed offering her ass because the spanker invariable raised a raging erection as he dispensed her punishment. Those sessions were mostly role playing and while the slaps might sting on occasion, they were nothing compared to the punishment Carol had gotten at the hands of the strong black man and his riding crop. Now, it was her turn.

Blaine grabbed the waitress's wrist and pulled her over his lap. He pulled up her short skirt and exposed her firm, ripe ass. She wore a thong and her plump, creamy cheeks would have spoken to any man. Blaine ran his hand gently over them. The waitress shuddered excitedly. The the crop replaced his hand and trepidation radiated from her stomach.

The sound was so loud, the sting so sharp, the action so unexpected, the waitress screamed in genuine surprise and pain. Blaine hadn't taken her knickers down first as she had expected. Smacks two through four followed in rapid succession. Her ass began to glow.

Blaine watched the buttocks redden as the blood rushed to the area under assault. He ran his hand gently over the tender flesh feeling its unnatural heat.

"Nice and pink," Blaine said, almost softly, almost as if he were talking to himself. "Let's get those panties off so I can finish your spanking."

The panties were dragged teasingly down her legs then placed in Blaine's pocket. The waitress would never see them again. The riding crop was wielded six more times staining her bottom a bright crimson. The waitress was near tears when she was finally released. Reflexively, she rubbed her bottom trying to soothe it. Carol saw how red the waitress's ass was and wondered if hers had been that bright.

Positions changed and Carol found herself eagerly kneeling, placing her eyes level with that magnificent black cock. She grasped it with one hand and marveled that she couldn't encircle it completely. Her long, manicured fingers dwarfed her boyfriend's penis which rarely stiffened to the same degree as Blaine's even under her most loving lavings, not even at the point of ejaculation. Carol simply marveled at the weapon in her hand and began kissing it.

The waitress watched, mouth agape, as Carol began fellating Blaine. In and out her head went, sometimes with the cock in her mouth, sometimes just dragging her lips and tongue across it. When the cock twitched, Carol's cunt matched it, secretly thrilled at her ability to cause a sexual response in a man like Blaine. She would willingly, gratefully give herself over to him sexually, such was his power over her.

"Rim him," Caramel Carol ordered the waitress watching the erotic blowjob unfolding before her.

"Pardon?" the waitress responded to the unexpected order.

"You heard me, guppy lips," Caramel Carol grunted ominously. "Get in there and tongue his asshole."

Grabbing the waitress by the hair, Caramel Carol pulled the waitress behind Blaine and down to her knees. Caramel Carol pushed the waitress's face against Blaine's crack. Caramel Carol finally released her when she brought her hands up to Blaine's meaty bottom, spread his cheeks apart, and snaked her tongue along Blaine's sphinctral ring.

Carol continued to be lost in fellatio. All that was left for her to do was to was to bring about his climax, to feel his knees wobble as her mouth devoured him, to feel his cock discharge into her mouth, to feel his cum spurt its precious cargo, and spurt and spurt and spurt until he collapsed to the floor like Samson after a haircut.

That's when it hit her. She had bargained away Blaine's delicious cum. She wouldn't be draining him. That privilege now belonged to the waitress, the bitch, the usurper. Carol wanted to scream, to demand that she be allowed to change her selection. Desperately, just as Blaine had known she would, the cum, not the cock, had become paramount.

Carol transformed into a fanatical fellatrix. Her head became a blur as she mouth fucked the young stranger attempting to bring Blaine off. She knew that if she got him to the point of release there was a good chance Blaine wouldn't pull out. Carol had fucked and sucked enough men to know that once a man's release was upon him, all the king's horses and all the king's men wouldn't get his cock out of her mouth.

Blaine didn't stand a chance against Carol's mouth. He didn't last long. A grunt, a groan, and a cock was ripped from her lips. Blaine fisted his cock and spun around. Caramel Carol again grabbed the waitress by her hair and positioned her face under Blaine's cock. Her mouth opened and her tongue lolled out.

Carol didn't know whether she should take the waitress's place and begin licking Blaine's puckered brown bud now buried inside the crack facing her or move so she could watch Blaine ejaculate what rightfully should have been hers into someone else's mouth. Carol moved. The lure of his semen trumped her desire to rim him.

Carol was still on her knees, watching Blaine pull at his cock when it happened. The first three spurts went directly into the waitress's gaping mouth. It wasn't until she gagged as creamy semen bounced against the back of her throat that she closed her mouth and took a blast on her face.

Carol had never seen such an explosion in her life. Cum was flying everywhere, the waitress swallowing quickly then opening her mouth again just as quickly. Four more blasts found their target deep in her mouth and Blaine's eruption finally began to wane. Still, the white juice continued to flow from his cock.

"Don't you fucking swallow, bitch," Caramel Carol growled when Blaine's flow finally slowed to a dribble. "You need to share."

Caramel Carol pulled the waitress to her feet by her hair then locked her lips onto the waitress's. Caramel Carol's tongue forced it's way into the waitress's mouth slurping the creamy cum from its place clinging to the mature woman's tongue, teeth, cheeks, gums, and every nook and cranny in which it might be hiding. Caramel Carol made a display of her cum play, stringing the semen out and back into her devouring oral cavity before finally swallowing it in a wanton, lascivious, slutty display.

Soon after her semenal snack, Caramel Carol and Blaine tucked away his deflated cock, settled the bill, and prepared to leave. Carol handed Caramel Carol her business card. "Please, please, have him call me." Caramel Carol grabbed Carol by the hair, twisted her head back and kissed her openly on the mouth. Carol's tongue desperately entered Caramel Carol's mouth seeking any remnants of cum that might have lingered there. With her free hand, Caramel Carol rubbed Carol's clitoris but just as Carol began to cum, Caramel Carol withdrew her mouth and her hand leaving Carol to finish herself off while the others watched.

"Shit, baby," Caramel Carol said to Blaine while sliding her thumb across the card Carol had given her, "she's by far the best slut we've ever had. Maybe we should come back and visit her."

And, as quickly as they'd entered Carol's life, the Americans were gone.

It took Carol more than a month before she finally admitted to herself that Blaine was never coming back.

Over the years following her "Blaine Afternoon," as she'd started referring to it to herself, Carol gave considerable thought to what animated her that day. The best she could come up with was that it had something to do with how she started.

Carol was young; he was first. He was notorious. All her friends were so hot for him. "He'll only use you" her friends told her. Carol didn't answer except for her best friend.

"He'll only use you," Helen told her.

"I know," Carol answered.

Their fortnight together as boyfriend and girlfriend was the shortest eternity of Carol's life. It lasted a moment. It lasted forever. He made her kneel. He held her head. She had to swallow. She realized her love of pleasing men that way.