Fifty Shades of Fucked Up

Story Info
Brother and sister explore bondage after watching 50 shades.
990 words
3.83
30.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

I'm well aware this isn't Shakespeare. I wrote it for fun and I hope you have fun with it as well. I was inspired after I actually did have a dream about my sister after watching 50 shades of grey.

*****

As I walked into the hotel room, Abby was kneeling by the door, her hands laid flat on her thighs, awaiting my arrival. Just as I had instructed her. She was wearing a black bustier with lace across her cleavage, and a satin ribbon closure that was tied in an elegant bow right between her ample tits, which appeared even larger thanks to the corset. On her bottom half, she wore a lacy black tutu, and no panties. Finally, she was blindfolded with a black silk tie from my collection, and her hair was braided.

I had chosen the outfit that morning, in anticipation of our rendezvous.  I lightly brushed my fingers across her right shoulder.  She shuddered at the sensation.

"Are you ready to have some fun, my pet?" I asked.

"Yes, sir...BIG brother" she replied, exactly as I had instructed her. But this was not simply role-play. She was in fact my younger sister by five years. Our brother, Greg was the middle sibling between us.

I had always had a fetish for incest. If you could see my sister you would understand why. As I mentioned earlier, she had huge 36D tits, porcelain skin that was heavily freckled across her cherubic face, long strawberry blonde hair, the bluest eyes you've ever seen, legs that went on for days, a butt you can bounce a quarter off, and a 1.21 gigawatt smile.

But I REALLY became obsessed with her after I dreamt about her following my viewing of Fifty Shades of Grey. My dream had featured, in graphic detail, a scene where Abby, dressed exactly as she was now, was tied with red rope to a large bed topped with luxurious gray satin bedding and I was between her legs, performing cunnilingus on her as she writhed in agonizing pleasure

I had that dream every night for a month. Finally I could not take it anymore. One night I drunkenly blurted out my secret desire to her. Fortunately, though, she was aroused instead of repulsed.

So here we were. About to break the greatest taboo between siblings Engaging not only in incest, but bondage and domination too. I grasped her hand, helping her to her feet and guiding her to the bed. I swept her into my arms, and then suddenly threw her down onto the cloud-like mattress. I scurried up after her, mounting her like a stead. I quickly secured both her wrists to the headboard with red rope, just like in my dream.

I lowered myself down and stuck my head up her skirt, burying my face in her bush. Abby did not shave...anywhere. I know most men find that disgusting, but I think pubic hair is hot.

"Oooooh gawd!" was Abby's review of my skills of oration.

I laid my arm on her stomach, holding her down as my tongue attacked her sensitive lady bits. I bathed her whole public region in my saliva, and penetrated her with my tongue. In response, she was secreting copious amounts of lubrication. She had confessed previously that she got extraordinarily wet when aroused, and was quite embarrassed by it. I loved it though. I drank up her girl cum with enthusiasm.

Eventually, my tongue tired and I could no longer tolerate the throbbing erection I had, so I ceased my oral stimulation and sat up on my haunches while grabbing Abby by the hips and flipping her over onto her stomach. I then proceeded to position myself atop her and guide my tumescent organ into her awaiting vaginal canal. I slid in agonizingly slow. I knew Abby was still a virgin, so I didn't want to hurt her. I'm not ridiculously endowed, but her pussy was so tight it made me feel like I was.

After allowing her to adjust to the intruding muscle in her previously unexplored cavern, I reached up with my left hand and grabbed a hold of her braid and wrapped it around my palm twice. I pulled her head back by the improvised reins, and whispered in her ear.

"Do you like the feeling of your big brother lodging his dick inside your cunt, you naughty girl?"

"Yes!" Abby gasped in response.

"Yes, what?!" I admonished, pulling her hair harder.

"Yes, SIR! I love feeling my *big* brother inside of me!!"

I withdrew my penis slightly, and thrust back into her hard.

"You love feeling that dick inside of you?!"

"Oooooooooh my gawd, yes! Yes, sir. I love feeling you fuck my slutty little sister hole. Please, sir, fuck meeeeee"

She trailed off as I began fucking her in earnest, thrusting in and out as fast as I could.

Schlick!

Schlick!

Schlick!

The sound of wet pussy, getting pounded by hard dick filled the room, but was then drowned out by Abby's orgasmic screams. And boy was she a screamer. I knew it was only a matter of time until management came knocking and threw us out.. I covered Abby's mouth with my hand, muffling her cries of ecstasy.

"Do you want me to fill your womb with my seed!?"

She nodded enthusiastically. I bottomed out in her and let loose. I pumped out so much cum, I nearly passed out from exhaustion. I imagined Abby's belly swelling with child, and was filled to the brim with a feeling of contentment.

I slid my hand off her mouth, and reached to untie the ribbon holding her corset closed. Her tits came cascading out. As I grasped her right breast and caressed it tenderly, I sucked salaciously on her neck, marking her with a hickie: a notice to all that she belonged to me in defiance of societal norms...